Yang

do you want to see the HOLOGRAM ?

let me show you  "  the way  " 

1.  to begin , you must be standing or sitting and be about 3 to 4 feet away from one of the attached patterns. 

if you look at a floor pattern,  and are 5 or 6 feet tall , that's ok too . Its doesnt need to be on the floor, It can be a larger computer screen pattern            too . It can be on paper but I like to start with floor tiles. 

2.  what we are going to do is separate, all colors from the solidity of density . ( we only see colors , we only feel density ) 

3.  you should not have your feet in the field of view . Just have the floor pattern in your field of view. 

4. next .... look at the pattern and cross your eyes until the pattern moves closer to your eyes and locks into place.

at first the pattern will be blurry and distorted and that is as it should be . Keep crossing your eyes until the pattern becomes perfectly clear and         about 50% closer to your eyes than it was when it was on the floor.  it will LOCK into place crystal clear and stationary . 

5. Once its locked into place, you'll be able to look all over the pattern at the 50% level with very clear definition . You'll notice every detail and color as it were a high resolution image .

6. Try to touch the pattern with your hand while its still locked into place above the floor at 50% level . You won't be able to feel to colors and your           hand will go completely through the pattern with no density . 

7 Move your hand all the way down until it hits the solid density . 

We can't see density, we can only feel it and we can't feel colors,  we can only see them.

If you continue pushing your hand all the way to the floor, you'll feel the hard floor at floor level and see the colors at 50 higher than the floor level between your eyes and floor distance . 

We are separating the the two poles of SIGHT and TOUCH . 

sight is + and touch is its Neg pole. 

speech and hearing are a set +/-

smell and taste are a set  +/-

3 sets just like we have 3 sets of bones in our arms legs fingers and toes. 3 knuckles too .

3 sets like we have 3 sets of the 3rd dimension ( left right)  and (up down) and (front back )

the 3 primary positive and negative sets of colors 

blue, green , red are the pos set

Yellow , magenta , cyan are the neg set 

white is outside and black is inside the 3rd dimensional sets ( inside or outside the 3d box ) 

Good luck . Let me know how you do . Once you master the patterns you can graduation onto everything we see and feel in our daily lives.

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 09.18.06.png

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 09.19.46.png

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 09.20.24.png

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 09.23.09.png

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 09.25.40.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.15.46.png

Hemicube.svg.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.16.19.png

Edited by Yang
fix typos and added more instructions
  • Like 1

I'm just throwing wild guess here but

I think your eyes are, I don't know the right word for it, they might be

squint

skew-eyed

cross-eyed

I think that because I used some strong reading glasses the other day even tho I didn't need it. For hours on end. Just for fun. After I took them off, I coulden't see straight anymore. Because everything was hazy or double.

And just like you, I had to cross my eyes in order to actually seperate the two images further in order to actually SEE CLEARLY. 2 images appart from one another.

So with one eye I did see clearly, but with two, I only saw clearly if I crossed them further on purpose so I could focus seperately on the two images clearly set appart. Just like you saying here.

This lasted about 30 minutes for me. Because again I simply healed it myself with just 30 minutes of re-training and rewiring. Your eyes are very extremely gently small delicate muscles.

So I was just standing I simply just found the distance at which my eyes were capable of seeing 1 clear image. And then I would slowly move away from the image untill I lost confidence that I could not see sharply anymore. Sharp clear image, 1 image. Perfect sharpness and clarity. And then I would try to TRAIN my eyes again, to EXTREMELY SLOWLY extremely sensitively to feeling my eyes as I focus them on the image, like take 10 minutes to step 1 inch/centimeter of moving away from your object of focus, extremely slowly... Move your eyes really slowly back untill you are in between the zone where you see clearly and not clearly. And try to lean more into seeing clearly, more forward and keep gently like REALLY EXTREEEEEEMELY slowly patiently, move away from the object, to extend your eye muscle range of seeing clearly, and retrain those muscles to see further and further. But you gotta be really patient. Sometimes you feel comfortable to move back 2 or 4 inch, but make sure you always have a clear image before you go any further, and if not, STAY THERE with the clear image right at the EDGE of your ability to see clearly, not crossing the edge, and right against the edge, and stay there so your eyes will then begin to use those muscle that are responsible for your ability to see clearly and more focused sharp images at greater distances.

I simply moved away from the sharp image, untill I felt a soft gentle maybe even pleasant STRAIN on my eyes, that I know it ment the eyes were training, were being excersized at precisely that range as I kept focusing. And if I lost pure prestine sharpness and clarity, I'd just go forward and start over again. See a clear image and slowly extremely slowly move backwards.

So it took me 30 minutes of training and then some resting of my eyes by closing them, to see clearly again. But if you've been eye skewed for a long time, you might even wanna take it way slower than me. Because at one point I coulden't breach or extend the range of my sharp vision, so I simply stood there for 5 minutes staring at the exact same distance that I could move beyond. And sometimes your eyes will become tired, so rest your eyes by closing. AND DON'T BE DISCOURAGED if suddenly your range of sharp vision falls back all the way down again, because THAT IS NORMAL that means you have actually done YOUR JOB. You have trained your eyes and now they are recalibrating so simply take it easy again. Start up close and slow extend the range again. Keep doing it over and over again. No matter if you have seen clearly 2 meters and then suddenly it becomes 1.5 meters. Because if you keep doing this, there comes a point  a TIPPING POINT where your eyes can see clearly enough at a great distance enough that you no longer need training anymore, which was 3 meters for me, took me 30 minutes of training. And then you can simply see clearly and sharply to INFINITE RANGE. Literally. Just like when you use one eye.

So if you're skewed for a long time, you might wanna train longer and slower.

But this is simply my experience. So that is how I unskewed my totally skewed eyes in just 30 minutes.By slowly extending the range of my eyeballs ability to see 1 clear sharp image, extremely slowly and patiently. And gently. And enjoyably. Knowing that even 1 inch of improvement means it's a done deal. You will soon again be seeing at infinite range. That's simply a natural ability of the eye. That doesn't require much time before you eyes remember again how to do it. Just gotta lean slightly in the right direction. Very gently.

And also use different head angles and eyes angles, so facing head to the left and up and down and right while focusing the eyes on the image in front, and stay close at sharp image but far enough that you still see sharp, and feel which direction your eyes feel more difficult to see clearly, so use that head angle and you can train that head angle more. And soon you will have full blown 180 degree clear vision. As you extend the range at which you see sharply 1 image, very slowly minutes per half inch even.

Again doesn't take long, because you only need to train it 3 meters or yard before you see infinite range again.

Otherwise if this doesn't work for you like it did for me. Maybe consider glasses. And if you're not skewed then I misunderstood the message so excuse me in that case.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Everything said:

I'm just throwing wild guess here but

I think your eyes are, I don't know the right word for it, they might be

squint

skew-eyed

cross-eyed

I think that because I used some strong reading glasses the other day even tho I didn't need it. For hours on end. Just for fun. After I took them off, I coulden't see straight anymore. Because everything was hazy or double.

And just like you, I had to cross my eyes in order to actually seperate the two images further in order to actually SEE CLEARLY. 2 images appart from one another.

So with one eye I did see clearly, but with two, I only saw clearly if I crossed them further on purpose so I could focus seperately on the two images clearly set appart. Just like you saying here.

This lasted about 30 minutes for me. Because again I simply healed it myself with just 30 minutes of re-training and rewiring. Your eyes are very extremely gently small delicate muscles.

So I was just standing I simply just found the distance at which my eyes were capable of seeing 1 clear image. And then I would slowly move away from the image untill I lost confidence that I could not see sharply anymore. Sharp clear image, 1 image. Perfect sharpness and clarity. And then I would try to TRAIN my eyes again, to EXTREMELY SLOWLY extremely sensitively to feeling my eyes as I focus them on the image, like take 10 minutes to step 1 inch/centimeter of moving away from your object of focus, extremely slowly... Move your eyes really slowly back untill you are in between the zone where you see clearly and not clearly. And try to lean more into seeing clearly, more forward and keep gently like REALLY EXTREEEEEEMELY slowly patiently, move away from the object, to extend your eye muscle range of seeing clearly, and retrain those muscles to see further and further. But you gotta be really patient. Sometimes you feel comfortable to move back 2 or 4 inch, but make sure you always have a clear image before you go any further, and if not, STAY THERE with the clear image right at the EDGE of your ability to see clearly, not crossing the edge, and right against the edge, and stay there so your eyes will then begin to use those muscle that are responsible for your ability to see clearly and more focused sharp images at greater distances.

I simply moved away from the sharp image, untill I felt a soft gentle maybe even pleasant STRAIN on my eyes, that I know it ment the eyes were training, were being excersized at precisely that range as I kept focusing. And if I lost pure prestine sharpness and clarity, I'd just go forward and start over again. See a clear image and slowly extremely slowly move backwards.

So it took me 30 minutes of training and then some resting of my eyes by closing them, to see clearly again. But if you've been eye skewed for a long time, you might even wanna take it way slower than me. Because at one point I coulden't breach or extend the range of my sharp vision, so I simply stood there for 5 minutes staring at the exact same distance that I could move beyond. And sometimes your eyes will become tired, so rest your eyes by closing. AND DON'T BE DISCOURAGED if suddenly your range of sharp vision falls back all the way down again, because THAT IS NORMAL that means you have actually done YOUR JOB. You have trained your eyes and now they are recalibrating so simply take it easy again. Start up close and slow extend the range again. Keep doing it over and over again. No matter if you have seen clearly 2 meters and then suddenly it becomes 1.5 meters. Because if you keep doing this, there comes a point  a TIPPING POINT where your eyes can see clearly enough at a great distance enough that you no longer need training anymore, which was 3 meters for me, took me 30 minutes of training. And then you can simply see clearly and sharply to INFINITE RANGE. Literally. Just like when you use one eye.

So if you're skewed for a long time, you might wanna train longer and slower.

But this is simply my experience. So that is how I unskewed my totally skewed eyes in just 30 minutes.By slowly extending the range of my eyeballs ability to see 1 clear sharp image, extremely slowly and patiently. And gently. And enjoyably. Knowing that even 1 inch of improvement means it's a done deal. You will soon again be seeing at infinite range. That's simply a natural ability of the eye. That doesn't require much time before you eyes remember again how to do it. Just gotta lean slightly in the right direction. Very gently.

And also use different head angles and eyes angles, so facing head to the left and up and down and right while focusing the eyes on the image in front, and stay close at sharp image but far enough that you still see sharp, and feel which direction your eyes feel more difficult to see clearly, so use that head angle and you can train that head angle more. And soon you will have full blown 180 degree clear vision. As you extend the range at which you see sharply 1 image, very slowly minutes per half inch even.

Again doesn't take long, because you only need to train it 3 meters or yard before you see infinite range again.

Otherwise if this doesn't work for you like it did for me. Maybe consider glasses. And if you're not skewed then I misunderstood the message so excuse me in that case.

my eyes are fine bro :   )  . I have excellent vision and they are not crossed or off in some way . 

Do you know how to cross your eyes ? Is it that complicated ?

You've missed the boat so to speak . 

Step 4 :  

You look at the pattern normally.

THEN :

CROSS your eyes until the patterns raises up and off the floor level to 50% higher than floor level between the floor and your eyes. 

The pattern will LOCK into place at the 50%  level but ONLY the patten and the colors in the pattern. The solid density of the floor stays on the floor. It's only the colors and pattern that raises up off the floor. 

You'll be able to move your hand through the color pattern because its all holographic. Everything is . We are separating SIGHT from TOUCH . Once you understand how the HOLOGRAM we all live in works, you'll be a master over it . Others will still be unconscious of it . You'll be very aware of it . 

When you uncross your eyes, the two will seem to be as one again . 

Don't make it too complicated. Just follow the simple instructions. 

Simple is the positive pole of complex. Its negative pole. 

Simple is best , complex is worst. 

Be the best at what you do and let others be the worst. Stay balanced  BETWEEN SELF AND OTHERS

Self is the positive pole to others, its negative pole.

When you master the effects of the hologram , y0u can move forwards like a martial artist and take it to levels you have not imagined. 

You don't need a pattern to separate the 2 . You can separate anything and everything .

Everything we see and feel is perfectly flat . Depth is an illusion . Flat is the reality of that illusion. 

STUDY all my posts and comments to learn more.  Not just this one. 

The crop formation is an ILL-usion ( illusion ) of depth .  ITS ALL FLAT . everything  IS.   THAT'S the illusion. 

Good luck .

I'd love to hear from anyone who can do this as well as from others who are having trouble.  PMs are welcome too.  

These things Im posting are just the tip of the iceberg in terms of what else I have to show you . We start here and advance higher later.  

Cropcircle.jpg

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 09.23.09.png

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 09.25.40.png

so ah ,..... who actually CREATES all these formations in the crops ?

do you have ANY idea at all ? 

This reminds me of an exercise that Don Juan Mateus had Carlos Castaneda do.  Repeatedly.  He would have him look at something and cross his eyes, resulting in the two images.  Then, to maintain focus.  Sooner or later the image will be dominated by one eye and you'll just see the hologram as experienced from that eye.  And then it haphazardly switches to the other eye, and you see the other image.  The nagual would tell Carlos that it was desirable to control the switch from one eye to the other, and once that was mastered it had developed a certain type of control.  But I can't remember it exactly.  But yes, it is fascinating to do that.

I'm guessing you're an artist, Yang?  Is there a website to see your colorful work?

• Like 2

On 27-10-2019 at 11:14 PM, Yang said:

Woah cool you can see energy? :o

My bad sry. :lol:

• Like 1

On 27-10-2019 at 11:14 PM, Yang said:

Our greater non physical consciousness? 

• Like 1

Do you mean you want to see 3 dimensions in a 2 dimensional image? 

If you cross your eyes on this video untill you see 3 images equal length appart, and untill the middle one becomes clear, you will notice the middle one will have depth to it, just like in real life. Because left eye focuses on right image and right eye on left image. 

This is how virtual reality headset works. Great for sim racing games. To feel the speed at which things pass you by and gage distances more naturally. 

The center of the rgb is actually white btw. 

Crop circles often have white powder dust which is mono atomic gold. That's why they are more than 4 dimensional creations. But our greater non-physical consciousness is already higher dimensional and we always feel our energy motional relativity of our physical consciousness and our greater non-physical consciousness as emotion. Because we are inseperable extensions of our greater non-physical consciousness and also because our senses are energy translators and our sense of emotion is by far the most sophisticated sense of translating energy in motion into the sense of emotion. 

But if you're talking about "everything is flat" you are actually talking about the 2 dimensional consciousness, which is the consciousness of elements. Stone, water, metals, fire, etc. Elemental consciousness is 2 dimensional. 

But our physical consciousness is 4 dimensional 3 of space and 1 of time.

As for polarity, yes they both come from the center. So it's not a duality but a a trinity. And this contrast is merely a function of our consciousness to focus unto the moreness of our being and becoming evermore here and now. By having reflection of self and other. To appreciate the other thus more one also comes to a greater understanding and appreciation of oneself. And vice versa. 

But as a total being, you are both physical and non-physical, and when you allow the two to blend, converge, that is indicated by the emotional indicator of pure positive emotion, like joy or love or freedom or bliss or knowing or feeling enlightened. 

So if you actually feel your way to aligning your understanding more to the better feeling thought to the better feeling thought to the better feeling thought, you can gradually begin merging your consciousness with that of your greater non-physical consciousness and thus naturally and effortlessly become a conscious deliberate co-creator of your life. Together with your ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation, of ever expanding infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That's amazing, looking at that video with eyes crossed.  I put on a pair of those goggles at Best Buy and stepped off the top of a skyscraper.  That really toys with a fear of heights -

• Like 1

try the tile floors ......  next time you see one .

Once its locked into pace with eyes crossed , you can keep it locked in with one eye and use the other eye to look all over it 

you don't need anything but a pattern as shown 

16 hours ago, Everything said:

Woah cool you can see energy? :o

My bad sry. :lol:

we cant see pure 100 % positive energy , we cant see space where  the pure positive energy is located energy is located. 

We can only see the matter that comes from energy , Same way black comes from white. 

we CAN't see smell taste hear or feel pure positive ( YANG ) energy .

we CAN see hear smell taste hear negative matter . ALL matter is a NEG and it all comes from PURE positive energy . 

energy and matter are polar opposites like yang and yin or white and black 

So ha  ya, your bad bro  :  )

WHO is making the crop formations ? 

Peace !!

12 hours ago, manitou said:

That's amazing, looking at that video with eyes crossed.  I put on a pair of those goggles at Best Buy and stepped off the top of a skyscraper.  That really toys with a fear of heights -

the video is not in real time. its a VIDEO . From the past .

Use your eyes in real time with a pattern in real time. You don't need a video or goggles . 

We are separating density from colors and colors from density. 

The video doesn't work for the density aspect of separation. 

6 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Kids with wooden planks and ropes..

hehe How'd you know bro ? 

1 minute ago, Yang said:

hehe How'd you know bro ? 

Because I found them interesting once upon a time. Then I discovered just how easy/simple they were to create, and the interest shifted from "wow how mysterious", to "well that's creative and kinda neat". 

BTW I'm not a "bro" - which has always seemed an odd turn of phrase to me - where comraderie or derision is based on context and tone. "Fellow bum" would work just fine. -_-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yang said:

we cant see pure 100 % positive energy , we cant see space where  the pure positive energy is located energy is located. 

We can only see the matter that comes from energy , Same way black comes from white. 

we CAN't see smell taste hear or feel pure positive ( YANG ) energy .

we CAN see hear smell taste hear negative matter . ALL matter is a NEG and it all comes from PURE positive energy . 

energy and matter are polar opposites like yang and yin or white and black 

So ha  ya, your bad bro  :  )

WHO is making the crop formations ? 

Peace !!

You can't see your way to it, but you can always feel your way into alignment and allowed conscious co-creative awareness of and with it.

Not all crop circles are created by humans, as I already said, you need to be able to recognize the difference.

So how does crossing your eyes give you the ability to see your 3 dimensional awareness of space, when not crossing your eyes already gives you that, since you say you're not skew eyed? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Edited by Everything

22 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Because I found them interesting once upon a time. Then I discovered just how easy/simple they were to create, and the interest shifted from "wow how mysterious", to "well that's creative and kinda neat". 

BTW I'm not a "bro" - which has always seemed an odd turn of phrase to me - where comraderie or derision is based on context and tone. "Fellow bum" would work just fine. -_-

well that explains everything then . Truly amazing wisdom.. hehe  you went from " interesting  " to   " wow " to " neat  "  If that ain't proof , I don't know what is ....... Thanks for the comment . !!!

20 hours ago, Everything said:

You can't see your way to it, but you can always feel your way into alignment and allowed conscious co-creative awareness of and with it.

Not all crop circles are created by humans, as I already said, you need to be able to recognize the difference.

So how does crossing your eyes give you the ability to see your 3 dimensional awareness of space, when not crossing your eyes already gives you that, since you say you're not skew eyed? I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

I never said you'd see  " your 3 dimensional awareness of space " or anything even close to that statement . Did I  ? 

Return to the first post 

Follow the steps closely 

first 1 then 2 then 3 and so on . 

Don't try to make it more complicated . 

re read everything again . Don't leave anything out. Don't add anything to it .  

1 ,2 ,3 ,4 etc etc

36 minutes ago, Yang said:

well that explains everything then . Truly amazing wisdom.. hehe  you went from " interesting  " to   " wow " to " neat  "  If that ain't proof , I don't know what is ....... Thanks for the comment . !!!

You want more information then look it up. I'm sure what I'm referring to wouldn't be hard to find these days and may take about as much time to find as your sarcastic reply took to type.

Edit to add link to an article on crop circles and wooden planks:

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2016/03/two-men-started-phenomenon-crop-circles-planks-wire/

Further edit: Since you are interested in spectrums, perhaps understanding "wow how mysterious" and "creative and kind of neat" as points on a spectrum showing "interesting" would help allay some of your sarcasm - unless it's simply a personality trait, in which case carry on with the churlishness.

B)

Edited by ilumairen

2 hours ago, Yang said:

I never said you'd see  " your 3 dimensional awareness of space " or anything even close to that statement . Did I  ? 

Return to the first post 

Follow the steps closely 

first 1 then 2 then 3 and so on . 

Don't try to make it more complicated . 

re read everything again . Don't leave anything out. Don't add anything to it .  

1 ,2 ,3 ,4 etc etc

Yeah it was pretty simple when I failed at step 4. I crossed my eyes and as I kept crossing my eyes it became blurry and as I kept crossing my eyes, no matter how long I kept crossing my eyes it stayed blurry unless I cross it a little bit, but it didn't move closer to me no matter what I did or how long I kept it crossed and sharp. It continued to stay at the same distance away from me, 3 to 4 feet away.

So to keep it simple I moved on to step 5 and as I tried to move my hands through the image, my hands actually stayed in front of the image, so that I could no longer see the image, but rather two blurry images of my hand as it was being in front of the image, and incapable of passing through it, because my screen is a solid density, and I'm not sure I want to move my hands through my monitor, because it might be possible but that would also destroy the monitor unnecessarily. 

Edited by Everything

22 hours ago, ilumairen said:

You want more information then look it up. I'm sure what I'm referring to wouldn't be hard to find these days and may take about as much time to find as your sarcastic reply took to type.

happy idiot  ? hehehe

thanks for the comments  !!

Screenshot 2019-10-31 at 07.22.01.png

30 minutes ago, Yang said:

happy idiot  ? hehehe

It's reference to The Pretender by Jackson Browne.

"I'm gonna be a happy idiot
And struggle for the legal tender
Where the ads take aim and lay their claim
To the heart and the soul of the spender
And believe in whatever may lie
In those things that money can buy..."

Mostly it points towards my working woman status and acceptance of "what is" within the social construct coupled with my general contentment. 

It's a good song imo, and if you'd like you can check it out here:

thanks for the comments  !!

Thanks for the curiosity regarding the title I chose for myself.

And yes, I see it may have been meant as some misinformed derision (especially as you've now completely ignored the subject of crop circles), and yet I choose to respond as the "happy idiot" and pretend otherwise. 

Take care.

Edited by ilumairen

On 10/29/2019 at 11:57 AM, Everything said:

who's making the Crop Forms that are  not human ?

Its ok if you don't know . *WE* are not supposed to know, but we can know if we chooses to know.  SOme are human made but very few . 

If we use the white to black color spectrum with white at NO density and black as solid matter . AS well as WHITE as instant speed and black as a dead stop,  it will reveal many things we d like to know but have trouble knowing. 

White is total freedom to know everything

black is the inability to know anything

polar opposites

total freedom of choice is at white

no freedom to chooses is at black 

the colors between them are different degrees of freedoms and liabilities. 

EVERYTHING we see smell taste etc  etc is an illusion of densities from no density at white to the hardest solid density as black . But no matter what the density may be , its still just an illusion that is derived from a single positive source.

Everything is perfectly flat and there are no exceptions. DEPTH and curvature is an illusion of flat and straight. 

Colors are spectrum's of densities.

1 hour ago, Yang said:

Everything is perfectly flat and there are no exceptions. DEPTH and curvature is an illusion of flat and straight. 

Colors are spectrum's of densities.

Do you have stereoscopic vision?

• Like 1