alchemystical

Releasing suppressed emotions?

On 10/13/2019 at 6:56 AM, Everything said:

You don't need to deal with it, you just need to let it go, to allow your own evermore greater allowed naturally felt joyously allowed full blown allowed evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So yes, often people feel the need to deal with it, because they believe they will feel better if they keep holding on to it, even tho it feels worse to keep holding on to it. So meditation helps you not only let go of it fully consciously, but also allow your greater allowed realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which holds all that you want to be do or have evermore ongoingly here and now for you, and offers you guidance evermore here and now for your evermore greater allowed naturally allowed realisation of all of it evermore ongoingly effortlessly joyfully here and now. So meditation also helps you to stay present to your valuable emotional guidance system which indicate your evermore here and now relativity between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness. So that you can and will always be willing to allow yourself to feel better, by simply easily and effortlessly let go of all that is not compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now, thus allowing yourself to feel naturally and effortlessly better, as you are an uncinditionally loved and inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love, being and becoming evermore here and now for you, with you, through you, as you. 

Just "letting it go" is like telling an alcoholic to "just stop drinking". As wonderfully easy as it may sound in theory it isn't in practice as traumatic emotions/memories are held below conscious awareness due to their very nature of being unpalatable to the regular mind therefore it simply cannot access them to let them go that easily. This is before we get into things like the nervous system activation, fight/flight/freeze response, triune brain structure and all the rest.

Without wishing to sound disrespectful you've written a load of navel gazing waffle with very little helpful content. Example:

"Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, naturally, effortlessly, in full allowed harmony and alignment and realisation, with and of and as and through yourself, with and of and as your greater non physical consciousness, being more fully allowed by you, to be more fully realised by you, feeling better thus then, emotionally."

Really? Did you even read that back before posting to see how inane it all sounds?

Rather than swinging by with paragraphs of meaninglessness that presumably make sense to you or attempting to engage me in further commentary that potentially derails this thread please take this as "Thanks but no thanks" for your contributions on this topic because waffling away is one thing and I let it slide but then coming in and downtalking someone who makes an actionable, practical solution (Zhan Zhuang) is unconscionable.

Now, that said if you wish to start another thread in how a mere traumatized pleb like myself may allow my greater non physical consciousness to be more fully realised by me under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, naturally, effortlessly, in full allowed harmony and alignment and realisation, with and of and as and through myself then I would gladly listen to the practical, actionable guidance you have to offer on how to achieve said state with all three ears.

Yeah, I said three ears because its like the third eye. Its a special kind of ear that only those with the ear to hear have as the other two don't :P

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, alchemystical said:

Just "letting it go" is like telling an alcoholic to "just stop drinking". As wonderfully easy as it may sound in theory it isn't in practice as traumatic emotions/memories are held below conscious awareness due to their very nature of being unpalatable to the regular mind therefore it simply cannot access them to let them go that easily. This is before we get into things like the nervous system activation, fight/flight/freeze response, triune brain structure and all the rest.

Without wishing to sound disrespectful you've written a load of navel gazing waffle with very little helpful content. Example:

"Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, naturally, effortlessly, in full allowed harmony and alignment and realisation, with and of and as and through yourself, with and of and as your greater non physical consciousness, being more fully allowed by you, to be more fully realised by you, feeling better thus then, emotionally."

Really? Did you even read that back before posting to see how inane it all sounds?

Rather than swinging by with paragraphs of meaninglessness that presumably make sense to you or attempting to engage me in further commentary that potentially derails this thread please take this as "Thanks but no thanks" for your contributions on this topic because waffling away is one thing and I let it slide but then coming in and downtalking someone who makes an actionable, practical solution (Zhan Zhuang) is unconscionable.

Now, that said if you wish to start another thread in how a mere traumatized pleb like myself may allow my greater non physical consciousness to be more fully realised by me under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, naturally, effortlessly, in full allowed harmony and alignment and realisation, with and of and as and through myself then I would gladly listen to the practical, actionable guidance you have to offer on how to achieve said state with all three ears.

Yeah, I said three ears because its like the third eye. Its a special kind of ear that only those with the ear to hear have as the other two don't :P

Well thank you for responding. As this is completely on topic. I am also not expecting you to understand this instantly, that would defy the natural laws of energetic expansion and momentum, which you simply cannot defy, which is also not your job, so what you say is perfect.

So as you talk about actions, which you are taking to compensate for the self contradictory energy momentum you got going on, this is how almost all humans, including myself, operates. And why this is the way it is is not important unless you say it is important, then you make it important, and then you will have to find a way, and even me, will have to find a way to align with the importance that we are summoning in that moment, in order to allow our full blown realisation of its full importance for us here and now evermore ongoingly, joyously, freely, truely. 

Because when you don't have acces to your own greater knowing, you simply need to take action, in order to compensate for your misaligned energy. And as you say, you cannot develop conscious realisation of this "unconscious" state of energy, that controls every aspect of your experience.

But again, that brings us back to making the unconscious conscious. And that simply implies that you do have the ability to make your unconscious habbit, conscious, thereby revealing that it is not a habbit but a choice, thereby, due to allowed realisation, one can co-create more harmoniously and joyously with their own greater non-physical consciousness, to be do or have whatever they want.

And you will never WANT to make your unconsciousness conscious, if you will feel simply better by letting it be unconscious. And that means, that you already are conscious of it, you already know everything you need to know about it, and thus you also know that you don't need to know about it anymore. Hence, it can remain unconscious for you, and you can still operate and function normally. And receive the full blessing of its consciousness, which you don't even need to be conscious about to receive its conscious blessing.

Because infact, you are conscious of it, but you have no way of allowing your own realisation of your own consciousness, in a natural way, meaning, in a full understanding of how consciousness operates, in harmony with the unchanging laws of existance, that also allows your consciousness to define itself, and here I am still talking about the physical consciousness that is you. Which is far far smaller then the greater non-physical consciousness, you have acces to. So this is by far not impossible and inpractical.

But usually, because of how energy works, even if you are capable of making your greater non-physical consciousness, conscious, for yourself. Receive it more fully more consciously, realise it more fully for yourself. Usually the momentum of your own energetic thought patterns, tho capable of unveiling itself slightly, also often veils itself again, which means, you experience yourself as if you lose infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love in that moment. And doing something like that, which is highly likely for you to happen, if you have no way of knowing what you are doing with your own energy, it would imply, that you would suffer so greatly in the moment of doing such a thing, creating that experience for yourself, that if you were not to die, you would certainly want to die. As that speaks to the strong desire to unveil ones own consciousness to their own greater non-physical consciousness. Which is also why most often people simply wait untill they die, before they allow themselves come to full blown conscious realisation of all that they've truely become, and are being and becoming evermore here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. 

So let us say you have a perspective about your life, you can call that your current state of energetic thought patterns, these energetic thought patterns are indeed part of a past, in the sense, they are part of what you have been thinking. They are the result of what you have been thinking, including what you have been observing and thus experiencing (including trauma).

However, these past thoughts, including your own here and now ability to expand upon these thoughts, is not out there in the past. IT exists right here and now for you, evermore, ongoingly, being and becoming evermore here and now. So in sense, you could trust the stability by which the laws of this entire universe operates, to give you a stable experience, wether it be suffering or joy, and this stable experience is very good. You want that, we all do, it's what makes this universe so full of variety, and complexity, without collapsing under its own weight. Because the foundations are very simply and light weight.

And as you enjoy your linear time space reality experience, through what you call your logical sensible mind. You notice that you always feel a certain way, emotionally. And the reason you feel a certain way, emotionally, is because you also have a greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension. And you don't need to be conscious of it, to enjoy your life, or even suffer, and that is also why you don't receive this conscious realisation, except your ability to translate this energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, as your here and now ability to feel emotion. Which is also your lock to allow your conscious realisation of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness. And you can also use this lock, by using your key of your conscious mind, to lock the lock even further than it is locked, or even unlock it, further, that it is unlocked.

so when you feel bad, emotionally, or even good emotionally, what you are receiving, is your conscious realisation of your greater non-physical consciousness. So often then people say that their greater non-physical consciousness is really stupid and meaningless and worthless and etc etc. Because your greater non-physical consciousness cannot talk to you, as long as you keep it locked/blocked by your conscious mind. Just like when you talk to god, they cannot speak words to you. (not yet, but in the future maybe yes, depending on your choice). You cannot communicate with it, through words. In the sense of vision or audio. But you have a far more sophisticated sensory energy motional translator mechanism, within you, that is your ability to feel energy in motion, through your ability to sense emotion.

And your evermore here and now emotions are all about your here and now energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness. And since your greater non-physical consciousness is the breath of the source of all creation, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love. It means, that when you feel emotion, and you always do, then that means you are conscious of all of existance evermore, here and now, being and becoming evermore.

And now that you know this, I ask you, how do you feel. About the fact, that you have infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. As your thoughts, determine how you feel. You don't even have to put a word to it. As every single word you speak, action you express, even every single breath you take, and every experience you have in your life, is solely based upon your here and now relationship to this eternal and infinite aspect of you, and so do you perhaps feel like you rather would want to not exist? Because such a thing is possible, to create the experience of it for yourself. And that doesn't change anything, but it does affect your experience here and now, and also the experiences of your future in relationship to your here and now, where all of your power is, and freedom, and knowledge.

So are you enjoying your emotions, or are you rather want to drink, to then feel a better emotion, because you diffuse your ability to focus on self contradictory thought, meaning, you are more capable also thus then to allow yourself to realise more non-contradictory thoughts, which then allow you to feel better, and realise a conscious realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness. So there is nothing bad about drinking.

There is nothing bad about any way we choose to feel better emotionally. As that is the most important thing in and of and as life. To simply allow oneself to feel better, regardless of any and all conditions. I'm just saying, you can also let go of  thoughts, (not actions) not for the purpose of no longer thinking. But for the purpose of letting go of thinking just momentarily, in order to allow the re-alignment of your consciousness with your own greater non-physical consciousness. So that you can then, fully non-intoxicated, fully capable of focusing, your greater non-physical consciousness, into your full blown natural and effortless ability to expand upon your greater knowing, allowed by you, focused through you, into evermore greater allowed realisation for yourself, simply for the joyous life experience that is who it is and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now as all of existance is being and becoming evermore here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. 

So again, when I say let go, I am not talking about actions or physical things that you can let go of. Tho this act of letting go, is similar to how you let  go of a bottle or a pen or whatever in the sense that it is an act of non-action, an act of allowing and of releasing. So when I say let go, I am talking about the thoughts. Letting go of the thoughts that cause you to feel those negative emotions and thus  that emotion being your primary indicator of your energy motional relativity between you and You, which defines every single experience of your life experience evermore here and now for you, as you co-create all of it in full allowed harmony and emotionally good feelingly felt alignment and moreness of allowed realisation wih and of your own greater non-physical consciousness.

And you cannot let go of some thought, while also focusing on it. And thus in order to let go of it, you need to focus on something else. Hence meditation. As a universal tool and technique that is very easy and practical to let go of all thoughts, thus also let go of all self contradictory thoughts, and thus naturally and effortlessly allow your own greater realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness. And this is actually very similar to drinking alcohol, because when you drink alcohol, you also decide to let go of those thoughts that bother you. Meditation is just a more conscious and deliberate choice of letting go. A more full allowed to flow and focused and realised ability and capability to let go of self contradictory thought patterns, to allow oneself to realise their more effortless and joyous ability to flow purely inspired joyous fully realised non contradicted thoughts to them, to simply be do or have whatever they wish, more fully easily capably consciously. Effortlessly, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, to simply be do or have whatever you want.

Edited by Everything

You really do talk a load of bollocks and the fact that I clearly stated:

"Rather than swinging by with paragraphs of meaninglessness that presumably make sense to you or attempting to engage me in further commentary that potentially derails this thread please take this as "Thanks but no thanks" for your contributions on this topic"

shows that either a ) you don't comprehend b ) you do but don't respect others wishes as you're keen to force your drivel on them even when they specifically request you don't which shows quite a high level of immaturity, entitlement, narcissism and ego which belies your "I'm so evolved" spiel as a load of BS because if it were real this contradiction would not exist.

Being polite I even gave you an out by saying:

"if you wish to start another thread... I would gladly listen to the practical, actionable guidance you have to offer on how to achieve said state"

That would've allowed you a path to discreetly exit whilst saving face but nope, not for you so here we are. Thanks for showing all the rest of the Bums your true character beneath the facade because if your other three thousand posts are anything like this then you've done a lot of BSing to perpetrate a false image online because if you truly were on the level you profess you simply wouldn't act like this. Sad.

Feel free to spew more verbal diarrhea into this thread as a way to massage your own vast ego (thats evidently deluded you into believing you are spiritually progressing) whilst offering precisely zero in terms of help and simultaneously proving exactly what I've just observed about your character.

if all out release of an emotional response is unrealistic, or due to inertia and circumstances seems unattainable, or untenable...

i find i am often able to 'stop feeding it' instead, which seems to work as a functionally practical option.

in time dropping it becomes more feasible and approachable, in my experience.

i also have found that closing my eyes and trying to locate the specific location of the experience in my body, to work as a very effective 'carrier interrupt signal', so to speak.  in the interlying search for where the experience is physically, a sort of distance is created from it in mind, whereby what was an immersion, becomes a pursuit and seeking by an 'observer'. 

good hunting and in the end, it's all in us already, source, what we love, what we despise... it's all one process.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, alchemystical said:

You really do talk a load of bollocks and the fact that I clearly stated:

"Rather than swinging by with paragraphs of meaninglessness that presumably make sense to you or attempting to engage me in further commentary that potentially derails this thread please take this as "Thanks but no thanks" for your contributions on this topic"

shows that either a ) you don't comprehend b ) you do but don't respect others wishes as you're keen to force your drivel on them even when they specifically request you don't which shows quite a high level of immaturity, entitlement, narcissism and ego which belies your "I'm so evolved" spiel as a load of BS because if it were real this contradiction would not exist.

Being polite I even gave you an out by saying:

"if you wish to start another thread... I would gladly listen to the practical, actionable guidance you have to offer on how to achieve said state"

That would've allowed you a path to discreetly exit whilst saving face but nope, not for you so here we are. Thanks for showing all the rest of the Bums your true character beneath the facade because if your other three thousand posts are anything like this then you've done a lot of BSing to perpetrate a false image online because if you truly were on the level you profess you simply wouldn't act like this. Sad.

Feel free to spew more verbal diarrhea into this thread as a way to massage your own vast ego (thats evidently deluded you into believing you are spiritually progressing) whilst offering precisely zero in terms of help and simultaneously proving exactly what I've just observed about your character.

So talking about surpressed emotions again, I imagine you must be very angry, because often when people are very angry they feel that the people around them are discouraging them from expressing the way they feel, and then they also try to denie their own anger, and then call it a surpressed emotion, that they choose to believe that the people around them are surpressing it for them, when only they themselves can do such a thing for themselves, based on yet another set of believe systems that assume that they are going to feel better by surpressing the emotion, in the long run. And when you talk about the actions you take, those might be wise to surpress so that you don't have to deal with it more physically later on, but the emotion itself, no, it simply cannot be surpressed, because you are an inseperable extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness.

But that emotion cannot be surpressed, only denied or ignored. And as you ignore the emotion, you don't receive your conscious realisation of your own valuable emotional guidance system. And so, the more you try and prevent yourself from feeling bad, the worse you feel, in this scenario. As a sort of warning bell, ringing, in your heart, as your conscious realisation of your conscious receiving of your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness. And if you're unwilling to look at the emotion, you also cannot ever feel better or good. So any thing you can do, is either suffer, ongoingly more physically and less emotionally, untill the very source of your negative emotion becomes undeniable, and thus one is more physically guided toward their realisation of their own greater knowing, or, simply meditate, to release whatever perspective you have that causes you to feel this negative emotion, thereby disregarding the need for physical guidance. OR, just simply be ok with the way you feel and allow yourself to feel the emotion, so that you can more consciously receive the benefit of knowing what truely causes you to feel even slightly better, emotionally. That you can do, Which then also becomes undeniably easy to comprehend and thus receive your own greater realisation of your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, evermore ongoingly more fully allowed by you to be realised by you, feeling better and better thus then emotionally, naturally, effortlessly. In full conscious allowed co-blended harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness.

And again, you cannot release the emotion, that is also not what you want to do. Because when you think you are releasing the emotion, what you are often doing is actually creating the emotion, more fully. You are expanding upon the perspective which is self contradictory that causes you to feel this strong negative emotion. What you want to do is release the self contradictory thought patterns, or the thoughts you have that causes you to feel this negative emotion, and then the emotion will go away. You know why? Because the negative emotion, is just as valuable of a guidance and indicator as positive emotion is, simply indicating here and now how you are flowing your true nature through you, more in contradiction with it/your self, or more in harmony and alignment with it/your self. Meaning you block your own greater allowed realisation of your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness. Or you are releasing the energetically resistant / self contradictory thought patterns that block your own greater allowed realisation of your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, of which you are an inseperable unconditionally loved, guided and fully supported extension, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, energy motionally, emotionally.

Meaning with your true nature, your true life force, at the core of who you are, meaning, your greater non-physical consciousness, which not only knows all that you want to be do or have, but is being and becoming the evermoreness of all of it evermore here and now ongoingly, for you, with you, through you, as you, as you are an inseperable extension of it being and becoming evermore here and now. To the degree that you will allow it to be realised by you, as it for you, you for it.

For you co-create all of it in full co-conscious co-harmonized co-blended alignment with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness, fully allowed by you to fully flow through you, without contradiction/resistance, in fuller greater allowed realisation of any and all things you can or will ever want to be do or have, evermore ongoingly effortlessly and naturally allowed by you to be realised by you. Evermore better feelingly, naturally, energy motionally, truely, really, vividly lucidly, meaningfully. As all that you truely are being and becoming evermore freely and joyously here and now. Effortlessly and naturally.

Simply allowing yourself to feel ongoingly more emotionally, better. Allowing the emotional relief. That comes with releasing the energetically self contradictory thought patterns which do not allow your conscious realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness, more fully, ongoingly more fully, ongoingly, better feelingly, ongoingly, more fully in harmony and alignment and conscious realisation of and with your own greater non-physical consciousness, for the mere purpose of the joyous life experience that is who it is and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now ongoingly effortlessly and naturally, unconditionally worthy and deserving of your own greater allowed realisation evermore ongoingly effortlessly and naturally, as your truely normal natural nature, of all that is who it is and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

A full total being of a fully totally realised being, a full total being fully allowed by them to be fully realised by them. A full total being, of physical and non-physical, together as one, co-blended, co-harmonized, co-realised, in full cocreative corealised cocreation ongoingly more effortlessly and joyously and simply completely normally naturally. Being and becoming evermore here and now.

9 hours ago, silent thunder said:

if all out release of an emotional response is unrealistic, or due to inertia and circumstances seems unattainable, or untenable...

i find i am often able to 'stop feeding it' instead, which seems to work as a functionally practical option.

in time dropping it becomes more feasible and approachable, in my experience.

i also have found that closing my eyes and trying to locate the specific location of the experience in my body, to work as a very effective 'carrier interrupt signal', so to speak.  in the interlying search for where the experience is physically, a sort of distance is created from it in mind, whereby what was an immersion, becomes a pursuit and seeking by an 'observer'. 

good hunting and in the end, it's all in us already, source, what we love, what we despise... it's all one process.

Interesting perspective but I do get the feeling that some folks contributing simply don't have a grasp of the way emotions work in relation to traumatic experience as its a whole different ball game. Regular cognition occurs via the PFC with the Limbic System adding in the splash of colour and emotion with the R Complex ticking away silently in the background.

What is interesting is that the inter connectivity of these three aspects goes R Complex>Limbic>PFC meaning the most primitive part (Which senses danger in the environment and controls the blood flow/action potential of the rest in anticipation) trumps the rest when push comes to shove in the case of traumatic activation which is why people feel overwhelmed by the sudden onslaught of a flashback. This is far, far different from just having some minor irritation floating around in the back of your awareness and makes up a vast portion of what is termed PTSD.

Regular therapeutic approaches offer very little in the way of cure as all they do is symptom manage at best but what I want to do is release the unprocessed emotions that are causing this in the first place, which is why I researched the aetiology of it all and came here to find alternate perspectives, as this should - in theory - defuse the traumatic recollection. Literally anything is a worth a try.

Its not a simple case of "stop feeding it" as "it" feeds on you when the memories are triggered and your higher awareness centers all go offline as you are in the throes of a flashback and the dis-regulation that comes with it as you are in fight/flight/freeze mode. Even worse is if none of these options were viable at the time of the event which is what caused the emotions to be suppressed in the first place so the conscious mind could slowly attempt to "recreate" reality and make sense of what happened until the suppressed emotions surface again trying to seek resolution and once again overwhelm whilst retraumatizing in the process, rinse and repeat.

Hopefully this helps everyone to grasp the situation as it is and not as you think it is as this field in and of itself is very, very misunderstood by everyone from lay people to most mental health professionals as they truly don't comprehend its implications and methods of action, latest research and insights who then try to then treat it via ineffective methods which is why I've taken this approach to wellness as the onus is on me to heal.

I do appreciate all of worth that everyone contributes and hope this clarifies your knowledge of the state of the play.

4 hours ago, Everything said:

A full total being of a fully totally realised being, a full total being fully allowed by them to be fully realised by them. A full total being, of physical and non-physical, together as one, co-blended, co-harmonized, co-realised, in full cocreative corealised cocreation ongoingly more effortlessly and joyously and simply completely normally naturally. Being and becoming evermore here and now.

Wow, you kept the fireworks for the end my friend. That’s one heck of a sentence. To be honest I laughed out loud reading it. I mean, read through it again... it’s a mouthful.

I don’t care what forum or where this is posted, that was awesome. At least it takes some guts to spill open like that.

Could sound as gibberish, it’s true, but how do you really describe the Truth with words, when they are unfit to convey the deepest meaning ? That’s a deeper question. 

You use words in your own way to describe spiritual truth, and I have to respect you for that. It’s personal at least. Some people borrow words. You go for the passionate firehose approach, which is unique.

To OP, I know he has good intentions. Maybe it’s not helping you much but also think about the absurdity of reacting emotionally to this. Sometimes it’s nice to take a step back from emotions or the circumstances that created them, and laugh at the whole thing. Because there’s humor everywhere if you look deep enough, even in the darkness of times. If you can react with humor, it means you keep your human dignity, that good feeling inside your heart. Don’t let emotions bog you down, but always come back to that good feeling inside your heart. It’s your right as a decent human being.

• Haha 1

Very timely thread with Mercury retrograde in Scorpio at the end of Oct. This is when secrets, or parts of ourselves that we don't know a great deal about come to the surface. I will be rereading Feeding your Demons by Tsultrim Allione and practicing her modified version of Chod.

Incidentally, I also had a dream recently where I was hunting for spiders' eggs around the house, which is apparently about unacknowledged or repressed desires and emotions.

• Like 3

Yeah ptsd is also not a surpressed emotion. It is actually a physical secondary manifestational evidence / indicator of durably allowed negative emotion (being the primary indicator), or if you want more literally a durably allowed negative self contradictory resistant discordant energy in motion, by nature of this energetic state of being flowed through the individual in contradiction with themselves and their greater knowing or their true core essence of their true nature of being of their own greater non-physical consciousness flowed through them in contradiction with and of themselves.

This is not about blaming who is responsible, it is about giving power back to the person who is experiencing this, and that cannot be done, unless the individual is willing to do so for themselves. Because no one can contradict them except they themselves. And also to realise that there is nothing wrong about them for doing so. 

It usually requires allot of suffering before one decides that the desire is strong enough that they are willing to do anything to feel the relief from the negative emotion that is their indicator of their own creating of this condition. And because they are willing to do anything, they also no longer care about the conditions. And then they get their own power back. Because they then realise, that the conditions have never been creating themselves. But it has been created through them, energy motionally.

So when they stop caring about the conditions, everything naturally works out for them well again. And since they no longer care about the condition, they can then more fully more consciously develop a conscious co-creative relationship with their true nature of being an energy motional being. An emotional being. The only relationship that will ever be of any significance to them, is their own relationship with their own eternal and infinite nature of being. 

And they can always feel their energy motional relativity between their physical consciousness and their greater non-physical consciousness. emotionally. That is also the only thing they need. To simply listen to do wisdom that they have acces to through their own emotional guidance system. EVERMORE. Being and becoming evermore here and now wisdom, for them, with them, through them, as them.

When someone feels fear, what they are actually experiencing is their own energy, of their own pure life force, flowing through them through self contradictory thought patterns, that then cause them to feel this energy of their own energy as uncomfortable, diseaseful, negative emotion. It is actually their own pure life force.

And so the fear is also teaching you to let go of those thoughts that cause you to feel fear. In the same way, when you touch a hot stove, your hands feel painful, not because the hot stove is bad, but to guide you to let go of touching the hot stove. The pain is also not bad, it is simply a guidance. And so when you listen to it, or develop a more keen consistent awareness of it, you will simply never even get to the point where you are being stupid enough to create suffering for yourself.

Which is also where all of your power is. Pre manifestation. To simply be do or have whatever you want, to simply be and become evermore here and now in full co-creative and joyously felt harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. To simply be do or have whatever you want. Allowed by you to be evermore ongoingly effortlessly and naturally and joyously and fully freely realised by you, evermore, being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation.

This negative emotion is not about the actions nor about the conditions and not even about the ilness in their life. It is an energy motional guidance system, indicating here in now wether they are flowing, here and now, their physical consciousness more into alignment with their own greater non-physical consciousness, or more counter to, and in discordant with, lesser allowed realisation, and in contradiction to and of and with their own greater intention/knowing/desire of their own greater non-physical consciousness, which knows all that they want to be do or have, and is being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore here and now.

Offering them evermore unconditionally loved and supported and guided support, their own unique path of least resistance, evermore here and now, to their own evermore greater and natural and effortless allowwed ability to allow their own evermore greater and natural and effortless and joyous realisation of any and all things they can or will ever want to be do or have evermore joyfully and ongoingly being and becoming evermore here and now in full co-creative co-realised harmony and alignment together with their own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation of ever expanding infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love. For them, with them, as them, through them.

So ofcourse there is some momentum in this, energetically practiced established patterning of focused thought and awareness into the direction which is self contradictory to their own nature. So it is very easy to keep doing that, so easy that one can even feel like they are a victim to their own powerful ease of focusing in contradiction to their own greater knowing, so through their own ease of nature they create tremendous difficulty for themselves, meaning, that if one has ptsd, or experience themselves as having ptsd, then it is likely that they will simply continue to have the ability to continue to allow themselves to experience themselves as having ptsd.

And since you cannot do anything about that, except rest and just find a peace of mind, the allow the natural releasing of the ilness, in  full allowed harmony and alignment with their own greater non-physical consciousness and the source of all creation, to allow for the natural re-alignment of the consciousness together with their own greater non-physical consciousness. So that they are then fully joyously inspired to be do or have whatever they want.

But the reason such extreme prolonged discordant states of being is very difficult to heal, is because people try too hard. They think this life is all there is, and so they are unwilling to let go, and they feel the need to hold on to all things that are of this ilness, even tho they know they are going to die one day and that there is more to life than whatever they are currently experiencing, and that everything is going to end up very good, and become better evermore as it always is doing so ongoingly also through them and for them and with them, as they are an inseperable extension of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now, and that one day everything is going to make sense to them again, even one moment, maybe even in a few seconds, maybe even whenever, it doesn't matter, it will always happen here and now, when they are allowing that to happen, when they will simply allow themselves to do so, to allow themselves. Whatever excuse, tool or technique or permission slip they feel they wish to use to allow themselves to realise themselves more fully.

And even in their life they do have those moments of peace where everything does make sense, no matter how slight it may seem, those moments are very valuable and healing and can be also supported, to allow its support of them, also for them and by them and with them, they know there is something other than that negative experience. Because they are inseperable extensions of their own greater knowing. So often it is known emotionally, as feeling negative emotion, when they focus in opposition to it, in lesser allowed realisation to and of it. So that also means that they already have become all of their greater realisation, within themselves, otherwise they coulden't also feel the discord in focusing on the absence of whatever it is they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, evermore ongoingly allowed by them to be emotionally better feelingly felt realised by them. Naturally and effortlessly. All the way to fully joyously and beyond into greater heights of allowed relief evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, as them for them with them through them, etc.

So it is actually natural to them to not have ptsd or whatever ilness or diseaseful state of being, including negative emotion. It is not normal and not natural and not easy for them to have that experience, and that is also why it feels so uncomfortable because it is completely in contradiction with their own true nature and it is thus not compatible with their own true nature. And that can also help them understand that not only are they not required to experience all of it, but they cannot help but eventually let go of it, in order to simply allow their evermore being and becoming here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation, to simply be do or have whatever it is they TRUELY want, truely also allowed by them to be ongoingly more fully and effortlessly and joyously realised by them. As that is their unconditional deserving evermore being and becoming evermore here and now in full co-creative harmony and alignment and allowed realisation of and with the ever expanding source of all creation, of ever expanding infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

And so often when one surrenders their life, through what people call the suicidal experiences, they instantly release the resistance that blocked their own greater knowing to begin with, which means, they no longer need to die. Because they surrender themselves to ALL THAT they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now fully allowed by them to be fully realised by them, as a fully total being, a very emotionally good feeling being, indicating their physical and non-physical being fully converging for them in their here and now through them as them, with them, for them. So the releasing of resistance is simply done, which does not require a death, but maybe they want that experience, it's up to them always. As I know, meditation offers me the completely same experience of releasing resistance. Infact, you can meditate untill you feel so good, that death becomes just another fun experience. And since it is so, it is no longer necessary, one is not insistent on the experience, they will simply allow all that they truely want to be do or have, to be and becoming evermore here and now, as them for them with them through them. Naturally and effortlessly. To simply be do or have whatever they want. Which can be naturally and effortlessly allowed by them to be realised by them, evermore ongoingly here and now. Eternally and infinitely. Evermore being and becoming evermore here and now in full co-creative harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation of ever expanding infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

Because there is a core essential pure desire that is contradicted by them (consciously or not) that is the reason for all their conditional negative life experiences. And one can simply achieve the very same by a simple meditation. To allow their natural and effortless ability of their natural and effortless allowed realisation of who and what it is they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now more fully allowed by them to be realised by them, more uncontradictedly more fully allowed to be realised.

And then they will know the desire, without contradiction, undeniably, allowed by them to be fully realised by them. As pure joyously felt allowed realisation of their pure desire, being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment  with their own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation.

Effortlessly joyously, feeling also invinsible and so loved and worthy. And coming to full realisation of all that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. That nothing can ever go wrong. And that nothing will ever end. And that the joy is in the never ending journey of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. And that they need not do anything to simply allow themselves to realise that they can allow all of this to simply naturally and effortlessly work out perfectly for them. As that is simply their true normal natural state of being. In full allowed and consciously realised blending of and with their own true nature of all that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. physical and non-physical hand in hand. Converging, co-fusing, co-realising, co-creating. Naturally, effortlessly, joyously, freely, knowingly, succesfully. Ongoingly more effortlessly being and becoming all that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So often when people return to the conditions in their life that are more likely to trigger the ptsd, it is not because the trauma is being activated, but it is because this core desire, that they have co-realised and co-created together in full harmony and alignment with their own greater non-physical consciousness, is being activated by them, and called for by them, as their own summoning of their own life force is very strong in that moment to allow for the joyous realisation of all that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, and then it is contradicted by them, almost simultaneously, by flowing this core realisation of this core desire that they've actually already become it and are being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore ongoingly here and now, through them through energetic thought patterns of discordance and misunderstanding and self contradiction, which has nothing to do with who they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, causing the temporary uncomfortable experience of self contradiction, which then they call the traumatic experience, re-activated by them, which is like a double sided coin. On one hand, it contains all the knowledge of all that they truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, and at the same time they use it as an excuse to contradict themselves more fully and powerfully then they've ever done before, which then makes it that much more expandingly painful for them and uncomfortable and unnatural and unnecessary to do so.

And this teaches us something VERY IMPORTANT which when you realise it fully it is actually obvious and super fun and completely without any seriousness or importance to it at all. And that is, WE ALL DO THIS. All humans do this. Atleast to some degree. Because often we come to a life experience that inspires our evermore greater realisation of all that we truely want to be do or have, but instead of then flowing in full harmony and alignment with our own greater knowing in full harmony and alignment with our own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, we instead, focus on all the conditions that inspired our greater knowing for us, and keep dwelling on all that is not of our true realisation of our true nature, of our greater allowed more joyfully felt being and becoming evermore here and now, and so we flow counter to our own nature, and we even expand and empower all these self limiting self contradictory aspects of our own deliberate choosing, and we feel negative emotion, because we contradict our own natural being and becoming evermore here and now as we do so.

And then we ignore the negative emotion and we keep flowing counter to our own nature, blaming the conditions, empowering the conditions with our own power, and then also forcing the conditions to use the power we give it to use their own power, that we are giving it, against us. Expanding upon the realisation of the self contradictory thoughts and conditions and perspectives of these conditions, which just keep inspiring a greater realisation for us, which then is not allowed by us to be realised by us, better feelingly, emotionally, naturally, effortlessly.

And so there is this tug of war, between our physical consciousness and our greater non-physical consciousness. Going in opposing directions, and that gives us negative emotion. And if those negative emotions are not sufficient, we receive our secondary manifestational conditional guidance and indicator and evidence of our self contradictory flow of our own consciousness, flowed through us in contradiction with our own ability to allow our own greater allowed realisation for us through us, with us, as us, evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, evermore ongoingly effortlessly and naturally and freely and joyously and knowingly, etc.

So then this physical condition is a more unnecessary physical guidance, a negative guidance towards the re-alignment, which just creates more suffering, because it is unnecessary, and thus insisting that it is necessary, we keep attracting more negative conditional life experiences, untill we are willing to listen to our own greater knowing, through our ability to feel it more fully for ourselves emotionally, to thus then come into alignment with our natural emotional guidance system, to allow our natural emotionally better feeling allowed ability to utilize our emotional guidance system, and come to our natural allowed ability to receive our greater knowing more consciously and fully allowed by us to be realised by us.

For example.

"Look at this war, chaos, unkindess, hatred, mistreatment unfairness, ilness disease and blablabla"

And your greater non-physical consciousness is flowing purely allowed by them to be pure flowed pure positive attention thoughts, flowing their true nature which is the energy which creates worlds, source energy, as your greater non-physical consciousness is like the breath of the source of all creation, powerful allowed to be focused and expanded thought, powerful allowed to be realised realisation ever expanding here and now, being and becoming all the things you want to be do or have, supporting and guiding you unconditionally emotionally evermore here and now to your evermore ongoingly greaterly and more effortlessly and naturally allowed realisation of all that you want to be do or have. Fully allowed by you to be fully, better feelingly felt, realised by you. Naturally and effortlessly.

Capable by you to be realised by you, by simply feeling your way to your greater allowed realisation of all of it, within and thus also without, evermore effortlessly ongoingly, emotionally, unconditionally, energy motionally, regardless of any and all conditions, capable of bringing any and all conditions to evermore greater allowed full blown realisation, under any and all conditions. Always effortlessly joyously freely. Truely. Invinsibly. Undeniably effortlessly. Completely naturally. Normally. Totally, fully, realisedly.

Allowingly, better feelingly. Emotionally realisedly that it is already realised, that it doesn't have to be created, because they have already done that and are doing it evermore, being and becoming evermore here and now all that they truely want to be do or have. In full natural full blown allowed realisation and harmonic co-creative blending and alignment with their own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way the ever expanding source of all creation of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

So what can you do about it? Nothing... Absolutely nothing. You can hope that the person will meditate, and simply realise all that they've become and are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now. But even if they don't it's not the end of the world. Because again, to the degree that they suffer (and this is hard to accept by so many people) to that degree will they also feel so extactically good when they do allow themselves to realise all that they've truely become and are being and becoming evermore here and now in full allowed harmony and alignment with their ever expanding source of all creation, evermore ongoingly fully allowed by them to be effortlessly and joyously and fully naturally realised by them evermore here and now ongoingly effortlessly and naturally.

And often people just find their way to their own unique path of lesser resistance to their path of lesser resistance to their path of lesser resistance to their better feeling path to their better feeling path their path of least resistance to their path of least resistance that is their true joyous nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. And wether that happens through death or some other extreme releasing of resistance, it doesn't matter. 

That is also so important, to not give so much importance to the conditions, and circumstances. So that the individual can thus then also be more willing to release resistance, and care more about their primary priority which is of their own relationship with their own eternal and infinite nature of being. That the conditions have never been important and will never be important, because they exist simply for the joy of it. There is no seriousness in all of these conditions. Which makes it difficult to allow them to come to full realisation, when one thinks from a perspective of self limitation and difficulty.

And that is also true for all the traumatic conditions, which hold absolutely no power whatsoever. The only power it holds is that of its own power, used by itself in contradiction to itself and with itself. And that is simply never gonna be as powerful as a purely allowed by them to be purely realised by them power, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love, to simply be capable thus then to effortlessly be do or have whatever they want. Regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions. To also thus then simply allow any and all conditions to be brought by them to fuller greater allowed realisation for them, by them, with them, through them, as them, being and becoming evermore here and now. Naturally effortlessly joyously freely. Etc.

And again, your experience may proof you otherwise, and that means that you are creating that experience for yourself. Using your full power, to force your experience to proof you otherwise, through your own power, flowed in contradiction with it/your self. You are so unconditionally loved and free, that you are even free to believe that you are not loved and not free. You are so free, that you can choose bondage, and resistance and insistence and self contradiction and self limitation. But that only ever lasts for a lifetime. To the degree that you insist that it does.

For your suffering can never become greater than your own capability to create your own suffering. And so, when you realise you can experience a suffering that can never ever cease to become more agonizing and terrorizing and despairing, then you realise, you have infinite power. Because you do all of that to your self. So you can simply let go more freely of the need to do that any longer. You simply have experienced all of it and you know, you no longer need to create the experience of suffering for yourself in order to simply already know that you truely are free to be do or have whatever you want. And so you might aswell create the experience of relief from this suffering, ongoingly more allowed by you to be realised by you. By simply releasing the resistance, the thoughts you keep thinking that cause you to suffer, that cause you to misunderstand and thus self contradict. Then releasing the resistance, you feel your emotional relief, as your indicator of coming more into greater allowed alignment with and realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness. To be do or have whatever you want. To also thus then fully allow any and all conditions to come to full blown allowed good feelingly felt realisation for you. Naturally and effortlessly.

Cause again, the suffering only exists based on a self contradiction, that doesn't allow your natural greater allowed realisation of all the infinite values that are being and becoming evermore here and now for you ongoingly, as you can and are capable and ment joyously co-create in full harmony with it evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. As it exists for your evermore ongoingly greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have evermore ongoingly joyously, easily effortlessly and naturally and freely here and now.

As you are an inseperable extension of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now.

That when you let go of this self contradictory perspective, it will simply vanish instantly. The conditions doesn't change, but because your perspective changes, not only does the conditions change for you, but it literally is allowed to come to a greater realisation of itself, for you, with you, through you and as you.

Because your eternal and infinite nature is expanding ongoingly evermore. Being and becoming evermore here and now. And that's the whole point of your infinite power, is not that it is assertive, because by asserting you actually contradict your own true power.

Your true power is so powerful, that it is capable of doing absolutely everything with the absolute least absolute 0 amount of effort. You simply do nothing and leave nothing undone. That is how easily and effortlessly and joyously you are a co-creator in full allowed harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the source of all creation.

This entire universe is not difficult to create. And when you realise that, you also realise that your own greater non-physical consciousness is fully involved with you in the co-creation of any and all things you can or will ever want to be do or have evermore ongoingly here and now for you, with you as you through you.  So that you can become a fully realised being, a total being, physical and non-physical hand in hand. In full joyously felt and allowed convergance. Without feeling the need you need to die or need to wait untill you die before you better feelingly, emotionally, allow yourself to simply realise for yourself the moreness of all that you truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now.

And so if you can even find a slightly better feeling emotion, you simply allow everything to change and come naturally MORE fully in harmony and alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. All the way to your ability to simply rapturous extatically and blissfully allow your own evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Simply naturally and effortlessly, in full co-creative harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. That is simply your true normal natural nature. To simpky be do or have whatever you want. Being and becoming evermore here and now, in full conscious co-creative co-blended co-realised ever expanding harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation of ever expanding infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

Edited by Everything
  • Confused 1

that moment when everything I just wrote gets erased due to refreshing.... fml

Had a lot of reasoning behind my suggestion. now it'll just be another suggestion lol.

are you doing cardio exercise. Running. etc.?

That alone with whatever other practices you are doing may be all it takes. I've complicated solutions for myself countless times. Usually things always go back to simplicity. And a lot of times simplicity is what we don't want to do. Exercise being one of them for a lot..

In my opinion a certain base point of cardiovascular health and consistency is required to live a healthy life. They are just things you can't attain without putting in the work in specific actions such as exercise. I mention exercise because i don't believe anyone else did.

And i don't mean purposeless exercising. I'm talking you have fitness goals, learning the correct biomechanics, breathing, and muscle usage. Which can be completely different than someone who just goes out to run.

i always suggest this to everyone, because i believe that we are of course our bodies. And changes don't happen without the required force. And sometimes you need to breakdown the body because whatever you're trying to change is hidden deeply. So you need to keep stabbing at the layers. Of course meditation and practice is one way. But it's not the same as exercise.

Your body will want to give up of course, because it believes it's dying. Because it's working so hard to continue doing what you want it to do. And yet, you're still able to go. So are you yourself telling yourself to give up or is it the 'thing' telling you that? And it's not even against you. It just wants to protect itself from suffering and dying.

That 'thing' while we exercise may be directly connected to the very suppressed emotions that are hidden in the physical body. So usually that thing will constrict the body from breathing/moving correctly, therefore creating the idea that it's dying because it's so hard.

And many times, that 'thing' won't even rise up, because you may very well be healthier. That means it takes you going further to find that thing you can't find. Once you hitting a the 'i'm tired', breaking point, that's when the underlying ones many times arise, and then that's your opportunity to identify it with physical feeling as well as emotional, as you will be mad for having to do this.

If you don't know who David Goggins is, check him out. Though this man doesn't have everything figured out, and maybe much less than masters or high practitioners. He's figured out something genuine and maybe something a lot of high practitioners will never understand because they aren't willing to go through the fire.

I aologize ahead of time if things don't make sense. I rushed through this one, due to having deleted my entire first post :/

#art #nature #exercise # meditation

Edited by welkin

14 minutes ago, welkin said:

that moment everything ones just wrote gets erased due to refreshing.... fml

Had a lot of reasoning behind my suggestion. now it'll just be another suggestion lol.

are you doing cardio exercise. Running. etc.?

That alone with whatever other practices you are doing may be all it takes. I've complicated solutions for myself countless times. Usually things always go back to simplicity. And a lot of times simplicity is what we don't want to do. Exercise being one of them for a lot..

In my opinion a certain base point of cardiovascular health and consistency is required to live a healthy life. They are just things you can't attain without putting in the work. I mention this because i don't believe anyone else did. And i dont mean purposeless exercising.

I'm talking you have fitness goals, learning the correct biomechanics, breathing, and muscle usage. Which can be completely different than someone who just goes out to run.

i always suggest this to everyone, because i believe that we are of course our bodies. And changes don't happen without the required force. And sometimes you need to breakdown the body because whatever you're trying to change is hidden so deep, you need to keep peeling the layers. Of course meditation and practice is one way. But it's not the same as exercise.

Excersize can be allot like meditation, if you simply listen to your emotional guidance system, to allow for the natural inspiration of your own greater allowed and more joyously felt realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness, to excersize in a way you truely want to be excersizing. In full harmony and alignment  with your true nature of being, fully allowed by you to be fully and joyously felt and flowed through you, realised by you and excersized by you.

Evermore ongoingly allowed by you to be evermore ongoingly naturally and effortlessly and joyously felt realised by you, thus also excersized by you, ongoingly more freely and succesfully and joyfully and naturally. Inspiredly. Better feelingly, emotionally. Energy motionally.

Allowed for the natural realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, evermore ongoingly effortlessly and naturally. And freely. And joyfully. Etceteraly.

Simply feel your way emotionally first, then excersize your inspired and good feelingly felt allowed to be realised by you actions. The actions that can achieve more than millions who are not in alignment with their true nature. Flowing the energy which creates worlds through you, for the mere natural and effortless joyous life experience that is who it is you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

And the journey never ends, the joy is in the journey of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

So also to value when you think of a way to excersize that doesn't feel emotionally good. Then you are so much more capable and free to allow your realisation of what thus then DOES feel better and does feel good to you, of how you truely do want to be excersizing right here and now.

Not to find some kind of fancy end all be all solution for all of humanity evermore inspired.... That is just a fancy side effect of your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. You simply do it for the in the here and now moment joy of it, being and becoming evermore here and now. Naturally and effortlessly. As you are unconditionally worthy of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now, for you, with you, through you, as you, etc.

Edited by Everything

On 10/17/2019 at 5:18 PM, Everything said:

in the journey of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

So also to value when you think of a way to excersize that doesn't feel emotionally good. Then you are so much more capable and free to allow your realisation of what thus then DOES feel better and does feel good to you, of how you truely do want to be excersizing right here and now.

Not to find some kind of fancy end all be all solution for all of humanity evermore inspired.... That is just a fancy side effect of your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. You simply do it for the in the here and now moment joy of it, being and becoming evermore here and now. Naturally and effortlessly. As you are unconditionally worthy of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now, for you, with you, through you, as you, etc.

\

Edited by welkin

1 hour ago, welkin said:

Agreed Everything, before any of the meditation, practices, exercise, everything. It begins and ends with one's honesty, truth seeking, love, sincerity, resiliance.

With the current time period we live in though, lots of us have go through a lot and certain solutions don't work for every person. Which is why you're right. You caught it. I do want to find universally what works for everyone, because i know some of us are being eradicated through a manipulated evolutionary process that's incredibly limited to certain types of brainwashed people. I know there is a universal solution/checklists/process/system that consists of the different aspect of our being in relation to the physical reality we live in. But not one that gives you answers for your to understand intellectually. But one that allows you to answer your own questions. There has to be.

Yeah there is, and that's called your emotional guidance system. So that you can always feel your way towards your greater allowed realisations of all those answers to all those questions that you truely seek.

You just have to follow the trail of your own emotional guidance system, to come to realise anything and everything that is or will ever be of any importance to you evermore ongoingly more effortlessly, emotionally. Naturally. As your simple ability to feel better, evermore, ongoingly. Fine tunedly. Precisely, balancedly, harmonizedly, blendedly, co-fusingly, co-realisingly, co-creatively, in full harmonic alignment with your ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness, fully allowed by you to be fully flowed through you, joyously felt convergence of your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness here and now as a total being of joy.

And for me the process I shared is to give an idea of how to actually correctly utilize the emotional guidance system in a more beneficial way and more allowed to be realised way.

that you can achieve by simply being willing to feel better and feel better, step by step, through this playful process of writing that I shared. Even slightly better. However you wanna do it or allow for it to be or happend, I also shared the playful process of how I do that. That I find a fun way to receive my greater knowing more fully more clearly. more emotionally more unconditionally more effortlessly and naturally.

You do all of that by simply feeling better. And there is a process whereby you can allow yourself to receive the answers to your own questions, that I have shared in the box life thread. Where I am in my room, and utilizing my emotional guidance system, to come to realise all that is of matter to me, in relationship to this subject of my room. 

because I want people to know that they can have everything they can ever want to be do or have, if they are simply willing to feel better first. About whatever is the subject of their desire. And it is an eternal and joyful process of evermore being and becoming evermore. An energy motional co-creative effortless natural allowed co-realisation in full/fuller harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. Simply for the joy of being and becoming evermore here and now.

The energy motional process as applied by me, as can be applied by anyone in anyway they so desire, for any reason they so desire, is written by me in my last post with the two youtube videos included in there, on the topic made by silent thunder about box life. 

And if you wish to receive the process directly from the source, feel free to pm me, so that I can share you a link to that aswell and even more processes by which you can allow yourself to receive those answers you truely seek more effortlessly and joyfully and even more playfully. Freely. Succesfully, or whatever you wish.

Edited by Everything

I agree the emotional guidance system is part of the entire core.

Is choosing to feel better practical though? I would say most people choose to feel better, while some don't. But how can one feel better if they don't know how to feel better. Or. How can they feel better when they are limited to what they can feel better by based off different ideas or suggestions. If one did not develop themselves to be malleable enough, one cannot develop the creativity to trust the emotional system to listen and know the solutions.

Of course at the core we are higher consciousness. We are not only our minds or bodies. But does that mean those things are of any less importance in this physical timeline we're living in? At the root of it all, higher being is what one needs to remember. But to neglect the other aspects as if they are not currently a part of us currently, would be just as debilitating. As in we're born into a reality where these things do exist. Btw this is coming from someone knew early on they were not of this limited (possibly through manipulation) world.

We literally have different living vessels within us, meaning our feet. We want to walk run. Our hands, we want to swing, grab, feel. Minds, want to think. All of these want to be free and go everywhere. So we of course need to bring all those things back center in to remember what is giving it its life and possibility of reaching beyond our immediate physical space. Since they tend to constantly be trying to run away from our center.

A lot of people need a box life in order to feel safe and know they exist in this world. And that's okay, because that's what we're taught. I'm just suggesting changing the box to where it has the necessities in order to uncover a life outside the box.

2 hours ago, welkin said:

I agree the emotional guidance system is part of the entire core.

Is choosing to feel better practical though? I would say most people choose to feel better, while some don't. But how can one feel better if they don't know how to feel better. Or. How can they feel better when they are limited to what they can feel better by based off different ideas or suggestions. If one did not develop themselves to be malleable enough, one cannot develop the creativity to trust the emotional system to listen and know the solutions.

Of course at the core we are higher consciousness. We are not only our minds or bodies. But does that mean those things are of any less importance in this physical timeline we're living in? At the root of it all, higher being is what one needs to remember. But to neglect the other aspects as if they are not currently a part of us currently, would be just as debilitating. As in we're born into a reality where these things do exist. Btw this is coming from someone knew early on they were not of this limited (possibly through manipulation) world.

We literally have different living vessels within us, meaning our feet. We want to walk run. Our hands, we want to swing, grab, feel. Minds, want to think. All of these want to be free and go everywhere. So we of course need to bring all those things back center in to remember what is giving it its life and possibility of reaching beyond our immediate physical space. Since they tend to constantly be trying to run away from our center.

A lot of people need a box life in order to feel safe and know they exist in this world. And that's okay, because that's what we're taught. I'm just suggesting changing the box to where it has the necessities in order to uncover a life outside the box.

-I alway feel emotion. Its natural to me. 

-when I think I always feel, and not feeling is also a feeling, a guidance. It means that you need no guidance. Indifference. 

-If you want to feel more guidance, be more free to think more freely. 

Edited by Everything

I leave for two weeks... and then all hell breaks loose....  :lol:

You know, I may not be the most well versed student in the teachings of Taoism, and I definitely don't have the experience with meditation and energy work that many people on this forum clearly have, but isn't one of Lao Tsu's principles that simplicity is more powerful than complexity?  I may be mixing my teachings here but I know that there is some verse somewhere that favors listening, silence, and simplicity, over unending and overly complex explanations.  

I think some of the responses in this thread have been absolutely epic, @alchemystical you had me dying laughing with the way you responded up there because you stuck to your guns and chose to try to bring things back down to earth.  

But I just want to say that... being an effective communicator is a skill, and I don't believe that it is more the job of the listener to be able to grasp one's philosophical ideas than it is the philosopher to find ways to make their points simple, and clear, and easily understood.  This thread has some of the longest posts I have ever seen, and some of the wordiest sentences I have ever read.  Highly amusing but it makes no impact on me whatsoever at all.  

To me when I see that?  It's like the author of such things is on their own little island, they do not feel the energy of nor listen to the true essence coming from those they are trying to influence.  It almost seems like they get more satisfaction out of speaking than they do being heard.  I have been guilty of this many times in my life, and will probably be guilty of it again, but at the end of the day, I feel like this happens when people speak from the head and not the heart.  The intention seems to be more about showing that you know some great truth, than it is to actually helping others.  

So yeah I don't know how to close this, it's just my observations of how this conversation has gone.  So....

giphy.gif

• Like 1

The best way I’ve seen deep traumas cleared is through what is known as Zi Fa Gong... but you need to find a teacher for that. And not all teachers are great, unfortunately.

Another thing I’ve learned in my own experience is finding the edge of an emotion...

Normally when you feel an emotion, it’s actually the ‘top of the wave’ that you feel... the emotion started way earlier in a very subtle way. 

You must become very curious of the experiential nature of an emotion - how it feels and what leads up to it. Then keep finding the onset before the full blooming of it. It’s tricky to explain.

Keep finding the edge - ‘oh I’m about to get angry’... and look for an even more subtle edge... ‘oh I feel a slight increase in blood flow’... and even subtler still... ‘oh my breathing had a slight pause on the inhale’... and subtler.

If you make it a habit to find the source of your emotions, it becomes much more manageable... it won’t clear the underlying source of the trauma, but it can create a lot more freedom.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 10/17/2019 at 5:20 AM, alchemystical said:

Interesting perspective but I do get the feeling that some folks contributing simply don't have a grasp of the way emotions work in relation to traumatic experience as its a whole different ball game. Regular cognition occurs via the PFC with the Limbic System adding in the splash of colour and emotion with the R Complex ticking away silently in the background.

What is interesting is that the inter connectivity of these three aspects goes R Complex>Limbic>PFC meaning the most primitive part (Which senses danger in the environment and controls the blood flow/action potential of the rest in anticipation) trumps the rest when push comes to shove in the case of traumatic activation which is why people feel overwhelmed by the sudden onslaught of a flashback. This is far, far different from just having some minor irritation floating around in the back of your awareness and makes up a vast portion of what is termed PTSD.

Regular therapeutic approaches offer very little in the way of cure as all they do is symptom manage at best but what I want to do is release the unprocessed emotions that are causing this in the first place, which is why I researched the aetiology of it all and came here to find alternate perspectives, as this should - in theory - defuse the traumatic recollection. Literally anything is a worth a try.

Its not a simple case of "stop feeding it" as "it" feeds on you when the memories are triggered and your higher awareness centers all go offline as you are in the throes of a flashback and the dis-regulation that comes with it as you are in fight/flight/freeze mode. Even worse is if none of these options were viable at the time of the event which is what caused the emotions to be suppressed in the first place so the conscious mind could slowly attempt to "recreate" reality and make sense of what happened until the suppressed emotions surface again trying to seek resolution and once again overwhelm whilst retraumatizing in the process, rinse and repeat.

Hopefully this helps everyone to grasp the situation as it is and not as you think it is as this field in and of itself is very, very misunderstood by everyone from lay people to most mental health professionals as they truly don't comprehend its implications and methods of action, latest research and insights who then try to then treat it via ineffective methods which is why I've taken this approach to wellness as the onus is on me to heal.

I do appreciate all of worth that everyone contributes and hope this clarifies your knowledge of the state of the play.

Have you read The Body Keeps the Score? It is about precisely what you're describing here.

I created a link for it in my ppd, and discussion and exploration of what is found in the pages is welcome there.

• Like 1

On 24-10-2019 at 8:23 PM, Symph said:

This thread has some of the longest posts I have ever seen, and some of the wordiest sentences I have ever read.  Highly amusing but it makes no impact on me whatsoever at all.

You also don't want to be impacted. So don't just leave yet, because you might go out there again looking to be impacted by things, not realising that you are the one impacting yourself. And you have always been impacting yourself. And to thus then realise your true power of that which is you. To be free to be, do or have whatever you TRUELY want, is your freedom from your own constantly impacting yourself in the negative sense. Of looking out for trouble.

You came here with the expectation of being impacted even, and I know you will probably think you want to blame life conditions for that, but the truth is, that when you did not find the impact here, you simply left. So how useful is that expectation that you hold to be impacted and looking out for being impacted. For as long as you keep looking to be impacted, you will simply keep finding being impacted. And you will ignore all things that are supporting you and even want to support you. You do that to yourself. And realising that SETS YOU FREE. To not care anymore about what other people think of you! Or what they do. You already know you want to have a peaceful interaction with everyone. So who cares what other people choose, THEY HAVE 0 IMPACT on your life! They can never ever have any impact on your life. For you are peace itself. 

So then simply go out and look for peace. And you will enjoy your life that much more. It's such a waste of time to look out for being impacted. It is such an easy switch. To simply go out and look for things that actually support you and enliven you and ENRICH you and ENLIGHTEN you and ENJOY upon you. And such a great allowed self realisation. Because you cannot ever lessen who you are. No matter how much you impact your self constantly, you will always simply realise, you don't need to do that to yourself. Cause you are you. And you know you deserve to be more supported in being who you are, rather then constantly being impacted. Then go look for the support of who you are. That is the very peace of who you are. The very freedom of who you are. The very joy of who you are.

Edited by Everything

Meditation always helps you relief from intense fear and despair or grief or even feeling guilt or hate.

So if you feel strong negative emotion, focus more on something meaningless and try to hold your attention more consistently upon it. Anything peaceful or neutral will do. Like focusing on a piece of blank paper or stone and try to be aware of it consistently without thinking thought. If thought comes, just gently replace your attention and awareness back on the piece of blank paper or stone or whatever you want, you are holding in front of you. And if thoughts come again, place your awareness back on your object of focus and try to hold it there as consistently as possible. As BEST as  you can. And if thoughts come again and again, and eventually you will succeed. In just a few attempt. Your awareness will be focused purely non-contradicted on purely the paper, experiencing nothing but purely the paper alone in full non-contradicted awareness on it purely and it alone fully purely aware and present in your awareness of it and it alone. And eventually your mind will quiet and your emotions will feel reliefed.

You can also simply internally voice in a powerful way a sound of your own voice like OOoooohhhmmmmm. An focus on your own internal voice or even say it out loud softly to hear your own voice saying it helps. And even loudly if you feel the need to do that just do it. A sound that doesn't mean anything. You can even make up your own sound, like, blaaaaaaa. And focus consistently on it. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... or Uuuuuuuuu. Doesn't matter.  So you can focus consistently upon it and your thoughts will quiet.

And you gotta know you are also not needing to let the negative self contradictory resistant energy and energetic thought patterns  get that far and gain so much momentum that you feel despair. You can always simply meditate before you reach that point at all. Even distract from slightly worse feeling thoughts. And simply distract from whatever self contradictory thoughts that feel worse, by staying present to your emotional guidance system always. So you know when it's time to meditate and distract. And eventually you will feel better way more of the time.  For again, you cannot let go of thought unless you replace it by something else. So focus on something completely meaningless as consistently as you can and your mind will quiet and you will feel better. For when you don't think self contradictory thoughts, you will simply feel better again. Naturally. Healthy. Feeling better.

For again if you have been thinking allot of energetically self contradictory thought patterns, and there's allot of momentum behind it, you're gonna feel that much more worse. Just like when you got a bad flue, your temp rises that much more, and your body will not function normally anymore, because you also don't need it to at that moment in time, you need to lay down and rest. And you can even meditate while having a flue, and realise that you can feel emotionally better, even tho you have a flue. And as you realise you can feel good, regardless of any and all conditions, the flue will pass that much more quickly. you can become so good at meditating and focusing in your meditation to release any and all energetically self contradictory thought patterns, that you can recover from a flue in a matter of minutes and seconds even. It is all about energy that is allowed to flow or not allowed to flow. And you are always an extension of source energy and you are always unconditionally loved. So all you gotta do is simply release whatever is bothering and focus more on the wellness and done instantly. And gone. Nothing can contradict you. You can become such a powerful focuser and good feeler, a being who focused for the purpose of feeling good. That you allow the energy which creates worlds to flow through you, for the realisation of whatever you want to be do or have. You are unconditionally loved. You are unconditional love. And all you gotta do is open the door. Lifting the veil. Focusing on any meaningless object of focus, leave behind all thoughts, and as you quiet your mind, you receive your own greater non-physical consciousness as pure positive energy flowing through you. Allowing you to be realised by you. To be do or have whatever you want. Truely known by you. Enjoyed upon you.

May it all be well with you.

Edited by Everything

8 hours ago, ऋषि said:

You have hit on many points here but perhaps they need to be teased out a bit to get more insight on this.

Your insight, or the individual your addressing's insight?

8 hours ago, ऋषि said:

In particular, the aspect of habitation is indeed paramount.. not only where "feeding" is concerned, but in all aspects of mind.  In other words, the most primary origination of mind is intimately related to habitation of conscious presence in the terms of "I AM" rather than "NOT ME" (or "it"... however you want to put it.) 

I believe in some cases the "not me" or "it" is the easiest manner in which individuals can express what amounts to a "highjacking." The internal systems are operating in a manner the individual recognizes as 'off' (having been rewritten/overwritten/rewired/ how ever you want to say it through trauma), and a manner they don't have conscious control over. The poster (as I understand it) is asking how to heal this, and has shared how un-useful certain ideas are in his opinion - which the research in the book I suggested above backs up.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2019 at 8:18 AM, ilumairen said:

Have you read The Body Keeps the Score? It is about precisely what you're describing here.

I spent an afternoon talking with a trauma specialist who hails this book as a vital and significant work in the developing field of trauma therapy.  I had the good fortune to be on set one long day, without anything to actively do, but be available and the on set medic's main career is trauma therapy.  We spoke at length about the developments of EMDR and her experiences and that of her two grown son's... the three of them with a combined 55 years of trauma therapy.

We spoke at length about the nature of memory and trauma and how it registers in fascia and musculature and intra organal tissues.  She spoke at length about the, at times, miraculous and near instant benefit of EMDR therapy for some folks experiencing PTSD and C-PTSD.

In my wife's case.  Time seems to have been the most efficient healer.  More specifically, Time without more trauma.  Her utter retreat from society for a period of years living as an urban hermit in our home seems to have been able to get her through the worst of it.  To have a safe, relatively controlled space in which to do and act and react however she felt most safe and comfortable.

She is now almost fully out of the shell.  Actively mulling and considering what areas that would be a healthy option for a job, helps out at our son's school and goes for days and weeks without a thought of the former terrors that defined her mind for years.  She's reached out to friends and meets for lunch a couple times a month.

She's considered EMDR therapy, though any therapy is still held at arm's length.  There were a couple of real shit folk therapists, who actually added to the trauma, rather than help.

When she unveiled herself as suicidal.  I quit working and took on the house and daily activities, so she could do whatever she felt she needed to, in order to recover.  It was a couple years of hermit in the home.  Then a couple of brief forrays and interactions with folks while running quick errands.

Now I'm taking calls for projects again and she's all but recovered.  The memories still arise, but she does not identify with them, as she once did.  The memories have lost their teeth.  Almost as if it all happened to another person, or in another life time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Now I'm taking calls for projects again and she's all but recovered.  The memories still arise, but she does not identify with them, as she once did.  The memories have lost their teeth.  Almost as if it all happened to another person, or in another life time.

So good to hear!

• Thanks 1

On 27-10-2019 at 6:11 PM, silent thunder said:

More specifically, Time without more trauma. 

And that is why no one needs to be a trauma specialist as they realise they can become wellness specialists instead.