Yang

do you want to see the HOLOGRAM ?

22 hours ago, Yang said:

who's making the Crop Forms that are  not human ?

Its ok if you don't know . *WE* are not supposed to know, but we can know if we chooses to know.  SOme are human made but very few . 

If we use the white to black color spectrum with white at NO density and black as solid matter . AS well as WHITE as instant speed and black as a dead stop,  it will reveal many things we d like to know but have trouble knowing. 

White is total freedom to know everything

black is the inability to know anything

polar opposites

total freedom of choice is at white

no freedom to chooses is at black 

the colors between them are different degrees of freedoms and liabilities. 

EVERYTHING we see smell taste etc  etc is an illusion of densities from no density at white to the hardest solid density as black . But no matter what the density may be , its still just an illusion that is derived from a single positive source.

Everything is perfectly flat and there are no exceptions. DEPTH and curvature is an illusion of flat and straight. 

Colors are spectrum's of densities.

This contrast is merely a function of your consciousness' ability to focus on the moreness of your being and becoming evermore here and now, in this environment of immense variety that is based on a steady stream and balance of well-being.

If you zoom in the blackness of space you will just find more stars. Because again, it is simply a function of your consciousness' ability to focus on the moreness of your being and becoming.

Yin yang is also not a duality but a trinity, it represents your natural state of alignment of physical and non-physical, converging, blending, aligning, that is indicated by the energy motional, emotional, state of joy, that is your natural state of well-being, that indicates the moreness of your allowed alignment of your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness.

This alignment is naturally there if the one does not do anything to create the misalignment, hence the art of allowing, or releasing resistance, as meditation, as an universal tool / technique / permission slip, to do nothing and leave nothing undone. As it is said wei wu wei, an act of non-action. Of letting go and allowing your natural well-being. 

As you release resistance you feel emotional relief from negative emotion. As you allow, you feel the greater allowed and naturally preferred alignment of your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness as positive good feeling emotion, indicating your energy motional alignment of the relativity between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness.

This relativity is what is indicated by your emotional guidance system, to allow the two to come into natural preferred allignment, for the enjoyment of your natural state of well-being. That you call freedom and joy and knowledge and appreciation and empowerment and love health and well-being and life force, which is simply your natural state of being that you can always allow, by also paying attention to your emotional guidance system, so that you know when you create resistance, which is usually a non-physical act of creating energy motional resistance, by virtue of flowing your greater non-physical consciousness of pure positive energy through the lense of your physical extension through energetic thought patterns of resistance / discord. And as those thoughts are released, through meditation, or re-alignment of focus into the direction which feels emotionally better to allow the natural re-alignment of your physical perspective and consciousness with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Do you have stereoscopic vision?

its normal vision . / Like most of us .

The oceans horizon is perfectly flat and horizontal from left to right 

If we stand at 90 degrees and look towards it . It will always be at 50% between the sky and land . NO MATTER how high up or low down we view it from . 1 " high or 100 miles up .

The hologram is designed with spacial and locational dimensions. 

6 sides total with an inside and an OUTside. There are no other possibilities. 

we can only view the positive sides. NEVER its negative sides. 

without the negative sides , ITS ALL FLAT.

WE use our subjective mind to fill in the negative half and we use our OBJECTIVE eyesight to see the positive half. 

everything is divided into two halves. A positive HALF and its Negative half .  YANG means POS. YIN means NEG. ( NEGRO means black ) 

Peace !  Harmony , unity . Love 

1 hour ago, Everything said:

This contrast is merely a function of your consciousness' ability to focus on the moreness of your being and becoming evermore here and now, in this environment of immense variety that is based on a steady stream and balance of well-being.

If you zoom in the blackness of space you will just find more stars. Because again, it is simply a function of your consciousness' ability to focus on the moreness of your being and becoming.

Yin yang is also not a duality but a trinity, it represents your natural state of alignment of physical and non-physical, converging, blending, aligning, that is indicated by the energy motional, emotional, state of joy, that is your natural state of well-being, that indicates the moreness of your allowed alignment of your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness.

This alignment is naturally there if the one does not do anything to create the misalignment, hence the art of allowing, or releasing resistance, as meditation, as an universal tool / technique / permission slip, to do nothing and leave nothing undone. As it is said wei wu wei, an act of non-action. Of letting go and allowing your natural well-being. 

As you release resistance you feel emotional relief from negative emotion. As you allow, you feel the greater allowed and naturally preferred alignment of your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness as positive good feeling emotion, indicating your energy motional alignment of the relativity between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness.

This relativity is what is indicated by your emotional guidance system, to allow the two to come into natural preferred allignment, for the enjoyment of your natural state of well-being. That you call freedom and joy and knowledge and appreciation and empowerment and love health and well-being and life force, which is simply your natural state of being that you can always allow, by also paying attention to your emotional guidance system, so that you know when you create resistance, which is usually a non-physical act of creating energy motional resistance, by virtue of flowing your greater non-physical consciousness of pure positive energy through the lense of your physical extension through energetic thought patterns of resistance / discord. And as those thoughts are released, through meditation, or re-alignment of focus into the direction which feels emotionally better to allow the natural re-alignment of your physical perspective and consciousness with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness.

can you simplify this a little more.  ?

Thanks

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Wuschel said:

when i started meditation a few years ago i printed out red and blue geometrical shapes and crossed eyes as op describes, the fused image shifts between red and blue and as the two brain hemispheres synchronize becomes purple. it creates a calm and receptive state of mind without having to engage mind in technique

there are books by pierre derlon who got initiated into esoteric european gypsie traditions, also george pennington talks about these things

try the floor patterns and get the pattern to lift up off the floor and lock into place. When you uncross your eyes, it will resume back to its duality state.

You'll have no doubts of what you've done once you do it correctly . With a little practice, you can lock it into place  25% but never more than 50%. 

The left and right sides of our bodies are at 50% to each other with our spines in the center. 

Males and females are at 50%  to each other with genders in the center at left and right . 

In order to have symmetry there must also be asymmetry at 50%  Hence males and females with males slightly more and females slightly less. 

2 hours ago, Yang said:

its normal vision . / Like most of us .

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Yang said:

The oceans horizon is perfectly flat and horizontal from left to right 

This is dependent upon limitation of viewing area - given a large enough viewing area without obstruction of vision curvature is seen. 

2 hours ago, Yang said:

If we stand at 90 degrees and look towards it . It will always be at 50% between the sky and land . NO MATTER how high up or low down we view it from . 1 " high or 100 miles up .

I used to enjoy photography as a hobby, and due to my experiences with this along the cliffs and beachfront of Lake Michigan I believe experience could be manipulated to lend an idea of "truth" to your assertion, however it is in error imo.

For example, if I set up a tripod at a higher elevation more sky was in the frame, unless I adjusted the angle to include more lake. And while driving towards the lake from a lower elevation it did appear to rise above ground level in the distance, it did not reach a mid point along the horizontal axis of the visionary field. 

From a much greater distance and elevation it again could be seen in the distance, but still failed to reach a horizontal midpoint - unless corrections of view were made to create this illusion. At which point the view was no longer 90°.

2 hours ago, Yang said:

Peace !  Harmony , unity . Love 

Warm regards

9 hours ago, Yang said:

can you simplify this a little more.  ?

Thanks

Yes we can make this more simple

You exist

You exist

You exist

You exist

You exist

You exist

You exist

sketch-1573165176254.jpg.1b4d8db9644f25f383a83c9fa85ed5a0.jpg

Edited by Everything

6 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Warm regards

I raise my right hand, from which a light emmits. The sonic boom scorches, and the wind blows the ash from the vessel. We are taken a drift, on a journey of ashes and rose petals. Towards the entanglement with the light blue light. 

From its the tendrils which touch, the green light emmerges.

And a green plant arises. Bringing fresh new oxigen. A breath of fresh air. I take it all in. And cough out the remaining ashes. Breath it out unto the small tree now covered in ashes. 

I walk behind the blue tendrils of light into the darkness from whence it came. 

I see no further than a blinding light, a flash of white. 

I raise my right hand to cover my squinted eyes may I see what it is. 

I get shot in between my eyes, and fall to the ground. 

Shocked I wake up, a sting in my jaws, lying in a room that is bright. 

"Three! ...Two! ...One! ...Shock!" 

I become numb and am pulled back into the darkness whence I came from. A tendril of light now magentha in color. It reaches for a door knob, opens it and invites me inside.

As I walk inside, an ocean of dark blue water emmerges from the windows and washes me dead cold awake. I see the blinding light of the sun shining above the green leafed trees blowing in the wind. A cowboy with a brown hat and a straw in his mouth and his left hand against his gun holster, walks towards me from a distance. Unseathes and blows my non-existing hat away. The cowbow is shocked, and looks up towards his own hat, holding his hand against it, dumbfounded he yells "How did you do that?!" 

I tell him, "Your hat was on your head this whole time!" 

He takes his pocketwatch and his jaws fall wide open. His face is absolutely petrified in place as he stares at his golden pocketwatch in his hands. His face slowly begins to turn stone grey, as he slowly and dryly says his last words "Thhis.. Hwhhole...  Thhhhime..." 

His entire body turns into stone and small plants arises from its cracks. To complete process of petrification. 

His stone body keeps hardenning and eventually cracks and falls to grey broken pieces of remaining dust. Smoking hot under the sun. 

I see a demonhound blasting right through it at full sprinting speed to my left.

I walk out the window and look into the distance. 

I see but darkness, as I look ahead. As I appear to be standing right up against a purple wall. 

"... So there is no distance here..." 

I look behind me to see why my audience is not laughing.

I take out my gun, and aim it right at the camera. 

"keep it rolling! " the camera assistant whispers to the camera operator who rotates a lever to the side of the camera. 

I shoot the camera and in a quick spark blast the camera away to bits and pieces. There is but silence... The camera operator stares at his own, miraculously intact, hand, still holding the lever in between his fingers. 

"Why you little!... I will poke your eyes out!" 

He runs behind me, with his lever in his hands, as I run backstage to escape his wrath. Pulling aside the red curtains and holding on to my hat. 

The screen closes in a black circle. And a brown bunny appears out of it. 

"Well, that's it, folks! See you in another episode of The Holograaam!" 

The brown bunny takes a bite out of its radice, winks, salutes and dissapears. The screen closes up on black. 

White noise appears on the screen. 

I take off my goggles.

"Holy mother of god..." 

8QmIp.gif.cef735cda1088d1221907f4b92d7ad0f.gif

Edited by Everything

the objective is to discover the flatness of the hologram and the solidity in the background. 

to be familiar with it .

Then,  when you see the world  "  around you "  360 degrees , you'll have a better understanding of how its constructed in REAL time . 

OBJECTIVE is the positive to its negative half called subjective 

OBJECTIVES are what we all see publicly together in unison. Trees, cars, ships, plants etc etc.  Its outside our minds and body's

SUBJECTIVE'S are what we see privately separately individually.  

Its inside our minds and bodies. 

Objectives are " outside "

Subjective's are  " inside "

we can ONLY see the  "  3 POSITIVE sides " with objectivity.

we MUST use and can ONLY use SUBJECTIVITY to "fill in " the 3 Negative sides .

ITS ALL FLAT folks . ITS ALL a holographic projection that we are putting in place 

from the 1st dimension instantly . Its ends up as SOLIDITY in the 2nd dimension. 

AS soon as we look away with our 5 senses , it INSTANTLY vanish's from existence. 

AS soon as we look again , it appears again INSTANTLY.

Example. 

Imagine a rabbit in your ( holographic minds ) . Makes a pink bunny with floppy ears. Now make the bunny hop . Our minds are HOLOGRAPHIC.  As soon as we take out attention off the mind and return to OBJECTIVE sight, the bunny instantly vanishes. 

Put your attention  on the bunny again and it appears again INSTANTLY. 

we are doing the same / difference with OBJECTIVES around us . Its being put there instantly and vanished instantly every moment of every day . 

Use the tile floor exercise and get some of your own reality on it . 

its not easy at first , keep at it . For some it will be impossible . Its the nature of our BIO/GEO construct. 

We are all BIO/GEO . Everything is . There is a HUGE BIO source that is the other half to its NEG  geo form.

all GEO's came from and comes from a single BIO source.  

The BIO source is located in the center of the GEO " sphere " 

BIO is the positive half to NEG Geo . ALL negatives come from their respective positive source.

up/down

left/right

Dem/ rep

lib/conserve

right/wrong

peace/war

truth/lie

reality /illusions

hot/cold

fast/slow

fire/water

self/others

out/in

north /south

east/west

male/female

soft/hard

everything as a set of two . Make sure you get them all correct 

Positive , then neg . 

Neg's cant exist without a positive host because the comes from the positive host.

Positive hosts cant exist without its neg pole. 

A positive host without a NEG to slow it down or stop it , will happen instantly and cant be perceived by our human 5 senses. Sight smell touch taste and hear. 

All positives move towards its neg. Negs never originate . Pos always originates.

Negs ONLY receive the origination. 

• Like 2

when the colors are fixed and elevated up off the floor. They will lock into place and you wont have the ability to move them any longer. In other words , You wont be able to move your head so have a different POV of them . The pattern colors and your head are FIXED in unison.

You CAN however, move one of your eyeballs and loo around the pattern while the other holds it in place with your head. The image will have great detail and clarity . The solidity of the floor stays on the floor . It will seem holographic as you move your hand and arm THROUGH the colors and pattern. 

At first the pattern may return to the floor level but as you practice, you'll gain the ability to keep it fixed in place , even when passing your hand and arm through it all the way to the floor level .