voidisyinyang

Elitom (supposed breatharian) outed as Perv-predator -

Just now, Earl Grey said:

I read a lot of his work. The difference? He isn’t a wacko perv and he is actually interesting.

You probably havent read Robert Anton Wilson much ,  I drank beer with him in Kathmandu. He begged me to take him on as my apprentice , but  .......   mhe  . 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Oh yes ... back when I chatted to  Noam Chomsky .....      :) 

:D 

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:56:25 -0500

To: Drew W Hempel <hemp0027@...> (by way of Noam Chomsky

Subject: Re: Minnesota

Dear Drew Hempel,

God save us from our friends -- not for the first time. I'm a little

surprised that Brokaw would credit a source like that. Surely he wouldn't

in the case of anyone who falls within approved doctrinal bounds.

You're quite right about activists not being willing to read. I get a good

measure of it when publishers send sales records or in the signing frenzies

after I give talks. In both cases it's overwhelmingly the small pamphlets

with interviews, etc.; easy reads, and short. But it's not just activists.

Same with academic scholars. It's very rare for them to go beyond the

limits of the guild, a practice far more pronounced in the social sciences,

history, etc., than in the sciences, something I've observed from a lot of

first-hand experience in the last 1/2-century. It's too bad about

Guerin-Rocker, and in fact all of the rich literature on anarchism.

Contemporary anarchists -- at least those who use the name -- seem to

divide, mostly, between people who don't want to read and those who are

immersed in often arcane scholarship. There are exceptions, of course, but

the tendencies are noticeable. It was quite different in the days when

workers education was a normal part of everyday life for great numbers of

people, and labor-based media were common fare.

No plans for reissue of At War with Asia or For Reasons of State, much to

my regret. In fact, they were scarcely looked at in the first place.

Wrong story. Even left academics don't want to hear such things, and it

went -- and goes -- beyond the interests of most activists. How far the

anti-war movement was from understanding anything that was going on was

revealed pretty dramatically by the reception of McNamara's awful memoirs

-- actually welcomed by leading figures as a vindication of their stand.

Few could comprehend what an incredible display of apologetics it was.

Wrote a few things about it, which I noticed could not be understood even

by left academics, for the most part. The Party Line is much more

influential than many think.

Thanks for sending along the excerpt from what you've been writing.

Interesting, and well done I think -- but then, I would. I've read some of

what Zerzan has written, under various names. Occasionally, out of

curiosity, I've written brief letters asking if he could supply some of the

sources for particular quotes, which I know he has invented (though I

didn't say so). I'm constantly promised that they'll be coming. They

won't, of course. This is just a silly game, in my opinion, defaming the

good name of anarchism -- not for the first time; there's a rich history of

that.

Noam

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Actually, here is a Chomsky documentary title I think is appropriate for you:

”Manufacturing Consent”

yeah I watched that in 1992 or so.

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:56:25 -0500

To: Drew W Hempel <hemp0027@...> (by way of Noam Chomsky

Subject: Re: Minnesota

Dear Drew Hempel,

God save us from our friends -- not for the first time. I'm a little

surprised that Brokaw would credit a source like that. Surely he wouldn't

in the case of anyone who falls within approved doctrinal bounds.

You're quite right about activists not being willing to read. I get a good

measure of it when publishers send sales records or in the signing frenzies

after I give talks. In both cases it's overwhelmingly the small pamphlets

with interviews, etc.; easy reads, and short. But it's not just activists.

Same with academic scholars. It's very rare for them to go beyond the

limits of the guild, a practice far more pronounced in the social sciences,

history, etc., than in the sciences, something I've observed from a lot of

first-hand experience in the last 1/2-century. It's too bad about

Guerin-Rocker, and in fact all of the rich literature on anarchism.

Contemporary anarchists -- at least those who use the name -- seem to

divide, mostly, between people who don't want to read and those who are

immersed in often arcane scholarship. There are exceptions, of course, but

the tendencies are noticeable. It was quite different in the days when

workers education was a normal part of everyday life for great numbers of

people, and labor-based media were common fare.

No plans for reissue of At War with Asia or For Reasons of State, much to

my regret. In fact, they were scarcely looked at in the first place.

Wrong story. Even left academics don't want to hear such things, and it

went -- and goes -- beyond the interests of most activists. How far the

anti-war movement was from understanding anything that was going on was

revealed pretty dramatically by the reception of McNamara's awful memoirs

-- actually welcomed by leading figures as a vindication of their stand.

Few could comprehend what an incredible display of apologetics it was.

Wrote a few things about it, which I noticed could not be understood even

by left academics, for the most part. The Party Line is much more

influential than many think.

Thanks for sending along the excerpt from what you've been writing.

Interesting, and well done I think -- but then, I would. I've read some of

what Zerzan has written, under various names. Occasionally, out of

curiosity, I've written brief letters asking if he could supply some of the

sources for particular quotes, which I know he has invented (though I

didn't say so). I'm constantly promised that they'll be coming. They

won't, of course. This is just a silly game, in my opinion, defaming the

good name of anarchism -- not for the first time; there's a rich history of

that.

Noam

4 minutes ago, Nungali said:

You probably havent read Robert Anton Wilson much ,  I drank beer with him in Kathmandu. He begged me to take him on as my apprentice , but  .......   mhe  . 

Never heard of him. Is he famous? Maybe that guy from the Subway TV adverts who lost all that weight? :lol:

23 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Does Noam know you are publicly posting a private email on a public forum in a thread about  your OADs  ?

in other words , did he give his consent ?     :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Does Noam know you are publicly posting a private email on a public forum in a thread about  your OADs  ?

in other words , did he give his consent ?     :rolleyes:

He's a public intellectual. I guess you have different freedom of speech laws in Australia.

Is it legal to publish email that someone sent to me?

2 Answers
Bear Kodiak
Bear Kodiak, former IT Consultant - Retired at Identities

Sometimes we find significant differences between law and ethics. Yes, it is legal.

Edited by voidisyinyang

2 minutes ago, Nungali said:

.... or did you 'manufacture consent '  ?

Advertisers try to hypnotize us all the time, and judging by the fees they collect from satisfied clients, they are doing very well at it. Having used hypnosis in my psychological seminars for nearly 20 years now, I am quite prepared to agree with G.I. Gurdjieff and Colin Wilson that most people can be said to be hypnotized most of the time, and that the professional hypnotist only switches them from their habitual trance to a different trance.

In fact, when I first started using hypnotism I was astounded that so many people went into deep trance quickly when I was only attempting to induce light trance. It was many years before I understood fully Gurdjieff’s insistence that most people are sleep-walking in a deep trance state most of their lives. Now I am only astonished that many people actually come out of their trance often enough to remember, occasionally, what they intended to buy at the supermarket.

https://theanarchistlibrary.org/library/robert-anton-wilson-natural-law-or-don-t-put-a-rubber-on-your-willy

11 minutes ago, Nungali said:

.... or did you 'manufacture consent '  ?

May 1, 2015 - As readers of the following email exchange will discover, I failed. I've decided to publish this private correspondence, with Chomsky's ...
May 1, 2015 - Uploaded by TheThinkingStoner
Read Noam Chomsky & Sam Harris' “Unpleasant” Email Exchange ... I've now read our correspondence ...
Feb 3, 2014 - You will receive a copy of that publication. Sincerely: Noam Chomsky (Professor, Linguistics MIT), Mr. David Cromwell (Media Lens UK), Saeed ...
Oct 20, 2015 - “The idea of publishing personal correspondence is pretty weird,” .... A discourse analysis of Harris's emails with Chomsky puts in doubt that ...
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Nungali said:

But that has nothing to do with your hypocrisy, which is the subject of this thread . 

The subject of this thread is illegal sexual assault. Sorry - you got the subject wrong!

6 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

In the world of illusions, I'd like to believe that this is all some silly daydream of the butterfly and that Drew being Drew is one of the many oddities out there.

In the atheistic world, it is a make-believe world he lives in, but it is still abhorrent that Drew is boasting about his orgasms at a distance for people, which, back in our day, would be a lot worse than just "undressing someone with your eye". 

In the cultivators world and karmic world, there are serious ethical issues for the nonconsensual acts of orgasm at a distance, and no amount of rationalization for it can change the fact that nobody asked to have their etheric bodies penetrated by Drew or anyone else.

The end result is, I hope none of it is real, because even if it is, it's disgusting.

What's the range of an "etheric body" since females have told me they can feel the energy over the internet! I can feel you energy as well. haha. So if you don't believe in nonlocal reality then I guess you have the wrong foundation of Daoist philosophy. oops.

5 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

FALSE COMPARISON LOGICAL FALLACY, Drew.

And in case you don’t know:

Even energetic healing must be done with consent! 

Dude - you're sense of logic is terrible. You don't even know what I do. haha.

6 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

What's the range of an "etheric body" since females have told me they can feel the energy over the internet! I can feel you energy as well. haha. So if you don't believe in nonlocal reality then I guess you have the wrong foundation of Daoist philosophy. oops.

Do you believe in the tooth fairy? Because one day, someone is going to make you very rich through the tooth fair after they knock all your teeth out for your perverted behavior. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Get ready for the whole gambit of bs and tricks and tactics this guy uses .  We seen it before ,   maybe the 'real Drew' will emerge ; the ranting , the colors, the huge type face, the illogical 'rationalism' , the pure self directed 'spiritually inflated ' ego  ....

gee the thread is about illegal sexual assault. So maybe you'll stop making stuff up about me.

Dude - you're sense of logic is terrible. You don't even know what I do. haha.

No it's not that I don't know what you do, I just don't give a flying f**k about you. 

5 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

No it's not that I don't know what you do, I just don't give a flying f**k about you. 

7 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Do you believe in the tooth fairy? Because one day, someone is going to make you very rich through the tooth fair after they knock all your teeth out for your perverted behavior. 

So you are saying sitting in full lotus padmasana is "perverted behavior" - wow - That's pretty Orwellian! Maybe you're a fascist?

It's completely legal since it is my OWN body and it's just a sitting position. I can sit in full lotus padmasana if I want to. Sorry to break the hard news to you. It sounds like it is really painful for you. haha. Is that why you keep making stuff up about my "etheric" body? If it is "etheric" then why does it go over the internet? Answer me that. haha. Hilarious. You obviously don't understand what's going on. Also you don't understand nondualism. Apparently you have not opened up your third eye.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I'mma have to hit you with a 'nah dawg'.

Yeah.

This guy just quoted writings about some sort of Daoist sex between CONSENSUAL ADULTS to justify what (if it really happened at all and is not his fantasy) was effectively energetic molestation of CHILDREN. 

Utterly jaw-dropping bastardization of the teachings and a horrid reaction to this thread.

I never saw a reckoning with Drew over his long narratives about qi-molesting girls and women and I figured that was either because it had already happened and I never saw the thread, or nobody else noticed/found the stories disturbing. I am somewhat shocked if this is the first time this has come to a head, and glad it is happening now that Drew has essentially parked himself on this website to inundate it with his presented-as-gospel "teachings."

Still shaking my head and deeply, deeply disturbed that "this is my thread" + "look at what this ancient Daoist said" is his reaction to very legitimate questions about his supposed sexual assault escapades.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

So you are saying sitting in full lotus padmasana is "perverted behavior" - wow - That's pretty Orwellian! Maybe you're a fascist?

Nope, I said causing orgasms at a distance without consent is perverted, as everyone else also said. Distorting what I'm saying to make yourself look like a victim of imagined statements is Orwellian. 

5 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

It's completely legal since it is my OWN body and it's just a sitting position.

Except you're bragging about other people you give orgasms at a distance to, Jimmy Savile.

7 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

If it is "etheric" then why does it go over the internet?

To make a lot of noise in the vain hopes of proving to yourself that you're relevant. 

10 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

You obviously don't understand what's going on

None of your victims did either, you creep.

10 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Also you don't understand nondualism

Has anyone ever told you that 1) using a word again and again doesn't mean that you understand it, and 2) missing the point of the concept you keep preaching doesn't help your case?

11 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

Apparently you have not opened up your third eye.

If opening my third eye means doing the sick and twisted things you do, then thank god it isn't open. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Walker said:

Still shaking my head and deeply, deeply disturbed that "this is my thread" + "look at what this ancient Daoist said" is his reaction to very legitimate questions about his supposed sexual assault escapades.

Hey Walker - keep shaking your head at me sitting in full lotus padmasana in public as it is my body and it's NOT illegal! haha. As for all your "spin" on it - hey - you can make stuff up if you want to. 

10 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yeah.

This guy just quoted writings about some sort of Daoist sex between CONSENSUAL ADULTS to justify what (if it really happened at all and is not his fantasy) was effectively energetic molestation of CHILDREN. 

Utterly jaw-dropping bastardization of the teachings and a horrid reaction to this thread.

I never saw a reckoning with Drew over his long narratives about qi-molesting girls and women and I figured that was either because it had already happened and I never saw the thread, or nobody else noticed/found the stories disturbing. I am somewhat shocked if this is the first time this has come to a head, and glad it is happening now that Drew has essentially parked himself on this website to inundate it with his presented-as-gospel "teachings."

Um - "parked myself"? As I said before ONLY the book TAoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality explains what is going on. Actually you all are misconstruing what is going on as it's not just an "O at a D" but also any other "yin qi" blockage. So - sadness or anger, etc. And also as I have repeated - it works over the internet as well. So it's NOT an "etheric body" and I can sit in full lotus as it is MY body and it's a sitting position!

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Nope, I said causing orgasms at a distance without consent is perverted, as everyone else also said. Distorting what I'm saying to make yourself look like a victim of imagined statements is Orwellian. 

Except you're bragging about other people you give orgasms at a distance to, Jimmy Savile.

To make a lot of noise in the vain hopes of proving to yourself that you're relevant. 

None of your victims did either, you creep.

Has anyone ever told you that 1) using a word again and again doesn't mean that you understand it, and 2) missing the point of the concept you keep preaching doesn't help your case?

If opening my third eye means doing the sick and twisted things you do, then thank god it isn't open. 

You keep saying "bragging" - but apparently you don't believe in nondualism - exactly "what" is connecting someone over the internet? HOw is that "me" doing something? haha. It's Nondual and Nonlocal. All I do is sit in full lotus.

You apparently don't understand what's going on. Sorry grasshopper.

30 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Is threatening violence maybe against the rules of the forum? I guess we don't have any mods anymore but I know you're hypersensitive about moderation rules. haha. I think threatening violence is actually illegal though.

Criminal threats are made with the intention to place someone in fear of injury or death.

you just did ILLEGAL behavior on my thread about illegal behavior.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Criminal-Threats.htm

Edited by voidisyinyang

You keep saying "bragging" - but apparently you don't believe in nondualism - exactly "what" is connecting someone over the internet? HOw is that "me" doing something? haha. It's Nondual and Nonlocal. All I do is sit in full lotus.

You apparently don't understand what's going on. Sorry grasshopper.

Then keep sitting in full lotus if that's all you do, but it's not as you have many times already said yourself that you give orgasms at a distance. 

1 minute ago, voidisyinyang said:

Is threatening violence maybe against the rules of the forum? I guess we don't have any mods anymore but I know you're hypersensitive about moderation rules. haha. I think threatening violence is actually illegal though.

There was no threat of violence, this is akin to a guy warning you that if you want to keep sticking your hand in a blender and forget to check if the power cord is plugged in one day, it's your own fault, not mine. 

NOW - back to the real topic of this thread! Illegal sexual assault by so-called spiritual gurus that are really fakes!!

"Hey everyone! Look over there at that creep and keep looking at him long enough to forget what I'm doing and have done before!"

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Walker said:

This is the issue here. When your heart and mind are first tainted and then habitually engrained with one's base drives over the years, the mind will do all manner of mental gymnastics to avoid the issue...

There is a certain energetic ignorance that takes place - like a kind of invisibility cloak... and when you have extra 'juice' to power this ignorance, it becomes incredibly effective. Drew isn't technically defending himself against his wrongdoings, because his ignorance has completely masked these things from him. He's defending himself against disagreement - that's all.

The reality is that Drew will not face up to his wrongdoings... certainly not in the way we're trying to have him face up to it... He simply can't.

I hope the best for you Drew - in that I hope you gain enough insight to see your own distortions.

I don't think it's good to vilify him in this way. There is more than a slim likelihood that his 'o at a d' was all in his head anyway (the 'heat of base desires' can taint the mind as much as the heart). Of course, even if it was imagined, it's ethically and morally reprehensible - but that's up to him to learn from now.

Maybe in time, these things will unravel for him of their own accord - whether in this lifetime or another - but it's no use trying to judge him like this on a forum.

The lesson here is to look at ourselves. If Drew - an obviously smart, 'spiritual' person can muddle himself up with so much deep-seated ignorance, then it's likely that we ourselves do this too... maybe in smaller, less obvious ways... maybe it's nothing even remotely close... but we all have subtle ways that we manipulate ourselves and others to serve our base drives - and if we're on a spiritual quest, then it's imperative to become aware of this - because at some point it just becomes too late, and we end up like Drew, completely blind to our deeper selves...

Edited by freeform
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1