Sign in to follow this  
OverseerFeatheredImmortal

Strange Energy

What is up guys. I am back for another beginner inquery. 

So this just happened awhile ago.

I was coughing and my lungs seems to be clogged with some sort of liquid. I am aware that my condition is related to an abrupt change in weather. 

So, I decided to sip a cup of tea (Lipton - still researching for a better alternative or organic tea) 11:50-ish at night. After finishing my tea I made sure to feel it inside. Well nothing supernatural, just exagerating my cup 'o tea.

Then I tried to meditate for a bit. I did the usual sitting meditation. Breath through my nose conservatively, deeply and efficiently.

I only maintained my posture for 8 or so minutes, but within those 8 minutes it is not the lower dantian which I am supposed to cultivate reacted.

Energy travelled upwards. No pressure on my head though, but something weird is accumulating on my whole head. 

My mind is super clear. The thoughts halted. I am aware but I am not thinking. I am observing, but not presuming.

It felt so good. Maybe it is because of the tea, I dont know.

I opened my eyes and even though it is open I feel like I am not using my eyes. How could I say so? Because I dont feel the soreness of my eyes seconds ago. And it seemed to feel that these are not my eyes.

My eyes are opened, but I don't wanna close it during my meditation. It seems that something feels off whenever I close it. Like the stream of energy stops as I close my eyes. 

The downside of this experience is that some parts of my body ache (due to my posture), because again the energy seemed to focus on my head instead of my whole body.

I hope it is not jist because of the tea. :(

BTW I'll start the qigong mailed to me by taichibasics.com.

Edit: BTW my yin tang accupressure point(googled it) felt weird to. Before whenever I press it, a stabbing and pointy feeling arouses on it making my head and eyes calm. Now pressing it makes no difference. It is beating too.

Edited by OverseerFeatheredImmortal

Congratulations on your achievement. No it's not the tea. 

My question is, if the thinker disappears, as in the thoughts stop, all that is left is awareness. So are you the thinker or that awareness that is left? 

Energy just rushed to your head.

3 hours ago, OverseerFeatheredImmortal said:

What is kundalini??

'Kundalini' is a yoga term. It is a kind of energy that everyone has. Sometimes when people meditate, the kundalini moves through the chakras, (energy points of the body). It sounds like some energy might have moved to your head. The energy centers that they talk about in qigong (the dantians) are different from the chakras and it's not the same kind of energy.

Edited by BluLotus

On 10/9/2019 at 9:30 AM, OverseerFeatheredImmortal said:

Edit: BTW my yin tang acupressure point(googled it) felt weird to. Before whenever I press it, a stabbing and pointy feeling arouses on it making my head and eyes calm. Now pressing it makes no difference. It is beating too.

It means whatever symptom you had is no longer exist. If you understand how acupuncture works?

Edited by ReturnDragon

Seems like just some minor 3rd Eye activation. Wouldn't pay it too much attention. Practice qigong regularly and you will have many interesting sensations. 

Sign in to follow this