Would like to know all people want to share about Rebirthing  - stuff like reberthing and its conectiuon to qigong stuff (like the micro orbit - jing - qi - shen etc)

stuff like  -  is it more powerful than qigong  ?  short range faster results than qigong ? long range ?

what does it do qi wise ?  why do you feel qi tingling all in the body when doing it ?  when you finish do you need ot guide that qi to a certain location in the body like lower dantian ?

everything people want to add about Rebirthing is welocmed

Edited by waterdrop
  • Like 1

Its intersting i got no reply - thought people here might have tried rebirthing   -  maybe its the location  - moderators maybe there is a better subject that this post belongs too ? 

to me i thought its here to get mainly the comparison between rebirthing and qigong  - but maybe there is a better location ?

13 hours ago, waterdrop said:

Its intersting i got no reply - thought people here might have tried rebirthing   -  maybe its the location  - moderators maybe there is a better subject that this post belongs too ? 

to me i thought its here to get mainly the comparison between rebirthing and qigong  - but maybe there is a better location ?

If you will accept a short answer (don't feel like elaborating, the rabbit hole is too deep and I've been to the bottom and time is limited), here it is:

"Rebirthing" was lifted off a much more comprehensive system that has nothing to do with qigong -- to wit, primal therapy.  It was ripped out of that context toward a quickie mart shortcut (which the context absolutely prohibits) for to make a buck, mixed with some new age stuff (holotropic breathwork etc.) and presented as a "healing" "modality."  It is about as useful as brain surgery performed by a cosmetologist, and about as safe.