Sign in to follow this  
Scholar

Some people emit heat, is this chi related?

Some people, girls, emit heat from their bodies. I can feel it from up to 60 cm away from the person. Other people dont seen to perceive that "energy" . Is this chi related ? 

Im not an expert on feeling chi but I can feel my own energy when im praticing qiqong or meditation.

Edited by Scholar

37 minutes ago, EmeraldHead said:

Yes.

Girls? You're horny lol

Yes,only girls, I have no idea why

Maybe I am hahaha, but the sensation is true

So let me get this straight, you’re a scholar who walks around and feels physical “Qi/heat” emanating from women within 60 cm of you.

Ok........ welcome to DaoBums, you’ll fit right in here. 

If the heat doesn’t happen looking at men or grandmas then I would venture to say it’s your own (sexual) heat you are feeling, not theirs projected to you, although it might appear that way... just a thought ! That’s what the previous poster meant I think.

With that, I’ll leave you to enjoy your scholarly walk. 

Edited by Sebastian
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

If you're healthy and active than you can generate a lot of heat, if the body needs it. I don't think its anything special. Its not like they are a powerful yogi that has trained with the fire element, for years. Females don't get as drained in ejaculation as males so generally, at least in the younger generations, they tend to have a bit more energy :rolleyes:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sebastian said:

So let me get this straight, you’re a scholar who walks around and feels physical “Qi/heat” emanating from women within 60 cm of you.

Ok........ welcome to DaoBums, you’ll fit right in here. 

If the heat doesn’t happen looking at men or grandmas then I would venture to say it’s your own (sexual) heat you are feeling, not theirs projected to you, although it might appear that way... just a thought ! That’s what the previous poster meant I think.

With that, I’ll leave you to enjoy your scholarly walk. 

Thanks man!

Yeah, what you say really makes sense and that can be the explanation.

But I feel heat from only 5-10% of the girls and they are not particulary attractive. Some times Im trying to sleep on the table and feel a considerable heat on one side of my body, then I open my eyes and I see that a girl just passed by. And the sensation is very accurate.For example:if a woman that emits is on my right side, I will feel that heat only on my right side.

2 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

If you're healthy and active than you can generate a lot of heat, if the body needs it. I don't think its anything special. Its not like they are a powerful yogi that has trained with the fire element, for years. Females don't get as drained in ejaculation as males so generally, at least in the younger generations, they tend to have a bit more energy :rolleyes:

Im not saying that those girls are special or anything like that. Its more about my sensibility to that heat. I tested if other people can feel it too but they dont seen to perceive it ...

2 minutes ago, Scholar said:

But I feel heat from only 5-10% of the girls and they are not particulary attractive

Interesting. Anything else going on deeper in the body, maybe some softening or hardening ? Or just heat ?

Maybe they are not particularly attractive but they still resonate with you... So maybe they are your type so to speak.

Do they all share certain features ? Or certain attribusts you can identify ? Would be interesting if they all had something in common. 

• Like 1

I mostly perceive men to have hoter energy and women to have cooler energy.

While the women you feel are not that physically attractive to you your energy body might find their energy body attractive to your brains surprise. That started happening to me once I started to perceive energy in myself and others. 

• Like 1

on average, males gender has less density than females. If a male hold the two leads of an OHM meter or is conected to a skin galvanizer like a lie detector devise, Felames have more electrical resistance than males.

Meaning , more electricity flows through males bodies , than females. 

The electricity flows into one hand , through the body and out the other hand to ground.

More electrical resistance, = more heat.

Males are warmer and females are cooler

It's also why males outperform females in ALL sports , chess games , poker games, or any kind of contest there is.  Same age Male and females on average. 

Males are the + gender and females are the Negative.

Some times , a male and female who are in the same room together will both complain about the rooms temperature. The male will say its too warm in here and the female will say its too cool in here. The Temperature must be Neutral to both or centered . 

If the room is very hot , both will complain it's too hot.

if the room is very cool,  both will complain  it's too cool.   

• Like 1

Huh! I’m known to be always warm to the touch, except for when i sleep.

Of the women i’ve slept with (with and without sex or romance mind you) they’ve all been reverse: cool (also to feel easily cold) when awake and warm if not hot when asleep. The heat also bugs me because its impossible to snuggle up without overheating for me.

Whats that all about?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Yang said:

It's also why males outperform females in ALL sports , chess games , poker games, or any kind of contest there is.  Same age Male and females on average. 

Sorry, this actually made me laugh - any kind of contest hu? :lol: 

(If you would have stayed with physical competitions it wouldn't have been so amusing. Thanks for the laugh..)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Rocky Lionmouth said:

Huh! I’m known to be always warm to the touch, except for when i sleep.

Of the women i’ve slept with (with and without sex or romance mind you) they’ve all been reverse: cool (also to feel easily cold) when awake and warm if not hot when asleep. The heat also bugs me because its impossible to snuggle up without overheating for me.

Whats that all about?

We have the same in my relationship - regarding heat and sleep. He has a fan running on his side of the bed throughout the night, and has come to enjoy my "sleep heat."

You could try a fan, and kick one foot out from under the covers as a sort of "regulator."

• Like 2

On 10/11/2019 at 11:02 AM, Scholar said:

Thanks man!

Yeah, what you say really makes sense and that can be the explanation.

But I feel heat from only 5-10% of the girls and they are not particulary attractive. Some times Im trying to sleep on the table and feel a considerable heat on one side of my body, then I open my eyes and I see that a girl just passed by. And the sensation is very accurate.For example:if a woman that emits is on my right side, I will feel that heat only on my right side.

Im not saying that those girls are special or anything like that. Its more about my sensibility to that heat. I tested if other people can feel it too but they dont seen to perceive it ...

Have you struck up a conversation with any of these females to see if you can ascertain a bit more of why you sense heat with some and not with others?

:just curious:

Edited by ilumairen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Good suggestion ilumairen. You could even make that into a great opener.

“Hey, you don’t know me, but I was seated next to you in the bus earlier... and I felt waves of heat come out from your body. You were on my left side, and I felt like my left side was on fire... yeah. And I was wondering if you wanted to talk about it. Because I study Daoism and was wondering what it is about the female form or body that emits waves of heat. Is it a polarity thing you think ? It’s weird, cause you should be more Yin and cooler as a female (and hence lose at all competitive sports when facing men) but somehow I’m getting heat from you... What does this mean ? Do you have the hots for me or something ? Could you actually beat me at ping pong ? 

Edited by Sebastian
  • Haha 5

These girls do feel cold when I touch them, but for some reason they emit heat .

And answering you guys about my relationship with those girls, most of them like me, but there is some girls I dont even talk and they still emit this heat.

The energy does not feel like an heater type of heat, it feels like sunrays are hitting me .

And thanks guys for all the responses! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

(If you would have stayed with physical competitions it wouldn't have been so amusing. Thanks for the laugh..)

Haha, women hate me when I remind them of this truth .

Yep!!  we are more intelligent than females too . Thanks for the comment. !! don't forget the word  "average " is key to understanding my 1st comment. 

3 hours ago, ilumairen said:

My mom knits a mean scarf, but ya, other than that women are inferior to men in every conceivable domain.  Fortunately, chivalry is not dead and many men take the time to explain things to the fairer sex that they might not otherwise understand. We also open doors.  When needed (not in your case, ilumairen) some of us throw protective punches. These kind avuncular types are colloquially known as "manplainers" and even in our modern day, when kindness so often seems on the wane, we´re on hand to answer questions.  

You´re welcome.

LL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

All human life forms emit heat , male and female. we all have a heart too. 

So ........ if males are inferior to females strategic intellectual abilities, IQ or what not , then why no chess tournaments  with  M vs F ?

They will always lose MOST of the time. Same for physical sports . Males are superior to females in every possible way .

Why do males have nipples ? What does this say  ?  How did the female gender come into existence ? 

HINT: ALL negatives come from a positive host and there are no exceptions. 

Thanks for reading !!

This heat is the sign of youth and health in western culture, both that and a redness of the cheeks. With old age both these signs pass away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, d4rr3n said:

This heat is the sign of youth and health in western culture, both that and a redness of the cheeks. With old age both these signs pass away.

Thanks !!

12 minutes ago, liminal_luke said:

My mom knits a mean scarf, but ya, other than that women are inferior to men in every conceivable domain.  Fortunately, chivalry is not dead and many men take the time to explain things to the fairer sex that they might not otherwise understand. We also open doors.  When needed (not in your case, ilumairen) some of us throw protective punches. These kind avuncular types are colloquially known as "manplainers" and even in our modern day, when kindness so often seems on the wane, we´re on hand to answer questions.  

You´re welcome.

LL

Thanks LL, 

We can knit better and faster too. Im sure youre mom is very sweet and kind . Nothing personal towards her and her abilities . I think women are great , I love them all and they are all in my heart.  But when it comes to a fair comparison, Males are the positive and there can't be any exceptions. I've looked everywhere. 

3 hours ago, Sebastian said:

Lol, some threads on DaoBums are just too funny. 

It's a great forum isn't it  ? Happy to be here , glad you are having fun. 

• Like 1

The male to female gender spectrum starts at white for Males and ends in black for females. 

All of the bisexual , transsexual and homosexual genders are between Male and female 

hermaphrodites are in the exact center  between +/- 

it's a spectrum. 

Sign in to follow this