Optionsman

Orgasm from "dancing Palm"

Welcome to taobums!

nityama.com and http://www.thetaobums.com/Tantric-Mongoose-t4860.html seems to be a sex specific practice like what you are saying. There are more vids if you sign up on the sight. I don't know anything of the practice other than that Nityama was a student of Osho. If you aren't in Australia or can't make it to their Chicago program, take a look at kunlunbliss.com and get the book. Kunlun isn't sex specific, but can be used in the same way. I've been doing Kunlun for 3 months and haven't developed the O-Ray yet, but I'm working on it! :lol:

I am able to alter peoples emotional states by force of will, without saying anything I can turn anger into sadness, or depression into happiness. But this has been a useful skill with dealing with my unstable family members, I have been working on it for some time.

Also...

I am a little ashamed of myself, but I have self developed and perfected a similar skill to the orgasm one you speak about. I don't give orgasms without touch, but I can project sexual desire as an emotion into others. Perhaps I could share some insights :)

Edited by mwight

Wow Mwight - that's pretty amazing! What do you attribute the development of such an ability to? I wonder what other weird and wonderful things you can do?? :P

In kind regards,

Adam.

Wow Mwight - that's pretty amazing! What do you attribute the development of such an ability to? I wonder what other weird and wonderful things you can do?? :P

In kind regards,

Adam.

Well mostly this came as a need to stop violent situations with my relatives, I just finally got fed up and decided to attempt to feel their emotions as energy and forcibly remove them, and drain them, then replace them with something better.

I was doing this automatically when I was a child even before I had ever heard of qigong, or what not.

Also It isn't an instant thing, and I wouldn't be able to talk to them or do anything else why focusing on it.

This skill revolves around extreme empathy, feeling the world through their body, forcibly draining negative emotions as if they were a sticky fluid, and replacing with a better emotion.

It isn't something really I would want to do constantly, it is a huge drain on me on all levels. The biggest thing is to remain absolutely calm and disconnected and in a mild trance type state while doing it. A deeper trance would be more effective but impractical in such situations.

Also as to the sexual part, my last girlfriend loved to cuddle but nothing else. (very frustrating), so I tweaked this a little, and would enter a full 3 hour trance, and at the deepest level I would project sexual desire as an emotion into her, also feeling waves of pleasure as though from her perspective as if I WAS her. She would ALWAYS wake up, and we would ALWAYS make love after that. That to me is enough real world evidence I was really doing something.

Perhaps its a little unethical... haha I don't know. But I have found it very useful

It isn't something really I would want to do constantly, it is a huge drain on me on all levels.

Jeez, I'm not surprised! I'm really impressed that you have enough focus to do this, but also quite concerned about what the effects on you may be. I imagine it would really fuck me up.

Also as to the sexual part, my last girlfriend loved to cuddle but nothing else. (very frustrating), so I tweaked this a little, and would enter a full 3 hour trance, and at the deepest level I would project sexual desire as an emotion into her, also feeling waves of pleasure as though from her perspective as if I WAS her. She would ALWAYS wake up, and we would ALWAYS make love after that. That to me is enough real world evidence I was really doing something.

Perhaps its a little unethical... haha I don't know. But I have found it very useful

Perhaps? :D

Jeez, I'm not surprised! I'm really impressed that you have enough focus to do this, but also quite concerned about what the effects on you may be. I imagine it would really fuck me up.

Perhaps? :D

...and would enter a full 3 hour trance, and at the deepest level I would project sexual desire as an emotion into her, also feeling waves of pleasure as though from her perspective as if I WAS her. She would ALWAYS wake up, and we would ALWAYS make love after that. That to me is enough real world evidence I was really doing something.

What I don't understand, how you have the time for a three hour trance? Wow! No disrespect intended. Also, can you teach this; what you do exactly to "project" this sexual energy into your girlfriend? What is your process while in the trance? Obviously you have developed a way to really focus on something very specifically...which I understand. That is necessary in any meditation, even if the focus is on simply being empty of thought. Please share your process and what you do- think to focus your thoughts- energy for creating sexual desire in someone else.

Edited by Optionsman

What I don't understand, how you have the time for a three hour trance? Wow! No disrespect intended. Also, can you teach this; what you do exactly to "project" this sexual energy into your girlfriend? What is your process while in the trance? Obviously you have developed a way to really focus on something very specifically...which I understand. That is necessary in any meditation, even if the focus is on simply being empty of thought. Please share your process and what you do- think to focus your thoughts- energy for creating sexual desire in someone else.

Well I sometimes substitute trance for sleep, with no ill effects. Sometimes I will meditate for 5 hours per night and then go to bed to sleep 3-4 more hours. Trance is simply learning to slow your metabolism down, and enter a deep kind of torpor, almost like hibernation. Your body is asleep but your mind is fully awake.

Sometimes I use Centerpointe's first level CD to help achieve a deep trance.

I highly recommend you read some of robert bruce's work.

http://www.astraldynamics.com/download/NEW-V2.pdf

New Energy Ways is a good primer.

If your trance is deep enough you can feel the flows of energy inside your own body and inside of others also, it is all related to how deep you can go.

If you focus on intense sexual desire and pleasure your chi will take on those characteristics. You can then use chi like an appendage it will follow your will like an extension of your physical body if your trance is deep enough.

You can then attach this appendage to the nerve center(s) you wish to stimulate, and pump your chi (which carries your emotion and intention) along these never centers as the flow up the spine and into the brain.

Some things to keep in mind is to forget about your perspective and focus on the other person, what it would feel like for them and not you. You want to forget about your own existence as much as possible, and drift off into a deep trance.

Also I believe this can be modified for pain, and blockages for healing. I use this same technique on myself when I have pain or headaches or sickness. I don't really get sick anymore, I actively fight it off with this type of qigong.

Yes, very helpful! And, thanks again. Also, I am quite enjoying reading the Robert Bruce material. It may have already provided some insight as the disconnect I was getting with my lower chakras.

Orgasm from "dancing Palm?"

Is that what they're calling it these days? Well, I guess it does sound more spiritual than "spanking the monkey" or "choking the chicken?" :D