Sign in to follow this  
Wytfang

How do I delete my topic/discussion

12 hours ago, Wytfang said:

Hi I want to know to to delete my entire discussion. I started a topic last year and want it removed thanks.

I would suggest requesting a ppd and having the thread moved there - where you would have moderation privilege over it.

@sean seems pretty busy, so we'll add a tag here to get his attention, and you could simply pm him with your reasons, and maybe a link to the thread. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ilumairen said:

I would suggest requesting a ppd and having the thread moved there - where you would have moderation privilege over it.

@sean seems pretty busy, so we'll add a tag here to get his attention, and you could simply pm him with your reasons, and maybe a link to the thread. 

Excellent idea... by putting in the PPD, it can be hidden with the 'moderator' member only able to see it... to edit and re-open if ever desired... but the original content is there. 

Normally a PPD request goes here:  https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/38370-personal-practice-discussion-thread-request/

I would request one and put a link to the topic you wish to have moved to the PPD.

Of course, if you get other direct instructions from Sean, follow them instead.

Edited by dawei
  • Like 1

Yeah, I like this idea. @Wytfang would you like a PPD and for me to move your topic? Feel free to PM me to.

Sean

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this