Sign in to follow this  
silent thunder

box life

i write this, staring at a box, while sitting in a box.
typing letters onto a keyboard made of small inverted boxes.
that when pressed, store letters in the box of a computer.
the words are made available to other boxes.
your attention may stray upon them,
while staring at your own box of lights.

box life.

we form in a womb
we are born in a box

we grow up in a box

we live in a box
 often with locks
where we voluntarily lock ourselves in at night...

to be safe

born in a box.

we go to school in a box.

to learn about life... in a box.
then we go to work in a box.
earning money to pay for a box.
in which to voluntarily lock ourselves in, to sleep at night

we wake up in a box.
eating food from a box.

that was stored in a box.

within a room that is a box.

in the home that is a box, with locks.

make babies in a box

go on vacation and travel from box to box, in a box...

perhaps the occasional tube...

take pictures with a box.

watch movies on a box.

transition to death and get viewed... in a box.

we put lots of stuff in boxes.
made in factories that are boxes.
stored in boxes of rooms stacked in giant warehouse buildings... that are boxes.

deliver the boxes to other boxes, in moving boxes.

store our food in cold boxes.
or boxes hung on the wall.
keep our utensils in boxes.
our tools in boxes.
our clothes in boxes.

then we shit in a wet porcelain hole and send that... to a box.

my son goes to a box for 6-10 hours a day for 13-20 years and at the end of that, he's expected to go out into the world and be prepared for and excel at life... and is expected to know what box he wants to voluntarily sit in for the next 40 years, so he can earn money in order to 'pay' for another box that he can voluntarily lock himself inside at night to eat, sleep and be 'safe' in...  

box life.

Spoiler

phew... well, at least I'm not bitter about it... :lol::P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are not bitter about it? Every box defines the sphere and also the tetrahedron. Is that the correct word? That triangular pyramid shapes thing. So in a sense, when you think you are in a box, you feel limitted by the box. Just like a sphere in a box. But when you realise the outer sphere is around the box, and the box in the sphere. In order to become the outer sphere, you need to first become the box. When you are the box, your outer corners, or edges, they touch the sphere that exists around the box. Or your floor touch the pyramid outside of the box, and the upper corners.

So the sphere that exists around the box, that touch the outer corners of your box, that which contains the box, is also your path of least resistance to go beyond the box. For the triangle also exists around this sphere, and even another box, . But you cannot expand beyond the sphere through a sphere. Just like you cannot expand beyond a box through another box, unless the other outer box is tilted or turned around a bit, just like you cannot escape a pyramid through another pyramid. Unless the pyramid is inverted. Then the corners. OR Then the outer walls gets you to the greater pyramid below which was not inverted.

So the only way to exit the box, is to find the corners. Not the walls. The corners or the floor. They touch the outer sphere that expands beyond the box. Or the floor of the pyramid around the box. And to expand beyond the sphere, you cannot expand beyond, unless you touch the walls of the box that exist outside of the sphere, the location of the sphere which touch the walls of the box, the x/y/z locations. So move beyond the sphere, you need to think 3 dimensionally.

But the sphere is the only thing that cannot be escaped through itself. You can spin, rotate, invert it all you want. You will forever be in there. Unless you find the location where they intersect with the other shapes. So in school this would be the walls. Where the information is location of those who created or build the school. And the corners of the school, defines the humans who had the desire for the educational environment. It's very sharp, but through this sharpness one understands the love through which one can move beyond the education aswell. For only within the box is the love sharp in the corners, but through the sharpness and punishment and thorns of the school, one finds the love that inspired the box. As often people get punished in school, tend to just go outside more often. Because they become more one with the spheres outside of the school. So one can flirt with the teacher, and get punished, and thereby they understand, the school is not a place for love. So they meet the teachers outside of school, inspired by the corners of the sharpness of the school, andthen they make love. And they have boxes to contain that love aswell. So that the other boxes don't intervene. Unless you talk about the laws of the box within which your love is contained, about the rules of which you are allowed to make love to teachers or not. Then you will expand to a greater box of a courtroom. Which again exists around a greater sphere of love, that had the desire for this courtroom. Of the judge. Or whatever entity. Then through the punishment, or sharp edges of the courtroom, you come to understand the greater love that envelops this courtroom.

As it is literally a courtroom. The judges court the judged. So that they can be loved. Then when they are loved, you are free to go with them outside of the courtroom. And into an even bigger box, that is like a castle , maybe even a pyramid of gold, where you can make endless love with the judge, that exists in a castle that was build using the box shaped codes and laws of a greater existential knowledge as the foundation for the allowance of the creation of this huge amazing building. Full of endless shapes and sizes and blablabla. All the way to the ever expanding source of all creation.

Through the natural laws and shapes of all the universe. Where you can begin to understand that the most highest perfect form and shape, is that of a vortex. And you got acces to this ever expanding natural state of being and becoming evermore here and now, through your emotional guidance system, that defines your energy motional relativity with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way the ever expanding source of all creation of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love, so that you can simply naturally and effortlessly be do or have whatever you want, evermore ongoingly allowed by you to be evermore greaterly ongoingly effortlessly realised by you, being and becoming evermore here and now. As all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Because it is an irresistable evolution, that one can allow or not, but most often one allows it then when they die, because then the irresistable nature of it becomes more appearant. So also to not wait untill one dies, before they allow themselves to simply feel for the joy that is who they truely are ment to be and become evermore here and now, because they already are being and becoming it evermore here and now. Regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, evermore here and now. 

To also know, when you feel fear, you are actually translating emotionally, the same energy that is of your joy, but you are flowing it through energetic thought patterns which are self contradictory, and thus you feel fear. Thus your greater intelligence and understanding cannot be allowed by you to be realised by you, unless you allow yourself to feel better first, emotionally, unconditionally, to thus then allow your natural and effortless ability to allow your own evermore ongoingly greater ever expanding naturally being and becoming evermore here and now realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously, freely, effortlessly, knowingly, truely, naturally, here and now. To simply feel good for the purpose that it feels good. That's all there is to it. As this is the path of least resistance towards the path of least resistance towards your evermore greater allowed realisation of any and all things that can or will ever be of any importance or matter or value to you. Because you co-create all of it evermore ongoingly here and now in full harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation.

Edited by Everything

So this perfect shape again, you can feel your alignment with it, energy motionally, emotionally. The better you feel emotionally, the more you are in alignment with it, the more you can allow your conscious realisation of it, as the co-creator of your own reality, and I do mean in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation. You got acces to the energy which creates worlds, you come to realise it fully for yourself ongoingly, effortlessly, joyously, freely, blissfully, knowingly, fully consciously, ever expandingly, naturally, freely, effortlessly joyously.

You feel your alignment with it emotionally, through your hearts ability to feel, and your minds ability to focus on the moreness of being and becoming of all that is of interest to you, naturally and effortlessly ever expanding for you, in harmony with your hearts ability to feel emotionally better good feeling thoughts and focus and allowed realisations, by joyous focus, and joyously allowed realisation evermore ongoingly effortlessly, by mere law of operational energy in motion, gaining momentum and power to the allows expansion of being and becoming more, also inwardly expanding on resolution of moreness of specificness and details to all things that are of interest to you, and matter to you, that feel emotionally feel good to you and feel emotionally better to you evermore because you are already being and becoming the evermoreness of all of it evermore ongoingly here and now. As all that you love and feel love when you think it, and feel better evermore. You become as one with the joyous co-creative harmony of and with the source of all creation. Simply for the joy of your evermore allowed being and becoming here and now. And better feelings evermore of evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have because you truely are being and becoming the evermoreness of all of it evermore ongoingly here and now. Unlike which anything has ever been before or will ever be like it ever again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. Into rapturously extactically felt bliss and better feelings allowed by you to be felt and flow by and through you evermore effortlessly and ongoingly, freely, and naturally, and effortlessly, better feelingly, evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

What is in a box though ? You mentioned material things, which make us feel confined and it’s true. But spiritually the boxes are also containers. They are full of the invisible Tao.

Tao is like the water of the Ocean and each life is like water in a container.

Truly, we are containers in containers. Look at your physical body and feel it. Then see if you can feel the room you are in. You realize you can’t decouple the room from what you feel because you “wear” the room on yourself like an article of clothing. It has a subtle weight on your energetic body, it has to be there. Then see if you can become your house. Then the city, then the country. No matter how much you expand or reduce your container, your energetic body can still travel there, fill the container, and sense everything. From this perspective, it’s hard to know where you begin and where you end.

To come back to that water analogy, the water in your container is totally free to travel anywhere, and it is everywhere.

Call it a matter of perspective. As material beings we live in boxes and are bound to them. But as energetic beings we live in containers which have porous walls and we are free to travel anywhere, much like a fish in the Ocean. 

It’s a bit like that Leonard Cohen quote, there’s a crack in every container, that’s where the light comes through. When you’re in a dark container, you don’t see the cracks and you can’t move from room to room.

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2019 at 11:21 AM, silent thunder said:

i write this, staring at a box, while sitting in a box.
typing letters onto a keyboard made of small inverted boxes.
that when pressed, store letters in the box of a computer.
the words are made available to other boxes.
your attention may stray upon them,
while staring at your own box of lights.

box life.

we form in a womb
we are born in a box

we grow up in a box

we live in a box
 often with locks
where we voluntarily lock ourselves in at night...

to be safe

born in a box.

we go to school in a box.

to learn about life... in a box.
then we go to work in a box.
earning money to pay for a box.
in which to voluntarily lock ourselves in, to sleep at night

we wake up in a box.
eating food from a box.

that was stored in a box.

within a room that is a box.

in the home that is a box, with locks.

make babies in a box

go on vacation and travel from box to box, in a box...

perhaps the occasional tube...

take pictures with a box.

watch movies on a box.

transition to death and get viewed... in a box.

we put lots of stuff in boxes.
made in factories that are boxes.
stored in boxes of rooms stacked in giant warehouse buildings... that are boxes.

deliver the boxes to other boxes, in moving boxes.

store our food in cold boxes.
or boxes hung on the wall.
keep our utensils in boxes.
our tools in boxes.
our clothes in boxes.

then we shit in a wet porcelain hole and send that... to a box.

my son goes to a box for 6-10 hours a day for 13-20 years and at the end of that, he's expected to go out into the world and be prepared for and excel at life... and is expected to know what box he wants to voluntarily sit in for the next 40 years, so he can earn money in order to 'pay' for another box that he can voluntarily lock himself inside at night to eat, sleep and be 'safe' in...  

box life.

Reveal hidden contents

phew... well, at least I'm not bitter about it... :lol::P

everything is a 3 dimensional box. Even our body . We only have 2 choices To be

inside or outside the box. 

All boxes have 3 dimensions and 360 degrees. Never 361 or 259.

The 4th dimension is inside the box and the 5th dimension is outside the box. 

There are no other possibilities . The 5 dimensions are absolute and they all depend on one another to exist. Dimensions 1,2,3,4 and 5 cannot exist independently .

The 3 dimensions are space dimensions . The 4th and 5th are locational dimensions

There is no 6th dimension. 

On 16-10-2019 at 10:41 PM, steve said:

The most important part of a box is inner space...

Yeah the emptiness. Still good old taoist saying. It is what is not there that makes it useful. That gives it value. That you can even use to create the value, but rather know your greater non-physical consciousness already does that, so one can only allow themselves to realise the value that is already there for oneself through oneself, by feeling their way towards their moreness of their greater allowed (better feelingly emotionally felt) realisation of it, being and becoming evermore here and now. And when one does feel very good emotionally, one can realise their true co-creative nature in full harmony and alignment with their ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation. 

And you cannot know what is not there, if you look for it, in the conditions alone, while ignoring your ability to feel your energy motional  relativity with all that is of matter to you.

So one has to look at the conditions in harmony with their ability to feel their energy motional relativity between their physical and their greater non-physical consciousness, and one can effortlessly thus then find the true values that one seeks, naturally, through your focused ability in harmonic co-creative blending and alignment with their ability to feel their energy motional relativity between their physical consciousness and their greater non-physical consciousness through their emotions. To allow for the moreness of allowed alignment and allowed realisation.

In simple words, you have to look and focus while also feeling your way to the greater/lesser allowed realisation of those values, more unconditionally, more energy motionally, more emotionally, more foundationally, more essentially, more purely, more better feelingly. Like a hotter/colder game.

And the negative emotion, or feeling worse, or even realising a lesser allowed to be realised value, there is still value in that. For this also clarifies for you what it is you do want to realise for you. It is an ongoing process of evermore being and becoming. Ongoing clarification. And allowed realisation.

One can even write down their focused energetic thought stream, to feel the direction of it, in its energy motional relativity to your greater knowing. For when you write down, you focus more clearly, and the feeling thus is also magnified, and the direction of focus is more clarified. And then one can feel the direction as what is written down, and rewrite even different things to feel the direction more clarified and more realised, and it keeps becoming easier and easier to find the true direction of thought that leads to the true realisation of the true value and the true matterialization of those true values that truely MATTER to you, the true realisation of those true values and the true allowed harmonic blending and co-creation with their own greater non-physical consciousness.

My room:

My room sucks.

My room is amazing.

The more you focus on the sentence the more you allow the expansion and energetic momentum and power of this thought, and the more you feel thus your emotional reading of your emotional guidance system. As the relativity between your energetic thought stream in relationship to the energetic thought stream of your own greater non-physical consciousness about the same subject of your focused thought / attention or awareness.

But to me, it is easy to know that saying my room is amazing, feels better to me. 

So there is allot of value in my room. Allot of objects, that I can appreciate. With unique identities and unique values. That I can allow the realisation of it for myself.

So I can say, these objects are completely meaningless and without value.

I can say that these objects are vital and important and require protection at all costs, and without them I would die.

So I know that saying they are meaningless in this comparison of perspectives, feels better, emotionally. But we're not done yet, because why does it feel better? Because I feel less vulnerable thus.

Feeling less vulnerable, I also know, that enjoying their value, does not diminish my peace of mind, that I don't need these objects in order to allow myself to appreciate them.

So I fine tune my thoughts to a greater allowed realisation of my own greater non-physical consciousness and all that it knows about whatever I truely want to be do or have, as they've already become it and are being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore here and now ongoingly offering me unique personal guidance and support and unconditional love.

I don't need these objects, but I also appreciate the value that they offer me. 

Without these objects, I simply cannot be who I truely am. 

In this writing it becomes obvious to me, that I don't need these objects in order to be who I truely am, and thus appreciating them.

Because I can feel my way towards the moreness of my allowed realisation of it being so, in full co-creative harmony and alignment with my own ability to feel my way towards my greater allowed realisation of my own greater knowing, being and becoming evermore here and now for me, as me, with me, through me.

I would like a more empty room.

I want my room to be filled with more stuff. 

Now here, for me personally, both of these perspectives feel the same to me, they feel equally and they also don't feel very good emotionally. This is my greater knowing, of my own greater non-physical consciousness, letting me know, what it is I truely need to know about this. Meaning:

That neither a more empty room nor a more filled room is of matter to me. For My room is already perfect the way it is. And appreciating that thus then, I come to realise my greater allowed realisation of the perspective of my room that is held for me by my own greater non-physical consciousness. That is unconditionally held for me, non-physically, and I allow the value of it by virtue of its unconditional non-physical relationship with me, as my own greater non-physical consciousness, that holds all the allowed realisations for me of my own greater knowing and allowed realisation of all things that matter to me.

Thus the better I feel about my room the more I come to realise its true potential and value for me, and its true meaning for and to me. That this room is a place for rest. For being at ease and at peace. Where action is not required, neither prohibited, and relaxation is certainly allowed as my room is very conducive of such. 

So without rest I would die. Meaning I need this room.

The more I rest, the more I will die. Meaning this room is harmful to me.

I know that needing this room feels slightly better emotionally, but it still doesn't feel good. So I am guided here, and allow myself to feel my emotional guidance system towards the direction that is more conducive of my greater allowed realisation of my room in relationship to all that I truely am being and becoming evermore here and now.

I need this room to rest

I can rest somewhere else, but this room is more capable of offering me the rest I truely seek.

I can feel that the second sentence feels better, as it is less insistent and thus more conducive of my allowed realisation of all that I truely am being and becoming evermore here and now.

And I give you these simple examples, because you can use your emotional connection to your own greater knowing, and apply it to any and all things that can ever be of any importance to you ever. To come to realise whatever it is you want to be do or have, regarding any subject in relationship anything in all of existence being and becoming evermore here and now. As your greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely and effortlessly and naturally and truely here and now.

I want to find my rest elsewhere.

I want to find my rest here in this room.

Now, I can only comment on my own path of lesser resistance towards my own path of least resistance, as I am feeling that always for myself, as all feel it for themselves aswell.

So here I have found to perspectives that feel completely the same and neutral. And this means, that there is not much momentum behind these thoughts and perspectives, so the emotional reading is not clear to me. And the way to make it more clear is to focus more on the allowed realisation of both of these thoughts to feel the path of lesser resistance towards my greater allowed realisation.

I can go outside, and seek another room for rest, in the rain. Or even a place to rest outside perhaps.

I can stay inside, today, while it is raining outside, and simply rest in this room.

The second one feels more at ease, and so it is more in alignment with my own preference and thus my own greater allowed realisation of my own greater knowing.

I have to rest right now.

I don't have to rest right now, I can also do other things in my room.

So for me it feels better to say I have to rest right now.

I am not resting right now, I should rest more fully.

I am resting right now, I am at ease and I am relaxed.

The latter feels better, it is also more accurate, as often we can feel when we approach self contradictory thoughts that block our greater allowed reception of our greater knowing, for ourselves, always for ourselves, as the most important relativity in ones life is always their own energy motional relativity between their physical consciousness and their own greater non-physical consciousness.

If I play some games I will feel more at ease, and I can maintain my ease and restful relaxed state of being, while playing a game. As the joy is truely a replenishing act unto itself.

If I play games, I will just becomes frustrated and I will wither and die, and I would never be able to sleep anymore.

We all have our unique path of least resistance. And for me, it feels better in this moment to trust my own ability to be at ease and allow the fun that is natural to me, in the joy that replenishing to me, in its greater allowed realisation of my for me, of my own greater knowing, flowing more fully through me, as my own greater allowed to flow life force of all that I truely am at the core of who I truely am being and becoming evermore here and now, ongoingly, feeling better.

I don't want to play games right now.

I have to play games, or else I will become tired.

I don't want to play games right now feels better to me. 

But more importantly, I don't have to play games. I am free to do whatever I truely want.

So what it is that I truely want to do right now here in my room.

I want to talk to god.

I want to play a musical instrument.

I want to compose music.

I want to explore music.

I want to watch a movie, or read.

Composing music feels the best to me now.

I want to explore music creation and realisation.

I want to create the sound of what I feel now, to more clearly feel the direction of my preference, into the allowed realisation of the specific values of the moreness of that realisation.

And spark my imagination, to yield more clearly received inspiration, and thus more clearly received/felt guided realisation.

Couple of minutes later...

I felt better about playing A minor. I tried to feel why this feels so resonant to me. I felt it was a difficulty, a long journey, of nature in nature. IT was somewhat dark minor, like traveling through the rainy night mountain forrests. And so now I see why I felt better about staying inside rather than going outside in the rain. Because now I come to realise the valuable lesson of traveling out in nature.

I came to recall instantly the a minor songs that felt similar to this and I am first reminded of the street performer that was brought into the public attention after their song was used in a trailer that honored their song to a higher degree of allowed realisation. And the instant recollection of the organ pipes the sounded my recollection in this song of an even older song played by Bach about the same greatness of nature. And vastness of it and never ending bigness of it.

So I am thinking, why does this feel so good to me right now. What about this is it that I truely need to know right now. Why does it feels so good to me, and why is my greater non-physical consciousness so fully focused on this here and now?

The bigness of nature. Of the planet, the earth, the stones, the mountains, all things great in nature.

So I can contemplate some thoughts about this subject and feel my way towards my greater allowed realisation of all it in relationship to my own greater knowing.

Nature is great.

I am small.

So nature is great feels way better than saying I am small. That must mean that my greater knowing is implying here, that not only nature is great, but I am of nature and so I am great aswell. And so I am also ment to be in my greatness to then also harmoniously co-create with the nature that is of all greatness evermore.

Nature is great and so am I thus.

I am still connected to nature.

As long as I stay inside, in my room, my nature becomes less great.

I am still connected feels better, so it means this room, this box, does not diminish the greatness of that which I am.

So I also don't have to worry about my nature and its inseperable aspect that is of nature. Just like I am an inseperable extension of my own greater non-physical consciousness that is also at the root of all of this nature.  So it makes completely sense, and thus I allow my greater allowed realisation evermore ongoingly here and now, as I am allowing myself to feel better thus. And come into greater allowed realisation and alignment with my own greater non-physical consciousness.

I don't know how to be in nature. 

I do know how to be in nature.

So here I am feeling slightly better about second statement, but I don't feel it strongly, so I can always simply expand upon both to feel the guidance more clearly well definedly.

If I go to nature I will become dirty and diseased.

If I go to nature, I will learn how to become more clean and healthy.

So now I can understand why my soul guides me to this direction, of my own allowed realisation of what nature can truely mean for me and the purity that is of me. 

That being in nature can actually allow one to value their own cleanliness and thus interact with nature, in a more pure way. A more conscious manner. With full consideration of all that is of nature and of me in relationship to all of this nature.

And how to also thus then allow the moreness of the realisation of my greatness also while in nature and all of its greatness evermore.

Nature feels boring. 

Nature is always exciting.

So nature being always exciting, feels better better to me.

There is much in nature going on all of the time, much to experience, there is no end to the experiences that can be had in nature. Wether it be the wind the changing dynamics of the environmental conditions. The effect and changes on it on the nature and all the immense variety of co-creative life forces and life forms. That is also of me, and how my presence thus then affects the nature that is around me. And there's so much experiences to be had! Nature is ALWAYS exciting. Evermore. As all that truely matters to us, can be known by us, through the nature that is all around us, wherever we may find it. It is often the path of least resistance to allow the more clearly guided and consciously received and allowed realisation of our own greater knowing of our own greater non-physical consciousness. It can be allowed by to allow our greater knowing to speak to us through our observation of nature.

And so I feel my value expands so much more as I come to realise all the values that are held for me by my greater non-physical consciousness, also allowed by me to be revealed to me through this nature. That is so immense and great. And so full of opportunity to receive clearer guidance and communication of joyous co-realisation together with my own greater non-physical consciousness, being and becoming evermore here and now, as all that truely is of value to me evermore here and now, being and becoming evermore here and now, for me, through me, as me, with me. It for me, me for it, I with it, it with I. Me as it, it as me.

By simply being willing to feel better. Emotionally. To allow for the natural expansion of my evermore being and becoming evermore here and now in evermore greater allowed realisation of and harmony and alignment with my ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation.

22 minutes ago, ऋषि said:

"Thirty spokes share the hub of a wheel;
yet the hole in the center makes it useful.
You can shape clay into a vase;
yet the emptiness inside makes it useful.
Cut doors and windows into the walls of a house;
and ultimately the most useful part
depends on where nothing exists.
Therefore, something is shaped into what is;
but its usefulness comes from what is not."

- Tao Te Ching, Ch. 11

Such profound wisdom. And yes, we all have acces to this wisdom, that is infinite and eternal in its ever expanding nature, of being and becoming evermore here and now as the source of all creation. And it is not physical, there is no evidence of it, because all physical evidence is brought about by it and through to it, for it, and as it evermore being and becoming in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

So to understand the complete wisdom, you have to also allow your connection to your own greater non-physical consciousness, to be flowed more fully through you,  by feeling better emotionally, thus then that indicating your greater allowed realisation and alignment with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness. Which is a non-physical energy motional state of being and becoming evermore here and now of which you are an inseperable unconditionally loved and guided and supported extension of it, evermore being and becoming here and now, with you, for you, through you, as you, etc.

And so wisdom that has surpassed the time so profoundly is certainly evidence of allowed connection to and with and of the ever expanding source of all creation. That which we call Dao. Or God or whatever name one so desires. As the natural path of least resistance, of joy, of being and becoming evermore here and now in full extacitcally felt and blissfully allowed to be evermore greatly realised and flowed harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

Sign in to follow this