Sign in to follow this  
Mskied

Greatings from the White Brotherhood

Some people cannot accept the answers they are given.

Nungali, I recall, after exchanging opinions about the 7 pointed star that I asked you to explain what you knew of it and all you said was to go find a book about it.

19 hours ago, ralis said:

Dispense with the profuse condescending remarks. In other words using “you” throughout the above. 

Kundalini or any force of nature doesn’t belong to myself or anyone! 

And that is why you are an inseperable extension of it and why you can always feel your energy motional relativity to it as your emotions. You are primarily an non-physical energy motional being. Only a small part of your greater non-physical consciousness is focused here through the lens of your physical extension. 

What you want to be doing is feel your way emotionally to your emotionally guided ability to align or allow your alignment more and more with the energy of who you truely are, which always feels better to you emotionally. 

And if you think a thought that is out of alignment or more out of alignment with your greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which is likethe breath of the source of all creation, the energy which creates worlds, you feel emotionally worse. This is simply called resistance. Resistant or self contradictory energetic thought patterns by nature of them flowing your true life force of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, through your physical being in contradiction with itself and yourself. And this lessens your life force and your consciousness, and you always feel less than absolutely very good if you do that. For as you say, you can only block the energy which creates worlds for your self, through resistance, indicated by negative emotion. That is also why you don't need to do anything to become enlightened, but you do need to stop creating the resistance that blocks/prevents your natural enlightenment, hence why so many teachers teach meditation as the art of allowing the energy of who you truely are to flow through you without contradiction for your natural blisfull or joyous self allowded realisation of anything you can or will ever want to be do or have, as your true will. Which is held by your greater non-physical consciousness. And you can always feel your energy motional relativity to your own greater non-physical consciousness, as your valuable emotional guidance system. 

3 minutes ago, Everything said:

And that is why you are an inseperable extension of it and why you can always feel your energy motional relativity to it as your emotions. You are primarily an non-physical energy motional being. Only a small part of your greater non-physical consciousness is focused here through the lens of your physical extension. 

What you want to be doing is feel your way emotionally to your emotionally guided ability to align or allow your alignment more and more with the energy of who you truely are, which always feels better to you emotionally. 

And if you think a thought that is out of alignment or more out of alignment with your greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which is likethe breath of the source of all creation, the energy which creates worlds, you feel emotionally worse. This is simply called resistance. Resistant or self contradictory energetic thought patterns by nature of them flowing your true life force of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, through your physical being in contradiction with itself and yourself. And this lessens your life force and your consciousness, and you always feel less than absolutely very good if you do that. For as you say, you can only block the energy which creates worlds for your self, through resistance, indicated by negative emotion. That is also why you don't need to do anything to become enlightened, but you do need to stop creating the resistance that blocks/prevents your natural enlightenment, hence why so many teachers teach meditation as the art of allowing the energy of who you truely are to flow through you without contradiction for your natural blisfull or joyous self allowded realisation of anything you can or will ever want to be do or have, as your true will. Which is held by your greater non-physical consciousness. And you can always feel your energy motional relativity to your own greater non-physical consciousness, as your valuable emotional guidance system. 

The use of you/your in the above quote adds up to 34 times which is preachy condescending finger pointing New Age blather!  I didn't ask for an analysis of the events that I briefly described with virtually no historical detail. Moreover, the above is only based on personal opinion, devoid of even asking me a question regarding my experience.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Mskied said:

Its hard to misrepresent a school that studies nearly everything. 

I was referring to your assertion regarding Islam and Christianity basically being Judaism which imo is a misrepresentation. How many wars and brutal deaths would have been avoided if what you claim were true?

19 hours ago, Mskied said:

No, I am not citing a page of a book, but what I speak of is written in books, Magick in Theory and Practice especially.  I am not here to teach from this book, though I could.  I am here to talk about my own naturally occurring process in an effort to design my own system, and aid people in designing their own method.  The set of fundamental processes is likely the same for any, and that is all I am revealing.  I am not commenting on Wisdom of any tradition at this stage, nor am I relating the fact that all of these systems have similar origins.  I am simply revealing this base, and was planning on illustrating how it is used.

Then perhaps you could simply say, "I've found xyz to be the base, and it has been useful to me in such and such regard."

16 minutes ago, ralis said:

The use of you/your in the above quote adds up to 34 times which is preachy condescending finger pointing New Age blather!  I didn't ask for an analysis of the events that I briefly described with virtually no historical detail. Moreover, the above is only based on personal opinion, devoid of even asking me a question regarding my experience.

Because you don't need anyone to validate your experience, except your own greater non-physical consciousness, who not only knows everything that you want to be do or have but is being and becoming evermore here and now all that you want to be do or have and offers you evermore your unique path of least resistance towards your greater allowed realisation of any and all things that you can ever want to be do or have, as your valuable emotional guidance system. 

Thus I am also not capable nor responsible of your true will, as you co-create all of it in full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation. And so, if you want to become a conscious joyous deliberate co-creator of your own joyful life experience, you have to allow yourself to come into alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, by feeling your way into greater allowed alignment, emotionally, feeling better thus then, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, emotionally. Coming into evermore greater allowed alignment and evermore greater allowed realisation of and with your own true will, by feeling better emotionaly, to allow your own greater allowed realisation of any and all things you can ever want to be do or have, evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, joyfully, effortlessly and naturally. Blissfully. Enlighteningly. Feeling betterly emotionally. 

Edited by Everything

7 minutes ago, ralis said:

(Bold mine)

This is the primary reason I've had him on ignore for some time now. 

I don't think he even realizes how many people's experiences he has dismissed, diminished and or spat upon... 

He's an unintentional gas lighter imo, and (if people were paying attention he) would do more harm to those struggling (with whatever) than good.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Everything said:

Because you don't need anyone to validate your experience, except your own greater non-physical consciousness, who not only knows everything that you want to be do or have but is being and becoming evermore here and now all that you want to be do or have and offers you evermore your unique path of least resistance towards your greater allowed realisation of any and all things that you can ever want to be do or have, as your valuable emotional guidance system. 

I didn't ask for an opinion! Further, more finger pointing is annoying! Stop this nonsense or I will report you to Sean!!

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

(Bold mine)

I don't think he even realizes how many people's experiences he has dismissed, diminished and or spat upon... 

He's an unintentional gas lighter imo, and (if people were paying attention he) would do more harm to those struggling (with whatever) than good.

He's on my ignore list too (besides the fact concision and getting to the point don't seem to be his strengths). 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ilumairen said:

(Bold mine)

Thanks for the input along with astute observation as always!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

He's on my ignore list too (besides the fact concision and getting to the point don't seem to be his strengths). 

Prolific use of pronouns (34 times) is boring! :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

I didn't ask for an opinion! Further, more finger pointing is annoying! Stop this nonsense or I will report you to Sean!!

Your greater non-physical consciousness does not have physical fingers, and also doesn't guide you in a physical way. You have to feel your emotions, to know the moreness of your allowed alignment with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness, or the lesser allowed alignment/realisation. From feeling very good or very bad emotionally. So that you know, if you yourself are pointed into the direction more of your true will or less in the direction of your lesser allowed realisation of your own true will. 

1 minute ago, Everything said:

Your greater non-physical consciousness does not have physical fingers, and also doesn't guide you in a physical way. You have to feel your emotions, to know the moreness of your allowed alignment with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness, or the lesser allowed alignment/realisation. From feeling very good or very bad emotionally. So that you know, if you yourself are pointed into the direction more of your true will or less in the direction of your lesser allowed realisation of your own true will. 

Are you a broken record or robot? 

Edited by ralis
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ralis said:

Are you a broken record or robot?

No I am simply a greater non-physical consciousness like you, a small part of which is focused here through the lens of my physical extension, that you call hue-man being. 

Edited by Everything

20 hours ago, Mskied said:

Why are you so pleasant to him and all you want to do to me is beat me into the ground over presentation and what you assume is a lack of revelation and conversation

Do you recognize any difference in what he shared and the manner he shared it, and what you share and the manner you share in?

The word which is coming to mind is "mores." You seemed to trip over the group mores while @TheCove somehow (probably unintentionally) recognized them and moved in tune with them. 

In short, if you speak only of your own experience without aggrandizing yourself or your understanding you'll most likely be fine here, if you don't you're most likely in for rough sailing - especially if you are passing along what is considered misinformation from a (self) presumed position of authority. 

• Like 4

I believe True Will comes in a multiplicity of forms.  There is the Will that you have developed today, based on your potentially inaccurate reactions to the choices presented; inaccurate only because the "acceptable" norm was resisted, but you chose to react in accordance to the limitations of your own perception.  This is indeed True Will, because it is the valid response according to what you believed at the time.  This is where I say that everyone is already enlightened.  However, were you to conform to some other "normal" then you might find that the Will you developed is not True, and so you might care to adjust it.  It seems to me, with the method that Crowley puts forth, that you are not only meant to break out of the Will that has fallen upon you, but to break out of the Will that the "normal" put upon you, and declare your own method of Truth in accordance to your own Laws.

12 minutes ago, Mskied said:

I believe True Will comes in a multiplicity of forms.  There is the Will that you have developed today, based on your potentially inaccurate reactions to the choices presented; inaccurate only because the "acceptable" norm was resisted, but you chose to react in accordance to the limitations of your own perception.  This is indeed True Will, because it is the valid response according to what you believed at the time.  This is where I say that everyone is already enlightened.  However, were you to conform to some other "normal" then you might find that the Will you developed is not True, and so you might care to adjust it.  It seems to me, with the method that Crowley puts forth, that you are not only meant to break out of the Will that has fallen upon you, but to break out of the Will that the "normal" put upon you, and declare your own method of Truth in accordance to your own Laws.

Are you a clone of @Everything? Who or whom is "you"? 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mskied said:

I believe True Will comes in a multiplicity of forms.  There is the Will that you have developed today, based on your potentially inaccurate reactions to the choices presented; inaccurate only because the "acceptable" norm was resisted, but you chose to react in accordance to the limitations of your own perception.  This is indeed True Will, because it is the valid response according to what you believed at the time.  This is where I say that everyone is already enlightened. 

So, reactions to inaccurate perception somehow equates to what you call enlightenment?

In my understanding it would be the antithesis.

19 minutes ago, Mskied said:

However, were you to conform to some other "normal" then you might find that the Will you developed is not True, and so you might care to adjust it.  It seems to me, with the method that Crowley puts forth, that you are not only meant to break out of the Will that has fallen upon you, but to break out of the Will that the "normal" put upon you, and declare your own method of Truth in accordance to your own Laws.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ralis said:

Are you a clone of @Everything? Who or whom is "you"? 

Guess they've transcended the "I".. and we should take the pontifical "you" as proof of this transcendence. 

[bad joke]

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

So, reactions to inaccurate perception somehow equates to what you call enlightenment?

In my understanding it would be the antithesis.

I apologize for using the you, it does sound very lecturelike I used to say one instead of you but Ive gotten lazy.

anyway, inaccurate perceptions are only inaccurate according to an established norm but if one finds that the norm is not to ones liking then the path to enlightenment is not held within their walls, and so one would say that ones choices led one to what one would consider to be enlightenment, but even still that might not fall in line with what a truly liberated mind might find to be strength, and so one would want to destroy not only the self that was formed by choice, but the choices that are offered by the norm, and align ones self with the strength that one seeks in a land of free choice, without the restraints of the norm 

Edited by Mskied

I am considering the difference between will and empowerment.  I am reading an old book about esoteric Shinto from around 1900, there was a passage that struck me:

"Consciousness is still held by most people to be a noumenon ornoumel phenomenon; mind being conceived by them to be something quite apart from brain,  and this in face of the self-evident concomitance of the two.  Now when we scan this distinction for an underlying difference, we find it to be due solely to man's desire for distinction.  To put it unflatteringly, it is nothing but part and parcel of our innate human snobbery."

and this, even if it is mildly off topic:

"When we have , as we say, an idea, what happens inside us is probably something like this: the neural current of molecular change passes up the nerves, and through the ganglia reaches at last the cortical cells and excites a change there.  Now the nerve-cells have been so often thrown into this particular form of wave-motion the they vibrate with great ease.  The nerves, in short, are good conductors, and the current passes swiftly along them, but when it reaches the cortical cells, it finds a set of molecules which are not so accustomed to this special change.  The current encounters resistance, and in overcoming this resistance it causes the cells to glow.  This white-heating of the cells we call consciousness.  Consciousness, in short, is probably nerve-glow."

I will take nerve-glow over noumenon ornoumel phenomenon everytime.

*I realize above quotes are a bit dated, but quite fun none the less.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Mskied said:

Some people cannot accept the answers they are given.

Nungali, I recall, after exchanging opinions about the 7 pointed star that I asked you to explain what you knew of it and all you said was to go find a book about it.

Either you lie or you have a bad memory . I have  a good memory .  Cant you remember me saying anything about its relationship to the planets ?

Anyway, lets get back on topic  and  test your claim about you being able to answer questions .  I am going to ask you a  few simple questions , now, no asking a question back as the answer , we all know thats a cheap trick , no diverting, no  starting to complain and be a drama queen, just a simple straight answer .

You ready ?

In  the title of this thread  'Greatings from the White Brotherhood' ;

1.  What does Greatings mean, is it a typo and did you mean Greetings ?

2.  If so, are you claiming to be a 'Brother' in the 'White Brotherhood '  and how did you get to be one .

3. You claim to be able to teach Magick in Theory and Practice  from the book which you claim to have read  - which one , the old one  Edited by Kenneth Grant or the new one with all the extra stuff and appendices - Liber Aba  Edited by Hymanaeus Beta -  (with extra materials and understandings collated from numerous sources in years long efforts ... including the contribution of  lost documents from Australia ) ?

4 hours ago, ralis said:

All his posts are the same regardless of who he quotes .  They are FULL of 'yous'  .... you this, you that, you did this and that and Everything has judged it not good, now you need to do this that and the other thing -  just like he does ! Then Everything will say that  this IS good , What a preachy arsehole !

Preachy New Age empty BS 'philosophical' arsehole, intruding on everything and judging and advising it .

Its all reaffirming himself through lecturing to others how they should be,  HE wants to be able to have a simple childlike existence like he outlines, thats his philosophy, that BS new age 'if I declare it so in modern 'spiritual' new age language ... it IS so, and it IS wisdom... and it DOES apply to you, becasue if I dont preach it to you, there might be a space arising  in my mind where i doubt myself  and my own BS philosophy .

Ho hum ...

some members have started reporting him  for it ,

Being preachy  .....   how utterly boring .  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Everything said:

Because   you  I don't need anyone to validate your my  experience, except your my own greater non-physical consciousness, who not only knows everything that you I want to be do or have but is being and becoming evermore here and now all that you  I want to be do or have and offers you  me evermore your  my unique path of least resistance towards your  my greater allowed realisation of any and all things that you  I can ever want to be do or have, as your my  valuable emotional guidance system.  ....

Sign in to follow this