Mahiri

Training, Accumulation, and Retention

Hey everyone, I've come across this site a few times when I search the internet for  information on energy accumulation, energy manipulation, and so on. Most recently I have been accumulating for a few months and I'll experience a nocturnal emission. It takes a lot not to be frustrated/angered by this because we all know how difficult/how long it takes to accumulate this subtle energy. So, I've come here for information on this subject. I need them to stop. I've developed the ability to almost constantly focus on the feeling in lower dantian, allowing me to accumulate energy as I go through life, but the longest I've been able to go without a nocturnal emission/ejaculation has been 9 months or so. I know of methods where you can have sex with your partner and retain the semen through cycling the energy through the microcosmic orbit. You are even still able to orgasm except through this way it becomes full body instead of ejaculatory/genital. This is the end goal, its basically a necessity to master this first, but until then I want to accumulate, meet/start a relationship with my partner and practice then practice these methods with her. I'll search the forum for answers to my questions but if you already have them and would like to drop them here then that's great too.

*On a separate note I also want to know the ins and outs of this accumulation. For instance I tried the Wim Hof cold shower thing and after about 4 or 5 of them realized that I had burned off most of my jing from months of accumulation. My electromagnetic field was weak and thin. Very.. disappointing. Any other info on the ins and outs is much appreciated.

Oh also, it'd be awesome to know the most quick/efficient and effective way to accumulate energy. Currently I just focus dantian all the time and do 15 minutes of the Sleeping Tiger pose at night while focusing on dantian and the focusing on the feeling of energy coming into my body via breath palms and feet. I intuitively feel that there are more effective ways for me to accumulate more energy faster.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mahiri said:

Hey everyone, I've come across this site a few times when I search the internet for  information on energy accumulation, energy manipulation, and so on. Most recently I have been accumulating for a few months and I'll experience a nocturnal emission. It takes a lot not to be frustrated/angered by this because we all know how difficult/how long it takes to accumulate this subtle energy. So, I've come here for information on this subject. I need them to stop. I've developed the ability to almost constantly focus on the feeling in lower dantian, allowing me to accumulate energy as I go through life, but the longest I've been able to go without a nocturnal emission/ejaculation has been 9 months or so. I know of methods where you can have sex with your partner and retain the semen through cycling the energy through the microcosmic orbit. You are even still able to orgasm except through this way it becomes full body instead of ejaculatory/genital. This is the end goal, its basically a necessity to master this first, but until then I want to accumulate, meet/start a relationship with my partner and practice then practice these methods with her. I'll search the forum for answers to my questions but if you already have them and would like to drop them here then that's great too.

*On a separate note I also want to know the ins and outs of this accumulation. For instance I tried the Wim Hof cold shower thing and after about 4 or 5 of them realized that I had burned off most of my jing from months of accumulation. My electromagnetic field was weak and thin. Very.. disappointing. Any other info on the ins and outs is much appreciated.

Oh also, it'd be awesome to know the most quick/efficient and effective way to accumulate energy. Currently I just focus dantian all the time and do 15 minutes of the Sleeping Tiger pose at night while focusing on dantian and the focusing on the feeling of energy coming into my body via breath palms and feet. I intuitively feel that there are more effective ways for me to accumulate more energy faster.

How about get a qualified teacher or enroll in a good program? Plenty of misinformation here that can harm you. One person did something similar and now is in constant pain from pressing his perineum while reverse breathing based on misunderstanding of stuff read here.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Mahiri said:

Have you tried Pranayama Breathe retention. I usually hold my breath while focusing on the lower Dantian at the same time until I feel the energy surging. I usually start with small breaths and gradually increase as I go.

Also you could try the kneeling posture sitting on your heels, this posture is good for accumulating chi in the Ming men.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

How about get a qualified teacher or enroll in a good program? Plenty of misinformation here that can harm you. One person did something similar and now is in constant pain from pressing his perineum while reverse breathing based on misunderstanding of stuff read here.

This is an absolute goal. How do I go about finding one? I have a goal to travel to China and train with the masters at the "original" Shaolin Temple. But given my other goals in life going there will have to wait a bit.

Edited by Mahiri

No I haven't I'll do some research on that. Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I'll open another post in awhile here because I actually have a lot of questions on some things and am curious what replies I might get in regard to them.

13 hours ago, Ancestor Paul said:

Have you tried Pranayama Breathe retention. I usually hold my breath while focusing on the lower Dantian at the same time until I feel the energy surging. I usually start with small breaths and gradually increase as I go.

Also you could try the kneeling posture sitting on your heels, this posture is good for accumulating chi in the Ming men.

No I haven't I'll do some research on that. Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I'll open another post in awhile here because I actually have a lot of questions on some things and am curious what replies I might get in regard to them.

On 10/3/2019 at 3:00 PM, Mahiri said:

Is Wim Hof method with just the breathing similar to qigong or pranayama?

3 hours ago, Mahiri said:

This is an absolute goal. How do I go about finding one? I have a goal to travel to China and train with the masters at the "original" Shaolin Temple. But given my other goals in life going there will have to wait a bit.

PM me and we can discuss your goals and see whom I can recommend as well as debunking and demystifying some assumptions.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:00 AM, Mahiri said:

Be wary of who you get help from on here. You'll realize that their advice sadly has other intentions attached. You might get the feeling that they're trying to teach you in a manner that brings themselves up. A wannabe master who cries to their own masters about petty things they deal with. If you don't see it yet, you will. It's quite consistent :).

On 10/3/2019 at 9:56 PM, Earl Grey said:

how original

2 hours ago, welkin said:

Be wary of who you get help from on here. You'll realize that their advice sadly has other intentions attached. You might get the feeling that they're trying to teach you in a manner that brings themselves up. A wannabe master who cries to their own masters about petty things they deal with. If you don't see it yet, you will. It's quite consistent :).

Ah hello, Welkin. Passive-aggression from a guy who can’t seem to get a hint that I do not care what he thinks nor will his opinions on internal practices be equal to anyone who has qualified training to make informed statements. Seen that script before from you and others, nothing new and nothing remotely original either.

You are ultimately still a self-initiated guy, fairly recently too, making a passive-aggressive attack that makes no difference to me because I know my own skill and qualifications backed by my teachers themselves. Your opinion also remains in the realm of personal conjecture rather than being informed and authoritative.

Please keep your personal issues with me out of any public dialogue helping someone interested in his own development.

Edited by Earl Grey

In my humble opinion what @Earl Grey and @welkin said are both important, at the end of the day our intuition is the best teacher. Better than any master out there. If you are connected to your intuition then I believe you’ll br led on the right direction.

38 minutes ago, Ancestor Paul said:

In my humble opinion what @Earl Grey and @welkin said are both important, at the end of the day our intuition is the best teacher. Better than any master out there. If you are connected to your intuition then I believe you’ll br led on the right direction.

We get what we are meant to have through karma, openness, and De (virtue). Without a balance of the three, fruits of the practice are noticeable to those who do have it as is also their level of understanding and skill.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 1

@Earl Grey, I’m curious to ask, do you know of any black daoist masters, I was told about a sect in Japan and their masters had very dark skin and had long grey hair, but little is know about them unless you encounter them in person. Do you have any recommendations.

1 minute ago, Ancestor Paul said:

@Earl Grey, I’m curious to ask, do you know of any black daoist masters, I was told about a sect in Japan and their masters had very dark skin and had long grey hair, but little is know about them unless you encounter them in person. Do you have any recommendations.

Yes. Two of them are my teachers and have fajin and deep skill in Tai Chi. They are based in Pittsburgh, PA. The others I know are based in Oakland, CA and NYC.

Even Chinese and Taiwanese masters can’t beat my teachers in tuishou or fajin.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Yes. Two of them are my teachers and have fajin and deep skill in Tai Chi. They are based in Pittsburgh, PA. The others I know are based in Oakland, CA and NYC.

Even Chinese and Taiwanese masters can’t beat my teachers in tuishou or fajin.

"Even Chinese and Taiwanese masters can’t beat my teachers in tuishou or fajin".  Oh my! Now there is a debate topic if I have ever seen one! :)

• Haha 1

Just now, moment said:

"Even Chinese and Taiwanese masters can’t beat my teachers in tuishou or fajin".  Oh my! Now there is a debate topic if I have ever seen one! :)

Haha I should qualify that the ones they’ve met have not beat them. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Earl Grey said:

Haha I should qualify that the ones they’ve met have not beat them. Thanks.

Good morning Earl, always a pleasure!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moment said:

Good morning Earl, always a pleasure!

Good morning, moment, the pleasure is all mine. Have the best day ever!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Even Chinese and Taiwanese masters can’t beat my teachers in tuishou or fajin

Thanks friend, I’ll definitely be in touch. I plan on moving to CA next year so this might be a good opportunity to get a teacher overseas.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ancestor Paul said:

Thanks friend, I’ll definitely be in touch. I plan on moving to CA next year so this might be a good opportunity to get a teacher overseas.

They teach online as well and might be a good foundation before you move to CA. All depends on your training goals and what you want, especially if you’re specifically looking for black Taoist teachers. If you yourself are black, then that is one thing, but skill is crucial regardless of their heritage.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Ah hello, Welkin. Passive-aggression from a guy who can’t seem to get a hint that I do not care what he thinks nor will his opinions on internal practices be equal to anyone who has qualified training to make informed statements. Seen that script before from you and others, nothing new and nothing remotely original either.

You are ultimately still a self-initiated guy, fairly recently too, making a passive-aggressive attack that makes no difference to me because I know my own skill and qualifications backed by my teachers themselves. Your opinion also remains in the realm of personal conjecture rather than being informed and authoritative.

Please keep your personal issues with me out of any public dialogue helping someone interested in his own development.

no personal issues. the difference has already been made and continuing. let things go is the message. I think you are qualified actually. Just going a lot by traditional thinking. all good

4 minutes ago, welkin said:

let things go is the message.

Speak for yourself then as if things are

5 minutes ago, welkin said:

all good

Then you would only need to make this a personal reminder best placed as a note on your bathroom mirror rather than needing to quote me for what I supposedly have no relation.

4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

Speak for yourself then as if things are

Then you would only need to make this a personal reminder best placed as a note on your bathroom mirror rather than needing to quote me for what I supposedly have no relation.

appearing educated doesn't hide truth, fyi. if anything it can hide it just as well as reveal it. And if there is no truth in the situation brought up, then i must be blind. either way, i'm moving on. whether you do or not, will be obvious.

Edit: as i stated "will be obvious". And.. it was. Spread your hidden or not so hidden ego to all your future students. At least the world will move on without having blinked or taken notice.

Edited by welkin
  • Haha 1