waterdrop

Jing,qi,sexual transmutation, post heaven jin ... simplified

Hi i read for some days about microcosmic orbit, jing, qi, sexual transmutation  etc   and im still very confused especially cause i read different stuff  - would like to ask : 

*  mainly what are the names of the "stuff"  we convert when we do sexual transmutation ......       specifically  what is the first thing we convert  (what its name  - is it  pre heaven jing/ post heaven jing or something else )         ...  and to what we convert it too    is it to qi ?  post heaven qi ?  Zheng Qi  ?     .....  and what is the final goal of it after we converted it to the second thing  (to bring it back to lower dantian from head ? to make it into void  jing>qi>shen>void ?  ... by the way the format of X>Z>Y>G>R    is  a real simple way that can make it very clear  )

so  would like to know what is the  exact name of the "stuff"  we are converting  -  meaning if its post heaven jing  than write post heaven jing and not just jing , or if its yin qi or yang qi than write that and not just qi...   and what is the exact stuff that it needs to be converted to through its stages including what is the final final stage it goes by

** I would love long replies that explain in detail it all  (including the whole microcosmic orbit etc)  ....   but before that part i would love a section before that explains just the names of the stuff we convert  -  cause i mainly ask this question cause in different places they say different names (even by Taoists not other traditions even)   and its confusing its not the same thing  

*** i would love as much different people here to reply to me with their view

Edited by waterdrop

If its not claer from the long thing above  - long replies with extra explnation are good but even a reply that says only  :   posthaeven jing>post heaven qi>zheng qi> shen > void  (just making something up of course)    is a good reply as well