alchemystical

Releasing suppressed emotions?

I'm sorry @Everything but your teaching style just makes no sense to me.  I see that you're trying to be helpful, but it just seems very... I dunno your words go right over my head.  I don't really have anything else to add.  

4 minutes ago, Symph said:

I'm sorry @Everything but your teaching style just makes no sense to me.  I see that you're trying to be helpful, but it just seems very... I dunno your words go right over my head.  I don't really have anything else to add.  

Don't worry if you don't understand him. He has no expertise or authority on what he speaks about because he speaks out of his ass on subjects that he doesn't understand in order to sound relevant and sagely, and go off topic. He's already been asked to shut up in another topic and is not allowed to post there anymore. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Don't worry if you don't understand him. He has no expertise or authority on what he speaks about because he speaks out of his ass on subjects that he doesn't understand in order to sound relevant and sagely, and go off topic. He's already been asked to shut up in another topic and is not allowed to post there anymore. 

You have been listening to my ass all of this time? :blink:

3 hours ago, Symph said:

Just stating the obliviously obvious.

2 hours ago, Wuschel said:

Long held yoga asanas work well for me, +5min and not fixing awareness anywhere or breathing into open space, usually a wild mix of negative emotions comes up

You actually want to be holding your awareness consistently on your bodily movement (or any object of focus that doesn't encourage thought), to release the habbitually practiced energetically resistant or self contradictory thought patterns which cause you to feel those negative emotions. So that you then feel better.

i think a lot of negative emotion is stuff we've created for ourselves.  Often times it results from not being honest in a given situation.  There's a place in the DDJ where it talks about 'the sage nipping things in the bud' or something similar, depending on the translation.  Living life well takes courage.  Courage to say what needs to be said at the moment it appears.  Especially with close personal relationships.  Often we will stifle our reaction because we don't want to rock the boat.  But the sage will say what needs to be said when it first appears; the sage will say it gently and with love.  But the point will be made.  The resentment need not grow at all, once your truth has been spoken.  Many problems down the road avoided...

• Like 1

On 6-11-2019 at 5:47 PM, manitou said:

i think a lot of negative emotion is stuff we've created for ourselves.  Often times it results from not being honest in a given situation.  There's a place in the DDJ where it talks about 'the sage nipping things in the bud' or something similar, depending on the translation.  Living life well takes courage.  Courage to say what needs to be said at the moment it appears.  Especially with close personal relationships.  Often we will stifle our reaction because we don't want to rock the boat.  But the sage will say what needs to be said when it first appears; the sage will say it gently and with love.  But the point will be made.  The resentment need not grow at all, once your truth has been spoken.  Many problems down the road avoided...

EDIT: Courage can be a tremendous releasing of resistance to allow a greater state of alignment and also thus more aligned action. As you are talking about aligned action, that is also of love. I just wanted to add the rest to it. Just incase someone wants to know.

So courage is not purely aligned action in the full blown sense of where the sage says the truth with gentle love and always at the right time and in the right place, with perfect timing and synchronisity. Courage however, It indicates that your greater non-physical consciousness of pure positive energy is flowing through the lens of your physical extension through energetic thought patterns of resistance indicated by the energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, indicated by your ability to feel your emotion, as worry/fear that indicates the misalignment of the energy motional relativity of perspectives of your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness. So incase of fear, courage is a tremendous releasing of resistance, in the sense it feels emotionally better. Even just being angry and then even blaming, one can find relief from fear. But also being angry at oneself, understanding the flawed perspective of fear that one believes in the most flawed perspective possible for a human to believe that causes one to feel fear.

So if you act out of this state of misaligned energy motional relativity, you do not change the energy motional relativity between you and You. You do not allow the alignment, through the action. That action can be used as a permission slip to allow the allowing but it is usually not the primary indicator. The action can represent alignment or misalignment, but you allow the alignment through thought or perspective alignment, that the action can be used as a permission slip to allow yourself to align your physical consciousness with your own greater non-physical consciousness. By using action as a permission slip to release resistance or release habbitually practiced energetic thought patterns of resistance. Such as taking a hike or meditating or doing yoga, to release practiced thought patterns of resistance, which then allow the naturally preffered and also naturally present alignment of your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, indicated by the emotional relief that you feel that indicates a releasing of resistance or a greater state of allowing.

But the art of allowing or releasing resistance is primarily a non-physical act of non-action. Like letting go. You do not do the letting go, you do not do the allowing, in the physical sense. You allow the letting go and  you allow the allowing. And then you naturally allow the naturally preferred allignment of your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness, and you feel better, emotionally, as you allow for the gap of energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness to naturally and effortlessly come into alignment, automatically, as that is simply your natural state of being in non-contradicted non-resisted, purely allowed to be and become, joy and freedom of your natural being and becoming evermore here and now.

So true aligned action and purely inspired and non-contradicted purely allowed to flow and be and become action always feels like joy, or whatever you wanna call that positive good feeling emotion which indicates your natural alignment of your physical and non-physical being, as a total blended and fully realised being of evermore becoming here and now.

But in order to act in this state of being in full alignment, you do not have to do something to allow this kind of action to be expressed by you, you just have to feel better, emotionally, however you wanna do that, also through releasing self contradictory perspective, so that you can feel better, and then your actions will also naturally come more into alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, as your energy motional state of being more in alignment as you allow yourself to feel better naturally emotionally primarily first.

But how you achieve your own natural alignment is not important, because it actually is your natural state of being, that you do not even have to do anything to allow the alignment to simply be allowed to be. You just have to stay present to your emotional guidance system, and simply no longer think in ways that feel bad, by simply letting go of those perspectives that feel bad, by also meditating or whatever you wanna do to release it, which happens also by simply focusing on something else, to release the thought of resistance. And then simply allow for the inspired action that feels simply naturally better, that is also aligned with your natural state of well-being, as your natural state of well-being feels naturally better to you, emotionally, always. 

So the primary intend is to always allow yourself to feel better. No matter what you do or how you do it is of no relevance. Because from your aligned state of being you simply can be do or have anything you want and you also know what you always want to be do or have. You simply know what you need to know when you need to know it, and what you don't know you know that you don't need to know it in the moment that you don't need to know it and when you do need to know it, you will simply know it in that moment that you do need to know it, and you know that. It is simply your natural state of being that you are allowing it to be and become evermore here and now also naturally and effortlessly and joyously expressed through you in whatever naturally preferred way you so wish, of joyous being and becoming evermore effortlessly and naturally allowed to be and become evermore freely / better feelingly, here and now.

Using your ability to focus to allow yourself to feel better emotionally, which is also a non-physical act of non-action or allowance. In full allowed to flow and consciously allowed to be recognized and emotionally felt alignment of your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness being allowed to come into emotionally felt better feeling alignment. That you allow yourself to feel emotionally better. That is the true primary indicator of your ability to allow more, your natural allignment that allows for your natural well-being and inspiration and express your naturally allowed inspired action that always feels good / better emotionally, because you already feel good / better emotionally anyway. As again it is truely your natural state of being that is also naturally preferred always by your being.

Edited by Everything