Sign in to follow this  
Jim D.

I want the conflict to end

Some time in the eighties I was struggling in a relationship with a woman. It was September and we had several potted flowers on our deck. I thought that the reason they were beginning to fade and wither was because they needed to be fertilized.  So, I watered them and gave them nutrients hoping that they would be revived and become beautiful once again. I waited, and waited. Disappointment followed my hope. I did not connect the dots until years later that things were coming to the end of another season. We were passing from this to that. 

I attempted to do the same with my relationship...revive it...bring it back to where it began in a time of falling into love and lust. But she was passing from this to that...a season of dryness and chill.

It is said in Daoism that all good things will come to its extreme and revert back to its opposite. Relationships that are fundamentally not living in "Integrity" will wither and die. Where all that is left, is an hallow appearance of wellness. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I have come to love and appreciate decay.

All life is nourished by decay.

Decay is giving, utterly, wholly and unconditionally.

Complete release.

Life is acquisitional, always reaching out and imbibing, consuming.

All to their season, weep not one moment for me when I pass... it is the greatest love.

• Like 1

Sometime during my undergrad years I took a literature course which its content was about famous poets. I can't tell you who it was but this man impressed me with his love and grief over the passing of his wife. His wife was laid to rest in a coffin and moved to a room off their parlor. The surviving husband spent three days grieving her passing to the extent that he could not tear himself away from her, even at the urgings of his friends, even when she was beginning to decay. He just couldn't let go of her. He just couldn't bring himself...to let her go. 

On 25-10-2019 at 5:48 PM, Jim D. said:

Some time in the eighties I was struggling in a relationship with a woman. It was September and we had several potted flowers on our deck. I thought that the reason they were beginning to fade and wither was because they needed to be fertilized.  So, I watered them and gave them nutrients hoping that they would be revived and become beautiful once again. I waited, and waited. Disappointment followed my hope. I did not connect the dots until years later that things were coming to the end of another season. We were passing from this to that. 

I attempted to do the same with my relationship...revive it...bring it back to where it began in a time of falling into love and lust. But she was passing from this to that...a season of dryness and chill.

It is said in Daoism that all good things will come to its extreme and revert back to its opposite. Relationships that are fundamentally not living in "Integrity" will wither and die. Where all that is left, is an hallow appearance of wellness. 

Yeah that is why you always need to care primarily about your own alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, so that everything in your life can be of full integrity and of full benefit to you and from you, being and becoming evermore effortlessly here and now.

So if the conditions become an excuse to not find alignment with your own true beingness, then they will simply wither and die. And if your own life becomes a condition to not find alignment with your own true beingness, then your physical life will also wither and die. Untill you can find your alignment again, with no excuse whatsoever left, to not be happy anymore. Unconditional joy or love. As who it is you simply truely already are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally here and now. Also doesn't require one to do something to allow it, but the allowing does have to be there. And so it is always about what one does that doesn't allow it, that blocks it, which is the reason for the withering and dying. But if nothing is done, nothing is left undone. And then the allowing and alignment simply naturally occurs. And then one appreciates the withering and dying again as simply life becoming more life. Refreshing and renewing steadily along the way.

Just like breathing in and out. One doesn't say, I have died to the old self. But if they would say that, that would be very beneficial for everyone to know. Your previous self is dead. So why fear death? You are fresh and new now. That is a good thing. It allows your life to refreshing and renew ongoingly evermore here and now. So go ahead and be free to acknowledge that you are dying 5 billion times per second. Be free to be who it is you truely are. It is simply normal and natural. And so it will always feel better to you, because it is in alignment and harmony with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. Fresh and new evermore. Unlike anything before, and again and again and again.

So you can never get disconnected from the natural path of least resistance. You can only pinch yourself off from it, temporarily. Untill death becomes the path of least resistance. Or simply stop pinching yourself off from the path of least resistance. By letting go of doing that, and allowing the path of least resistance, to be ongoingly evermore felt by you, emotionally, as that which feels better, to focus upon the greater allowed realisation of it being and becoming evermore here and now, and as you find yourself feeling very good emotionally again, you are fully in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, and your life becomes a wonderful journey of being and becoming evermore here and now in ongoingly refreshing and inpsiring and renewing and replenishing co-creating with the source of all creating. Of all being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now.

You can be so full of life and so joyful that death simply becomes another thing. Like walking from this door to the next. So normal and natural. You would be saying, dinner was great! Bye... And you fall flat with your face in your pie. Cause that's how I wanna die. By not caring about how I will die. I will just do it when I will do it. Don't need to make it any more complicated than that. Most thoughts humans think are rather contradictory to their own greater knowing. That's why one is not capable of realising their own true freedom, from a perspective, which blocks it. As the solution cannot be realised from the state of being which created the problem. So if you would find your unconditional ability to simply allow your own natural and effortless alignment of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness, then problems will be very very very short lived. And fully appreciated for what they truely are. As simply platforms for further expansion into evermore effortless greater allowed realisation, being and becoming evermore here and now. That is simply joy. And effortless thus. But very succesful and very potent solution oriented.

Edited by Everything

Sign in to follow this