Sign in to follow this  
zero

welcome

As a welcome, I'd like to say that I enjoy learning about energy and manifestation. I'm a chill easy going person. And I'm simply here to gain insight.

I have a starting off question regarding thought .

In meditation to communicate with the subconscious, between the spoken word and pure concentrated thought alone, which is more powerful? I think speaking maybe more powerful because sound vibration? Id like to hear others thoughts on this.

I think these are like two sides of a coin; different print but within a single substance.   But it seems clear that they two sides (conscious and subconscious) have easier access to certain things and we have the challenge of a long bridge between them.  As that bridge shortens, the things usually in the realm of the subconscious can come to the conscious side, and vice versa. 

But, IMO, I dont' think we want to dismiss the conscious side as for most of our lives, that is the 99.99% reality we experience.   Energy is in everything, even words, thoughts, etc. 

One could almost test this.  Get a thought.  Then write it down.  Then say it out loud.  Maybe it should be something slightly more spiritual than, "I love eggs" but I think that might even work.   One could test if smiling or not smiling affects it too.   The key is simply to remove the barriers our existence likes to build up around us... like clogging pipes in a house.    

Becoming 'aware' can happen on mundane levels as well as very deep Oneness occurrence.  But it shouldn't be forced.  Let go of thinking to let inner sense 'know'.    Even as I  write all of this, I am buzzing like crazy.    

So try this:  Type, "Let go of thinking"...  

• Like 2

On 10/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, zero said:

..... And I'm simply here to gain insight.

In meditation to communicate with the subconscious, between the spoken word and pure concentrated thought alone, which is more powerful? I think speaking maybe more powerful because sound vibration? Id like to hear others thoughts on this.

IMO Meditation is not to communicate between spoken words and subconsciousness. Rather we let the subconscious to dictate the spoken words or not. Spoken words are intentional by the subconscious. However, the subconscious has two choices of action. It is either intentional or spontaneous. The purpose of the meditation is to keep a cleat mind and alert to react spontaneously without thinking.

The pure concentrated thought alone is to initiate not to have any thought at all. Thus one would have a clear conscious to put oneself in a neutral state. This is know as a Taoist meditation. There is also one more requirement for the kind of meditation: slow deep breathing. Sorry to say, there are 90% of the people were not told or ignored about the part of breathing in meditation.

On 10/28/2019 at 7:04 PM, zero said:

As a welcome, I'd like to say that I enjoy learning about energy and manifestation. I'm a chill easy going person. And I'm simply here to gain insight.

Good question.  I don't have an answer but such things influence two of my practices.

When doing Yoga Nidra you often begin by by thinking of a wholesome desire.  Set it and forget it, then the practice of 'mind awake, body asleep' begins.  Maybe the desire percolates in your subconscious. 

Another practice is chanting in the shower.  A kotodama, sacred sounds, particularly a canticle from Rawn Clarks Hermetic tradition, with long vowels and various imagery internal and external.   The vibrations give the practice a more.. real feel. 

I don't know if one is better then the other.  Both are valuable to me.   

Edited by thelerner

Sign in to follow this