Sign in to follow this  
Scholar

Some people emit heat, is this chi related?

On 2019-10-14 at 5:23 PM, ilumairen said:

We have the same in my relationship - regarding heat and sleep. He has a fan running on his side of the bed throughout the night, and has come to enjoy my "sleep heat."

You could try a fan, and kick one foot out from under the covers as a sort of "regulator."

Ah, finally someone who’s making it work!

Yeah the old thermostatic-foot trick is frequently employed, as well as using thin ”summer” comforters in the cold seasons.

Good idea with the fan, it’d not work for us because the sound of mice holding their breath wakes the lady up. I like her sleep heat too, but shring the same blanket cant be done with dryness and relative dignity.

On 2019-10-14 at 5:32 PM, Sebastian said:

Lol, some threads on DaoBums are just too funny. 

FCDBD41B-EC92-4BCA-9999-EF667E8B3935.gif.87b7e32089c74f35cad4f90cbd3dba52.gif

• Like 1

On 2019-10-14 at 9:46 PM, Yang said:

it's a spectrum. 

Bit like autism you mean? 😉

But in principle i agree to some extent.

My opinion on yin and yang between male and female isn’t necessarily so that men are always mostly yang and women yin, the energy of yin and yang is that of dynamically complementary in their union. Among a set of men there would be yin and yang men, as well as within a set of females. Every human being has both properties at once and in interaction and relationship the main yin yang dynamic is between those involved as a whole and not just stemming from gender. Imho.

I’m not sure social gender, physical reproduction organs and sexuality correlate, not for me anyways. I like Eddie Izzards way of explaining his transgender take on it during the ”bloke in a dress” bits he does. 

He’s out as transgender and describes it like being a physically male lesbian, but also reports having a boy and girl mode switch. He was talking about it in a podcast episode with that other guy Rogen or Rogan something, idk, i hate podcasts normally but that was a good episode.

There’s probably an overview possibility if you put it on a origo-centered graphic function. Izzards take on it seems quite threedimensional.

But the heat thing, and how it relates to sleep, is still interesting from a qi perspective i think.

Like tummo, thats supposedly some form of nei gong or qi gong (or isn’t it?) where the inner work produces body heat. So if qi and technique can be used to regulate and express heat like that, what could be going on energetically with those who are percievably warmer than others?

I do recognize the OPs experience, forgot to say that previously, but for me it hasn’t been only females but all sorts of folks. I have an old training friend whose hands i could sense from about 10cm away from me, distinct heat. One time we did a sensory development exercise and i could see brightness as well as feel heat from this guys hand with my eyes closed. We didn’t have any romantic connection or sexual spark between us, we were just good friends training kung fu together, but he was one of those incarnated rays of sunshine, always happy and lighthearted you know? His case was extreme for me, but i have met others who were noticeably warm at about a foots distance. 

I’ve been content regarding this phenomenon as just a way of perception and sensing, like most of my qi gong training opens up ways of feeling, seeing and understanding more without necessarily labelling it as anything, or even calling it a result. It’s mostly data along the way for me. But, but if there is some theory to it it’d be fun to know. 

• Like 3

Haha... OK... Well, funny because of the questions, and then some statements and their implications. 

One of the statements implied that women loose at competitive games that are heavily based on odds and probabilities, because they were cooler (yin) in nature than men.

That's a formidable statement, and one I want to investigate further. We could try an experiment, one woman and one man, and one dice. The game is roll the dice. When you hit a 6, you win.

Obviously the woman couldn't possibly roll a 6 ever, or beat a Yang male at ping pong, unless it was a serious fluke shot.

Well we could make this two experiments then.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Bit like autism you mean? 😉

not really  :  ) autism is a disorder.

male +   ( straight  )

+m and -m =  top dad  + and bottom boys  -

hermaphrodite both male/female  +/-  ( includes all tranny types  vestites and sexuals) 

+ F and -F   = butch dyke +  and fem dyke -        

Female - ( curved )  
--------------------------------
8 total like the Torus color spectrum but you can use the TAIJITU !!! color spectrum .
--------------------------------
white  all positive +
blue /yellow   +/-
green/magenta  +/-
red/cyan  +/-
black  all neg  -

The torus color spectrum is absolute. You can't get whiter than white and you can't get blacker than black. WHERE IS this reference in the TAIJITU ? ( no  Einstein chalkboards) 

There is a max total of 60 + and 60- , positive and negative colors in the spectrum
the 8 basic color spectrum are shown here.

disorder is an inability or disability - black

orderly is an ability + white

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.15.46.png

Screenshot 2019-07-27 at 11.16.19.png

Screenshot 2019-10-17 at 08.26.57.png

• Sad 1

males are positive gender

females are their negative gender.

all dna starts at male dna and moves towards female DNA through the white to black TORUS color spectrum . Where are you in this spectrum  ? 

all females come from males and why we see male nipples. 

ALL negatives come from a positive host. there are NO exceptions. 

Males are superior to females and there are no exceptions  :   ) 

Males like to hear this truth 

Females say it is a lie.  hehehe 

• Confused 2

41 minutes ago, Yang said:

males are positive gender

females are their negative gender.

all dna starts at male dna and moves towards female DNA through the white to black TORUS color spectrum . Where are you in this spectrum  ? 

ALL negatives come from a positive host. there are NO exceptions. 

:blink:

:lol: - except men don't have wombs, or a place to host a little zygote becomes a baby party.

Males are superior to females and there are no exceptions  :   ) 

Males like to hear this truth 

Females say it is a lie.  hehehe 

I'm going to take a step back from the laughter long enough to point you in the general direction of the (now revised and tightened) forum rules (they can be found in the tech support subforum). Our fearless leader recently cleaned house of the individuals who wrote things such as you are writing here (members were banned without warning, question, or recourse), and I would strongly suggest if you wish to remain a member here that you cease with this narrative. 

edit to add pertinent post by the site owner (aka fearless leader):

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Ah, finally someone who’s making it work!

Yeah the old thermostatic-foot trick is frequently employed, as well as using thin ”summer” comforters in the cold seasons.

Good idea with the fan, it’d not work for us because the sound of mice holding their breath wakes the lady up. I like her sleep heat too, but shring the same blanket cant be done with dryness and relative dignity.

As a generality women tend towards having better hearing while they sleep - perhaps an evolutionary adaptation to the need of feeding babies in the night. There are life experiences and predispositions which can intensify this.

The other night I fell asleep on the couch and was snoring, so he turned off the TV, at which point I woke up - able to repeat the last line of dialog. Which is shared only to illustrate, that in spite of a great deal of auditory awareness on my part, I've learned to be able to sleep with the sound of a fan - which I initially grumbled about and overly focused on for a few not soo restful nights before I adapted. But eventually adaptation did occur. And I suspect it would be similar for your lady.

• Like 1

Yo @Yang mind the frogs coming out your mouth yeah?

Where to start?

Ok, autism is a disorder spectrum because of the high variance in symptoms, functioning and impact between individuals who have the disorder. 

Having a disorder or neuropsychiatric variance is not an inability or a lack, it can however include a functional disability, but i’ll tell you right here that your take on disorder vs order is pretty nasty to be on the recieving end of mate. I have disorder and dont much enjoy the implications.

Vis a vis your hamfisted and haphazard spectrumization of genders and sexualities i have to ask: have you run this by any trans, gay or bi folks to get any balancing or corrective feedback? It would be a learning opportunity if you did.

From where i stand it looks like you ad-hoc’ed stuff to fit on a projective model you really like and in so doing your stepping all over toes, heads and whatnot to write others on their nose.

Its been repeated from many trans people (by the way tranny is highly offensive when used by non-trans folks to describe and generalize trans folks, just a little useful tip for you there) that common, highly disinformative and offensive, mistakes are to mix, equalize and blend things as genitalia, gender (social and legal), sexual preference and personal disposition, among other things.

Do tread lightly if you’re ever going to expound those theories of your out loud among people you don’t know will interpret you with earned goodwill, thats another piece of valuable advice if you’re looking to avoid being plain horrible to people who done nothing bad to you...

DNA i know very little about, but i do know the chromosomes that govern the genital development in a child are regular for women and aberrant for men. X-chromosomes are the standard in all other pairs but the genital one for males known as the Y cheomosome is the only ”healthy” chromosome that lacks a leg. I know it’s been mused that men are a generical defect, while i could see the irony and humorism in such a statement, i know for a fact few men like to hear they’re only useful for the species because of their aberrant genetics... 

just to relate how mislabeling and defining the world around you might affect you and others, especially through the power of words.

Edited by Rocky Lionmouth
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, ilumairen said:

As a generality women tend towards having better hearing while they sleep - perhaps an evolutionary adaptation to the need of feeding babies in the night. There are life experiences and predispositions which can intensify this.

The other night I fell asleep on the couch and was snoring, so he turned off the TV, at which point I woke up - able to repeat the last line of dialog. Which is shared only to illustrate, that in spite of a great deal of auditory awareness on my part, I've learned to be able to sleep with the sound of a fan - which I initially grumbled about and overly focused on for a few not soo restful nights before I adapted. But eventually adaptation did occur. And I suspect it would be similar for your lady.

Totally in resonance with what i’ve observed also. I can have full, coherent and seemingly lucid conversations while still being sound asleep and not remember an iota of it upon actually waking.

The experiences are weird too: i can almost always identify what sound something is and i wake up for fires and people fiddling the door handle of my house but i’ll sleep right through the alarm clock or a misfiring fire alarm.

It is definetly worth trying it out, but i gotta fix my snoring and whistling nose before i have nearly enough credit on the ”plz get used to this” account, it’s totally in the red right now 😁

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, Yang said:

That is biologically not true.

It is why chromosomes all have at least one X in them. Women get XX, men XY.

In the womb we start as female, and the Y chromosome swaps men over to men. Ie, converts the building blocks of the ovaries into testies, etc. This is why we have nipples actually.

The rest are just your beliefs.

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this