Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Qi

daMo qigong home correspndence course

Just got this yesterday and its not for me , cost me £150 will sell for £100

includes 2 books and 4 dvds , shipping from uk so no waiting for chinese post

12 hours ago, Apech said:

Sorry but looks like a b/s site to me.

if you do a search on dao bums you will find the teacher is authentic as is the practice

• Like 2

I bought this package nine years ago and from the description it appears to be all the same stuff. The production may seem understated, almost homemade, but I will vouch for it being a wholesome and complete practice, attributed directly to the teachings of Bodhidharma during his stay at Wudang. (“Damo” being their name for Bodhidharma, and this course has nothing to do with Damien Damo Mitchell in case it comes up.) The lowkey presentation I actually consider a good sign, that they are more interested in preserving the original material than in making a catchy show. The correspondence component was just an email where you are invited to send questions or other discourse as needed. There used to be a user forum I think. Yes, the website is atrocious after they moved to some trendy new host a while back.

Now on a personal note I’ll be honest and say I only ever practiced this with the proper diligence for a few months, which was still enough to get positive results. But I am slowpoke and it’s really taken this long to sort out my entrenched addiction, habits, and relationships that I could see were too dangerous to keep building chi at the time. I still refer to the books, and have been working towards starting back up.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this