Yang

The Torus and the YIN/YANG

39 minutes ago, Nintendao said:

also often used by non-Taoists to represent the concept of opposites existing in harmony.

They are making a mistake with it then.

This (the TaiJiTu) is the trigrams for Fire and Water, literally, explicitly.

Opposites in Harmony are not Opposites.

Harmony, Unity, Equality - these are all WuJi and not TaiJi.

There are, inherently, no real commutative and symmetrical or reversible polarities of real manifested things.

Light/Dark is not a commutative polarity. 

Dark is not the complimentary opposite of Light.

Dark is the absence of Light.

Polarity, or "YinYang", is non-commutative and non-reversible.

If you want commutative speculation - try communist dialectics. For example - Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Mao.

But that kind of dialectic falls apart trying to explain actual phenomena like Life/Death or how Atoms stay together, etc.

And does not work at all with Chinese medicine or Qigong, TaiJi Boxing, etc.

Totally different principles, very Western and all abstract and not real.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

On 10/16/2019 at 8:12 AM, voidisyinyang said:

what you want is the Klein Bottle:

So just as with the Dao, you inherently can not see a Klein Bottle in 3 dimensions - so it is the 4th dimension of space as a torus.

It's also what the full lotus energy does in meditation.

220px-Pinched_Torus_Klein_bottle.jpg

So that is the Torus version of the Klein Bottle.

3D pinched torus / 4D Möbius tube

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klein_bottle

kleinbottle5.png

So a black hole is also a klein bottle.

Psychologist Steven M. Rosen has studied this as well.

https://philarchive.org/archive/ROSQGA-2v5

Quantum Gravity and Taoist Cosmology - PhilArchive

by SM Rosen - ‎Cited by 2 - ‎Related articles
Steven M. Rosen ... KEYWORDS: quantum gravity; Taoism; yin and yang; topology; ..... (whereas the sphere, torus, and Moebius strip are relatively concrete ...

gravity is simply UP + towards down -. All positive poles move towards its negative pole.

up/down

left/right 

east/ west

north /south etc etc 

POS/NEG

20 hours ago, Nintendao said:

Non-negative holographic grocery store walking sounds pretty neat. As for the stylized TAIJI diagram, may I suggest that we go back to calling it a YINYANG symbol or similar for this discussion, to differentiate such uses other than the more specific traditional concepts which VonKrankenhaus has diligently elucidated.

According to an entry on Definitions.net:

consider it done , ...... Sorry bro.  :  ) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yang said:

gravity is simply UP + towards down -. All positive poles move towards its negative pole.

up/down

left/right 

east/ west

north /south etc etc 

POS/NEG

science is now based on quantum mechanics, not classical physics (gravity).

So in terms of gravity as a particle goes towards the speed of light then time slows down.

So in terms of quantum physics the momentum or energy of the particle is directly proportional to frequency.

So Louis de Broglie realized that as the energy of a particle increases so too does its frequency but this means that time as wavelength should get SMALLER - not bigger (as relativity states as time slows down or expands).

So logically this means, as de Broglie realized, there HAS TO BE A SECOND TIME from the future!! So the momentum is a "super" momentum aka supermomentum or superluminal phase.  So the particle has an "inner energy" that is a black hole and secretly guides the particle - from the future, as a "pilot wave."

So that is the Yuan Qi energy - we can not SEE it but we can LISTEN to it since it is based on time/frequency energy.

So the frequency is to time as the momentum is to wavelength.

So the Shen is to Emptiness as the Qi is to Jing.

So as the Jing becomes more concentrated, under pressure, then the Qi as momentum becomes more precognitive - From the Future as "negative energy" or negative frequency. And time is reversed. The particle is slower than the speed of light due to relativity and so time slows down externally but internally the momentum is superluminal.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

science is now based on quantum mechanics, not classical physics (gravity).

So in terms of gravity as a particle goes towards the speed of light then time slows down.

So in terms of quantum physics the momentum or energy of the particle is directly proportional to frequency.

So Louis de Broglie realized that as the energy of a particle increases so too does its frequency but this means that time as wavelength should get SMALLER - not bigger (as relativity states as time slows down or expands).

So logically this means, as de Broglie realized, there HAS TO BE A SECOND TIME from the future!! So the momentum is a "super" momentum aka supermomentum or superluminal phase.  So the particle has an "inner energy" that is a black hole and secretly guides the particle - from the future, as a "pilot wave."

So that is the Yuan Qi energy - we can not SEE it but we can LISTEN to it since it is based on time/frequency energy.

So the frequency is to time as the momentum is to wavelength.

So the Shen is to Emptiness as the Qi is to Jing.

So as the Jing becomes more concentrated, under pressure, then the Qi as momentum becomes more precognitive - From the Future as "negative energy" or negative frequency. And time is reversed. The particle is slower than the speed of light due to relativity and so time slows down externally but internally the momentum is superluminal.

I look at the world from a holographic POV and I ONLY use polarities of +/- aka yang/yin

UP moves in the direction of down . ( gravity )

Left moves in the direction of right ( sunrise to sunset ) 

East moves towards west ( time zones ) 

Birth moves towards death ( life span) 

Heat moves towards cold. 

All truth becomes lies

ALL reality becomes an illusion.

Bio moves towards GEO ( heaven towards earth ) 

EVERYTHING ( Geo ) comes from (BIO) everyone. 

life energy or ( BIO ) at white moves towards and become ( GEO ) matter at black .   All matter was once life energy .

Our human bodies are both  BIO ( hu ) and geo ( man )  

It's not the big bang theory and its a higher level than quantum understanding. 

White is the center always moves towards black in the center. 

its white blue green red yellow magenta cyan and black .....

white / black are  + / - and so are 

blue yellow

green magenta

red cyan 

BLUE ( POS )  towards yellow ( neg ) etc etc which is exactly opposite from blue

We can only see colors but can not feel colors

We can only feel  ( mater ) density but we can see density

I believe everything and everyone is life's holographic existence that life is putting there in real time and removing it all in real time on a " as needed  " basis only.  Meaning when we look away and don't need to see it , it vanishes into what we look at after we look away .  

it's all pos/neg attributes. I ONLY work with +/- and nothing else. 

I don't believe is things I don't see feel hear taste or smell . 

If I can't see anything behind me or hear it, then it's not there at all unless I smell, feel or taste it and If I cant do those, then its viod of anything.   

When I am alone in a room ? nothing exists anywhere outside of the room except the sounds coming from outside the room inwards towards the room and into my ears.  But other than that  ?  nothing else is there. 

I believe that this is true for everyone and everything. But not everyone knows of this truth . Very few and those of us who do , don't speak of it to those who don't. I do and I take a lot of heat when I do .. 

Pos and Neg generate heat to the same degree of opposite poles. 

PURE positive energy and solid dense matter generate fire. Like the spark of a car battery .

The sun that travels from east to west every day is a solid black ball of total cold hard black matter. Positive energy around it, ignites and we get sun shine. 

The earth isn't flat or globe. It's a POV between the two poles. Flat earth is a positive POV and globe earth its negative POV. 

Everyone use to know the  reality earth is flat but like all pos attributes, it has moved to a globe negative illusion . 

Flat always moves towards 360 globe.

MALES always move towards female  ( straight towards curve ) 

Out towards in 

its all normal and natural and its the way it's supposed to be . 

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.15.46.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.16.19.png

• Like 1

if you focus your attention on my AVATAR to the left of this comment you can see it pulse as you focus and relax focus, Then focus and relax focus. it's like a beating heart.

ITS HAS every color with in it and the potential of every color you don't see in it like orange and purple etc 

there is only BIO and geo and everything comes from a single BIOsource created by the creator  ( YOU ) 

BIO is created first and is generated into GEO 

Creation is + and generated is its neg pole .

the creator CREATED BIO energy but is not of BIO energy . BIO energy , generates MATTER ( geo )  

creator = 0

positive energy = 1 +

neg mater = 2  -

all life forms are both 1 and 2 made by 0   

its +/-  = all life forms

11 hours ago, Yang said:

blue yellow

green magenta

red cyan 

You won't get very far trying to classify colors in actual polarities.

I will use "Red" as an example:

How do you know what Red is?

Two Red objects -  a Tomato, and a Hot Iron.

One "Red" is reflected, and one is Emitted or "Generated".

Both are "Red".

So when you use "Red" in a calculation like you are doing, this is like comparing a Tomato to a Red-Hot Iron and using them as the same thing in a transaction or statement.

We can look at "Blue" as well.

Ultraviolet Light is "Blue" light. A Blueberry on a bush is "Blue".

These are not the same and not interchangeable in computations.

ALL of the abstractions and formulas and diagrams you are using have the same type of inaccuracy problem and cannot explain real phenomena.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

My opinion of @Yang’s approach is that it leans more toward pure consciousness potential to manifest phenomena, rather than in understanding the objective reality on which it ultimately builds. It could care less what red actually is vs what it means. It reminds me of for instance seeing 11:11 on a digital clock. Most people, and certainly clockmakers, might explain this event as never holding any more information than that a specific number of hours and minutes have elapsed since either midnight or noon. Whether you have something scheduled at that time is up to you, and has nothing to do with the clock itself. Now, because for some reason people like symmetry, they’d often take certain notice when they saw a clock saying 11:11. Not because of what time was being represented, but because of the shape of the symbol itself. A new and real phenomenon attached itself to this visual cue, as more and more people started getting more and more happy whenever it appeared. What exactly the mechanics of that phenomena are have yet to be fully explored, as far as I know of. Is it a 100% psychological comedy, or is something really deeper being activated? Does happiness have an actual kind of gravity to it? Do higher dimensional consciousnesses exist? If so how do they interpret and respond to what is going on in our “reality”?

OK everybody thanks for reading and thanks for the comments. ALL of them are welcome , no matter what they say positive or negative. IT'S ALL GOOD !!

I'm going to discuss  and answer some of my own questions . 

I'm going to show you how to see through the hologram of life that we all consider to be rock solid concrete matter. 

I'm going to show you how the 5 dimensions reveal them self in our human body. 

the 5 d"s are as follows

1x1=1

1x1x2=2

1x1x2x3=6

1x1x2x3x4=24

1x1x2x3x4x5=120 

its 0,1,2,6,24,120   . No higher and no lower 

120x6=   720

x7=        5040

x8 =     40320  and will ALL END in 0's from there on out. 

Numbers DO say allot on their own and in their own right and we can use them in many many ways

Numbers say sequence.  ALL numbers come from the number 1. All colors come from white and all negatives come from positive.

We can not get to the number 2 with out having 1 FIRST. Numbers say sequence and sequence says order. 

we can't get to the number 3 without the number 2 which comes from 1. its 1 then 2 then 3 or 1 then 11 then 111. Same difference. Ok ? 

5 is the number for change    0 -1234 ( 5 ) 6789- 0     1-4 are the first set and 6-9 at the last set .  5 says change from the 1st set to the last set . +/- is universal language and its negative pole is BINARY aka 1 and 0  or  I/O like morris code too . 

Its best that you use unified positive language. as its universal to everything and every one .  

the number 10 is a multiplier  of 1-9 and is redundant. 

You can use the number 3 for being a central number too . 3 is a very significant number as it divides 1 and 2  like 5 divides the first and last of all numbers. 

when  a + mates with - it generates a 3rd  known as a child. The act of sexual procreation. 

Father + and Mother -   = 3rd child. 

we all now what the 3rd dimensions is . Its a box shape or circles and has 360 degrees . Not 359 or 361. ITS absolute .

Its as absolute as the colors white and the color black . There is not white more whiter than white . You cant get whiter than white nor blacker than black .

You also cant get flatter than flat or more than 360 degree BALL . They are poles . FLAT is positive and can only be seen in the presence of its negative pole called 360 ball Not just 360 around but a 360 BALL .

Take a flat piece of paper and fold it into 6 sides at 90 degrees on each side. It makes a box shape  and is 360 degrees . A globe has the same 360 degrees but its round. A triangle also has 360 degrees. 

ANYthing we see has 360 degrees. We can see flat . Its too flat to see. We can see straight but not flat. It has only 1 dimension. 

We can only see 3 or more dimensions at a time.  The 3rd dimension.

1x1x2x3x4=24

the human body has 3 arm bones, 3 leg bones , 3 finger bones and 3 toe bones = 12 on left side and 12 on right side. =24

1x1x2x3x4x5=120 

the human body has 5 sets of 3 bones and 3 knuckles on each hand and foot =  5 x 3 = 15 x 2 =30  x 2 hands and 2 feet = 120 .

1 hand = 15 finger bones and 15 knuckles per finger which = 30 

we have 2 hand and 2 feet ok ?  30 x4 = 120 , the 5th dimension. 

The 4th dimension is the inside dimension and the 5th dimension is the outside dimension. 

The 5 dimensions are in everything and everyone just like yang and yin can be found in everything and every one . 

The left side of our body is a mirror of the right with the spine in center up and down . 

Our arms are the upper have of our legs , the lower half 

Left and right are equal like a mirror image and up and down are not equal 

Its symmetry and asymmetrical.

Symmetry is the positive pole to asymmetrical its negative pole. 

I don't use cut and paste. Its all my own type with errors included in real time. 

Next is seeing through the hologram. Please read forward. Im ending this comment here and will post a new one very soon . Please follow along . 

Thanks for reading .

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nintendao said:

It could care less what red actually is vs what it means.

Then it is about abstract psychology and imagination and fantasy.

And that is what it looks like, and is.

It's like saying "imagine walking to Saturn, and that Saturn is a Bunny, and your feet are 3 miles long".

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nintendao said:

My opinion of @Yang’s approach is that it leans more toward pure consciousness potential to manifest phenomena, rather than in understanding the objective reality on which it ultimately builds. It could care less what red actually is vs what it means. It reminds me of for instance seeing 11:11 on a digital clock. Most people, and certainly clockmakers, might explain this event as never holding any more information than that a specific number of hours and minutes have elapsed since either midnight or noon. Whether you have something scheduled at that time is up to you, and has nothing to do with the clock itself. Now, because for some reason people like symmetry, they’d often take certain notice when they saw a clock saying 11:11. Not because of what time was being represented, but because of the shape of the symbol itself. A new and real phenomenon attached itself to this visual cue, as more and more people started getting more and more happy whenever it appeared. What exactly the mechanics of that phenomena are have yet to be fully explored, as far as I know of. Is it a 100% psychological comedy, or is something really deeper being activated? Does happiness have an actual kind of gravity to it? Do higher dimensional consciousnesses exist? If so how do they interpret and respond to what is going on in our “reality”?

Id like to say that  " it  " has feelings and is not just an "IT" who could care less about good and bad. 

BEING in a state of  "it" with no duality , no unity , just observation is an ability  but its not how life exists ( life = creator ) 

The creator isn't really anything or any one . ITS THE CREATOR of everything and every one , unity and duality pos.neg 

To be in the state of observation as the  " it "in its own right is very dull and worthless. 

Its an insult to the creator as well . But it's also the creator who is making the insult to itself from the point of view of the created. 

I give the creator credit for everything good and everything bad. 

The creator sees everything and knows everything. 

It's like saying yes to everything all the time no matter what . 

You like fish ? yes

you like this  ? yes

you like that  ?  yes 

you hate this ?  yes 

you hate that  ?  yes 

you can also substitute the word yes for  "  no coment "

The creator hides itself from itself in the form or OTHERS. when there is only self .

My advise ?  show some respect for the creator and you'll show yourself some self respect . 

The  " it "  isn't just some unified freak of nature who only has the ability to observe yes and n or good and bad. 

The creator lives through us all 

The creator has always been and will always be  Like the number 8 which says INFINITY .  It also says  " The TORUS. 

and the TORUS IS the Yin yang symbol expanded , in motion and in full color . Call it what you will . 

"It" has feeling and emotions but also the ability to not have feeling and emotions and to be in a state of  " couldn't care less ". 

The "it" you refer to will take you out of existence in a heartbeat . 

The creator  " it "  lives through us all because there is only a single soul for everyone . Separated souls are an illusion made by itself to have " others"  It lies to ITSELF to have others 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Yang said:

the TORUS IS the Yin yang symbol expanded , in motion and in full color

It really isn't.

None of what you are writing is actually describing Chinese Taiji or YinYang.

zoudunyi.jpg.ad9e4962a99a886636200ffa279ecdf0.jpg

The above is not a Torus and does not represent or depict one.

Neither do the Ming dynasty ones.

Maybe looks symmetrical to you, but it isn't symmetrical any more than Fire and Water or Movement and Stillness are as polarities.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

It really isn't.

None of what you are writing is actually describing Chinese Taiji or YinYang.

zoudunyi.jpg.ad9e4962a99a886636200ffa279ecdf0.jpg

The above is not a Torus and does not represent or depict one.

Neither do the Ming dynasty ones.

Maybe looks symmetrical to you, but it isn't symmetrical any more than Fire and Water or Movement and Stillness are as polarities.

-VonKrankenhaus

what does yin yang mean in chinese  language ? 

I never said fire and water are poles .

Motion is a yang attribute and stillness is yin . DO you agree ? 

What else can you tell me . Is this all you know ?

how is it different ? does it have any similarities to the torus ? 

Please don't use chinese language. You'll need to translate into english 

In chinese yang means positive and yin mens negative. 

So far all I see is a 360 degree flat circle with black and white contrast and chinese letters that mean nothing . 

Keep it simple and no Einstein Chalkboard . nonsense.

How does this symbol relate to the TAIJI ( yinyang symbol ? ) 

If you say " it just isn't  " " so there " and stick your tongue out ,  THAT really says nothing. hahaha

so far we are both in agreement with many things regarding polarity . 

How can you apply this symbol to polarity and in real time objective life we all live in every day  ? 

It's just as easy for me to put up a lot of curvy swervy lines and what not and say  " this is how its not" 

Remember , you are trying to prove a negative. 

I've already proved it to be positively true. 

Please teach me something I don't know . eh  ?

If you di I will say you have. If not , then Ill say you haven't . 

Im all ears..

Good luck .

Screenshot 2019-10-17 at 08.26.57.png

Edited by Yang
added questions.

19 minutes ago, Yang said:

what does yin yang mean in chinese  language ? 

You would need to understand this in order to make comparisons.

But you've answered yourself:

20 minutes ago, Yang said:

In chinese yang means positive and yin mens negative.

Which is incorrect.

Here is the current flow in a simple electric circuit. All energy moves from Yang to Yin.

BATTERY.jpg.2629c2639e2e3821026218bd6b50ba53.jpg

And the Chinese characters for Yin and Yang do not depict "negative" and "positive". What they do depict is really just indicative of Polarity. It is technically correct to say YinYang meaning is"Polarity".

25 minutes ago, Yang said:

So far all I see is a 360 degree flat circle with black and white contrast and chinese letters that mean nothing .

That was a TaiJiTu - a "Yin and Yang symbol" from about 1000 yrs ago.

It's basis is exactly the same as the one you are more familiar with, which is only about 400 yrs old.

The meaningless letters say "Yang is Movement" and "Yin is Stillness". These describe YinYang, or "Polarity".

Notice they are asymmetrical. Stillness is not a force or counter-force or a movement.

The "swirls" in the "Yin and Yang" symbol you know AND the "black and white contrasts" in the 1000 yr old diagram are the Chinese characters for Fire and Water.

That is THE primary symbol of Polarity that the TaiJi - or, "YinYang" is showing - the polarity "Fire/Water".

Fire and Water are not Numbers. This is not a geometric symbol. It is "representational" or "metaphoric" or "associative" and not literally representing abstract symmetrical geometry.

2*3 = 3*2 using Numbers.

This is symmetrical and commutative. Numbers are that. Real things and processes are not:

Fire * Water - does not equal - Water * Fire.

Build a Fire, then throw Water on it. Then build some Water and throw a Fire on it - Two different things and processes and outcomes.

37 minutes ago, Yang said:

How does this symbol relate to the TAIJI ( yinyang symbol ? )

As I explained, it IS the "TAIJI (yinyang symbol)".

38 minutes ago, Yang said:

How can you apply this symbol to polarity and in real time objective life we all live in every day  ? 

I've already shown you more than is in books.

This is a part of Chinese philosophy and Taoism, part of those general studies.

You could study those before making up proclamations about them, and comparisons with things that are fundamentally incorrect in themselves.

So Physics would be a good start as well.

Studying these will arm you for learning and discussion far better than the couple of web sites you have seen.

This forum is full of posts about Taoism and Chinese philosophy, all worth checking out. And plenty of posts about the relationships between Taoist cosmology and thinking and modern science. Easy to find right here in this forum for background and suggestions of good references, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

51 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

You would need to understand this in order to make comparisons.

But you've answered yourself:

Which is incorrect.

Here is the current flow in a simple electric circuit. All energy moves from Yang to Yin.

BATTERY.jpg.2629c2639e2e3821026218bd6b50ba53.jpg

And the Chinese characters for Yin and Yang do not depict "negative" and "positive". What they do depict is really just indicative of Polarity. It is technically correct to say YinYang meaning is"Polarity".

That was a TaiJiTu - a "Yin and Yang symbol" from about 1000 yrs ago.

It's basis is exactly the same as the one you are more familiar with, which is only about 400 yrs old.

The meaningless letters say "Yang is Movement" and "Yin is Stillness". These describe YinYang, or "Polarity".

Notice they are asymmetrical. Stillness is not a force or counter-force or a movement.

The "swirls" in the "Yin and Yang" symbol you know AND the "black and white contrasts" in the 1000 yr old diagram are the Chinese characters for Fire and Water.

That is THE primary symbol of Polarity that the TaiJi - or, "YinYang" is showing - the polarity "Fire/Water".

Fire and Water are not Numbers. This is not a geometric symbol. It is "representational" or "metaphoric" or "associative" and not literally representing abstract symmetrical geometry.

2*3 = 3*2 using Numbers.

This is symmetrical and commutative. Numbers are that. Real things and processes are not:

Fire * Water - does not equal - Water * Fire.

Build a Fire, then throw Water on it. Then build some Water and throw a Fire on it - Two different things and processes and outcomes.

As I explained, it IS the "TAIJI (yinyang symbol)".

I've already shown you more than is in books.

This is a part of Chinese philosophy and Taoism, part of those general studies.

You could study those before making up proclamations about them, and comparisons with things that are fundamentally incorrect in themselves.

So Physics would be a good start as well.

Studying these will arm you for learning and discussion far better than the couple of web sites you have seen.

This forum is full of posts about Taoism and Chinese philosophy, all worth checking out. And plenty of posts about the relationships between Taoist cosmology and thinking and modern science. Easy to find right here in this forum for background and suggestions of good references, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus

The color torus and the yin yang symbol are the same item,  but the TORUS is expanded beyond the TAIJI symbol in full 5 dimensions with all positive and negative colors. 

"Beyond all books you say"  hahahahah. Well that explains everything . I hit the ignore feature . Sorry Bro  :  (

try this :  )

breath in and think winter cold

breath out and think summer heat 

in then out , deep breaths. Perform this for 1 hour non stop while listening to this video . 

2 hours ago, Yang said:

The color torus and the yin yang symbol are the same item,

They really are not, no matter how many times you assert this.

Writing it over and over will not make it true.

It's obvious that you didn't understand the TaiJiTu or how it was derived at the time you started writing this.

But now in discussion you have seen plenty of accurate info and references to further information.

And still not understanding.

2 hours ago, Yang said:

I hit the ignore feature

Yes, that is obvious.

Which lead me to think that you didn't come here to learn anything at all, but only to tell.

Which is great - but what you are telling is inaccurate and not true.

-VonKrankenhaus

On 10/19/2019 at 10:28 AM, Yang said:

I look at the world from a holographic POV and I ONLY use polarities of +/- aka yang/yin

UP moves in the direction of down . ( gravity )

Left moves in the direction of right ( sunrise to sunset ) 

East moves towards west ( time zones ) 

Birth moves towards death ( life span) 

Heat moves towards cold. 

All truth becomes lies

ALL reality becomes an illusion.

Bio moves towards GEO ( heaven towards earth ) 

EVERYTHING ( Geo ) comes from (BIO) everyone. 

life energy or ( BIO ) at white moves towards and become ( GEO ) matter at black .   All matter was once life energy .

Our human bodies are both  BIO ( hu ) and geo ( man )  

It's not the big bang theory and its a higher level than quantum understanding. 

White is the center always moves towards black in the center. 

its white blue green red yellow magenta cyan and black .....

blue yellow

green magenta

red cyan 

BLUE ( POS )  towards yellow ( neg ) etc etc which is exactly opposite from blue

We can only see colors but can not feel colors

We can only feel  ( mater ) density but we can see density

I believe everything and everyone is life's holographic existence that life is putting there in real time and removing it all in real time on a " as needed  " basis only.  Meaning when we look away and don't need to see it , it vanishes into what we look at after we look away .  

it's all pos/neg attributes. I ONLY work with +/- and nothing else. 

I don't believe is things I don't see feel hear taste or smell . 

If I can't see anything behind me or hear it, then it's not there at all unless I smell, feel or taste it and If I cant do those, then its viod of anything.   

When I am alone in a room ? nothing exists anywhere outside of the room except the sounds coming from outside the room inwards towards the room and into my ears.  But other than that  ?  nothing else is there. 

I believe that this is true for everyone and everything. But not everyone knows of this truth . Very few and those of us who do , don't speak of it to those who don't. I do and I take a lot of heat when I do .. 

Pos and Neg generate heat to the same degree of opposite poles. 

PURE positive energy and solid dense matter generate fire. Like the spark of a car battery .

The sun that travels from east to west every day is a solid black ball of total cold hard black matter. Positive energy around it, ignites and we get sun shine. 

The earth isn't flat or globe. It's a POV between the two poles. Flat earth is a positive POV and globe earth its negative POV. 

Everyone use to know the  reality earth is flat but like all pos attributes, it has moved to a globe negative illusion . 

Flat always moves towards 360 globe.

MALES always move towards female  ( straight towards curve ) 

Out towards in 

its all normal and natural and its the way it's supposed to be . 

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.15.46.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.16.19.png

You're lacking GOLD which is the secret of Neidan training.

I'll help you out on that.  https://www.commdiginews.com/health-science/relativity-and-the-color-of-gold-42724/

Gold has a solitary electron in its 6s orbital, and several electrons in its 5d orbital. When you shine white light on gold, it reflects back every color except one: blue. The energy required to bump an electron from 5d to 6s in gold is less than the energy required to bump one from 4d to 5s in silver; it’s the energy of blue light, not ultraviolet.

That outer 6s electron is moving at fearsome speeds—relativistic speeds, in fact. Because of that, it has more mass than electrons at rest or the lower energy electrons in lower orbitals. And because of that greater mass, it has greater momentum, and in quantum mechanical calculations, that translates into an orbital that is contracted inward toward the nucleus.

see my last post for the same secret from Law of Phase Harmony of de Broglie

In particular, the momentum transfer via the radiation force (6) to a dipole particle in the evanescent [superluminal] wave (7) will be larger than k per photon43. Such ‘super-momentum’ transfer was observed by Huard and Imbert37 in the resonant Doppler coupling with a moving atom. In terms of the quantum weak measurements paradigm, the ‘super momentum’ represents a weak value of the photon momentum with the post selection in a ‘forbidden’ zone unreachable for propagating waves (for example, beyond a totally reflecting interface)19.

that means super-luminal or from the future!

Evanescent means "virtual" or reverse time.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S129325580500230X#fig003

you can see my blog post for more details - just scroll way down.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/09/revisiting-gold-as-law-of-phase-harmony.html

Edited by voidisyinyang

4 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

You're lacking GOLD which is the secret of Neidan training.

I'll help you out on that.  https://www.commdiginews.com/health-science/relativity-and-the-color-of-gold-42724/

see my last post for the same secret from Law of Phase Harmony of de Broglie

that means super-luminal or from the future!

Evanescent means "virtual" or reverse time.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S129325580500230X#fig003

you can see my blog post for more details - just scroll way down.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/09/revisiting-gold-as-law-of-phase-harmony.html

all c0lors come from white and go to black and there are 60 positive and 60 negative possibilities that include gold and silver and the rest of all the others. Im only showing you the 8 primary . Purple orange pink etc and any other colors you can imagine all come from these basic 8 and all the basic 8 come from white.  4 + and 4 -

ALL colors come from white and to go black 

all numbers come from 1 

all negative matter comes from positive energy  and all positive energy comes from the creator who never began and will never end because the big C is the creator of space time energy and matter. 

I only use simple yang yin polarity  but I'm glad you offered some help and directions  . It doesn't mean they aren't valid.

So far the YY has taken me to places I never imagined existed . Both good and evil.

Edited by Yang
typos

Could I interest you in an embedding of a flat torus in 3 space?  If you take a two-dimensional square and glue the opposite sides together, you get a torus theoretically, since each side thought of as a graph from zero to one is joined with its end.  That torus is called a flat torus because it comes from the flat square and is therefore of intrinsic curvature zero (i.e. flat).  It doesn't have a smooth donut shaped version in 3 space, until John Nash in the 1950s it was thought unembeddable, but it can be embedded as long as you go fractal. Shown below from the outside and inside.

Vincent Borrelli created the embedding shown below, he has an article on it in PNAS --

https://www.pnas.org/content/109/19/7218

F3.large.jpg?width=800&height=600&carous

10 hours ago, Old Student said:

Could I interest you in an embedding of a flat torus in 3 space?  If you take a two-dimensional square and glue the opposite sides together, you get a torus theoretically, since each side thought of as a graph from zero to one is joined with its end.  That torus is called a flat torus because it comes from the flat square and is therefore of intrinsic curvature zero (i.e. flat).  It doesn't have a smooth donut shaped version in 3 space, until John Nash in the 1950s it was thought unembeddable, but it can be embedded as long as you go fractal. Shown below from the outside and inside.

Vincent Borrelli created the embedding shown below, he has an article on it in PNAS --

https://www.pnas.org/content/109/19/7218

interesting thanks !

On 10/18/2019 at 4:26 PM, Yang said:

up/down

left/right 

east/ west

north /south etc etc 

POS/NEG

the 4th dimension is inside the 3rd and the 5th is outside the 3rd in plain sight for everyone. Not hidden . All 5 are available to view just as easy as the 3rd .

when you are in the 3rd ( inside of it ) you can only see 12 of the 24 sides

when you are outside the 3rd ( in the 5th ) you can only see 60  of 120 sides. 

we can only see the positive sides ( objective reality ) are in front of the negative sides

the NEG sides we cannot see , are ( SUBJECTIVE illusion ) are behind the positive sides

we see flat earth but we think globe earth Its objective and subjective in combination .  .

we can see colors but can't feel them 

we can feel density but can't see it 

when we combine the two , we see and feel colors on solids as a single item but they are not a single item 

the air and land are the same difference. 

If you look across and between the air and land , we see a horizon and division , but when we look up or down at the air or land , we see them both from a vertical POV as one or the other

4d= 1x2x3x4=24 sides 12+ and 12 -

5d = 1x2x3x4x5=120 or 60+ and 60 -

see crop formations . 

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 06.37.03.png

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 10.58.38.png