zak

Is it possible to look through the walls? Experiment and results

So my experiment took about a year, for this it took 100 objects, 5 friends, a couple of large cardboard boxes, I asked every day to put in a box a new (absolutely any) item. Then asked take a photo of  the box and send it to me via chat. 

I meditate on the box from 3 seconds to 15 minutes, then write in a chat to a friend with answers whats inside in the box. The result at the experiment when i just started was  about 10% success, by the end of the experiment about 65% success. In general, I will say about 35% of the items were called with 100% success accuracy, 50% color and size, and everything else was an illusion.

Also, the result of the experiment was that I began to not only see but also taste the objects, their smell,  and on the end i can hear. I wrote down every answer and took a screenshot

Have you tried to look through the walls? And then check the reality?

• Like 4

Very cool.  Life at its best is about setting up goals and tests. 

Double checking our ingrained ideas of reality. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nintendao said:

@wandelaar, are you still interested in this kind of study?

Yes. When zak is willing to do a new experiment for publication here on The Dao Bums then I will be happy to participate (and suggest some improvements in the experimental setup ;)).

Edited by wandelaar
  • Like 1

That's amazing!!  Seems like it's more of a short distance remote view than quite, "looking through" the box though.  Which isn't a positive or negative thing it just sounds like that's what you did.  In theory the same principle should be able to apply over long distances for anything in the world.  

• Like 1

Some healing modalities want to do just this... to see (or sense or feel) a problem in another person... and long distance viewing as well.

While I can see some interesting experimentation with looking through a wall, I have usually done this with more practical applications involving people. 

Of course, there is room for all of it and such experiments should be done.   

• Like 1

Turns out there's an app for that :D (the remote viewing, not the x-ray vision). Thought you might find this interesting..