de_paradise

more weird chi-channel opening phenomena--can anyone relate?

Lots of weird pasta shapes and straws and little tapiocas, winds, clamps, hard shapes, soft shape have come and gone, I seem to have an extra sensistivity to the chi channel clearing action in my head. None of the kinestetics that I feel regarding the chi are normal sensation of a person.

So I sat and meditated again. And the weirdest thing of all appeared. A kind of squid, a messed up sea anenome came up the left tube and stuck around my left ear and skull. It was kind of part hanging out of my ear, and other tenticles were poking out of my face, and it was squishing around. It only moved around a little, so I was wondering, AGGGHHH WHAT THE F* IS THIS!!!!!!????? By the way, I can feel it, but nothing is actually visible to the eye, nor does my face contort in any way.

What could it be? So I thouht.

a. just another cleaning mechanism, like a mop with disposable zapper tenticles

b. a whole lot of dirty chi, a big friggen multi-pronged glob of crap that was too big to be ejected from my ear, thus stuck

c. some kind of alien or entity not of me. But then again, Zen says every sensation is a guest, while the true self (dharmakaya) is the host.

So I just watched it and tried to clear my mind because if it was filth, then emptiness mind tends to blast it out faster. Did some mantra to appease my fears.

So I went to sleep with this thing, and woke up it was still washing around, and has more movement, sometimes the tenticles break off and fall out of my ear, so maybe its just some kind of cleaning mechanism-mop-zapper-squiddy thing.

Can anyone relate even in the slightest way?

I must blast a hundred of small and large globs of dirty chi out of my head per hour, even when Im sitting in the coffee shop. So I thought people would be getting hit around me, and wiping their faces, like what was that? But no, for some reason the chi dissolves, like people have this force field around them. When the dirty chi hits the computer screen, it makes a noise, when it his the ceiling, it makes a noise, so its really there, and really ought to be felt by people.

Edited by de_paradise

Lots of weird pasta shapes and straws and little tapiocas, winds, clamps, hard shapes, soft shape have come and gone, I seem to have an extra sensistivity to the chi channel clearing action in my head. None of the kinestetics that I feel regarding the chi are normal sensation of a person.

So I sat and meditated again. And the weirdest thing of all appeared. A kind of squid, a messed up sea anenome came up the left tube and stuck around my left ear and skull. It was kind of part hanging out of my ear, and other tenticles were poking out of my face, and it was squishing around. It only moved around a little, so I was wondering, AGGGHHH WHAT THE F* IS THIS!!!!!!????? By the way, I can feel it, but nothing is actually visible to the eye, nor does my face contort in any way.

b. a whole lot of dirty chi, a big friggen multi-pronged glob of crap that was too big to be ejected from my ear, thus stuck

c. some kind of alien or entity not of me. But then again, Zen says every sensation is a guest, while the true self (dharmakaya) is the host.

So I just watched it and tried to clear my mind because if it was filth, then emptiness mind tends to blast it out faster. Did some mantra to appease my fears.

So I went to sleep with this thing, and woke up it was still washing around, and has more movement, sometimes the tenticles break off and fall out of my ear, so maybe its just some kind of cleaning mechanism-mop-zapper-squiddy thing.

I must blast a hundred of small and large globs of dirty chi out of my head per hour, even when Im sitting in the coffee shop. So I thought people would be getting hit around me, and wiping their faces, like what was that? But no, for some reason the chi dissolves, like people have this force field around them. When the dirty chi hits the computer screen, it makes a noise, when it his the ceiling, it makes a noise, so its really there, and really ought to be felt by people.

If you are really at the level to feel chi manifest like this congratulations. It took me several years to get to this level, even now I can only feel such things in deep deep deep trance which usually takes 3-5 hours to achieve. I always assumed the mucusy feeling chi was bad so I drained it when possible, I hope that is the right thing to do :D

Next if you are truly at this level you need to be helping heal other people, if for no other reason than your own karma.

wow incredible.

I am just amazed you can feel chi like this without hours of trance work, do you have any secrets? Any special diets, exercises or practices? Do you drugs like MAOI's or any dmt containing compounds?

just curious

I would advice you to send the dirty energy down to the earth center insted of shaking it off on people at the coffee shop :D

These things are very subconscious and subtle for people. We cant expect them to feel it, even though they are affected by it.

Also, when you blast of the dirty chi out of your head, I hope you remember to fill yourself up again with clean chi...

I love the way you describe your experience, dont mind it will go over hehe. I believe its what you think it is, energy movement wich you experience stronger because of heightend sensitivity and channels opening further.

My guess is that it comes out of your ear because your crown chakra isnt open, wich is not bad actually as you shouldnt force it and if you do you can become less grouned.

Dont get focussed and keep grounded, my believe is it will stabilize from itself. Its possible that its crap energy comming out but atleast as possible that its yust normal although excesive bodyenergy.

Hope i helped, regards.

The chi blasting direction I have little control over.Its part of the cleaning phase Im in, started 3 weeks ago.

Im quite sure Im at a low level, just peculiarly sensitive to the endless cleaning manifestations in my head and I guess what is the nervous system evolutions. (not pleasant) No control over it, just like a baby watching a team of Nobel doctors.

Anyway, today the weird little alien squid shredded itself on my teeth and became something like a tassel or pompom, raced around my larger channels in my head a bit, then the strands became hair thin. It then went through my skin looking for impurites, and lobbing it out of my head like rabbit poop. By the way, it mainly blasts out of the top of my head and forehead--like howitzers. I once saw a nadi channel diagram that shows these tubes but cannot find it.

So after all it was, some glob of cleaning chi, my best hypothesis is that it had been chemically formed and congealed into that weird moulding shape, later it was pushed up to my head but too clumsy to move about until it refined itself. It was a relatively robust kind of chi because it seemed to be able to penetrate the skin at a level I hadnt experienced before.

No drugs or secrets, actually I was hoping to get some answers.

Edited by de_paradise

One of the things I found helpful that Mantak Chia articulated in a seminar I went that was led by him was about the 'sick chi' that we release, releasing, dispersing, becoming cleansed and going back to the earth to do something useful.

I think and feel that it is worthwhile to hold the intent that your sick chi be recycled positively, and become cleansed as it leaves and disperses.

Not just to spew it out.

It is also ok to send it into walls and floors, ( wipe your hands against walls, allow the chi to exit via your palms, likewise with your feet on the floor) with the intention it will transform and ultimately become clean again.

It is our responsibility to do this, as it is our responsibility to not drop litter or sneeze on food!

I suggest you take control over venting your stale chi, and structure venting/ dispersal time into your day, so as to get into a disciplined relationship with the process.

It sounds as though at the moment you are watching the process rather than directing it. have you tried a more interventional appraoch?

It is our responsibility to do this, as it is our responsibility to not drop litter or sneeze on food!

I suggest you take control over venting your stale chi, and structure venting/ dispersal time into your day, so as to get into a disciplined relationship with the process.

These are very important points!

And, because you are able to see it, feel it and experience it, it really IS within your control to direct it and guide it so that it dosent disturb other people.

Most likely it's the sex energy -- the fluid -- going up to the brain. As the brain channels open up expect lots of cracking noises and sensations -- like stripping away cellophane (to steal from Daniel Pinchbeck's DMT trip description).

What you are asking me to do is akin to controlling the movements of my cells. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry. Your confusion is my fault because I used the existing but inaccurate vocabulary, and you interpreted it within your capacity. Do you have any IDEA how complicated these processes are? Watch this

This is quite close to the flavour of the things. I isolated one little event in a chain of thousands to post. Should I put a hat on my head or look at my dan-tien?

Nextly, isnt kundalini about cleaning your body? How did you imagine that happened? It means everyone who has gone through this has gone through the same thing but simply couldnt perceive it. Its proven you are dumping loads of crap into the universe but cant perceive it. Maybe its food for another organism. Actually I havent even reached kundalini stage yet, so this is classified as leading-to-tao-early processing stage varieties of chi. Its not even real chi, according to Bodri's book. Chi is an absurdly simplistic word, its like saying "guts" to describe everything in the body. or watching a team of firemen and saying "water"

Drew, in fact there has been ripping and rice-krispy popping noises in head

To be honest, I really dont know if these little airborne pellets are dirty chi, Im only using borrowed vocabulary due to extrapolation of the limited knowlege of these events. They are more aptly named, "isolated impurity with a coating of ejection-chi that are automatically dispensed by orifaces and nadis" One hit close to my ear, it sounds like frying bacon fat. Although there are several varieties of this stuff too, some feels like liquid.

As for Mantak, if I had several grand to burn, I'd be staying at his dark-room resort.

Anyway, I shouldnt write about my experience in the future as I get too attached and its agitating during meditation.

One of the things I found helpful that Mantak Chia articulated in a seminar I went that was led by him was about the 'sick chi' that we release, releasing, dispersing, becoming cleansed and going back to the earth to do something useful.

I think and feel that it is worthwhile to hold the intent that your sick chi be recycled positively, and become cleansed as it leaves and disperses.

Not just to spew it out.

It is also ok to send it into walls and floors, ( wipe your hands against walls, allow the chi to exit via your palms, likewise with your feet on the floor) with the intention it will transform and ultimately become clean again.

It sounds as though at the moment you are watching the process rather than directing it. have you tried a more interventional appraoch?

Edited by de_paradise

I get that every night. Last night I had probably 6 internal climaxes -- well mutual climaxes -- while sitting in full-lotus doing trance energy exchanges with females at cafes -- sitting in full-lotus for about 4 hours at least, I wasn't keeping track. So I bike home, sit in full-lotus more -- the Bushmen call this "collecting the N/um from young maidens" -- read Tricksters and Trancers. I had to ionize all the female sex energy I had sucked up while I had shot out my male electromagnetic energy at them through my pineal gland -- eyes.

Anyway I had a bunch of tooth paste in my system to offset that I ate a bunch of meat and it transduced up into my brain as anerobic bacteria through the vagus nerve. That's why you're supposed to be veggie while doing this stuff. Anyway so then I transduced this toothpaste from deep in my system -- up through my brain or sinuses or something. The body just clears out any pollution -- the brain cracks and the eyes clear out pollution, as described in Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality.

It's called QUICK FIRE.

enjoy.

What you are asking me to do is akin to controlling the movements of my cells. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry. Do you have any IDEA how complicated these processes are? Watch this

This is quite close to the flavour of the things. I isolated one little event in a chain of thousands to post. Should I put a hat on my head or look at my dan-tien? Im guessing nobody short of a boddhisatva level could penetrate this.

Nextly, isnt kundalini about cleaning your body? How did you imagine that happened? It means everyone who has gone through this has gone through the same thing but simply couldnt perceive it. Its proven you are dumping loads of crap into the universe but cant perceive it. Maybe its food for another organism. Actually I havent even reached kundalini stage yet, so this is classified as leading-to-tao-early processing stage varieties of chi. Its not even real chi, according to Bodri's book. Chi is an absurdly simplistic word, its like saying "guts" to describe everything in the body. or watching a team of firemen and saying "water"

To be honest, I really dont know if these little airborne pellets are dirty chi, Im only using borrowed vocabulary due to extrapolation of the limited knowlege of these events. They are more aptly named, "isolated impurity with a coating of ejection-chi that are automatically dispensed by orifaces and nadis" One hit close to my ear, it sounds like frying bacon fat. Although there are several varieties of this stuff too, some feels like liquid.

As for Mantak, if I had several grand to burn, I'd be staying at his dark-room resort.

Anyway, I shouldnt write about my experience in the future as I get too attached and its agitating during meditation.

I have actually been experiencing a lot of what you have been. Except I have been sick the past 5 days, and I can feel my body detoxing, especially my sinues. I am now almost fully recovered and I can now brain breath, The pressure in my head was finally released through mucous after about 3 months of hearing lots of cracks and clicks. The Sickness was the last of some of my channels opening and purifying as i now feel better than I ever have in my entire life.

Amazing video! Thanks a lot!

Ive studied medicine and know how complexe these things are. Ive also studied consciousness and also know it is even more complex. But De_Paradise, this is not an excuse to dump negative chi, or any kind of energy, on other people.

We give out shitty energy all the time, on many many levels, but when we become aware of it, it is our responsibility to atleast change it into uplifting energy. And yes, negative energy is food for other organisms. But it is mostly food for organisms keeping our patterns active. Just like organisms in the body make us crave for sugar. This does not mean sugar is good for us. We should have disipline with our selves. Like Cat say, keep the cleansing to some hours of the day, do it safely without harming other people or the surroundings. This is no different, and no harder to control, no more complex, than waiting to take a shit until you sit on the toilet.

It might be that you are at a totally different level than I think, and that what Im say just dosent fit your experience. This is the difficulty of written communication. But I still want to say it because it is an important point. Lets call it "energetic ethics".

If you enter a room where people have done a lot of healing and energetic cleansing, the energies get stuck in the walls and surrounding and it affects people entering that room later. If you buy a house from a couple who has spent the last years arguing, you will feel the conflict too but not know where it comes from. These things affect us anyway. People doing healing and similar things, on themselves or others, need to keep things clean. Its no different than keeping things clean at the hospitals.

What you are asking me to do is akin to controlling the movements of my cells. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry. Your confusion is my fault because I used the existing but inaccurate vocabulary, and you interpreted it within your capacity. Do you have any IDEA how complicated these processes are? Watch this

This is quite close to the flavour of the things. I isolated one little event in a chain of thousands to post. Should I put a hat on my head or look at my dan-tien?

Most likely it's the sex energy -- the fluid -- going up to the brain. As the brain channels open up expect lots of cracking noises and sensations -- like stripping away cellophane (to steal from Daniel Pinchbeck's DMT trip description).

Yep its the sexual energy he describes.

Cheers !