d4rr3n

Mo Pai and unwellness

The purpose of Neidan is to extend ones life, to become immortal and enlightenment.

I just found this recent interview in which Lawrence Blair states that "John Chang" now has cancer.

I cant help note that Kosta stopped practicing this system because it gave him cancer, also I believe Jim McMillan also got cancer from practicing this form of Neidan.

I know that all members of the Mo Pai are following a secret training manual such as many Taoist Schools utilise. I wonder if the correct technique has not been successfully transmitted through the long history of the School and that mistakes have crept into the practices resulting in this sickness we see in members of this school. 

Edited by d4rr3n
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

Interesting video, emanemsadventure youtubes are fun,  love there sense of adventure.

Fascinating to hear from the director of the old JC videos.  We have a lengthy interview with Kostas on this site.  Here and in other writings I don't recall him saying he stopped practicing because of sickness.  I don't think one can necessarily blame Mo Pai for Jim McMillans death either. 

All in all the interview with Lawrence is very positive about John Chang authenticity.  Beyond any particular art, energy healing has its own set of potential problems.   

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, d4rr3n said:

The purpose of Neidan is to extend ones life, to become immortal and enlightenment.

I just found this recent interview in which Lawrence Blair states that "John Chang" now has cancer.

I cant help note that Kosta stopped practicing this system because it gave him cancer, also I believe Jim McMillan also got cancer from practicing this form of Neidan.

I know that all members of the Mo Pai are following a secret training manual such as many Taoist Schools utilise. I wonder if the correct technique has not been successfully transmitted through the long history of the School and that mistakes have crept into the practices resulting in this sickness we see in members of this school. 

"Jim McMillan also got cancer from practicing"

While Jim was serving in Vietnam he was doused in agent orange.  

Jim developed a specific form of very aggressive cancer, it was linked to that exposure.

https://www.publichealth.va.gov/exposures/agentorange/conditions/prostate_cancer.asp

"A 2013 study conducted at the Portland VA Medical Center and Oregon Health and Science University found that Veterans exposed to Agent Orange are not only at higher risk for prostate cancer, but they are more likely to have aggressive forms of the disease. Read the abstract for the publication, Agent Orange as a risk factor for high-grade prostate cancer."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/agent-orange-exposure-linked-to-deadliest-form-of-prostate-cancer-in-vietnam-war-vets/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/08/080805092016.htm

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/mcog-aoe042009.php

A study of 1,495 veterans who underwent radical prostatectomy to remove their cancerous prostates showed that the 206 exposed to Agent Orange had nearly a 50 percent increased risk of their cancer recurring despite the fact that their cancer seemed relatively nonaggressive at the time of surgery.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670242

Agent Orange as a risk factor for high-grade prostate cancer.

52% increase in overall risk of developing aggressive prostate cancer.

https://www.pcf.org/news/agent-orange-prostate-cancer/

Prostate Cancer Foundation

Worse, “the men who were exposed to Agent Orange and other battlefield chemicals often present with more aggressive prostate cancer,” says Jeffrey Jones, M.D., Chief of Urology at the Michael E. DeBakey Veteran Affairs Medical Center (MEDVAMC).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-agent-orange-cancer-idUSBRE94C03U20130513

Agent Orange tied to aggressive prostate cancer risk

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/mcog-aoe042009.php

Agent Orange exposure increases veterans' risk of aggressive recurrence of prostate cancer

Also according to Dr. Lawrence Blair as of September 12, 2019 John in his 80s and close to level 20 in Mo Pai has cancer himself.

https://youtu.be/xVU3WIco0eY?t=143

It is also important to note that most men will develop prostate cancer if they live long enough, it is a natural part of aging.

At best it can be argued that lower levels of Mo Pai do not provide the ability needed to heal cancer.

John stated that his teacher however could heal cancer, so at higher levels this would be possible.

10 hours ago, d4rr3n said:

Are you sure? From my limited knowledge, taoist immortality is not physical.

10 hours ago, d4rr3n said:

Who knows? Maybe. Maybe not. Only Chang himself or his students can answer that.

As for the agent orange thing.

Limited/suggestive evidence of an association:

• Respiratory cancers (lung, bronchus, trachea, larynx)
  • Prostate cancer
  • Multiple myeloma
  • Bladder cancer

coming from the http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/agent-orange-and-cancer.html

which is linked to one of the links above.

Which means that there is a correlation of prostate cancer to agent orange exposure but it is not a deciding factor on whether one will get prostate cancer 40 years after exposure..... :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Years ago I corresponded with Kosta and in fact he told me the reason he stopped practicing was prostate cancer which he attributed to the Mo Pai practice. Specifically he said that you had to be 100% celibate to practice this meditation safely. He stopped because he did not want to risk his life nor did he wish to live like a monk.

My guess would be that John Chang also now has prostate cancer. It is absolutely true however that all mammals will eventually get cancer if they live long enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Zork said:

Who knows? Maybe. Maybe not. Only Chang himself or his students can answer that.

• Prostate cancer
  • Multiple myeloma
  • Bladder cancer

coming from the http://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/agent-orange-and-cancer.html

Which means that there is a correlation of prostate cancer to agent orange exposure but it is not a deciding factor on whether one will get prostate cancer 40 years after exposure..... :rolleyes:

Celibacy itself when done improperly does irritate the prostate, not just MP but across practices. This is why ejaculating depending on age can affect your risk.

https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, d4rr3n said:

Years ago I corresponded with Kosta and in fact he told me the reason he stopped practicing was prostate cancer which he attributed to the Mo Pai practice. Specifically he said that you had to be 100% celibate to practice this meditation safely. He stopped because he did not want to risk his life nor did he wish to live like a monk.

I won't ask you to show me the emails but a certain faction of interested people will, so be ready. :)

I am really surprised that he shared anything mo pai related because he doesn't answer emails on the subject the last 5 years or so. 

Anyways one specific practice/exercise of WMP imho is very suspect in that regard.

I don't practice it and don't care about it but i would like to see what the other side will say on the matter.

Here's a interesting interview with Kosta that's fairly recent. I don't practice mo pai but he touches on a lot of points relating to internal arts in general. Also discusses reasons for stopping teaching/practicing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 hours ago, d4rr3n said:

My guess would be that John Chang also now has prostate cancer. It is absolutely true however that all mammals will eventually get cancer if they live long enough.

Sorry but Kosta could not even get past the lower levels of training since he couldn't practice celibacy. So to then infer that John Chang has prostate cancer because of what happened to Kosta is actually quite hilarious. It's more likely that Kosta got prostate cancer because he didn't practice celibacy. EDIT - this new interview - he says he's teaching other people. So I doubt he got prostate cancer.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cflTI6MzpPI

Think about it - how many people get prostate cancer from celibacy actually compared to people who just get prostate cancer from LACK of celibacy? The answer is obvious. No need to promote scare tactics about celibacy training.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Celibacy itself when done improperly does irritate the prostate, not just MP but across practices. This is why ejaculating depending on age can affect your risk.

https://www.webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20090127/masturbation-and-prostate-cancer-risk

I think you're confusing Western celibacy (which simply means not ejaculating) versus Neidan training - which is completely different.

A good consideration would be St. Francis of Assisi - his technique against lust was to have his monks jump into an ice cold stream (Wim Hof training!!). haha. Otherwise the typical Western monks with celibacy is obviously lacking - as Poonjaji stating when he toured Europe - the West lacks yoga.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, d4rr3n said:

Oh if Kosta told you that PERSONALLY - that's a different matter! He does have this fascinating Ph.D. level "abstract" online:

Close Combat may be identified as a physical confrontation involving armed or unarmed fighting, lethal and/or non-lethal methods, or even simply escape from and/or de-escalation of the confrontation. Our model hypothesizes that distinct areas of the brain are utilized for specific levels of violence, based on evolutionary criteria, and that these levels of violence bring into effect distinct physiological criteria and kinesiology. This model is outlined similar to Paul D. MacLean's triune brain theory, but incorporates distinct processes inherent to the autonomic nervous system (i.e. a "quadrune brain"), and correlates the observed level of violence to a particular response to a specific neural complex associated with very specific reactive kinesiology in the body. Our hypothesis is that the reverse also holds true: specific movements, scenarios and breathing will "activate" corresponding neural centres that in turn correlate to a respective level of violence. Moreover, socio-historic records bear out the premise that specific behavioural violations of social protocols act as "triggers" for assaultive and lethal force involving weapons, and it is very likely that these triggers (and the concomitant decision to engage in assault or lethal force) are processed through neural centres in what McLean has described as his "limbic system." A modular system of close combat is being researched and developed in accord with the above, readily adaptable to the level of violence professional peacekeepers and law enforcement officers may encounter in the course of their duties, but also directly relevant to the self-protection needs of civilians and youth. Distinct modular training regimes have been identified and developed for situations involving escape from a threat, submission of an adversary, and assaultive/lethal force, with the hope of strengthening neural bridges between the four neural complexes postulated in our model, and therefore via these bridges limiting adverse reactions to the psyche from combat stress.

https://europepmc.org/abstract/med/29324932

Here is my response to the above:

Very true but even more so - there is a corresponding FREQUENCY of LIGHT as the INTENTION of the deeper levels of the brain. So just because the deep area of the brain is activated - does NOT mean that the same frequency of light is activated as the Shen or spirit connection or intention!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

I think you're confusing Western celibacy (which simply means not ejaculating) versus Neidan training - which is completely different.

A good consideration would be St. Francis of Assisi - his technique against lust was to have his monks jump into an ice cold stream (Wim Hof training!!). haha. Otherwise the typical Western monks with celibacy is obviously lacking - as Poonjaji stating when he toured Europe - the West lacks yoga.

“When done improperly”, Drew.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Earl Grey said:

“When done improperly”, Drew.

yeah you quoted a Western medical study making certain claims that do not take into considering nonwestern training.

So it's a kind of non sequitur to imply that proper celibacy could be learned from improper sources.

That seems to be a big problem I've noticed - for example the website http://dailygrail.com first assumes that Western science is correct and then applies that assumption to nonwestern studies (the paranormal mainly or the spiritual).

Kostas makes a great point in his new interview that he is not a skeptic but rather that he wants "logic" applied to the issue of nonwestern training. So then he also quotes a Pre-Socratic philosopher in his talk - I'm referencing his interview.

Anaxagoras' postulation of Mind (Nous) as the initiating and governing principle of the cosmos.

So Kostas, referencing both logic and the Pre-Socratics, understands, much better than most, that logic does not depend on Western science (as the typical standardized reproduction method).

So of course people will be greatly held back if they are "waiting" for Western science to catch up to understanding how to do "proper" celibacy training. haha. On the contrary - we could say the West is the OPPOSITE of real celibacy training (hence the problem with prostate cancer).

Of course what the "proper" training is actually is a personal matter based on our subconscious and diet and age and our "environment" (social, physical, etc.) - our genetics and upbringing.

For example in 1980s China, during the Qigong Revolution, it was not considered the norm for females to initiate conversations with males. So, this was reported by a Western female who went to China as her husband was a visiting professor there in the 1980s.

So we can see how the traditional cultural context for celibacy training for males relies on a male dominant social context, to give one example.

In the original human culture that we are all from, the San Bushmen, the males went for a month long retreat alone as Tshoma - trance dancing and fasting the whole time - and just having a light liquid meal once at night.

In West Africa the males traditionally did a three month forest meditation.

In the Sufi tradition and early Christian and Pythagorean tradition the emphasis was on a 40 day fast - alone in the desert or a cave.

So as qigong master Chunyi Lin says for "advanced" training then it is required to go on retreat. He went to Shaolin MONASTERY for three months of nonstop horse stance training to fully open the third eye. Then a 49 day cave meditation of nonstop full lotus meditation with no sleep at Mt. Qingcheng.

So that type of training is not even found in most NON-western cultures anymore due to Westernization as Globalization around the world.

The key factor to become a "qigong master" is to STORE UP the energy - and so this is why the training becomes dangerous and requires personal supervision but the supervision could be done long distance as well. Of course modern Western China does not allow this "option." haha.

So proper "celibacy" training as Master Nan, Huai-jin points out requires both celibacy of the mind as well as the body - and this is why true celibacy training is rare. It is a paradox that requires silence as per "logical inference."  The Pythagoreans required 5 years of silence meditation. Ramana Maharshi did 9 years of silent meditation (during which he refused to see even his mother!!).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

yeah you quoted a Western medical study making certain claims that do not take into considering nonwestern training.

So it's a kind of non sequitur to imply that proper celibacy could be learned from improper sources.

That seems to be a big problem I've noticed - for example the website http://dailygrail.com first assumes that Western science is correct and then applies that assumption to nonwestern studies (the paranormal mainly or the spiritual).

Kostas makes a great point in his new interview that he is not a skeptic but rather that he wants "logic" applied to the issue of nonwestern training. So then he also quotes a Pre-Socratic philosopher in his talk - I'm referencing his interview.

So Kostas, referencing both logic and the Pre-Socratics, understands, much better than most, that logic does not depend on Western science (as the typical standardized reproduction method).

So of course people will be greatly held back if they are "waiting" for Western science to catch up to understanding how to do "proper" celibacy training. haha. On the contrary - we could say the West is the OPPOSITE of real celibacy training (hence the problem with prostate cancer).

Of course what the "proper" training is actually is a personal matter based on our subconscious and diet and age and our "environment" (social, physical, etc.) - our genetics and upbringing.

For example in 1980s China, during the Qigong Revolution, it was not considered the norm for females to initiate conversations with males. So, this was reported by a Western female who went to China as her husband was a visiting professor there in the 1980s.

So we can see how the traditional cultural context for celibacy training for males relies on a male dominant social context, to give one example.

In the original human culture that we are all from, the San Bushmen, the males went for a month long retreat alone as Tshoma - trance dancing and fasting the whole time - and just having a light liquid meal once at night.

In West Africa the males traditionally did a three month forest meditation.

In the Sufi tradition and early Christian and Pythagorean tradition the emphasis was on a 40 day fast - alone in the desert or a cave.

So as qigong master Chunyi Lin says for "advanced" training then it is required to go on retreat. He went to Shaolin MONASTERY for three months of nonstop horse stance training to fully open the third eye. Then a 49 day cave meditation of nonstop full lotus meditation with no sleep at Mt. Qingcheng.

So that type of training is not even found in most NON-western cultures anymore due to Westernization as Globalization around the world.

The key factor to become a "qigong master" is to STORE UP the energy - and so this is why the training becomes dangerous and requires personal supervision but the supervision could be done long distance as well. Of course modern Western China does not allow this "option." haha.

So proper "celibacy" training as Master Nan, Huai-jin points out requires both celibacy of the mind as well as the body - and this is why true celibacy training is rare. It is a paradox that requires silence as per "logical inference."  The Pythagoreans required 5 years of silence meditation. Ramana Maharshi did 9 years of silent meditation (during which he refused to see even his mother!!).

No, what you’re alleging and inferring is not what I meant to say or imply, but once again, thank you for reminding us of your qualifications, Drew.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

No, what you’re alleging and inferring is not what I meant to say or imply, but once again, thank you for reminding us of your qualifications, Drew.

Another good example is the book on traditional Brahmin priest training - it states that if EYE CONTACT is made with a female then three days of purification rituals are required! Try passing that one over in our Westernized world (whereby lack of eye contact means you have some kind of Big Pharma disease!). haha.

And then there's the Praying Mantis expert - who proves that he sucks his whole reproductive organ back inside his body! Now if you get a fancy Westernized surgery to change around your reproductive organs then you get special legal rights - but the West has yet to acknowledge the psycho-physiological training required for real celibacy! haha. Why is that? Because "sex sells" as the "commodity fetish" of Western materialistic science (based on patents of technology).

Watch real celibacy training in action - sucks his whole reproductive organs back inside his body!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Do you have more trash to serve us Drew? :lol:

Your observations are a mix-up of traditions with no real bearing. 

There are traditions that don't practice celibacy and they are fine.

Even Buddha mentioned that the best path is that of the average man.

Meaning having a wife and family and all the sex that is needed to keep the relationship afloat. ;)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zork said:

Do you have more trash to serve us Drew? :lol:

Your observations are a mix-up of traditions with no real bearing. 

There are traditions that don't practice celibacy and they are fine.

Even Buddha mentioned that the best path is that of the average man.

Meaning having a wife and family and all the sex that is needed to keep the relationship afloat. ;)

well I think the thread is focused on healing and it's opposite (unwellness) in the context of the Mopai tradition requiring celibacy. Kostas says in his book that he could not follow the celibacy standard for Mopai. I think the main reason for this is that as Master Nan, Huai-jin points out, the secret to celibacy is to do standing active exercises every night until the thigh muscles are sore. My training pdf goes into the details.

As for the Mopai energy and healing or qigong masters - or Buddhism - Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasizes that the "spiritual and the mundane do not mix." So for example the qigong master I studied from stated that it was ironic that the person he was closest to physically was also the person he was farthest from spiritually. So to do advanced healing of a close family member - like a wife - then requires to have someone from the outside, since the Emptiness standard is ironically easier done with more emotional (and even physical) separation. So for example I was hanging out with qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com and we were talking at a small round table. Then he got a phone call for someone requiring healing. So I went outside to wait. When I came back in then I sat on the other side of the room and I was behind a half wall. I began telling him this story of this documentary I saw about civil rights in the south U.S. - and then as I talked to him suddenly I felt this strong burning bliss in the center of my brain which built up and then opened up my heart. So then I burst out bawling, stating, "What are you doing to me?" Then Jim said that since he had just done a healing call then he was still in the Emptiness state and because I had sat on the other side of the room then there was more physical distance between us so it was easier for the energy to connect with me as well.

So yes the "average man" is the typical religious standard and Buddhism was a "reform" religion of the Vedic tradition - so Buddhism spread after the Ashoka Empire conquered new areas. So it's similar to Christianity in that the church is sent out to "convert" the native indigenous nonwestern tribes and then the tribes undergo Sankritization or Sinification so that they might become vegetarian to try to identify with the high castes of the Vedic religion (even under the auspices of Buddhism). Christianity had the same phenomenon as recently as the 1940s here in the U.S. with native people often identifying with their oppressors as a kind of mass mind control - since their own shamanic traditions had been attacked so badly. So as the qigong master points out then for Christianity - it is good but it is not real spiritual training. I think we can say the same for Buddhism. For example in Burma after the democracy Westernization movement, then the public tries to control the monasteries - so that the monasteries are mainly more like charities for the monks to teach literacy to the "average" person - or to do other social work. For monks to do extreme meditation in the forest without contact with their "supporters" is much less common now - even in Buddhism. So for example when I stayed in a Buddhist monastery run by my Burmese friend, the first thing I did was a full lotus fast. He got mad and said I needed to read the monastery books as a full lotus fast was NOT Buddhism! So I read his monastery books and it said - that the first level of samadhi was "achievement of cessation" as a week-long straight meditation (no food). And we all know that Buddhism does practice full lotus meditation. But the monk he brought over was a fake monk who actually sexually rubbed up against me - and he just watched t.v. all day and bragged how being a monk was such an easy life. So I just left in the middle of the night on my old three speed bicycle in the cold rain. That is a problem in Thailand as well - just as in Christianity - you get a lot of fake monks now as the standards are dropped for Buddhism - and in Sri Lanka as well - the monks even had weapons stashed.

So there is an "average man" understanding and then there is the truth of reality that is to be experienced via meditation and certain standards. For example you state you think Taoist Immortality is Not physical as per your understanding. Then you previously state that the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality should NOT be read! Clearly you have not read that book. haha. At least maybe you don't understand it properly. The Golden Immortal Yang Shen body is matter created from the future as negative mass. Physicists know that matter is made of light but matter is not the same as mass which is spacetime directly. As Kostas emphasizes - do we really know what spacetime (gravity) is? In fact it is what the Buddhists or Daoists call the Emptiness or Absolute Void. So then new matter is constantly being created from spacetime interacting with light. The Pythagoreans state that the Apeiron or Harmonia feeds off the light - it breathes the light in and out. So that is the Yuan Qi that vaporizes the Golden Yang Shen body. We just think that we are made of hard matter when in fact the Golden Immortal body is to vaporize the physical body of the "average man" and replace it - after all the red lower frequency yin qi blockages are purified - via the blue light of the future - into a constant creation of new matter from spacetime itself.

https://www.tillerinstitute.com/pdf/White Paper VII.pdf

This has more details  - Dr. William Tiller details how this energy from the future is the secret of qigong masters. Yan Xin qigong master calls it the "virtual information field." Qigong  Master Zhang Hongbao calls it the "golden key" of "superluminal yin matter."

Bridging Science and Spirituality

Book launch with Dr. Nisha Manek and Master Chunyi Lin
November 16, 2019
Reserve the date!

Ever wonder where science and spirituality intersect? Want to know how being intentional can improve your life?

Join Nisha J. Manek, MD, FACP, FRCP, an internationally recognized leader of Integrative Medicine and Master Chunyi Lin, founder of Spring Forest Qigong as they uncover how intention will be the next big medical breakthrough.

In her book, Bridging Science and Spirituality, Dr. Manek connects current scientific understandings of thermodynamics and the nature of awareness with universal spiritual truths. Through an entertaining mix of history, stories, physics and spiritual anecdotes, she elucidates how intention will be the next big medical breakthrough.

Be part of this innovative approach to health and wellness, the promise of Information Medicine, as Dr. Manek gives us the “story behind the story” of her findings.

Following her presentation, Master Lin will guide us into a direct experience of the power of Qi, the vital energy within us and the healing power of intention. As well as a Q&A with Dr. Manek and book signing.

Reserve the date!

• Saturday, November 16th
  • Minnesota, MN, USA.
  • 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
  • Free admission
  • Place to be confirmed

Looking forward to seeing you at the book launch!

sfq-d3134fdd-10d4-457d-9455-8a75bbb6d79c

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

At higher levels of internal training, mistakes are very easy to make - there are many things to get just right - and if they're not just right, they can result in all kinds of issues. It's like setting up a fusion reactor in your belly, if something is even slightly wrong, then results can be catastrophic.

That's why most teachers will not reveal any effective methods... They'll, for example, tell you to visualise stuff, when in reality they've never visualised themselves to get to their level. Simply because people are hungry for methods, but don't have the patience, stamina or capacity to do the work required. So they get given something benign to keep them busy and out of harm's way.

Having wrong methods can either mean there is no effect at all, or the effect is dangerous.

Having the right methods but misunderstanding them or not following them correctly has the same effects.

Having the right methods, understanding them and following them correctly can still cause issues if you make even a small mistake.

That's why it's important to follow methods that have been fine-tuned over hundreds and thousands of lifetimes as well as having a teacher that has achieved the necessary skills and attainments that they are happy to pass on, and help you achieve yourself.

This is very rare.

Edited by freeform
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

The fastest way for me to gain powerful Qi is just to circulate sexual energy via MCO.

But I am curious how all those people gain cancer.

Dalai Lama had prostate cancer and he was celibate btw.

Whats wrong with women lol. Avoiding desires is a path of weakness and fragility. 

The Dalai Lama is not a yogi - he is part of an "intellectual monk" school. So again it's more like christian monks for that particular school that he is in.

As for your other comments - they're just Western biases and based on bad logic - but everyone can have their opinions. Obviously the topic of celibacy is a "red herring" since it requires secrecy - which is the opposite of a forum. So basically we can just talk about celibacy in the "negative" sense - what not to do, etc. It's similar to the Negative Judgment Paradox as math professor Luigi Borzacchini called it.

So to say that "avoiding desire is a path of weakness and fragility" - I will tell you what qigong master Chunyi Lin told me:

"It's great that you can give females bliss but as long as you keep doing so then your qi will be weak."

And he was not talking about physical sex. haha.

So males truly have no idea about what real celibacy is and what they are not understanding.

The original healers were female and so for males are problem is an inversion of females' being "yang" internally while males are YIN internally.

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 3:23 AM, Zork said:

• Prostate cancer
  • Multiple myeloma
  • Bladder cancer

I had to re-edit all of my prior commentary into Bah! Humbug!

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

The qi itself has polarities and having one type of qi without another is unhealthy.

Man without woman is unhealthy and I am not even talking about physical woman or having sex, on the spiritual plane your not balanced.

If you feel tainted just by looking at woman, that is the sign of internal imbalance of yin / yang.

If you are looking at food and salivating / drooling or glued to it by eyesight that is the sign you are hungry.

The desires exist whenever you abstain from them, lock them down, tie them up in the small room, cut the down or whatever else you can do.. You cannot abstain from desires.

Not doing what you desire does not free you from desire. Rather the opposite.

I do not eat some bad foods or sugar, but not because I abstain from it or practice "food celibacy", I simply have no desire for it and desire other things.

Yet, there are schools of dual cultivation and masters of dual cultivation who have extremely strong Qi and long life. Large portion of their practice is just sex.

Actually if you read Thomas Cleary's compilation - there's a section about someone who was ridiculed for his longevity but his lack of Emptiness - in Daoist alchemy terms it's described as he, by having sex to get energy, had accumulated lots of mercurial silver but had not purified it into gold. In other words the "yin qi" is taken in but it's not purified into Yuan Qi. Yes the yin qi is good for healing blockages but it's still a lower level of practice. So that's why qigong master Chunyi Lin said he does not practice tantra since the frequency taken in is too low. Or to put that conversely it takes a lot of jing to make qi and a lot of qi to make shen.

As for desire - you are talking about what the book TAoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality called "Evil Fire of the Heart" - you can study that book for the details. I have translated that research into western science.

For the qi to have polarities - yes there is yin and yang qi but the Yuan Qi polarity is with the Yuan Shen and Yuan Jing - as it is said - they are of the formless realm. So in terms of Daoist alchemy the Hun soul is yin and is powered by yin qi - going out of the eyes. But when the Hun Soul is turned downwards in meditation then it becomes yang to build up the Yang Shen. so the Left eye is both yin qi and yang shen. The right eye is the Po soul but is yin shen with yang qi. So it has to be purified to turn into the Yuan Shen via the Yuan Qi. So by rotating the eyes through meditation then the yin qi and yang qi polarities mix with the yang shen and yin shen polarities. So then you get the Yuan Qi and Yuan Shen. The Yuan Shen is the "light of no light" as the pure consciousness while the Yang Shen still has yin qi blockages in it as lower frequency red light. So the Yuan Shen then has to absorb blue light from the future via the yang qi. This then turns the red and yellow light into gold via the green light.  So the golden light is slowly purified by absorbing Yuan Qi from the future via the blue light of the yang qi and yin shen. So then finally the physical body is pulverized and what is left is the golden immortal Yang Shen that is yin matter (the Female Dragon) from the future - and so in the Yuan Shen "light of no light" it merges back into the Yuan Qi as formless energy. The Yang Shen can then manifest in any spacetime portal via the future blue light guiding it. So for example if there is bilocation of multiple bodies - for the qigong master that is all happening at the SAME time via the Yuan Shen as the "light of no light" being turned around. But for each person experiencing the Yang Shen manifesting then those are in slightly different spacetime manifestations via the qigong master absorbing blue light via yang qi celibacy from the future.

59 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

That manual is not secret at all and is publicly shared on this forum.

There is nothing special in particular just focusing on lower tan tien and filling it with energy, may be some tension and pressure to condense energy in the tantien but that is about it.

They believe that after xxxx hours of focusing on tan tien they will gain supernatural powers but all we ever seen are some focus pocus tricks and fake demonstrations like the ones by Jian Feng.

-----

100% fake demonstrations of neigong "masters"

breaking stone by other stone and calling it qi chi finger power bla bla

breaking glass bottle by hitting on its cap

making small particles jump in air by magnetism from hand (costs 1$ that device)

bending objects by throat (throat has very strong bone)

Breaking solid things by hammer on head (laws of physics, anyone can do this no qigong required)

walking on chaircoal 

throwing sharp knifes on belly

Pyrokinesis demonstration on human / napkin might be fake and done by small laser device

Pyrokinesis on paper is fake demonstration done by salts (1$<)

I had someone visit me after reading my posts on this forum - and AFTER he had gone to China to experience Jiang Feng's energy - and so I know that Jiang Feng was not fake. It's faulty logic again to create fake scenarios and therefore declare that real qigong masters are fake.  For example I experienced something that I needed to have explained to me. And I looked for the answer for years but actually it is ONLY explained in chapter 11 of the book Taoist Yoga: alchemy and Immortality. So if a person's shen leaves their body without enough Yuan Qi energy surrounding the shen, then this creates a spacetime vortex as dizziness. It is not a normal "spinning" as in being dizzy but a literal Yuan Qi spacetime vortex, since the shen requires a bubble of Yuan Qi surround it, to have successful astral travel. So then the qigong master that I studied from, he mentioned having this same problem when once he overused his energy too fast doing healing. So he experienced that same dizziness and so then he had to have his advanced students teach the Level 3 class while he recharged his energy doing meditation.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, GSmaster said:

As for cancers of kosta, jim and john chang (where is proof that he has one?). Not all things come or depend on practice. Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle can give you a cancer.

People like smoking and drinking alcohol, sugary foods and then have issues is not a rocket science.

These things can build up over decades and lead to fatal consequences.

Ammmmmmmmmeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

A bunch of internet nerds sitting around offering confident-sounding diagnoses of why so-and-so got cancer, claiming to know the pathways of a barely-understood disease and a cultivation system which probably none of you are initiates of? GTFOOH, YGTBFKM. Not even an oncologist (or TCM doc, etc, whatever) with years of experience would tell you s/he could be sure precisely why a person developed cancer!

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Its very far from perfection if watching into the eyes of any woman makes you a qi invalid for 3 days.

Also bears repeating. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

well I think the thread is focused on healing and it's opposite (unwellness) in the context of the Mopai tradition requiring celibacy. Kostas says in his book that he could not follow the celibacy standard for Mopai. I think the main reason for this is that as Master Nan, Huai-jin points out, the secret to celibacy is to do standing active exercises every night until the thigh muscles are sore. My training pdf goes into the details.

As for the Mopai energy and healing or qigong masters - or Buddhism - Master Nan, Huai-chin emphasizes that the "spiritual and the mundane do not mix." So for example the qigong master I studied from stated that it was ironic that the person he was closest to physically was also the person he was farthest from spiritually. So to do advanced healing of a close family member - like a wife - then requires to have someone from the outside, since the Emptiness standard is ironically easier done with more emotional (and even physical) separation. So for example I was hanging out with qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com and we were talking at a small round table. Then he got a phone call for someone requiring healing. So I went outside to wait. When I came back in then I sat on the other side of the room and I was behind a half wall. I began telling him this story of this documentary I saw about civil rights in the south U.S. - and then as I talked to him suddenly I felt this strong burning bliss in the center of my brain which built up and then opened up my heart. So then I burst out bawling, stating, "What are you doing to me?" Then Jim said that since he had just done a healing call then he was still in the Emptiness state and because I had sat on the other side of the room then there was more physical distance between us so it was easier for the energy to connect with me as well.

So yes the "average man" is the typical religious standard and Buddhism was a "reform" religion of the Vedic tradition - so Buddhism spread after the Ashoka Empire conquered new areas. So it's similar to Christianity in that the church is sent out to "convert" the native indigenous nonwestern tribes and then the tribes undergo Sankritization or Sinification so that they might become vegetarian to try to identify with the high castes of the Vedic religion (even under the auspices of Buddhism). Christianity had the same phenomenon as recently as the 1940s here in the U.S. with native people often identifying with their oppressors as a kind of mass mind control - since their own shamanic traditions had been attacked so badly. So as the qigong master points out then for Christianity - it is good but it is not real spiritual training. I think we can say the same for Buddhism. For example in Burma after the democracy Westernization movement, then the public tries to control the monasteries - so that the monasteries are mainly more like charities for the monks to teach literacy to the "average" person - or to do other social work. For monks to do extreme meditation in the forest without contact with their "supporters" is much less common now - even in Buddhism. So for example when I stayed in a Buddhist monastery run by my Burmese friend, the first thing I did was a full lotus fast. He got mad and said I needed to read the monastery books as a full lotus fast was NOT Buddhism! So I read his monastery books and it said - that the first level of samadhi was "achievement of cessation" as a week-long straight meditation (no food). And we all know that Buddhism does practice full lotus meditation. But the monk he brought over was a fake monk who actually sexually rubbed up against me - and he just watched t.v. all day and bragged how being a monk was such an easy life. So I just left in the middle of the night on my old three speed bicycle in the cold rain. That is a problem in Thailand as well - just as in Christianity - you get a lot of fake monks now as the standards are dropped for Buddhism - and in Sri Lanka as well - the monks even had weapons stashed.

So there is an "average man" understanding and then there is the truth of reality that is to be experienced via meditation and certain standards. For example you state you think Taoist Immortality is Not physical as per your understanding. Then you previously state that the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality should NOT be read! Clearly you have not read that book. haha. At least maybe you don't understand it properly. The Golden Immortal Yang Shen body is matter created from the future as negative mass. Physicists know that matter is made of light but matter is not the same as mass which is spacetime directly. As Kostas emphasizes - do we really know what spacetime (gravity) is? In fact it is what the Buddhists or Daoists call the Emptiness or Absolute Void. So then new matter is constantly being created from spacetime interacting with light. The Pythagoreans state that the Apeiron or Harmonia feeds off the light - it breathes the light in and out. So that is the Yuan Qi that vaporizes the Golden Yang Shen body. We just think that we are made of hard matter when in fact the Golden Immortal body is to vaporize the physical body of the "average man" and replace it - after all the red lower frequency yin qi blockages are purified - via the blue light of the future - into a constant creation of new matter from spacetime itself.

https://www.tillerinstitute.com/pdf/White Paper VII.pdf

This has more details  - Dr. William Tiller details how this energy from the future is the secret of qigong masters. Yan Xin qigong master calls it the "virtual information field." Qigong  Master Zhang Hongbao calls it the "golden key" of "superluminal yin matter."

Stop defecating at the forums!

This is all crap!

You are commenting on a lineage that you don't know anything about while having no authority to do so in the first place! :angry:

All you did was read a corrupt book and delve into it's practices. You are no master! Just a misguided fool trying to lure people into making the same mistake.

http://whisperingbooks.com/Show_Page/?book=Aesops_Fables&story=Fox_Without_Tail

A Fox that had been caught in a trap, succeeded at last, after much painful tugging, in getting away. But he had to leave his beautiful bushy tail behind him.

For a long time he kept away from the other Foxes, for he knew well enough that they would all make fun of him and crack jokes and laugh behind his back. But it was hard for him to live alone, and at last he thought of a plan that would perhaps help him out of his trouble.

He called a meeting of all the Foxes, saying that he had something of great importance to tell the tribe.

When they were all gathered together, the Fox Without a Tail got up and made a long speech about those Foxes who had come to harm because of their tails.

This one had been caught by hounds when his tail had become entangled in the hedge. That one had not been able to run fast enough because of the weight of his brush. Besides, it was well known, he said, that men hunt Foxes simply for their tails, which they cut off as prizes of the hunt. With such proof of the danger and uselessness of having a tail, said Master Fox, he would advise every Fox to cut it off, if he valued life and safety.

When he had finished talking, an old Fox arose, and said, smiling:

"Master Fox, kindly turn around for a moment, and you shall have your answer."

When the poor Fox Without a Tail turned around, there arose such a storm of jeers and hooting, that he saw how useless it was to try any longer to persuade the Foxes to part with their tails.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1