voidisyinyang

Elitom (supposed breatharian) outed as Perv-predator -

1 hour ago, freeform said:

It's a really important point - no one wants to hear about it sadly - but in the internal arts, what's known as the base desires is the primary pitfall - for both men and women (although there are differences).

The base desires are not just sexual. They are to do with the basic human drives - to survive, gain status and to reproduce... These are fundamental - but they manifest in many different ways... but you can usually tell what's going on - if it has to do with pleasure, desire, power, status or sex - it's often an out of control base drive...

Almost all of the more advanced internal arts teachers I've trained with made a big point of warning us about this pitfall.

It's commonly believed that men tend to arrive at this pitfall earlier than women - but both do at some point.

The basic idea is that internal work will increase your energy production - and with this increase, all inner distortions will also be increased...

I think of it like a lightbulb inside us - when the light is really dim, the distortions and dirt covering the glass of the bulb are only projected as soft, hazy distortions.

But once you turn up the dimmer switch, the intensity of light shines brightly out of you - but although the light gets brighter - the distortions and dirt on the glass of the bulb gain a stronger, sharper, more distinct shadow...

It seems a fitting metaphor. Thank you for sharing it.

According to my teachers, men's base desires tend to be stimulated rather quickly - increase in 'internal efficiency' increases sex drive, creates more internal power, makes you feel stronger and more capable. So men tend to turn to sexual self-gratification in various forms... they often begin aggrandising themselves, making themselves look and feel important (becoming 'grandmasters' or gurus) - sometimes this looks sort of comical from the outside - like seeing someone drunk or high on cocaine... there are many famous gregarious 'grandmasters' like this...

Apparently, for women, this issue manifests differently... It normally starts a little later in the process than with men. What female students are usually told to do is to watch out for ways that they create power-dynamics and 'status' through subtle manipulation - like controlling people, situations and relationships - creating cliques and group hierarchies, controlling people with 'advice', emotional manipulation and so on. There is a certain dependence on 'emotions' and creating drama to feed this dependence.

I'm glad you wrote this is what your teachers say, as to me it reads more generally as "watch out for the ways in which you may fall into patriarchally designated power dynamics." 

These are just the basic distinctions - they're certainly not exclusive to each sex.

And I'm also glad you wrote this.. These basic "distinctions" have been passed on for centuries, and can (as we've seen numerous times in this forum) lead to some rather odd assumptions and conclusions regarding personal experience and assumed dynamics of interpersonal relations. 

The point is that we all have these distortions within us. This is nothing to do with 'low frequency' people... this is normal and everyone has an aspect of this - it is exceptionally rare to not have issues around one's base drives.

Internal arts will bring these distortions to the surface!! Often you won't notice this happening!! This will happen to everyone!! Usually, the self will somehow distort your views and actions in such a way as to make them seem completely acceptable. So even if in the past you would think of these actions as completely abhorrent, your mind will distort them in such a way as to make them acceptable to you at that time.

This is why it's important to have teachers and peers on the path - their job is to point out these issues (that we're blind to) - and suggest ways to overcome them. Each tradition deals with these things in different ways, but in modern times we see these things as naive moral dogma.

But we're also blind to the basic 'religion' that we're all part of - which is Humanism... Humanism has a very new approach to morals - if something feels bad to me (as a human) then it must be bad - if something feels good to me then it must be good... This Humanist morality makes these problems particularly difficult to navigate - because our feelings are very limited and very subjective...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

I'm glad you wrote this is what your teachers say, as to me it reads more generally as "watch out for the ways in which you may fall into patriarchally designated power dynamics."

I'm not sure I know what 'patriarchally designated dynamics means' - and I wouldn't like to guess.

But yes you're right - it's a case of being vigilant about your own distortions (in whatever way they manifest) - gaining more power with internal practice - it's a big issue and I don't think it's talked about enough these days - it has been a big issue for centuries and it's been dealt with in many ways - from 'spiritual seclusion' to monasticism to mass morality and law to alchemical techniques for purifying ones nature...

I think it's commonly assumed that if we're engaging in some spiritual pursuit that we somehow become immune to our own issues, biases, desires and aversions - but in fact, the opposite is the case - with an increase in light comes an increase in shadow. What might have been an unnoticed smudge on a dim light, shows up very differently when the light is bright.

57 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

These basic "distinctions" have been passed on for centuries, and can (as we've seen numerous times in this forum) lead to some rather odd assumptions and conclusions regarding personal experience and assumed dynamics of interpersonal relations.

I don't think there's anything wrong with basic distinctions - even centuries-old ones. Odd assumptions and conclusions are an aspect of human nature whether they use ancient ideology or modern science as their inspiration. Human stupidity knows no bounds :) Amazingly neither does human compassion. We're a complicated lot, us!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, freeform said:

It's a really important point - no one wants to hear about it sadly - but in the internal arts, what's known as the base desires is the primary pitfall - for both men and women (although there are differences).

The base desires are not just sexual. They are to do with the basic human drives - to survive, gain status and to reproduce... These are fundamental - but they manifest in many different ways... but you can usually tell what's going on - if it has to do with pleasure, desire, power, status or sex - it's often an out of control base drive...

Almost all of the more advanced internal arts teachers I've trained with made a big point of warning us about this pitfall.

It's commonly believed that men tend to arrive at this pitfall earlier than women - but both do at some point.

The basic idea is that internal work will increase your energy production - and with this increase, all inner distortions will also be increased...

I think of it like a lightbulb inside us - when the light is really dim, the distortions and dirt covering the glass of the bulb are only projected as soft, hazy distortions.

But once you turn up the dimmer switch, the intensity of light shines brightly out of you - but although the light gets brighter - the distortions and dirt on the glass of the bulb gain a stronger, sharper, more distinct shadow...

According to my teachers, men's base desires tend to be stimulated rather quickly - increase in 'internal efficiency' increases sex drive, creates more internal power, makes you feel stronger and more capable. So men tend to turn to sexual self-gratification in various forms... they often begin aggrandising themselves, making themselves look and feel important (becoming 'grandmasters' or gurus) - sometimes this looks sort of comical from the outside - like seeing someone drunk or high on cocaine... there are many famous gregarious 'grandmasters' like this...

Apparently, for women, this issue manifests differently... It normally starts a little later in the process than with men. What female students are usually told to do is to watch out for ways that they create power-dynamics and 'status' through subtle manipulation - like controlling people, situations and relationships - creating cliques and group hierarchies, controlling people with 'advice', emotional manipulation and so on. There is a certain dependence on 'emotions' and creating drama to feed this dependence.

These are just the basic distinctions - they're certainly not exclusive to each sex. The point is that we all have these distortions within us. This is nothing to do with 'low frequency' people... this is normal and everyone has an aspect of this - it is exceptionally rare to not have issues around one's base drives.

Internal arts will bring these distortions to the surface!! Often you won't notice this happening!! This will happen to everyone!! Usually, the self will somehow distort your views and actions in such a way as to make them seem completely acceptable. So even if in the past you would think of these actions as completely abhorrent, your mind will distort them in such a way as to make them acceptable to you at that time.

This is why it's important to have teachers and peers on the path - their job is to point out these issues (that we're blind to) - and suggest ways to overcome them. Each tradition deals with these things in different ways, but in modern times we see these things as naive moral dogma.

But we're also blind to the basic 'religion' that we're all part of - which is Humanism... Humanism has a very new approach to morals - if something feels bad to me (as a human) then it must be bad - if something feels good to me then it must be good... This Humanist morality makes these problems particularly difficult to navigate - because our feelings are very limited and very subjective...

Yes, this is one side of it .   These teachings usually come with a warning . And the warning  is also explicit in Magick where 'acts (rituals) of devotion (even) are said to be the most dangerous (for the Magician ) .

But there is another side to it and that is our social conditioning and upbringing that is STILL riddled with sexual inequalities and strange ideas and beliefs about women  .  Its extent in the very near past is rather gob-smacking and we are still being influenced by that .    As a male I am often still shocked by what other males 'confide' to me about women and relationships , somehow thinking that just because I am male I  will agree or support their views and actions .

So the dynamics you point out above are going to be magnified by this dynamic .

• Like 3

6 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

Let the person without pervy feelings throw the first stone.  (With regret, Luke sets down his rock.) 

sneaking up and grabbing people from behind is illegal - as judged by the person who feels sexually assaulted. The video posts are quite clear on this.

This is my thread - and so despite people wanting to try to redirect it - let's stay on topic.

I reference Dr. Stephen Porges in my OP. So people can watch his vid if they want to learn more.

He has lots of vids on t.v. OOps I mean Youtube!

• Sad 1

On 10/20/2019 at 5:18 PM, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

damn you guys pounced all over this dude

Oh what you say "this dude" - I think you mean their delusions that they make up about me. But hey if people want to have strawman arguments - go for it! haha.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

"pay no attention to the man behind the screen...!"

well when you say "the man behind the screen"? People are wondering if he is sitting in full lotus under the "screen." haha. Hilarious.

By the way when Tantric Mongoose says the female gives out "negative energy" from her heart - this is what is the Yin Qi - and a previous poster on this site - the orgasmic dopamine diet lady posting as "the witch" - called it the "Heart orgasm."

And the "postive energy" from the male is, of course, the yang qi.

So since everyone posting on this thread seems more interested in the topic of the "O at a D" - then go at it - you can attack the Tantric Mongoose if you want to. Make stuff up about him. haha.

https://gurumag.com/author/be-scofield/page/2/

OK I found it!

Dig in.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Do you have any thoughts as to why this "dog piling" occurs?

No idea. Probably some sort of self defense? People don't like being told their pleasure or arousal in social situations might not be dependent on themselves?

4 hours ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

No idea. Probably some sort of self defense? People don't like being told their pleasure or arousal in social situations might not be dependent on themselves?

I didn't see your previous questions/comments to me. Thanks  - I posted a long reply on my blog

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/10/have-i-read-balance-and-harmony.html

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

Thanks for your reply. 

Perhaps central to this discussion, and the others like it, is the idea of personal sovereignty (even if it isn't necessarily recognized as such). And this would apply both to men who fear female energy thieves, and women who dislike and/or despise any form of nonconsensual sexual dominance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

well when you say "the man behind the screen"? People are wondering if he is sitting in full lotus under the "screen." haha. Hilarious.

By the way when Tantric Mongoose says the female gives out "negative energy" from her heart - this is what is the Yin Qi - and a previous poster on this site - the orgasmic dopamine diet lady posting as "the witch" - called it the "Heart orgasm."

So since everyone posting on this thread seems more interested in the topic of the "O at a D" - then go at it - you can attack the Tantric Mongoose if you want to. Make stuff up about him. haha.

OK I found it!

Dig in.

Why are you placing other people and situations up as some sort of barrier?

43 minutes ago, ilumairen said:

Perhaps central to this discussion, and the others like it, is the idea of personal sovereignty

Agreed.  To my mind, perviness has nothing to do with the size of a person´s dildo collection, nothing to do with a sling that may or may not hang in a basement.  It has nothing to do with the clothes someone chooses to wear or the number of people a person has slept with.  A perv is someone who doesn´t respect the personal sovereignty of others.  It´s that simple.

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 4

perv = predatory

I recall for the first few years I was a member here, reading @voidisyinyang's repeated bragging accounts of hanging out in coffee shops and public spaces, sitting in full lotus, flexing his vagus nerve and forcedly triggering nearby women teen girls to experience orgasms from a distance.  It was as nauseating as it was disconcerting.

Usually, I'm not inclined to give this shit any more energy, but felt the irony of him calling out the predatory nature in another as if he were not also the embodiment of this very thing required comment.

Perhaps it's time to bring some of those many old quotes out of the past...

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, silent thunder said:

perv = predatory

I recall for the first few years I was a member here, reading @voidisyinyang's repeated bragging accounts of hanging out in coffee shops and public spaces, sitting in full lotus, flexing his vagus nerve and forcedly triggering nearby women teen girls to experience orgasms from a distance.  It was as nauseating as it was disconcerting.

Usually, I'm not inclined to give this shit any more energy, but felt the irony of him calling out the predatory nature in another as if he were not also the embodiment of this very thing required comment.

Perhaps it's time to bring some of those many old quotes out of the past...

hey this is MY thread! haha.

"drew hempel" is an AI experiment created by SRI-CIA labs circa 1975 and explains PK Dick's encounters all too well.

That's a good quote! Pretty ironic since SAIC (the CIA contractor for paranormal research) regularly reads my blog!

yes.  we are aware it is your thread.

that is the point in bringing attention to it.

you, a predatory perv, calling out another predatory perv and the irony thereof...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

yes.  we are aware it is your thread.

that is the point in bringing attention to it.

you, a predatory perv, calling out another predatory perv and the irony thereof...

“The Man Does Not Part His Robes, Nor Does the Woman Loosen Her Belt”: Controversy over Non-Contact “Sexual” Alchemy

https://www.academia.edu/1674522/_The_Man_Does_Not_Part_His_Robes_Nor_Does_the_Woman_Loosen_Her_Belt_Controversy_over_Non-Contact_Sexual_Alchemy

Sounds like you need to read this! To test your hypothesis - let's see if this document mentions anything about the male sending energy into the female!

a few sentences later, the text says that the male must gather the female’s “qi and blood.”

a Daoist monk and nun doing “Daoist sex”: they sit on the floor, fully clothed, while glowing phosphors pass in a circuit between their eyes and their yin regions, each time with an audible “whoosh.”

and

there is a striking emphasis in the texts upon a certain term, “ xukong, or “void emptiness,” which indicates a rarified level of mental attainment,

and

Apparently, the male “dragon” transmits his qi by breathing through a pipe to the female “tiger,” who then transmits the qi from her yin region through another pipe to the cultivator.

it is considered to be “sexual” yet there is no physical contact,

the   Huiming jing

by Liu Huayang
柳華陽

(b.1736), using this language in a subversive way, claiming that, whereastranscendents or buddhas intermingle or copulate using their spirits or
qi
,common humans copulate with their seminal essences in order to conceivechildren, and thereby they lose part of their life energy

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

I'mma have to hit you with a 'nah dawg'.

Ok although Professor Clarke Hudson even says "please"!!

•  

• Clarke Hudson

I study pre-modern Daoist self-cultivation literature, primarily the inner-alchemical texts of the Song and Yuan dynasties, and secondarily texts from the Tang, Ming, and Qing dynasties, and Republican period. My book project is a sociological study of a Yuan-dynasty sexual alchemist, Chen Zhixu 陳致虛 (1290-1343+), which applies theories, methods, principles, and case studies from Pierre Bourdieu.

My dissertation, Spreading the Dao, Managing Mastership, and Performing Salvation: The Life and Alchemical Teachings of Chen Zhixu, can be downloaded for free from http://gradworks.umi.com/32/97/3297123.html. It contains a thorough introduction to inner alchemy (chap. 4, 140 pp.). Please have a look!

Maybe you can be his student!

at this point

i am a student of life

all of life has revealed as a teacher at this point

and from you, i've learned...

neti neti

i'mma have to hit you with a 'nah dawg'

i wish you no ill, no harm, only healing

and a hope you've ceased in your previous entertainment and training

4 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

at this point

i am a student of life

all of life has revealed as a teacher at this point

and from you, i've learned...

neti neti

i'mma have to hit you with a 'nah dawg'

i wish you no ill, no harm, only healing

and a hope you've ceased in your previous entertainment and training

You mean like Michael Winn?

https://healingtaousa.com/articles/the-quest-for-spiritual-orgasm/

As our energy bodies mingled and coupled, we were infused with loving spiritual qualities. This led us to long periods of spontaneous abstention from physical intercourse that could last for many months, but with exquisitely sublime daily subtle body coitus. As our subtle bodies crystallized and became more “real”, it eventually graduated to astral sex – the ability to intentionally exchange orgasmic subtle energy at great distances. I attribute the longevity of our relationship to this subtle body love making, and it created a very solid foundation for making advances in our individual inner alchemy practices.

haha.

Two people consensually exchanging erotic energy at a distance as part of a spiritual practice is one thing; one person imposing their erotic energy on an unsuspecting fast food eating stranger another.  

I do recall you saying, @voidisyinyang, that you gave young women "orgasms at a distance" at McDonalds.  Am I misremembering this?  Looking back, what do you think of this incident(s) now?  Do you think it was OK?  Would you do it again?

I get that you would like this thread to be about the sexual behavior of someone else and not about yourself.  But the fact is that some of us who were around to hear your stories of years ago are not going to move past this without some sort of further clarification from you.  I`m not.  

This is a tough subject to talk about.  Many people have been on the receiving end of nonconsensual sexual experiences, including, I`m sure, many Bums.  Other people have loved ones who have been traumatized by nonconsensual sexual experiences.  Feelings run strong!  Like it or not, you are in the crosshairs of this discussion.  You might want to move on but people simply won`t let you, especially not when you`re focusing on other people`s sexual behaior.

If you`d be willing to talk about your previous "orgasm at a distance" postings in a really human, nondefensive way I think that would go a long way towards clearing the air.  

• Like 6

17 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

OK I found it!

Dig in.

No ... we are  not 'more interested' in that .

You may not have noticed but what some here have pointed out is your blatant hypocrisy .

Your attempts to divert from that and 'put us on to'  a tantric Mongoose as 'the one responsible'  is rather pathetic   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I personally discovered this ability in 2007 and I dubbed it the "O at a D" ororgasm at a distance and then I used it everyday for years

here's a quote excerpted from a thread when voidisyinyang had returned after another ban, under yet another name... innersoundsomethingsomething...