Sign in to follow this  
Mskied

Greatings from the White Brotherhood

4 hours ago, ralis said:

I didn't ask for an opinion! Further, more finger pointing is annoying! Stop this nonsense or I will report you to Sean!!

Go for it ... the more the merrier .

4 hours ago, ralis said:

Prolific use of pronouns (34 times) is boring! :lol:

It gets better ;  I was responding to his blather with some Seb Pierce random  blather selector  eg ;

If you have never experienced this rekindling of the creative act, it can be difficult to live. Although you may not realize it, you are advanced. The universe is calling to you via electromagnetic forces. Can you hear it?

How should you navigate this life-affirming cosmos?

We must learn how to lead life-affirming lives in the face of selfishness. It is in redefining that we are awakened. Imagine a blossoming of what could be.

https://sebpearce.com/bullshit/

and they guy actually took it serious and commented on it saying  he thought someone (it might have been me  :D )  said the EXACT same thing to him before  

I mean ... why bother writing all tat garbage out when you can just 'reorganise some electrons and  copy and paste !   (Thank you Seb :)  ) 

4 hours ago, Everything said:

Your greater non-physical consciousness does not have physical fingers, and also doesn't guide you in a physical way. You have to feel your emotions, to know the moreness of your allowed alignment with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness, or the lesser allowed alignment/realisation. From feeling very good or very bad emotionally. So that you know, if you yourself are pointed into the direction more of your true will or less in the direction of your lesser allowed realisation of your own true will. 

Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can disrupt us, but not without complexity on our side. Suffering is born in the gap where presence has been excluded. The complexity of the present time seems to demand a maturing of our hopes if we are going to survive.

Selfishness is the antithesis of rejuvenation. Where there is suffering, guidance cannot thrive. We can no longer afford to live with selfishness.

It can be difficult to know where to begin. Although you may not realize it, you are ancient. Have you found your quest?

We are at a crossroads of purpose and dogma.

We are in the midst of an amazing unfolding of science that will amplify our connection to the totality itself. Humankind has nothing to lose. Who are we? Where on the great journey will we be awakened?

4 hours ago, TheCove said:

Most amusing...

Fun, isnt it ?

here you go ... here is some source material about the idea of True Will that Crowley proposed , the subject that Mskied seems to be having great trouble trying to navigate .

I think Crowley picked it up ( and complicated and obscured it ) from his and the GD studies in 'Chaldean Magic' .

Its pretty simple - one just has to see his idea of 'The True Will' as the Zoroastrian  '  khvarenah ' ;

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/overview/index.htm#khvarenah

Some say I come here to be praised for my knowledge, others say I come here to teach, and others say I come to converse.  I say that I am doing all of these, and none of them.  Should I be here to teach, you don't like my methods and want me to change them.  Why should I change how I teach for you, when you don't even seem to want to learn what I am teaching and how I do it?  You obviously do not want to be my student, you want me to be yours, and I don't have to bend to your want, as you do not need to bend to mine.  I appreciate a challenge to learn from others points of view, but none of this is necessary unless I want to teach in the way you think is best, but from how I observe you advising and demeaning others, Id say that you are shitty teachers, and so I will choose not to learn from you, as you choose not to learn from me.  I do not need to adjust anything I do or say, and I do not need to answer anything that I do not want to answer.  If you learn the way you learn, that is how you learn, and it isn't the only way to learn, and it isn't the only way to teach.  So I will continue to post my thoughts in the format I choose, and those that like the way I present my ideas will gather from them what they can and Ill leave it at that.  I am not going to get into squabbles about how I present my ideas, nor am I going to reveal things that I feel are meant to be learned by the student.  

• Haha 1

The teachers you admire do not all teach in the manner you require me to reveal my ideas, that is how you decide to reveal what you learned from them, but you are not proving to be good students because you do not even understand how to reveal what they know to those that do not know, all you can really do is point to their system and leave a person in confusion, needing to go study.  You do not paraphrase or inspire, or even reveal much of anything about these masters, you simply come here to present yourselves as knowers, rattling cages of those that do the same.  All people have knowledge and all people have wisdom, and I would like to think that this is the greatest message of the wisest of us, and you are not them.

3 hours ago, ralis said:

Are you a clone of @Everything? Who or whom is "you"? 

This is soooo common that people do not even know they are doing it .    The 2ic at work did it habitually   and I , in turn, would habitually correct him , but he could never understand what I meant . Until one day  he says to a group if us at lunch .

" ... and then this gay asked me for a date ... well,  you dont want that do you ? "

and I  " That depends if you are gay ... or a  straight woman . "  He stopped, looked at me and  ;

"Ohhh !  NOW I get what you mean .

Some people claim that using 'you'  ( you want this, you should do that you need to . etc . ) is actually part of meaning a 'collective I '  ????   I think it is an unconscious  word arrangement to garner  a collective to justify ones own opinions and experiences  as something we all do and think .

.... ya dont want  your opinions unjustified by lack of  projection !

Oh! excuse me ....    I dont want my opinions unjustified by lack of projection .   ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

why don't you simply state that using you as a person reveals their wisdom is not admitting to themselves that it is only wise to them and not the individual they are advising and leave it at that?  Why do you need to make a big parade of people that make mistakes rather than simply instruct how not to make them, and share the information that you possess about the subject?

Edited by Mskied
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Mskied said:

The teachers you admire do not all teach in the manner you require me to reveal my ideas, that is how you decide to reveal what you learned from them, but you are not proving to be good students because you do not even understand how to reveal what they know to those that do not know, all you can really do is point to their system and leave a person in confusion, needing to go study.  You do not paraphrase or inspire, or even reveal much of anything about these masters, you simply come here to present yourselves as knowers, rattling cages of those that do the same.  All people have knowledge and all people have wisdom, and I would like to think that this is the greatest message of the wisest of us, and you are not them.

Tried that ... it just got you in a flap .

Thing is you are NOT qualified to TEACH anyting about this .   I know you (and a zillion other new age wannabes out there )   WANT to be 'teachers'   but

It isn't teaching , it is just uninformed opinion .

• Like 2

THEN PLEASE OFFER US YOUR BRILLIANT FUCKING OBSERVATION OH INFORMED MASTER SO WE CAN ALL GO BACK TO OUR LIVES 

7 minutes ago, Mskied said:

I see that you too are using the you still, even though you claim to have advanced beyond it

WOW .  I feel I am dealing with retards here .

I will try to set this out simply and basically for you  .

Its a joke .

My post was  a copy and paste from the Seb Pierce site .

It was meant to 'emulate' what I was pointing out about Everything  .

I already explained all of this  in a post above and gave a link .

Do you know what a link is and how to work it ,

Did you think that was  serious post and I actually wrote that myself .

Are you thick, or what ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mskied said:

why don't you simply state that using you as a person reveals their wisdom is not admitting to themselves that it is only wise to them and not the individual they are advising and leave it at that?  Why do you need to make a big parade of people that make mistakes rather than simply instruct how not to make them, and share the information that you possess about the subject?

Why wont YOU answer a question , to the point; my 3 simple questions .

You said you would, when it was said you will not answer you denied that  so a question was asked ... you didnt answer that either . Then I asked mine ... all I get is a list of other questions back .

You have messed the whole thing up here .

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mskied said:

THEN PLEASE OFFER US YOUR BRILLIANT FUCKING OBSERVATION OH INFORMED MASTER SO WE CAN ALL GO BACK TO OUR LIVES 

I have been all along , and i also included references quotes and  links to further explain or back up the validity of what I was saying .  And other posters here have supported that .

Now you are starting to get frustrated and angry about me NOT doing that  ? 

Oh, and by the way ...

I am not the person claiming to be an informed master at all .

now , are you going to answer my question about YOU claiming to be a representative of the White Brotherhood ... hmmmmmm ?

• Like 1

you most certainly ARE claiming to be an informed person because all you seem to want to do is offer to correct other peoples presentation and opinions.

• Haha 1

BTW I Don't need to answer every question you ask me, especially when all you choose to do is mock me when I do

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Mskied said:

you most certainly ARE claiming to be an informed person because all you seem to want to do is offer to correct other peoples presentation and opinions.

No, that isnt all I do .  I do claim however to be informed on the subject you are trying to 'instruct'  people on .

I also ask questions ... how about answering them ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mskied said:

BTW I Don't need to answer every question you ask me, especially when all you choose to do is mock me when I do

See ... a diversion ... another excuse . Same old game from internet posters around the world , trying to show others how 'learned and smart' they are .. and then having the audacity to try and set themselves up in those very subjects .  And then when questioned, using tactics to try and divert .

You actually need a much dumber audience than Daobums my friend !

If you answer the questions , attitudes might change . carry on like this and , of course, it will all play out according to the silly game you are playing  ... what did you expect ?

You made a claim ( that you would answer questions )  and you refuse .  What reaction did you then expect from people . You are a bluffer about  this  knowledge and a bad one at that .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mskied said:

I don't cast my pearls to swine any more.

More diversion proving that what you wrote before is BS or a lie

Answer the questions !

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mskied said:

I don't cast my pearls to swine any more.

By the way ... I am not swine , I am a pearl assessor

Jeremy-examining-strands.jpg?74120546994

and yours appear to be a cheap copy ! 

I do know something about pearls , during my recent visit to Monkey Mia I purchased two beautiful  black and white pearl arrangements - yin and yang -  for two of my girlfriends  ( Ms Yin and Ms Yang  ) .

9b3a51_db30905eb08141d7bca9c48f23ff8d41.

Now, all I have to do is wait for them both to wear them at the same time and run into each other  :)

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Fun, isnt it ?

here you go ... here is some source material about the idea of True Will that Crowley proposed , the subject that Mskied seems to be having great trouble trying to navigate .

I think Crowley picked it up ( and complicated and obscured it ) from his and the GD studies in 'Chaldean Magic' .

Its pretty simple - one just has to see his idea of 'The True Will' as the Zoroastrian  '  khvarenah ' ;

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/overview/index.htm#khvarenah

Thank you for the link, will peruse it.

• Like 1

The White Brotherhood are Master artisans of the experience of life and civilization.  All are welcome to participate, but not all are invited to join.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Mskied said:

Some say I come here to be praised for my knowledge, others say I come here to teach, and others say I come to converse.  I say that I am doing all of these, and none of them.  Should I be here to teach, you don't like my methods and want me to change them.  Why should I change how I teach for you, when you don't even seem to want to learn what I am teaching and how I do it?  You obviously do not want to be my student, you want me to be yours, and I don't have to bend to your want, as you do not need to bend to mine.  I appreciate a challenge to learn from others points of view, but none of this is necessary unless I want to teach in the way you think is best, but from how I observe you advising and demeaning others, Id say that you are shitty teachers, and so I will choose not to learn from you, as you choose not to learn from me.  I do not need to adjust anything I do or say, and I do not need to answer anything that I do not want to answer.  If you learn the way you learn, that is how you learn, and it isn't the only way to learn, and it isn't the only way to teach.  So I will continue to post my thoughts in the format I choose, and those that like the way I present my ideas will gather from them what they can and Ill leave it at that.  I am not going to get into squabbles about how I present my ideas, nor am I going to reveal things that I feel are meant to be learned by the student.  

6 hours ago, Mskied said:

Translation for those who don’t want to read the same crap:

“I can say what I want and how I want it even if it’s annoying! I can be annoying because someone will eventually like that! I don’t need to not be annoying just because you say I am! Annoying people can teach too!”

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mskied said:

The White Brotherhood are Master artisans of the experience of life and civilization.  All are welcome to participate, but not all are invited to join.

You have not answered my three simple questions ... just tried to avoid them ...   again !

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

WOW .  I feel I am dealing with retards here .

I will try to set this out simply and basically for you  .

Its a joke .

My post was  a copy and paste from the Seb Pierce site .

It was meant to 'emulate' what I was pointing out about Everything  .

I already explained all of this  in a post above and gave a link .

Do you know what a link is and how to work it ,

Did you think that was  serious post and I actually wrote that myself .

Are you thick, or what ?

Let us use that then as an oracle for Everything and Mskied here then as a little experiment.

Oh Great New Age Bullshit Generator, please tell us how your ability to answer these next questions work!

You and I are pilgrims of the grid. Wonder is the knowledge of life-force, and of us. Reality has always been bursting with spiritual brothers and sisters whose brains are nurtured by transformation.

Oh Great New Age Bullshit Generator, please tell us why Everything and Mskied drone on and on about things they don't know about to people who don't care!

We exist as bio-electricity.

The solar system is radiating pulses. Love requires exploration.

Imagine a redefining of what could be.

How should you navigate this primordial biosphere? Have you found your journey? If you have never experienced this lightning bolt inherent in nature, it can be difficult to self-actualize.

Soon there will be a condensing of love the likes of which the dreamscape has never seen. The network of ecstasy is now happening worldwide. The quantum soup is approaching a tipping point.

Prophet, look within and strengthen yourself. It can be difficult to know where to begin. The quantum matrix is calling to you via electrical impulses. Can you hear it?

We must learn how to lead dynamic lives in the face of turbulence.

You must take a stand against pain. We can no longer afford to live with pain. You may be ruled by illusion without realizing it. Do not let it eradicate the nature of your circuit.

Oh Great New Age Bullshit Generator, how do we get them to shut up once and for all?

5dbba035a9cab_404notfound.jpg.2b2cbe34bbd2e150e583cb4d71295144.jpg

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sign in to follow this