Yang

The Torus and the YIN/YANG

5 hours ago, Yang said:

The taiji as a UNIT ( as a whole ) is unified.

TaiJi means "Supreme" or Obvious Polarity. A thing is there.

WuJi means No Polarity. No thing is there.

All you require to see Polarity is any One unitary Thing.

That One Thing will exhibit polarity and have Inside/Outside, Top/Bottom, etc.

5 hours ago, Yang said:

Unification means 1 , unit means 1 and unity all mean 1 . Universe means 1

See above. 

5 hours ago, Yang said:

HOW does yin come from yang 

The first Movement revealed Stillness. The "TaiJi".

Before that, no YinYang - no Movement, no Stillness, no Polarity - "WuJi".

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

yang Unity says everything but if there is none to listen , its says nothing. It can not hear itself in the state of unity . 

Yang speaks and yin listens. They are not symmetric as a set 

Unity is symmetric , Duality is asymmetric  like every male and female human and to this degree the Taiji is BOTH symmetric and asymmetric at the same time. 

I use the primary color spectrum to resolve and understand life as a whole. 

The primary color spectrum is complete. Nothing is absent and nothing is excluded. 

There is something I need to make clear. The color "white" does not exist but in order to see it for demonstration purposes , we use the color  "white" . It's up to you to translate WHITE as Clear.

ALL colors come from white and go to BLACK . The whole spectrum can be considered with 2 points of VIEW. 

A unified positive point of view and its Negative POV.

The Torus Gif above generates all 8 primary colors and in this GIF , you wont see white. But you can see clear. Its in the center .

The 8 primary colors are 

white, blue , green, yellow, magenta , cyan and black . 

White        has no density and no color  Its the cause for all colors below it 

blue           has density 

green         has a little more density 

Red

yellow

magenta

cyan 

black         has the most density. its the effect from all color above it 

It's a spectrum of density from the top down beginning with no density and ending will total density .

BLUE GREEN RED make white 

and 

Yellow, magenta and cyan are negative colors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow , magenta and cyan make black 

and 

BLUE GREEN RED are positive colors. 

B, G, R,   are clockwise motion 

Y, M, C,   counter clockwise motion .

White is instant 100% motion 

Black is dead stop and 100% no motion .   

( i'm using symmetry examples for better understanding in this demonstration . Yang and yin are not symmetrical , I GET IT , thanks !! ) 

The clockwise and counterclockwise motions are a single unified direction that rotates in a duality directions and it forms a figure 8.

It starts at the top and ends at the top. If you draw a line from the top down , its CW/CCW  down and the CW /CCW up , in 2 directions only . There is no 3rd direction ONLY 2  .

>>>>>  8  <<<<<<<

The single line is unity and the dual direction are duality , No trifecta , no TRIality 

Only unity and duality .

ALL colors come from positive white and end in negative black .

You can't get black without its white HOST  1st . Therefore all colors come from white and all colors are contained IN black 

Its white ( cause ) and black  ( effect )

ITs WHITE outwards and positive. 

Its black inwards and Negative.  

Males have gender on outside , Females have gender on inside. .

BOTH IN THE CENTER 

A key has no purpose or function without a matching lock . 

A lock has no purpose or function without a matching Key 

ALL negatives that exist come from its male HOST called positive. 

ALL negatives are slightly less than its positive host. 

I ONLY use them as equal for demonstrations. 

COLORS in unity are white B,G,R,Y,M,C abd black . Its a straight line spectrum and unified

COLORS in duality opposition are :

White>< black 

B><Y

G><M
R><C

all other colors come from the above primary colors . There are only 60 + colors and 60 - colors maximum. Not trillions and billions. ( I will explain later. ) 

The above Torus ( aka 5 dimensional Taiji ) generates all 8 Clear B,G,R,Y,M,C and black ) 

see for yourself. They are all there. 

CLEAR is 100% unity and all the other colors , including black are its DUALITY . All colors come from clear and go to black . 

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.15.46.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.16.19.png

Edited by Yang
typos

Our human body resembles the TORUS / Taiji in many ways and so do the sun moon and stars. 

The upper vortex of the torus rotates clockwise on top looking up from the inside center

The lower vortex of the same torus rotates counter CW on the bottom looking from its center down . Perfect symmetry in a single unified motion. 

Every single straight line of the torus is moving in an opposite direction to all other straight lines . Each straight line is at 6, 60 degree angles which equal 360 degrees spherical . 

The hexagon shapes do not collapse, The rotate CW and CCW directions sideways to all other hexagons. A hexagon has six sides of equal length at 60 degree angles. 

See crop formations for reference which is the basis for the 3rd dimension we all live in every day and night. 

When we walk or run , our arms swing ( twist ) ( spiral ) in opposite directions to each other at the same time . Our legs swing ( twist ) ( spiral )  in opposite directions to each other at the same time.

Our arms and legs in unison ( twist ) ( spiral )  in opposite directions to each other at the same time.

we walk and run forward with symmetry and elegance ( pos ) 

we walk or run backwards asymmetrically and inelegance ( neg ) 

When we are happy , our arms go up and we take the shape of the Horn Torus. Our heads represent POLARIS  , the north star which has 5 senses and has the shape of a 360 degree orb or sphere.  ( see my next comment for a visual image or north and south star trails that rotate in opposite directions to each other like the torus with POLARIS at the top center like our heads. ) ( google " happy people " in google image search engine for reference ) 

( I will return to this comment and finish . Its almost done but I need to go now ) thanks for reading !!! ) 

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 17.19.33.png

Hemicube.svg.png

Screenshot 2019-10-06 at 18.45.54.png

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 17.49.19.png

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 15.26.34.png

Screenshot 2019-07-28 at 14.13.25.png

1 hour ago, Yang said:

ALL colors come from white and go to BLACK

Yes. The polarity you are looking at then is Light/Dark.

Dark is the absence of Light.

Of Light, high frequency Light is more Yang, low frequency Light is more Yin.

There is no frequency of Dark.

Movement is from Yang to Yin.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Yang said:

the TORUS / Taiji

The TaiJiTu is not a Torus.

It's just a stylization of the trigrams for Fire and Water:

firewaterBIGTWO.png.5e2f77779511d7707990b4e9947ac53c.png

And was in this form about 1000 yrs ago:

zoudunyi.jpg.60f8aa7bec780a9f9ba1f162212c4f6c.jpg

This is a comparison of Ming Dynasty TaiJi with older one:

taijiYINWITHINYANG.png.020dcb2513803762489f619ef16c9c48.png

-VonKrankenhaus

Edited by vonkrankenhaus
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

TaiJi means "Supreme" or Obvious Polarity. A thing is there.

WuJi means No Polarity. No thing is there.

All you require to see Polarity is any One unitary Thing.

That One Thing will exhibit polarity and have Inside/Outside, Top/Bottom, etc.

See above. 

The first Movement revealed Stillness. The "TaiJi".

Before that, no YinYang - no Movement, no Stillness, no Polarity - "WuJi".

-VonKrankenhaus

I see !! very nice.  and it matches my translation in many ways. 

0x0=0 = creator . There is no polarity here ...........   it is WuJi  No Positive no negative.

1x1=1 = This is  positive pole only. ( movement is a positive attribute ) * see comment  

1x1x2 = 2 This is Negative pole of +/- . Its duality . Its Taiji. 

*Pure positive energy has motion . It's the fastest motion there can be . Its instant motion . As soon as it moves , it is over . Its clear and is everywhere. We cant see , feel , taste, smell  CLEAR in its pure positive state because there is no negativity to slow it down yet and no contrast, so its INSTANT FAST MOTION. Its Unity . 

This is just a translation 

0x0=0

1x1=1 ( the 1st positive dimension only ) 

1x2=2 ( the 1st + and 2nd - dimension ) 

1x2x3=6 ( the third dimension of  up/down, left /right, front /back )  No inside or outside yet.

1x2x3x4=24 ( the 4th dimension ( inside the 3rd dimension ) 

1x2x3x4x5=120 ( the 5th dimension ( outside the 3rd dimension ) 

time is not a dimension. It never was and it never will be. Its an illusion.

EVEN the smallest single particle has ALL 5 dimensions. There is no 6th dimension or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 etc . 5 d is as high as it goes. When you are outside , you are outside. There is no outside of outside. 

When you are Inside ( 4d ) there is no inside more inside than inside. You are either inside or outside . 

We can't have just 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 . They are an inseparable set of 5. No more No less. 

Here's how the 5 dimensions look.

0 x0=0 creator of everything and every 1 ( no pos and no neg . no existence of anything .)

1x1=1 all positive. 

1x2=2   half positive and have Negative . 

1x2x3=6  .. 3 pos and 3 neg sides

1x2x3x4=24  ...... 12 pos and 12 neg sides

1x2x3x4x5=120 ...... 60 pos and 60 neg sides

Inside is a negative locational dimension

Outside is a positive location dimension

dimensions 1 and 2 ar 50/50 equal and symmetric

Dimension 3 is 50/50 symmetric

dimension 4 and 5 are gender dimensions of in and out . 

Females are INSIDE gender and less than males

Males are OUTside Gender and are more than female. 

Males have 120 sides total 

females only have 24 sides total 

when maes and females have sex. we go in/out/in/out/in/out/in/out until males come first and females come right after males. Its Positive 1st then negative 2

Males have the keys and females have the locks for the key to go in and out of many times. 

I will explain much more in my next comment in regard to the 4th and 5th  ASYMMETRICAL ( gender ) dimensions. Thanks for your reply. Very good one .

4 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

The TaiJiTu is not a Torus.

It's just a stylization of the trigrams for Fire and Water:

firewaterBIGTWO.png.5e2f77779511d7707990b4e9947ac53c.png

And was in this form about 1000 yrs ago:

zoudunyi.jpg.60f8aa7bec780a9f9ba1f162212c4f6c.jpg

This is a comparison of Ming Dynasty TaiJi with older one:

taijiYINWITHINYANG.png.020dcb2513803762489f619ef16c9c48.png

what is a taijitu and how is it different from the taiji ? 

Are you saying the torus is not a representation of the Taiji ?

or the taijitu ?

-VonKrankenhaus

Yes. The polarity you are looking at then is Light/Dark.

Dark is the absence of Light.

Of Light, high frequency Light is more Yang, low frequency Light is more Yin.

There is no frequency of Dark.

Movement is from Yang to Yin.

-VonKrankenhaus

which comes first . Light or dark   ? same time  ?

1 hour ago, Yang said:

0x0=0 = creator . There is no polarity here ...........   it is WuJi  No Positive no negative.

1x1=1 = This is  positive pole only. ( movement is a positive attribute ) * see comment  

1x1x2 = 2 This is Negative pole of +/- . Its duality . Its Taiji. 

You are confusing Number for Things. Numbers are commutative. Things and actions are not.

"1" Thing has and exhibits TaiJi,  YinYang - or "Polarity".

Only "Nothing" - "No Thing" exhibits WuJi - or "No Polarity"

The appearance of the first Movement reveals both Movement and Stillness.

Before the first Movement, neither existed.

-VonKrankenhaus

When we look at a 3 sided  360 degree shape, any shape and all shapes have 3 positive sides and 3 negative sides, we can only see the 3 positive sides .

up , left and front are the 3 positive sides.

down, right and back are the 3 negative sides. 

6 sides total . Its 1x2x3=6 or 3+ and 3-

even if we walk around it , only 3 sides will show and become the 3 positive sides. The three negative sides will vanish . 

There are no exceptions. WE can ONLY see the three positive sides of any shape. Even a triangle has 6 sides total and I will explain this latter .

From inside the 4th dimension looking out , the 3 spatial dimensional sides of a 3 dimensional shape, we can only see the 12 positive sides no matter which corner of the inside of the room we look at,  we can only see the 12 positive sides at a time .

Move your head up down left right makes no difference. ONLY 12. We can not see the 12 negative sides of the 24 total side from the inside of the 3rd dimension. Its 1x2x3x4=24 or 12+ and 12-

The 5th dimension is outside the 3 dimensional box and it has 60 positive sides and 60 neg sides we can see no matter how we rotate the box .

If you take a count of the 5th dimensional boxes that line the outer edges of the 3 dimensional box, you will count 20 on each positive side x 3 positive sides = 60

Its 60 + we can see and 60 neg we cant see ......... WHY? because everything and everyone is flat . I will explain in a new comment. The 3 negative sides are a negative illusion. The 3 positive sides and all positive sides for that matter ae REALITY.

Illusions are the negative pole to reality , its positive host.  

* its  I, II, III see below image. 

the white box image only shows us the three positive sides at a time. If you rotate the white box the three positive sides rotate with it and the three negative sides vanish 

Hemicube.svg.png

Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 17.46.06.png

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 06.37.03.png

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 10.58.38.png

1 hour ago, Yang said:

Are you saying the torus is not a representation of the Taiji ?

or the taijitu ?

How would the torus represent all polarities?

Maybe you could figure out a way to use it to do so.

There is no need.

Try it with the polarity Light/Dark.

Light is Movement, and Dark is the absence of that Movement.

The torus is an abstract geometric symmetry and thus does not accurately depict YinYang. 

Because All movement and growth is Yang.

Then looking Fire/Water - the Ming TaijiTu and Zhou's older TaiJiTu and the Later Heaven Bagua all use Fire and Water to represent Polarity, and reason is that the trigrams for these show "True Yin" and "True Yang" - the inner lines.

Did you study this concept of Taoist thought? There is not much to it, but is quite relevant to understanding polarity, and is a key concept in Internal Cultivation. 

Previously, Polarity was shown more simply using Heaven/Earth and the ecliptic Pole, and geography of Earth - such as the Early Heaven Bagua.

But in any event, Ming era TaiJiTu has swooping stylized representation of the trigrams for Fire and Water, but does not show a "Torus" figure as some New Age people think.

What is depicted in the video mapping TaiJiTu onto a Torus is not showing actual Chinese YinYang understanding.

Rather, it is a massive over-simplification in the wrong direction. It shows a kind of abstract reflexive geometry that is more "Greek" than Chinese.

YinYang is not reversible or reflexive or commutative. A Torus figure usually is.

-VonKrankenhaus

7 minutes ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

You are confusing Number for Things. Numbers are commutative. Things and actions are not.

"1" Thing has and exhibits TaiJi,  YinYang - or "Polarity".

Only "Nothing" - "No Thing" exhibits WuJi - or "No Polarity"

The appearance of the first Movement reveals both Movement and Stillness.

Before the first Movement, neither existed.

-VonKrankenhaus

Its not confusing to me at all . Its makes PERFECT sense. Im sorry of its confusing to you . 

Understanding is positive and its neg pole is confusion. Confusion means uncertainty and lack of understanding. The numbers I use and crop formations  help me understand everything and vanish all confusion.

I hope you understand what I mean .

What's the difference between TAIJI and TAIJITU ? 

Is the Taiji symbol the same as the TORUS but without the inside colors of the 3rd DIMENSION ?

I say yes and I have evidence that says yes. If you claim that it is not , I would like to see your evidence. Evidence is used as PROOF and is positive . ONLY positives can be proved. Negatives can not be proved at all . No matter what kind of negative . 

With no evidence of your claim, you are trying to prove a negative and that's not possible . So my stalemate of TORUS = Taiji stands true. I hope you understand and if you have evidence , please share it because i'm still a student trying to learn from you .

:  )

1 minute ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

How would the torus represent all polarities?

Maybe you could figure out a way to use it to do so.

There is no need.

Try it with the polarity Light/Dark.

Light is Movement, and Dark is the absence of that Movement.

The torus is an abstract geometric symmetry and thus does not accurately depict YinYang. 

Because All movement and growth is Yang.

Then looking Fire/Water - the Ming TaijiTu and Zhou's older TaiJiTu and the Later Heaven Bagua all use Fire and Water to represent Polarity, and reason is that the trigrams for these show "True Yin" and "True Yang" - the inner lines.

Did you study this concept of Taoist thought? There is not much to it, but is quite relevant to understanding polarity, and is a key concept in Internal Cultivation. 

Previously, Polarity was shown more simply using Heaven/Earth and the ecliptic Pole, and geography of Earth - such as the Early Heaven Bagua.

But in any event, Ming era TaiJiTu has swooping stylized representation of the trigrams for Fire and Water, but does not show a "Torus" figure as some New Age people think.

What is depicted in the video mapping TaiJiTu onto a Torus is not showing actual Chinese YinYang understanding.

Rather, it is a massive over-simplification in the wrong direction. It shows a kind of abstract reflexive geometry that is more "Greek" than Chinese.

YinYang is not reversible or reflexive or commutative. A Torus figure usually is.

-VonKrankenhaus

I think i've proved my point with crop formations and the 5 dimensions. I'm also going to show you how to see through the illusion using your own eyes and hands in upcoming comments here. In real time too . Its pretty nice. 

the primary colors of  blue green red and white in the center AND yellow , magenta cyan with BLACK in its center are representative of the TAIJI and its white and black circles . The main difference is that the WHITE.black version of the Taiji does not show any colors inside of it . Only the white.black circles outside. 

The Torus is a positive rendition of the Taiji and the black white yin yang symbol ( Taiji its a negative rendition of the same item .  :  )

When you say numbers don't do this or that , its trying to prove a negative.  Its says nothing . I just proves that numbers do say something with my crop formations. 

Edited by Yang
not sure what happened here so I removed it . It was duplicate comment somehow IDK

13 minutes ago, Yang said:

When you say numbers don't do this or that , its trying to prove a negative.  Its says nothing

Numbers are abstract.

Real things do not behave like Numbers.

Numbers are commutative - 2*3 = 3*2

But things and actions are not commutative or reversible.

Life produces Death, but Death does not produce Life.

You do not die first, then live.

Before the first Living Thing, there was no Life OR Death.

The geometric abstractions you show are based on the commutative nature of Number, but not the actual nature of Things and Processes.

Chinese YinYang is about Reality, not Number.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Yang said:

How many polarities does the TAIJI have  ?  only 2 ?

ALL.

We can use this to study all Polarity and Movement in Polarities.

And also Wu Xing and the Bagua (& YiJing) show this.

It shows Polarity, not Symmetry or "Balance".

Symmetry and Balance are WuJi - No Polarity, the "Emptiness".

A truly symmetric figure is an abstraction, representing something unreal and unmanifested.

-VonKrankenhaus

3 hours ago, Yang said:

What's the difference between TAIJI and TAIJITU ?

TaiJi is "Supreme (obvious) Polarity".

TaiJiTu is "Supreme Polarity Diagram".

Diagram ("Tu") you know is from 1600s and uses Fire and Water trigrams to show YinYang or "Polarity".

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yang said:

How many polarities does the TAIJI have  ?  only 2 ?

That depends on how far you wish to break things down. But just looking at the Taiji symbol, I would say four:

Greater Yang

Lesser Yang

Greater Yin

Lesser Yin

These four poles are also what the Yijing is based on.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

Numbers are abstract.

Real things do not behave like Numbers.

Numbers are commutative - 2*3 = 3*2

But things and actions are not commutative or reversible.

Life produces Death, but Death does not produce Life.

You do not die first, then live.

Before the first Living Thing, there was no Life OR Death.

The geometric abstractions you show are based on the commutative nature of Number, but not the actual nature of Things and Processes.

Chinese YinYang is about Reality, not Number.

-VonKrankenhaus

I agree :   )   AND I consider numbers included in the whole of the Taiji. 

at 0x0=0 there is no polarity or anything . Nothing exists. 

at 1 , we have positive energy =1

at 2 we have polarity of +/- =2

at 3 we have 3 sets of +/-  =6

I consider numbers to be just as much a part of life as any   other part of life. 

everything BIO goes towards Geo . This means that ther must be BIO ( life energy ) before there can be GEO ( non life matter. ) 

EVERYTHING I see hear smell taste etc etc and count , are commutative ) 

I also believe the TORUS is a 5 dimensional version of the Taiji. If there is no agreement here between us then we will go in opposite directions and remain in opposition.  Its ok. 

I learn just as much as I teach and to the same degree. It is the way the fabric of nature  is designed.  I learn alot from you as well.

I really even have discussions like these because there arnt many others who know what we do . I try to use cold hard logic and that requires me to use numbers as a means to explain what I perceive in life. 

so back to the poles of the Taiji. AND the poles of the Torus.

The torus has sets of 2 poles and between each pole are more sets of two . I call them primary positive and negative colors. 

The positive pole is the top vortex ( like our human arms in  V shape above our heads and the inverted upside down V shape for our legs. The arms are positive pole and the legs are neg pole. 

When we walk , the upper and lowe vortex +/- poles twist is opposite directions

The upper and lower poles of the TORUS do the same. The upper vortex and the lower vortex of the TAIJI are represented with the white and black circles. 2 poles aka duality .

The upper pole is the + pole and the lower pole of the TAIJI is its Negative pole.  SAME as the TORUS. 

Edited by Yang
removed a question already answered

6 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

That depends on how far you wish to break things down. But just looking at the Taiji symbol, I would say four:

Greater Yang

Lesser Yang

Greater Yin

Lesser Yin

These four poles are also what the Yijing is based on.

thanks .!!!

I see what you mean, totally agree,  and I use colors to see all the poles .

white is greater yang

blue is lesser yang

green is even lesser yang 

and red is lesser yang

-------------------------------------------

Black is greater yin

then 

yellow

then 

magenta and finally cyan. 

These are primary +/-  greater and lesser +/- attributes. You can break them up eve more but the max  is  60+ and 60-  = 120 total . 

Any more and they become too difficult to perceive with our human eyeballs. The colors blend into each other and we cant see the differences and similarities between the +/- poles

the color spectrum of the torus is ( clear ) white blue green red yell magenta cyan and black 

all colors come from ( clear aka white ) and go towards black where they go no further  . You can't get blacker than black or whiter than white or clearer than clear at the top of yang . and black is at the very bottom of yin. 

are there any references to the color spectrums anyone has to share based on the TAIJI ?

7 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

TaiJi is "Supreme (obvious) Polarity".

TaiJiTu is "Supreme Polarity Diagram".

Diagram ("Tu") you know is from 1600s and uses Fire and Water trigrams to show YinYang or "Polarity".

-VonKrankenhaus

right , sounds good. but im pretty sure the torus IS another representation of the TAIJI as well as the TAIJITU.  Do they look the same ? no.  But they represent the same. The TORUS illustrates ALL primary poles using colors with the upper and lower vortices as the 2 main poles of duality . 

It simply another version of the same thing. I call it the SAME/DIFFERENCE. because they look difference but have the same meaning.  :  ) 

the four main poles of the TORUS are 

up/down  ( when we are awake during the day we stand up down ) 

the opposite of up/down is left right . Its horizontal to the vertical of Up/down . 

When we sleep at night , we lay down horizontal .

up/down

left/right

day/night

wake /sleep

the left column are all POS and the right are all NEG

When we eat food, the positive food enters in the front top and exits out the rear bottom as  expelled waste.

its :

eat/expel

out /in

exit / enter

food / waste

front / rear

top / bottom 

Our bodies are generators that use food and water energy for fuel . When ever the  "PIT" a positive attribute with a negative attribute, you generate heat . JUST like an electric motor.

The waste is expelled out the rear and new fuel is needed to continue. 

Without fuel , the motor ( our bodies ) will die . One its dead, it can't be repaired. The car motor only needs more fuel to restore its normal activity . We cant be restored like a car be adding fuel two months after its has run out. 

11 hours ago, vonkrankenhaus said:

ALL.

We can use this to study all Polarity and Movement in Polarities.

And also Wu Xing and the Bagua (& YiJing) show this.

It shows Polarity, not Symmetry or "Balance".

Symmetry and Balance are WuJi - No Polarity, the "Emptiness".

A truly symmetric figure is an abstraction, representing something unreal and unmanifested.

-VonKrankenhaus

the TORUS shows all polarities too. Are you sure it's not the same as the TAIJITU ? or just not within the scope of what you've been taught to understand ?

I was never taught so I had to learn from others on my own and I don't understand the chinese language . It would be too complicated to understand,  so I start from scratch on my own and learn from other like you . I see errors in many others understanding . I've made them too . 

I use numbers colors sounds and crop formations to better understand the TORUS / TAIJITU. I'm learning a lot thanks to you but its mostly all the same difference due to the differences of language. 

IS the Torus the same representation as the TAIJITU ? 

does is say the same in different terms  ? 

I hear a lot of complaints that i'm a "new ager" of  " the way  " Not on this forum . some others. 

I'm just trying to o the best I can and learn like everyone else. Teach too from what I've learned along the WAY. Im new to the forum and im an old man , Much life experience to reflect back on. 

I think it's a great no matter what language it is even if sometimes we are mistaken . I make them and so does everyone else.

its all ok . Mistakes or not. 

if we could see inside if the TAIJITU or the YIN YIN symbol below it would have all the colors and polarities of colors. 

The colors have the figure eight motion of CW and CCW. 

The black and white circles of the TAIJI symbol are the SAME is the black and white centers of the color spectrum.,

Yes ?

no ?

Its something you may like to know but if you prefer to not understand , it's your choice. Its ok . 

Screenshot 2019-10-09 at 17.34.47.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.36.18.png

INbB.gif