alchemystical

Releasing suppressed emotions?

Recommended Posts

How does one do that? According to TCM each organ carries its own emotion and suppression causes impingement of its function yet no one seems to address exactly how one clears/releases these emotions effectively?

 

Anyone know and have any practical, solutions please?

 

Thanks

Edited by alchemystical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One way to this is to write all the emotions down on paper and sit with it to process and accept its presence. Then replace it with the opposite emotion.

if you want to address or correct Anger, process it and correct it with Forgiveness and love. 

To address poverty replace it with Talent and Hardwork.

To address anxiety correct it with Faith and Trust.

 

it takes time to transmute emotional so do take your time. Wishing you the best.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, remember that emotions are normal.

 

If they are suppressed, then don't suppress them in the first place.

 

The way to freedom from emotions is to be willing to endure a little bit of pain.

 

When the disturbance comes, you grab the emotion in front of you, and you do it quickly, as soon as it comes. 

 

You know that if you touch the tongue of a flame quickly it won't burn you much.

 

Well managing emotions is like that.

 

As soon as the disturbance comes, you hold it in your hand and feel the sting of its flame while it's still small.

 

And it's OK if the emotion hurts, just remember that the pain you are feeling is the price of freedom.


Repressing means placing the burning emotion in your back pocket.  Soon it's going start a fire, and your entire pants will be on fire.

 

But when you grab (or "own") the emotion and accept it as it is, then it will slowly self combust.

 

It can only do that on its own.... Because what you resist persists. And what you avoid will magnify.

 

Emotions are organic, they reflect the passing weather, they are natural.

 

It's the fact people hold on to them, or reject them and that makes them un-natural.

 

One of my Masters would say, when you fart, do you reflect on the fart or analyse it ? 

 

Your butt farts basically, and your mind produces thoughts, your ears receive sounds.

 

It's all part of the environment. Don't get caught up in any one of them so much.

 

From Master Ni Hua Ching,

 

The moon waxes and wanes.

Tides ebb and flow.

Emotion moves up and down.

Only achieved ones enjoy

The smooth flow of nature.

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alchemystical said:

According to TCM each organ carries its own emotion and suppression causes impingement of its function yet no one seems to address exactly how one clears/releases these emotions effectively?

 

Sorry, I just saw you wanted a TCM based answer. Well I think just clearing the 5 channels will have a trickle like side-effect to the emotional level. But often the channels and the emotions don't work quite hand in hand. I mean, it may take a while longer after your liver channel is technically open for anger to go away. Because emotions or blockages live on many levels.

 

Maybe the 6 healing sounds then ? The deep exhales I find are conducive to releasing deep stuff. And the sounds you make open the channels too. 

 

Otherwise live a balanced life. If there is no joy in your life, find a way to bring that in. Get a girlfriend/partner. And do the same for the 5 other emotions. Just avoid extremes basically, like never any joy, or always angry or never getting over someone's passing. That's closer to what you're asking for in OP I think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you meditate... first let the mind become still by observing thoughts without rating them.After thoughts are gone emotions will come to the surface on their own.So then you do the same with them.Also if bodily sensations come up like maybe pain in the stomach do the same with them , just observe and relax/let go.Sometimes the emotions doesnt have to come up this way they will change after the blokadge is gone.

 

Also paida qigong is a good way i think because through the patting you will feel the organs more while the vibrations also help releasing.

 

Healing sounds are also good. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Winn's book on the 5 Animals 6 Healing sounds practice is excellent and has detailed descriptions of how to go very deeply into releasing emotions with qigong, including working the 5 elements into deeper layers of the energy body, shaping intention, moving from elemental energy to organ to meridien etc..., and using vibration and vocalisation.

Doing these things pushes fresh energy through the meridiens and organs, but also works on the level of the subconscious reality of these functions.  The subconscious does not change easily and so if you have old problems it can take time.  Are you ready to be sincere honest to face the truth and let go ... can you do qigong and let go, or are you trying to cling on to who you have been ?

 

Also your general level of Consciousness acquired in spiritual practice affects your ability to purify your subconscious.

 

Having said that you can also work directly with the emotions from the psyche.

Inner Bonding (Margaret Paul) is very good.

 

Observing emotions is good only in the beginning, and does not allow you to embody them or your human self.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great contributions so far, many thanks to you all as you have provided much to consider.

 

 

2 hours ago, rideforever said:

Michael Winn's book on the 5 Animals 6 Healing sounds practice is excellent and has detailed descriptions of how to go very deeply into releasing emotions with qigong, including working the 5 elements into deeper layers of the energy body, shaping intention, moving from elemental energy to organ to meridien etc..., and using vibration and vocalisation.

Doing these things pushes fresh energy through the meridiens and organs, but also works on the level of the subconscious reality of these functions.  The subconscious does not change easily and so if you have old problems it can take time.  Are you ready to be sincere honest to face the truth and let go ... can you do qigong and let go, or are you trying to cling on to who you have been ?

 

Also your general level of Consciousness acquired in spiritual practice affects your ability to purify your subconscious.

 

Having said that you can also work directly with the emotions from the psyche.

Inner Bonding (Margaret Paul) is very good.

 

Observing emotions is good only in the beginning, and does not allow you to embody them or your human self.

 

This all sounds absolutely perfect and was just the trajectory/style I'm seeking. Thank you.

 

Its exactly all about clearing out the accumulated crap from the subconscious, releasing the old patterns to allow new flow, that is my primary focus here because I've come to realize that just observation/doing forms/making shapes has allowed to progress so far but now I wish to delve deeper into myself and remove that which does not serve my highest interests and that involves a different approach all together.

 

There is so much fluff out there and its got to feel real/practical to me and what you've outlined does just that so thank you.

 

Mainly I wish to cleanse accumulated trauma and its effects on the systems both physical and energetic due to incomplete processing/overwhelming experience as these energies feel "stuck" inside so any insight from those who have walked his path before would be most welcome and thank you all for contributing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sebastian said:

You know that if you touch the tongue of a flame quickly it won't burn you much.

Well managing emotions is like that.

As soon as the disturbance comes, you hold it in your hand and feel the sting of its flame while it's still small.

And it's OK if the emotion hurts, just remember that the pain you are feeling is the price of freedom.
Repressing means placing the burning emotion in your back pocket.  Soon it's going start a fire, and your entire pants will be on fire.

But when you grab (or "own") the emotion and accept it as it is, then it will slowly self combust.

It can only do that on its own.... Because what you resist persists. And what you avoid will magnify.

Emotions are organic, they reflect the passing weather, they are natural.

It's the fact people hold on to them, or reject them and that makes them un-natural.

 

The moon waxes and wanes.

Tides ebb and flow.

Emotion moves up and down.

Only achieved ones enjoy

The smooth flow of nature.

 

 

That was absolutely beautiful, until you started talking about farts, then it was both funny and beautiful.  lol  but no seriously that was great.

3 hours ago, rideforever said:

Michael Winn's book on the 5 Animals 6 Healing sounds practice is excellent and has detailed descriptions of how to go very deeply into releasing emotions with qigong, including working the 5 elements into deeper layers of the energy body, shaping intention, moving from elemental energy to organ to meridien etc..., and using vibration and vocalisation.

Doing these things pushes fresh energy through the meridiens and organs, but also works on the level of the subconscious reality of these functions.  The subconscious does not change easily and so if you have old problems it can take time.  Are you ready to be sincere honest to face the truth and let go ... can you do qigong and let go, or are you trying to cling on to who you have been ?

 

Do you have the name of this book??  I looked him up and there's quite a few books but I'm not sure which one has this practice in it.  Would love to read it!

3 hours ago, NATURE BEEING said:

If you meditate... first let the mind become still by observing thoughts without rating them.After thoughts are gone emotions will come to the surface on their own.So then you do the same with them.Also if bodily sensations come up like maybe pain in the stomach do the same with them , just observe and relax/let go.Sometimes the emotions doesnt have to come up this way they will change after the blokadge is gone.

 

Also paida qigong is a good way i think because through the patting you will feel the organs more while the vibrations also help releasing.

 

Healing sounds are also good. 

How long do you have to meditate before emotions come up?  Is there a way to do it wrong?  I tend to feel like I can't meditate passed about 20 minutes or so before my mind kind of... comes out of trance and starts going "why are we still sitting here open your eyes" and no emotions ever come up.  Is there a better technique or should I just force myself to wait longer?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Symph said:

That was absolutely beautiful, until you started talking about farts, then it was both funny and beautiful.  lol  but no seriously that was great.

Do you have the name of this book??  I looked him up and there's quite a few books but I'm not sure which one has this practice in it.  Would love to read it!

How long do you have to meditate before emotions come up?  Is there a way to do it wrong?  I tend to feel like I can't meditate passed about 20 minutes or so before my mind kind of... comes out of trance and starts going "why are we still sitting here open your eyes" and no emotions ever come up.  Is there a better technique or should I just force myself to wait longer?  

 

For how long do you meditate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NATURE BEEING said:

 

For how long do you meditate?

Like I said I have trouble getting passed the 20 minute point I always start feeling restless and like I'm coming out of trance at that point.  So somewhere between 15 to 20 minutes would be the answer.  It begins to feel like "it's no longer working" at that stage or like monkey mind wakes up with a vengeance.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is my opinion, suppressed emotions can be safely released with the help of a professional, or through Emotions Anonymous using the help of the group, the 12 Steps, and a sponsor. But if these emotions are just from everyday living stuff, writing them down and addressing the issue with the offender will help keep it objective and assertive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't find the Michael Winn book anymore, the closest seems to be the audio course for Qigong Fundamentals 1 : https://healingtaousa.com/product/chi-kung-fundamentals-1-audio-video/

On the DVD for this (5 animals 6 healing sounds) it is good but the advanced practice is not covered.

 

Many people try to purify their subconscious.  And it can be maddeningly difficult and ineffective.  Why ?
You have to attain a higher awakeness to reprogramme yourself.

 

Second thing is that reprogramming your subconscious is not a good way to avoid life.  You have emotions because you are supposed to have emotions.  So you have to learn to wield them. 

 

Often imo the problem is not the emotion ... it is the fragmentation.   In other words you experience emotions as difficult because they are fragmenting you, which is painful.  When angry, there are two or twenty two voices inside all wanting something different.  And so you cannot respond or wield this power .. of course it's all caught up in stuff from the past.   It's a mess.

 

Trauma fragments very deeply. Energy work on the own is limited especially for Westerners who like to have an expressive emotional life.

 

Zhan Zhuang : energy de-frag

Inner Bonding  : psyche de-frag

5 Animals + 6 Healing Sounds : energy purify, psyche express

 

Each one takes time to learn.  Of course people want to do things that don't hurt and don't put you in your pain ... but better to bite the bullet today and save 30 years.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Symph said:

Like I said I have trouble getting passed the 20 minute point I always start feeling restless and like I'm coming out of trance at that point.  

 

I’m curious about this - trance?

Care to share any more about your practice?

Meditation for me is nothing like a trance, quite the contrary.

 

In the tradition I follow, there are some very effective ways of working with emotional energy. It involves clearing the channels and chakras in the body through practices called the 9 Breathings of Purification and the Five Tsa Lung. These come from the Bön tradition of Tibet.

 

If interested, I can post links to free instruction.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One simple way to release suppressed emotions is simply to stop doing the things we habitually do to suppress them.¬† For me, it¬īs chocolate cake.¬† Anything addictive (even, say, internet forums) can suppress emotions and when the addictive behavior stops the emotions will come bubbling up.¬† Common addictive behaviors include the obvious biggies like alcohol and drugs but also television, gambling, sex/porn, shopping, food, social media, etc.¬† Even excessive busyness and work.

 

Instead of addictive indulgences try a solo walk in nature.  Writing in a journal.  Meditation.  My experience is that these things bring me closer to my emotional self.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, steve said:

 

In the tradition I follow, there are some very effective ways of working with emotional energy. It involves clearing the channels and chakras in the body through practices called the 9 Breathings of Purification and the Five Tsa Lung. These come from the Bön tradition of Tibet.

 

If interested, I can post links to free instruction.

 

I'd be interested and grateful for the instruction.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Symph said:

Like I said I have trouble getting passed the 20 minute point I always start feeling restless and like I'm coming out of trance at that point.  So somewhere between 15 to 20 minutes would be the answer.  It begins to feel like "it's no longer working" at that stage or like monkey mind wakes up with a vengeance.  

Sorry i meant since when you are meditating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, alchemystical said:

 

I'd be interested and grateful for the instruction.

 

Here is a link to instructions on the 9 Breathings of Purification - https://ligmincha.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/nine-breathings-final-2011.pdf

 

Here is a diagram that’s may help with the visualization -

https://ligminchatexas.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Channels.jpg

 

This alone can be very effective in working with emotional stuff. I worked with neighbors who were dealing with issues around cancer treatment using this technique and it was profoundly effective for them in mobilizing emotional energies. 

 

If you want to get into more sophisticated practices, the Tsa Lung are amazing but take some time to understand and feel. There is a great book that covers these methods called Awakening the Sacred Body by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche.

 

Alternatively, there’s a free online course that covers them, along with a basic Bön meditation routine here - https://www.ligminchalearning.com/starting-a-meditation-practice/ You will need to sign up but there are no fees.

 

If you need any additional info, please let me know.

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steve said:

 

I’m curious about this - trance?

Care to share any more about your practice?

Meditation for me is nothing like a trance, quite the contrary.

 

In the tradition I follow, there are some very effective ways of working with emotional energy. It involves clearing the channels and chakras in the body through practices called the 9 Breathings of Purification and the Five Tsa Lung. These come from the Bön tradition of Tibet.

 

If interested, I can post links to free instruction.

Trance is probably too strong of a word, I just mean that I don't find myself having many thoughts after just a few minutes of meditation, I begin to feel a more... ummm... I just hear noises and feel peaceful and there's a bit of a hypnotic "drifting" kind of feeling, but I tend to wake up out of it after about 15 to 20 minutes and then I start finding myself thinking again and feeling bored.  @NATURE BEEING If this is what you're asking, I've been meditating for about a year, but it's very off and on.  I might not meditate for a whole month, then mediate 4 times in a week or... I'm not consistent with it at all.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Symph said:

Trance is probably too strong of a word, I just mean that I don't find myself having many thoughts after just a few minutes of meditation, I begin to feel a more... ummm... I just hear noises and feel peaceful and there's a bit of a hypnotic "drifting" kind of feeling, but I tend to wake up out of it after about 15 to 20 minutes and then I start finding myself thinking again and feeling bored.  @NATURE BEEING If this is what you're asking, I've been meditating for about a year, but it's very off and on.  I might not meditate for a whole month, then mediate 4 times in a week or... I'm not consistent with it at all.  

 

Thanks for the clarification. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no such thing as surpressed emotions. You always accurately feel your here and now energy motional relativity of your allowed/lesser allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. As your ability to feel emotion is all about your here and now energy motional relativity between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness. 

 

This is felt as emotions, unconditionally, emotionally, energy motionally. 

 

Then this emotion is your emotional guidance system. So all disease and ilness is simply a secondary manifestational/conditional indication of durably lesser allowed alignment / or durably allowed discord or misalignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding Source of All Creation / Dao / God as infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom.

Where as your emotions are your primary indicator of your allowed or lesser allowed alignment (discord/misalignment) with your own greater non-physical consciousness of pure positive energy, like the "breath" of the Source of All Creation and always being in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation, which expands together with and for you, as you are an inseperable extension of it evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. So you feel your energy motional relativity to all of that, primarily, emotionally, unconditionally. 

 

So what causes negative emotion? You are flowing your true nature of pure positive energy as your greater non-physical consciousness (of which you are an inseperable extension of this aspect of you) as your life force through yourself through self contradictory energetic thought patterns which are resistant / self contradictory in energy motional nature of being in contradiction with it/your self. Creating a temporary gap or discord or resistance to your natural self allowed joyous realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely allowed by you to be realised by you evermore here and now in full harmony and allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness as a fully allowed to be fully realised by you total being, as your natural joyous state of being in full allowd harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness as a total being, physical and non-physical hand in hand. As your soul and your life force fully allowed to flow fully through you, indicated by your positive good feeling emotions of alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. 

 

So whenever you think about something, and offer a thought or perspective about it, you always accurately feel your here and now energy motional relativity between this you of your perspective/thought/energetic thought pattern/stream and the perspective/thought/energetic thought pattern/stream of your own greater non-physical consciousness and that it has and offers you always unconditionally here and now about that very same subject of your attention/awareness as your emotional guidance system. As your unique path of least resistance to your natural full allowed realisation of all that you want to be do or have, evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyously and freely allowed by you to be evermore effortlessly and joyously and freely realised by you as your true natural state of being and becoming evermore here and now. 

 

So if you want to feel better, and more so allow your natural allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, emotionally, energy motionally, you don't have to ignore or release the emotions. 

 

You just have to allow your emotions to be the valuable indicators/guidance that they are. Which then help you realise, "oh, this thought/perspective that I am offering here and now doesn't feel so good!" and that means, you are free to release that perspective, in order to allow yourself to allow the perspective of your own greater non-physical consciousness, and thus your greater knowing, to be more fully and effortlessly and naturally and joyously and freely realised by you. 

 

So rather than saying releasing surpressed emotions, say "I am releasing self contradictory thought to allow my self to realise my own greater knowing more fully more effortlessly, by for example, meditating, and thus feel emotionally better / relief, as I do so." and this emotional indicator means, that whatever condition you are experiencing, will also be allowed to come back to full allowed realisation and alignment and knowing, for you, by you, with you, as you, through you. Naturally and effortlessly and joyously / better feelingly emotionally. 

 

So rather than calling it surpressed emotion, just call it negative emotion, indicating you are holding on to a perspective, offering a perspective here and now, that is out of harmony / alignment with your own greater knowing, of your own greater non-physical consciousness. And so you can release the energy motional self contradictory /  energetically resistant thought pattern, and thus you feel emotionally better. Meaning, you no longer create a resistance between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness, and so you allow yourself to naturally and effortlessly come back to full realisation, unconditionally, emotionally, effortlessly, joyously, freely, naturally, better feelingly. Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, emotionally, naturally, effortlessly, in full allowed harmony and alignment and realisation, with and of and as and through yourself, with and of and as your greater non physical consciousness, being more fully allowed by you, to be more fully realised by you, feeling better thus then, emotionally.

 

There are many ways to allow yourself to feel better emotionally. But often people think they have to do something in order to feel better. The most important thing you have to understand is that if you do not offer the self contradictory thoughts which are not compatible with your true nature, thus feeling bad, that you will naturally and effortlessly feel better again. And thus release any and all secondary conditional / manifestational indicators of discord automatically, naturally and effortlessly. It happens by virtue of you being an inseperable extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness.

 

Thus I say to you, always love your emotions, no matter what they are. They are valuably, always, indicating what you are doing here and now with your own energy. How you are flowing your own energy of your true nature of being, here and now, in contradiction with yourself or in allowed alignment or more allowed alignment with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness always fully evermore being and becoming here and now, as you, with you, for you, through you, etc.

So that you can always feel better, by no longer contradicting yourself, with energetic thought patterns which are self contradictory in nature, by releasing these energetic thought patterns of self contradiction. By letting go, of resistance, and allowing your true nature to be thus then ever so more fully and effortlessly allowed by you to be fully good/better feelingly realised by you, as your true natural state of being, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. Physical and non-physical hand in hand, in full allowed realisation, here and now, as you true allowed natural state of being, that your body translates as Joy or positive emotion. 

 

And since you are an inseperable extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness, you will always feel your energy motional relativity to your own greater non-physical consciousness as your emotional guidance system. So love this emotion, and it will guide you naturally and effortlessly back to your full/greater allowed realisation of your own true natural state of being in full allowed and realised harmony and alignment with your own ever expanding infinite and eternal greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding infinite and eternal Source of All Creation. 

 

All you gotta do is feel better, emotionally. By caring about how you feel, primarily, and wanting to feel better. This is simply your true natural state of being. To want to be in full allowed harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. For anything that any human has or will ever want to be, do or have, is because they think they will feel better in the being / doing / having of it. And since your own greater non-physical consciousness has become, fully, all that you truely want to be do or have, and more so, your greater non-physical consciousness is fully evermore here and now, being and becoming the ever MORENESS of all that you truely want to be, do or have, and offers you evermore here and now your unique path of least resistance, to your natural evermore joyous and effortless greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have. As your valuable emotional guidance system. So that you can always feel your way to all that you truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now, joyously, freely, succesfully, lovingly, blissfully, effortlessly, naturally. As a total fully realised being, physical AND non-physical, converging, here and now, meeting here and now, co-blending here and now, co-creating joyously here and now. As your natural state of being all that you truely are being and becoming evermore naturally, effortlessly and joyously and allowed by you to be evermore effortlessly and joyously realised by you. As you are an eternal and infinite being of evermore becoming. So you will never ever get it done. And you cannot ever get it wrong. So the joy is in the journey, that is your evermore being and becoming, in fuller / greater allowed alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. For all that you ask for, is being given to you, unconditionally, everMORE being and becoming for you here and now, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. And the point of your life, is to realise this joy, as your unique path of your unique life, as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now. For the point is that it does so, for you, but also WITH YOU, for the joyous life experience that is who you truely are. That is your unconditional deserving evermore here and now. 

Edited by Everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Symph said:

Trance is probably too strong of a word, I just mean that I don't find myself having many thoughts after just a few minutes of meditation, I begin to feel a more... ummm... I just hear noises and feel peaceful and there's a bit of a hypnotic "drifting" kind of feeling, but I tend to wake up out of it after about 15 to 20 minutes and then I start finding myself thinking again and feeling bored.  @NATURE BEEING If this is what you're asking, I've been meditating for about a year, but it's very off and on.  I might not meditate for a whole month, then mediate 4 times in a week or... I'm not consistent with it at all.  

I would just say try to be more consistent :) when i started i forced myself to do 20 minutes every morning before breakfast.it was hard but i continued then from one day to the next it felt great and since then its "hard" to not meditate in the morning. Try to see the boredom as a challenge.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some simple input

Zhan Zhuang will release trauma, as I was told by my Sifu that traumatic emotions are actually stored in the body.  Mind you, the emotions get released and it's up to the person to deal with these emotions...  For example, I knew a lady that broke down crying and took it upon herself to deal with it by way of professional help/therapy.

I wish you luck and success on your journey.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 3:37 AM, NATURE BEEING said:

I would just say try to be more consistent :) when i started i forced myself to do 20 minutes every morning before breakfast.it was hard but i continued then from one day to the next it felt great and since then its "hard" to not meditate in the morning. Try to see the boredom as a challenge.

That is probably some very good advice my friend :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10-10-2019 at 12:38 AM, spiraltao said:

some simple input

Zhan Zhuang will release trauma, as I was told by my Sifu that traumatic emotions are actually stored in the body.  Mind you, the emotions get released and it's up to the person to deal with these emotions...  For example, I knew a lady that broke down crying and took it upon herself to deal with it by way of professional help/therapy.

I wish you luck and success on your journey.

You don't need to deal with it, you just need to let it go, to allow your own evermore greater allowed naturally felt joyously allowed full blown allowed evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

 

So yes, often people feel the need to deal with it, because they believe they will feel better if they keep holding on to it, even tho it feels worse to keep holding on to it. So meditation helps you not only let go of it fully consciously, but also allow your greater allowed realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which holds all that you want to be do or have evermore ongoingly here and now for you, and offers you guidance evermore here and now for your evermore greater allowed naturally allowed realisation of all of it evermore ongoingly effortlessly joyfully here and now. So meditation also helps you to stay present to your valuable emotional guidance system which indicate your evermore here and now relativity between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness. So that you can and will always be willing to allow yourself to feel better, by simply easily and effortlessly let go of all that is not compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now, thus allowing yourself to feel naturally and effortlessly better, as you are an uncinditionally loved and inseperable extension of your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love, being and becoming evermore here and now for you, with you, through you, as you. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites