Sign in to follow this  
welkin

Anything More to Hair Whorls?

So i was inspired to shave off my head today, very random. I believe it's due to the Mercury retrograde. Been getting lots and lots of downloads and i guess higher consciousness decided to get inspired and chop off my hair.

Anyways. As a result of feeling my scalp, i realized i was pretty heavily whorling at the crown, to where my face and body felt twisted for the past couple of months. Through some energy movement, i synced the untwisting between the crown, face, and body. i felt this incredible release of my entire left side, like twisting back to neutral position. I now assume that it must be becuase i had not been putting enough general attention on the crown. Or... i'd just dealt with this since childhood and never knew i was getting twisted till now. Though most children have it and gone by the time they're in teenage development.

Anyone else experience this? Know interesting info?

Edited by welkin
  • Like 2

Vortex of Creation.

It is where your inner being / your greater non-physical consciousness is.

It is an energetic vibrational escrow, that your own greater non-physical consciousness, has been creating, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation, has been being and becoming the evermoreness of all that you want to be do or have, so that you can feel your way into alignment with it. And thus allowed self realisation of it.

It is your true self, all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, joyously, it can be called your soul. But rather than saying your soul exists inside of you, rather say, you can feel your emotional alignment with your soul, from within yourself, emotionally unconditionally, and so you can feel your proximity / alignment to or with your own soul, and thus your allowed realisation of it, and you as a physical being, always exist inside your own soul or your greater non-physical consciousness. As your soul, or your greater non-physical consciousness is the greater part of all that you truely are.

So talking about sacred geometry, and so the vortex being like a foundational form or shape through which all other forms and shapes are allowed to come to greater or fuller allowed realisation. It is so perfect that it is even a non-physical form or shape now. But talking about identity, how do you allow yourself to know your full true identity? You know it because you can feel it first. As your emotions are your primary indicator of your allowed realisation / alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. 

You might say your consciousness travels at infinite speeds, meaning, ever expanding greater allowed realisation of its evermore being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. So you might say it leaves behind these fractaline finger prints in physical time space reality as sacred geometry often speaks of, which sort of point at shapes that your consciousness uses to create the appearance of physical time space reality. Timing, and synchronisity, through which thoughts turn into things, as all things wanted or not wanted, being and becoming evermore here and now. To come to know the moreness of its own being and becoming, to come to know itself from a different point of view that consciousness is always doing. So a small part of your own greater non-physical consciousness is focused here through the physical lens of your physical extension, your physical body.

And even before you were born, and while you are alife, and even after this life, your greater non-physical consciousness, has been adding mightily to your vortex of creation all things that you want to be do or have, all things wanted by you, is basically who you truely are now. Your own self realisation of your own evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. Of all that you truely are, and have become, and are being and becoming evermore here and now. FOR YOU. As you are an extension of it. And so to also trust your own soul and that it knows all things you want and is being and becoming the evermoreness of all of it evermore here and now, and so to also be willing to feel better emotionally all the way to feeling very good emotionally, to allow your conscious co-realisation of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness all that you want to be do or have.

So you can always feel your greater allowed alignment with all of this of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, or lesser allowed alignment with it, as your emotional guidance system. And the better you feel, the better your life goes. As you come into alignment with the energy which creates worlds, for the joyous life experience that is you, to be do or have whatever you want. Evermore allowed by you to be evermore co-realised with you. And you do it in full harmony and concert with your own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation. By simply feeling better, to come into alignment with your co-realisation / co-creation.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this