voidisyinyang

Elitom (supposed breatharian) outed as Perv-predator -

I got suspicious of Elitom (who is constantly uploading youtube vids of his travels around the world while living on Prana or Qi as a supposed breatharian and he practices small universe meditation). I asked him to sit in full lotus because I know from experience that if you're doing REAL bigu training then the body channels have to be open and you have to be able to sit in full lotus in ease for as long as you want. Instead he ranted in anger for almost an hour in a vid upload about how he didn't need to do cave meditation for 49 days.

So then I was asked a question on my blog about Elitom and I was then informed of him being outed by courageous females.

If you read the comments to these vids - you can see a gang type mentality cropping up with people threatening the others for outing Elitom.

"I was paralyzed. .... I was scared."

As Dr. Stephen Porges states, "Involuntary Immobility is NOT complicity!" Her right side vagus nerve got activated as the reptilian FREEZE immobility reaction. That is DEEP trauma. Elitom is a perv-predator.

and

Wow - he grabbed her breast from behind! That's super creepy. Yes these predator pervs rely on sneaking up and surprising people so that the person is afraid - freezing in trauma!
He's DONE.

Edited by voidisyinyang

5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Wow - he grabbed her breast from behind! That's super creepy. Yes these predator pervs rely on sneaking up and surprising people .....

You think  that is creepy and surprising ?

What about psychically molesting women in McDonalds then ?

More cases of idiots claiming super powers ... that have really base agendas .

ho-hum.JPG

• Like 3

yeah if someone's mentality is of a lower frequency then it can get stepped on! For example I was hanging out with qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com and I had just got off work and my male coworker is of low frequency energy. So I had not done meditation to raise my frequency again, so I needed an exorcism. So then I began thinking bad thoughts about Jim while he sat across from me and he suddenly yelled out, "You're always trying to take my energy!" and his yell blasted me with qi right at the frequency that needed exorcism. So then I had very strong fear and I had to stop myself from running out of the room and then he said, "But I still love you." So he did an exorcism of my spirit from a low frequency back up to a high frequency.

Another time he asked me to visit him and I said , "no I just got off work and so I need to meditate to cleanse my energy" and he said, "I totally understand."

So if a male is trying to be celibate then it is up to the male to draw boundaries. He should not accept being hugged and if he hugs people then he needs to cleanse his energy after that. For example monks in Thailand are not allowed to be touched by females. Also the Brahmin priests have to do a three day purification ritual if they just make EYE contact with a female. So we Westerners do not realize just how strict the celibacy training is. So the lust energy is the red frequency - it is yin qi energy and lower frequency. It needs to be raised up as an exorcism.

The standing active exercises are the best way to do this. But it's easier to just avoid close contact with females if you're trying to be celibate. Or you can send energy into females first but when the female sends energy back - it will be low frequency - until you raise her energy up in frequency. That is a psychic type of tantra that does not involve touching. But it takes a lot of low frequency energy to make a small amount of higher frequency energy (that is shot out of the third eye pineal gland). So doing tantra will use up the higher frequency energy over time - and eventually each person has to rely on the Cosmic Mother energy that is not of a form but is formless (it can only be listened to and not seen visually). So then the MIND being stepped on is inherently NOT a male's mind - it can't be.

900 military bases in other countries? Still a lot of "pulling out" to do after a lot of raping and genocidal pillage. Mother Nature will kick our ass soon.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 2

Perhaps it is all of the focus on females as being nothing more than female which causes some of the obsessive issues in the first place. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Perhaps it is all of the focus on females as being nothing more than female which causes some of the obsessive issues in the first place. 

What!?!  You have brains?

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

curious...

What about supposedly triggering orgasms in people without their awareness or consent?

is that creepy too?

Yes!

And I think the individual is grossly (as in largely, although the other meaning could fit dependent upon one's view) misreading and misunderstanding any possible, potential, and/or imagined energy dynamic.

I also think there is a subconscious aspect of his psyche which understands this, or threads like this one would not be started by him - vilifying other men for copping a feel without consent, while he's supposedly gone "straight for the goods" without consent. 

To be clear, I had thought this may have subsided, until he recently posted about it again in another thread. 

Here we are, in 2019, and women are still vilified for the sexual desires of some men. How ridiculous.

No, the young lady on the playground or in a restaurant (or whatever the story may be) isn't a succubus, nor is it accurate or fair to assume she's "operating in the red" when you're the one focusing on her genitals and sex!

Am I allowed to say, "grow up and pull your head out of your ass" in general discussion?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hell yea you can say it, clearly and distinctly.  I'll hear it and so will some others who will appreciate it deeply.  Whether it will impact the behavior of predatory, projectionist pervs... no idea.  But intention is the shit with me lately.  And it's no longer about altering conditions with me, but planting seeds.  Sprinkle em everywhere, some will take. 

More and more in the current social environment push back against women in particular, I love and appreciate the intention to call this shit out and not let is pass unattended.

Silence and accomodation, breeds isolation... and victimization thrives on silence and isolation.

Nice and loud.  Call that shit out!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, silent thunder said:

curious...

What about supposedly triggering orgasms in people without their awareness or consent?

is that creepy too?

Perhaps his complaint about this particular sham 'awareness expert'  is more about the issue of his fame and renown .  

No one gives poor old Voidisyinyang the acclaim he thinks he deserves .

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

Perhaps his complaint about this particular sham 'awareness expert'  is more about the issue of his fame and renown .  

No one gives poor old Voidisyinyang the acclaim he thinks he deserves .

He's got plenty of "acclaim." It just might not be the type he desires...

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Hell yea you can say it, clearly and distinctly.  I'll hear it and so will some others who will appreciate it deeply.  Whether it will impact the behavior of predatory, projectionist pervs... no idea.  But intention is the shit with me lately.  And it's no longer about altering conditions with me, but planting seeds.  Sprinkle em everywhere, some will take. 

More and more in the current social environment push back against women in particular, I love and appreciate the intention to call this shit out and not let is pass unattended.

Silence and accomodation, breeds isolation... and victimization thrives on silence and isolation.

Nice and loud.  Call that shit out!

Whats it called again .....  when the 'main framework' changes and says certain things will no longer be tolerated , and then  crimes from the past  that 'slipped through' are bought to light  ?

Ah yes ..... 'historical sex crimes / abuse'

24 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Whats it called again .....  when the 'main framework' changes and says certain things will no longer be tolerated , and then  crimes from the past  that 'slipped through' are bought to light  ?

Ah yes ..... 'historical sex crimes / abuse'

Here I thought we were looking at the hypocrisy of one "perv" calling out another, and what appears to be the obvious projection of one's own issues with sexual desire as the supposed defect (low frequency) of the entire gender one is fixated upon...

The individual in question not only once seemed quite proud of his purported "abilities," but continues with his belief in his supposed "accomplishment," and all the delusions regarding the female gender which accompanied it.

First Sean said no more rightwing bullshit.  OK, fair enough.  But now it looks like we`re cracking down on perviness too?  Jeez, Louise.  At this rate the forum will soon be limited to clear-thinking spritually-minded types who want to discuss philosophy and help each other out.  It`s like Giuliani cleaning up Times Square.  Enough already.  Sign the petition and save the last of our pervy voices.  Together we can make the forum safe for squalor.   

(Just in case it`s unclear, the above is meant tongue-in-cheek.  People shouldn`t mess around with other people`s energy psychically without permission, perhaps especially if such messing around is for the purpose of nonconsensual erotic jollies  Those who do are poorly positioned to police the perviness of others.)  

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

Together we can make the forum safe for squalor.   

:hands luke a dust pan and continues to sweep: 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

damn you guys pounced all over this dude

Yep.

Do you feel pity for him? And if so, why?

6 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Here I thought we were looking at the hypocrisy of one "perv" calling out another, and what appears to be the obvious projection of one's own issues with sexual desire as the supposed defect (low frequency) of the entire gender one is fixated upon...

Yes. Actually,   the hypocrisy was the first thing that struck me .  

6 hours ago, ilumairen said:

The individual in question not only once seemed quite proud of his purported "abilities," but continues with his belief in his supposed "accomplishment," and all the delusions regarding the female gender which accompanied it.

I dont get involved in most discussions here  in the field of 'sexual energies'  /  'tantra'   due to the  " delusions regarding the female gender which accompanied it'  .   Some 'practices'  show the influence of  .....'the past'   .  ie.  sexism .

Actually ,  now that I think about that, I have never learnt anything about those things from a  male  ( excepting myself)  ,   its always been women that have been my teachers .   I have tried to 'reverse it ', that is, pass on some of what I have learnt to other males , not so called 'tantrists' or 'energy workers' , but the  fairly average male who was having a problem or difficulty in that area , but they dont seem to know what the hell I am talking about .

And in conversations with women, I am often astounded  eg ; a friend once told me that she had never been gently caressed  and I said ;  " But you have been married  over 10 years and have 2 kids ! "

Her response was  ,  " I know ! "

Thats why I often remind people about Ida Craddock . 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Yep.

Hmmmmm  ...    that's a good question ,   maybe this sort of pity  :

d2825zn-3d96755e-52fa-4343-9ed0-3a0cfdde

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ilumairen said:

Yep.

Not really, I just seem to read his posts with a more congruent story line than most peoples posts on this website. It's always "this one time" and then followed by a conclusion drawn from that experience. Much more coherence despite its oddity.. Other people here sound hyper intelligent as well it just doesn't ever seem to actually come from a literal experience. People on this website just seem to divine the divine and we get the dao bums. Drew just seems to be the only one that consistently gets dog piled and its been like almost 10 years of it. I get a huge kick out of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's an interesting point behind all this which is about why those who are into energy cultivation of some kind are so often drawn in somehow to some kind of perverted sexuality.  It seems very common and maybe we need to consider something beyond knee-jerk blame - not because I want to excuse but because I think we need to understand.  I guess it is obvious that it is often because people try to skip the long and difficult path of purification - but also because time and care is not taken to properly understand what is going on.  But also because it is relatively easy to open up energy and relatively pleasant to have sexual feelings and so on.  Also on a mental/emotional/energetic level I think it may be very easy to over-ride actual relation with the other person in preference to relating to our own energy projections.  For instance women become sexual objects rather than sentient beings because the force of the energy projects too strongly.  (not sure if I have explained this properly :) ). 

Beings who are, shall we say, very radiant or natural high energy will influence others.  As will people with special energy body configurations - they have natural magnetism and charisma.  Others develop this through practice such as qi gong or whatever.  So they become as a lamp to moths just because of the heightened energy.  So there are dangers, I believe, which may turn things bad - when the people involved may not be essentially bad people.

• Like 4

On 10/21/2019 at 5:01 AM, ilumairen said:

On 10/21/2019 at 11:28 AM, Nungali said:

Yes. Actually,   the hypocrisy was the first thing that struck me .  

I dont get involved in most discussions here  in the field of 'sexual energies'  /  'tantra'   due to the  " delusions regarding the female gender which accompanied it'  .   Some 'practices'  show the influence of  .....'the past'   .  ie.  sexism .

Actually ,  now that I think about that, I have never learnt anything about those things from a  male  ( excepting myself)  ,   its always been women that have been my teachers .   I have tried to 'reverse it ', that is, pass on some of what I have learnt to other males , not so called 'tantrists' or 'energy workers' , but the  fairly average male who was having a problem or difficulty in that area , but they dont seem to know what the hell I am talking about .

And in conversations with women, I am often astounded  eg ; a friend once told me that she had never been gently caressed  and I said ;  " But you have been married  over 10 years and have 2 kids ! "

Her response was  ,  " I know ! "

Thats why I often remind people about Ida Craddock . 

I will share a story about something that happened a few years ago in Manila that parallels this. I had already been off social media for a couple years, so to hear of this drama was particularly baffling and seeing the parallels here between Mr. Orgasm at a Distance and outing another pervert. 

There was a lad whom I will simply call "Koko" who became involved in two threads on the subjects of cat calling and harassment of women, which is quite common in a city that increasingly looking like a suburb of Los Angeles in terms of mindset from social movements to rampant consumerism and shock capitalism.

"Koko" kicked out the original two founders of one Facebook advocacy group and continued to take advantage of the unique situation in the current regime's special privilege for bloggers, awarding them press passes. "Blogging" in the Philippines means even running a Facebook page, no matter how ridiculous that sounds. In the other page, he was characterized as making the causes about himself rather than the actual advocacy, posting constantly about how he was awarded for his "activism" and invited to events. 

It was later revealed with screenshots that Koko's behavior was no different than the people he was calling out for their behavior--the screen captures of his text messages, e-mails, and private messages on Facebook showed at times that he was worse, including trading his girlfriend for an Xbox 360 that her new boyfriend offered in exchange for him to get her to break up with him, which he agreed to enthusiastically saying that women were like consoles: outdated very quickly when newer, sexier ones are always coming with better and improved "features" (referring to tits and ass). 

At the time of this writing, Koko has had several accounts banned on social media and is a person non grata amongst multiple groups and business establishments for his hypocritical behavior, including when it was eventually revealed how he had stolen the pages from the original founders and set back the movements greatly. 

Now, while it may be amusing to look at Drew and Elitom here as a kettle and teapot situation, the parallel I am drawing is that on the one hand, some people may not even realize that their behavior is actually as bad as--if not worse than--the people they are outing. Drew might not realize it, and that's one thing, but if he is cherrypicking what is appropriate or not, well, I have no other comment to say besides throwing my hands up in the air and sighing, rolling my eyes, and walking off because there's nothing else to be said, res ipsa loquitur, "the thing speaks for itself". 

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Apech said:

There's an interesting point behind all this which is about why those who are into energy cultivation of some kind are so often drawn in somehow to some kind of perverted sexuality.

It's a really important point - no one wants to hear about it sadly - but in the internal arts, what's known as the base desires is the primary pitfall - for both men and women (although there are differences).

The base desires are not just sexual. They are to do with the basic human drives - to survive, gain status and to reproduce... These are fundamental - but they manifest in many different ways... but you can usually tell what's going on - if it has to do with pleasure, desire, power, status or sex - it's often an out of control base drive...

Almost all of the more advanced internal arts teachers I've trained with made a big point of warning us about this pitfall.

It's commonly believed that men tend to arrive at this pitfall earlier than women - but both do at some point.

The basic idea is that internal work will increase your energy production - and with this increase, all inner distortions will also be increased...

I think of it like a lightbulb inside us - when the light is really dim, the distortions and dirt covering the glass of the bulb are only projected as soft, hazy distortions.

But once you turn up the dimmer switch, the intensity of light shines brightly out of you - but although the light gets brighter - the distortions and dirt on the glass of the bulb gain a stronger, sharper, more distinct shadow...

According to my teachers, men's base desires tend to be stimulated rather quickly - increase in 'internal efficiency' increases sex drive, creates more internal power, makes you feel stronger and more capable. So men tend to turn to sexual self-gratification in various forms... they often begin aggrandising themselves, making themselves look and feel important (becoming 'grandmasters' or gurus) - sometimes this looks sort of comical from the outside - like seeing someone drunk or high on cocaine... there are many famous gregarious 'grandmasters' like this...

Apparently, for women, this issue manifests differently... It normally starts a little later in the process than with men. What female students are usually told to do is to watch out for ways that they create power-dynamics and 'status' through subtle manipulation - like controlling people, situations and relationships - creating cliques and group hierarchies, controlling people with 'advice', emotional manipulation and so on. There is a certain dependence on 'emotions' and creating drama to feed this dependence.

These are just the basic distinctions - they're certainly not exclusive to each sex. The point is that we all have these distortions within us. This is nothing to do with 'low frequency' people... this is normal and everyone has an aspect of this - it is exceptionally rare to not have issues around one's base drives.

Internal arts will bring these distortions to the surface!! Often you won't notice this happening!! This will happen to everyone!! Usually, the self will somehow distort your views and actions in such a way as to make them seem completely acceptable. So even if in the past you would think of these actions as completely abhorrent, your mind will distort them in such a way as to make them acceptable to you at that time.

This is why it's important to have teachers and peers on the path - their job is to point out these issues (that we're blind to) - and suggest ways to overcome them. Each tradition deals with these things in different ways, but in modern times we see these things as naive moral dogma.

But we're also blind to the basic 'religion' that we're all part of - which is Humanism... Humanism has a very new approach to morals - if something feels bad to me (as a human) then it must be bad - if something feels good to me then it must be good... This Humanist morality makes these problems particularly difficult to navigate - because our feelings are very limited and very subjective...

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

Not really, I just seem to read his posts with a more congruent story line than most peoples posts on this website. It's always "this one time" and then followed by a conclusion drawn from that experience. Much more coherence despite its oddity..

While it is understandable and actually seems rather natural for people to create narratives around personal experience, I presently believe some of the conclusions drawn may be in error - especially when it comes to females, and his own energy dynamics. 

Other people here sound hyper intelligent as well it just doesn't ever seem to actually come from a literal experience.

I would disagree with this sentiment. There are numerous people here who have shared a great deal of personal experience, and some of them are even posting in this thread. 

People on this website just seem to divine the divine and we get the dao bums. Drew just seems to be the only one that consistently gets dog piled and its been like almost 10 years of it. I get a huge kick out of it. 

Do you have any thoughts as to why this "dog piling" occurs?

• Like 3

Void`s posts don`t make a lot of sense to me personally so I tend to skip over them. Still,  he does appear to be a very practiced guy who knows a lot.  I`m glad he`s here.  If people benefit from his perspective -- and I think some do -- that`s all for the better.  @WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 probably wasn`t reading Void`s posts, now several years old, when he was talking about his infamous "orgasm at a distance."  

I like what @freeform said above about cultivation magnifying base desires and can easily imagine that`s what happened to Void.  It would be nice to get some historical perspective from @voidisyinyang on the whole "orgasm at a distance" phenomenon.  Does he feel in retrospect that it was wrong?  Does he feel contrite?  Perhaps Void has already made such a statement and I missed it.  If so, I`m prepared to let bygones be bygones.  

Let the person without pervy feelings throw the first stone.  (With regret, Luke sets down his rock.) 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1