d4rr3n

Mo Pai and unwellness

58 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

“About that counter though, is it feasible as a programming soultion? 😉”

I don’t understand this part.

Sorry, i meant that to be adressed to the community, forgot to readress. 

But seriously though, if you and Voids cant stop going at it i suggest an agreement. I think we’re both happy we made one.

On 10/11/2019 at 4:59 PM, GSmaster said:

No, it makes zero sense, that for telekinesis you would need 2 people. Even less sense, statement that only Chang can control yin field.

Daoist quantum biologist :huh:

Maybe texting with one finger is badly affecting your sense of logic. Just because telekinesis demonstrated via two people does not mean telekinesis inherently NEEDS to be done by two people. That's just basic logic! Maybe you smoked too much weed or something? As far as John Chang "only" being able to control the yin field - I'm just quoting from the podcast interview with Kostas - that's what HE said. I never said he was correct. I'm trying to convey to  you that the Yuan Qi is impersonal - so a qigong master "embodies" the Emptiness. So in that sense it is NOT John Chang "controlling" the yin field and yet it is (hence the paradoxical logic about enlightenment).

On 10/11/2019 at 4:55 PM, GSmaster said:

Sounds like cosmic bs. Again, an irrelevant piece of information that holds no practical use and cannot be verified by any means possible.

Actually your comment about the lecithin is based on a direct comment from John Chang! Chang states that he is "Just" like an electric eel! So I just took him at his word!

Ernest Schoffeniels, ‎Eberhard Neumann - 2014 - ‎Nature
INTERACTION OF ELECTRIC EEL ACETYLCHOLINESTERASE WITH ... llS globular AChE displayed significant interaction with dipalmitoyl lecithin at both high ... by a carbon atom, thus eliminating the positive charge (Eibl, in preparation), ...

Now to just reference my previously published article that references John Chang.
So you're saying this has now practical value when 90% of ejaculate is lecithin? And the electric eel STORES its charge in lecithin?
Sounds like you're having a psychological hang up again. haha.

Electric fish convert serotonin in the pituitary gland to ACTH and this is used to dramatically change the potassium to sodium ratio for the synapses which then creates an electromagnetic field that is transmitted. ...When this trance dancing is combined with the piezoelectric ionization process of the pressure on the collagen through deep breathing of the diaphragm then the vagus nerve is able to bring up the serotonin through the cerebrospinal fluid, along with the lecithin of the seminal fluid, to build up the brain neurons for increased serotonin cycling in the brain.

and this:

Electrical aspects of lipid membranes - Niels Bohr Institutet

May 1, 2011 - international commission on non-ionizing radiation protection. Health Phys, 74(4):. 494–522 .... and the phase-transition enthalpy of lecithin vesicles. Febs Lett ...... possibility of solitary piezoelectric pulses. It is interesting.

So there is one qigong school that "brags" of "growing nerves" as their "secret"? That's lecithin!

by RM Gould - ‎1976 - ‎Cited by 95 - ‎Related articles

Incorporation of newly formed lecithin into peripheral nerve myelin. ... Autoradiographic investigations were undertaken to elucidate the pattern of movement of radioactive choline-labeled phospholipids, predominantly lecithin, into the myelin sheaths

and am I the only one to make this connection?

In view of the richness of the semen in lecithin, cholesterol, phosphorus and other ...... For we must remember that lecithin is a chief constituent of the myelin ...

Sajous states his conviction that 
the myelin of the nerves is not a mere insulating material or sheath, but a phosphorus-containing 
substance (lecithin) which, when in contact with oxygen-laden blood, generates nerve-electricity through 
oxidation.

and to bring it back to John Chang's Electric Eel analogy!

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ba-1980-0188.ch016

The introduction of cholesterol into the innervated membrane of the eel electroplaque by using lecithin cholesterol liposomes greatly alters the chemical and electrical excitability of the membrane and eventually causes a block in synaptic transmission.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

There is a difference between ejaculation and orgasm. You stated that orgasm leads to cancer and lack of cultivation and you stated that celibacy is required when you dont even look in the woman's eyes.

Everybody knows this, this is meditation basics level 1 1 lesson.

I dont think John read those things or has an idea about an electric eel functions beyond general understanding.

ok you're typing with one finger on a phone. So I'm not gonna waste my time with you making a claim about what I said that is not at all accurate. It's called a Strawman Argument - you make stuff up claiming I said things that I did not write. You provide no quote of me writing those things! And then you say that "everyone knows this" about stuff you just made up. haha. It's a big waste of time - and you typed all that with one finger!? Very tragic.

And again you have bad logic. Just because John Chang didn't read those things does not mean that is not what is happening. He can know something through experience not through reductive science.

So this is now routine for you. Your logic is faulty. So good luck in your training.

14 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I dont really understand why people are afraid of arguments or discussions on this forum.

Very little threads actually have exchanges or sharing experiences.

Very little discussions are made by people who have their own experience in cultivation. Threads made by newbies are fairly not interesting at all.

That is odd yes, personally i’m not afraid of them but a few times i’ve been upset enough to start writing defensively and it’s not how i want to share or exchange.

At times there is the preference to err on the side of caution and/civility, but i think thats perhaps preferrable to a careless attitude. Starting out mildly aint that bad.

A few of the arguments i’ve gotten into on herehave gotten to a point where i either pleaded to an agreement to disagree, bowed out or asked a specific poster to leave me the fuck alone so i wouldn’t have to put them on the ignore list. Those are my experiences of getting into rapid escalations. And many of us have witnessed stuff getting bonafide ugly which brings me to a collective issue:

namely the aspect of embarrassment and tediousness for everybody else to read a three party flamefest that gradually overtakes the whole thread... i like it when people get passionate about something but i also appreciateit when affect isn’t messing up valuable info and consideration throughout posts.

I don’t agree with the lack of exchange and sharing in threads, i’d say a lot of it is made by people with experiences but perhaps there is the unbridgeability of that which is easily talked about and that which isn’t, there’s a lot of talk with litterature-terminology and it is highly fallible. What i referred to in the specific case of Mo Pai threads is similar to threads that have the words Nei Dan in the topic: they derail in fairly vicious behavior, ad hominems and fallacies abound with eerily high frequence.

Some noob threads arent very interesting to me either, but sometimes someone has the opportunity to easily advice or inform someone about reading or practices that they need. I think it’s good there’s a low threshold for posting about basics or newbie topics, keeps people less shy of daring to engage and easily completed discussions are quickly done and forgotten, as they should be. :)

As an aside: i will never placing blame on anyone for posting long stuff again, i do it all the time. Sigh.

• Like 2

On 09/10/2019 at 10:57 PM, GSmaster said:

Its too rare to find any qualified people. Forget teacher, just any at all.

Nobody knows anything.

I think we are living in the Kaliyuga and in this time even if you find a teacher his knowledge will not be complete. Only way now to get the complete knowledge is from contact with an immortal or a god.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 1:18 AM, GSmaster said:

That manual is not secret at all and is publicly shared on this forum.

You have a link to it?

On 10/10/2019 at 9:35 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Faulty logic makes for the best repetition just as Einstein defined insanity as repeating something over and over since it does not work!

Einstein was a plagiarists btw everything he discovered was already in writing when he discovered it, just he had better PR gang lol

On 10/10/2019 at 11:30 PM, voidisyinyang said:

oops!

Actually that book Taoist Yoga is useless, the English version has all the important parts missing including the important diagrams.  

2 hours ago, d4rr3n said:

Actually that book Taoist Yoga is useless, the English version has all the important parts missing including the important diagrams.  

yes if this were true then someone could just scan the images and post those online. Here is a detailed comparison of the Chinese versus English versions. https://icbi.weebly.com/zhao-bichenrsquos-taoist-yoga.html

It's easy to complain and be a critic but if you want to focus on the solution then just take some photos of said "diagrams" and upload them to the interwebs! Problem solved.

3 hours ago, d4rr3n said:

Einstein was a plagiarists btw everything he discovered was already in writing when he discovered it, just he had better PR gang lol

yes your flippancy is almost as bad as his ability to flip through other people's books like math professor Henri Poincare. https://medium.com/cantors-paradise/einstein-and-hilberts-race-to-generalize-relativity-6885f44e3cbe

1904: At the International Congress of Arts and Science St. Louis, mathematician Henri Poincaré declares the necessity to modify Newton’s gravity theory in order to make it consistent with the later findings of Maxwell, Lorentz and others.

Louis de Broglie was critiquing relativity when de Broglie realized there HAS to be a "pilot wave" from the future - as a 2nd time wave.

Why? Because as a particle goes towards the speed of light then time slows down due to relativity but this goes AGAINST the Principle of Pythagoras as the foundation of Western science - that time is INVERSE to frequency (since energy of a particle from quantum physics is based on frequency). So de Broglie then realized that there has to be a super-momentum of a particle that is superluminal - from the future with negative energy! He called this the pilot wave. So de Broglie only got his Ph.D. thesis approved because Einstein personally supported the work of de Broglie.  That was in 1923 and de Broglie then predicted an electron would exhibit a diffraction gradient if put through a small slit - so that particles were fundamentally waves. So then de Broglie realized that for every particle there HAS to be de facto a guiding pilot wave always in HARMONY with the particle! So he called this the Law of Phase Harmony and considered it his greatest discovery. You can read about 80 different scientists discussing the Law of Phase Harmony - that I have compiled.

http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com/2018/01/summarizing-de-broglie-pilot-wave-law.html

So then in meditation - the blue light is absorbed FROM THE FUTURE!! So the "particle" from the future is a phonon wave based on time-frequency energy - and so it can not be seen. The light is a subharmonic from the future!

Golden light is then developed from absorbed blue light as from energy from the future.

Red light is from yin qi blockages from the past.

51WFDK8Y0NL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

yes if this were true then someone could just scan the images and post those online. Here is a detailed comparison of the Chinese versus English versions. https://icbi.weebly.com/zhao-bichenrsquos-taoist-yoga.html

It's easy to complain and be a critic but if you want to focus on the solution then just take some photos of said "diagrams" and upload them to the interwebs! Problem solved.

The Chinese version is about twice as thick as the English version and the English version has less then half the number of diagrams that are in the Chinese version...take a guess how I might know this?

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, d4rr3n said:

The Chinese version is about twice as thick as the English version and the English version has less then half the number of diagrams that are in the Chinese version...take a guess how I might know this?

Please enlighten us!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ralis said:

Please enlighten us!

I'll do it for him:

https://wenshuchan-online.weebly.com/interview-with-daoist-master-zhao-ming-wang.html

The Xingming Fajue Mingzhi is arranged around 16 levels, or stages of progression, through which a Daoist student must travel, so that the ultimate goal - ‘immortality’ (仙 – Xian) – which Western scholars have previously translated as ‘transcendence’, and ‘enlightenment’ - can be attained.  Each stage has an associated illustration and explanation, and the entire system of development is explained through Zhao Bichen’s answers to the recorded questions of his students.

https://terebess.hu/zen/mesterek/Taoist-Yoga-Alchemy-and-Immortality.pdf

16 chapters, 14 illustrations

So based on that logic the English publication is missing.... 2 illustrations!! egads.

http://qianfengdaoismuk.weebly.com/blog-362132612626106.html

Edited by voidisyinyang