OverseerFeatheredImmortal

Is this the so called Cinnabar Field

2 hours ago, dawei said:

rather common if you get a cinnabar field to be full of Qi.  It will overflow to other areas and movement will encourage that.

That is what probably happened. The question is "what to do next?". With no proper guidance there is no way to use it or progress.

@OverseerFeatheredImmortalthere is no such thing as a free lunch. The book the idiot above keeps mentioning is corrupt and dangerous for everyone. It won't help you at all in your progress and it will cause qi deviations (by the way these are REAL things, check the forum).

Look at this for example:

Is this imaginary like the former poster wants you to believe? Why does he offer free guidance? Isn't that suspect?

It is my duty to inform you of bad practices but what you do after that is up to you entirely.

Edited by Zork
  • Like 4

12 hours ago, dawei said:

rather common if you get a cinnabar field to be full of Qi.  It will overflow to other areas and movement will encourage that.

The 'cinnabar field' means dan tian, there are three; but the Lower Dan Tian is usually the most mean... but from your latter post, it sounds like the middle dan tian had the overflowing sensation.   But it's not clear if that was full due to a full LDT or not.  In the end, you were able to harness Qi fullness to others.  That is a good trick to realize.   

Think this simple idea:  Energy will flow from areas of high pressure to lower pressure.  So if a dan tian has a higher pressure / fullness of Qi, it can release to lower pressure areas.   When I learned Taiji, I was taught this but was like... yea, I already understand this from Medical Qigong directing of Qi in my body or another.

The backside heat felt was likely Mingmen energy.

If your sitting in mediation position, then your legs are locking/blocking the energy from going down the legs.  ergo, it only has a few paths to follow:  Up front, up middle, up back/spine.   There is actually more of one can do it, to follow the various meridians.

I would see if you feel it in the perineum, AND whether you are locking the huiyin (root chakra) to further encourage the flow upward. 

As I explain in my free pdf in my signature - the "false" lower tan tien is the commonly considered "Ocean of Qi" which is the yin qi energy to be filled up. The Neidan "real" lower tan tien is BEHIND the navel - as Chunyi Lin points out and also as Wang Mu points out - and the pdf explains how this misunderstanding came to be about where the lower tan tien is. (sorry if I didn't give the proper P.C. authentic spelling of any Chinese dialect words).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

As I explain in my free pdf in my signature - the "false" lower tan tien is the commonly considered "Ocean of Qi" which is the yin qi energy to be filled up. The Neidan "real" lower tan tien is BEHIND the navel - as Chunyi Lin points out and also as Wang Mu points out - and the pdf explains how this misunderstanding came to be about where the lower tan tien is. (sorry if I didn't give the proper P.C. authentic spelling of any Chinese dialect words).

I wonder if a lot of us often mistake orange/sacral chakra energy for lower dantian. Say the famous location "two or three inches below the navel," was from medical texts. Picture you're the patient lying on their back, on the table — below from the examiner's point of view is really behind relative to your navel. All too many new to qi work go searching for a sensation below the navel, toward the gonads, rather than behind, toward the spine. Even if never done qi cultivation, one can usually stir up some really energetic feeling in the sacral chakra, thus equating arousal to real qi, which may lead to many setbacks eventually.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 4:55 PM, Nintendao said:

mistake orange/sacral chakra energy for lower dantian

BTW I wasn't implying that this is what Jun Yuxian is doing, or certainly anyone else on this thread. You all are amazing. It's just something that came to mind.

@OverseerFeatheredImmortal please do keep in touch if you decide to continue studying on your own. I'm sure someone will be kind enough to warn you if you start sounding like a qi deviant. Just don't overdo anything. If one awakens the innate healing response too rapidly, their entire system may undergo unsettling readjustments.

☮️💜

On 01/10/2019 at 11:05 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Hello senior void. I am interested in that pdf of yours. How may I obtain a copy of it. That is exactly the answer to my question. :) Thank you.

On 02/10/2019 at 4:55 AM, Nintendao said:

I wonder if a lot of us often mistake orange/sacral chakra energy for lower dantian. Say the famous location "two or three inches below the navel," was from medical texts. Picture you're the patient lying on their back, on the table — below from the examiner's point of view is really behind relative to your navel. All too many new to qi work go searching for a sensation below the navel, toward the gonads, rather than behind, toward the spine. Even if never done qi cultivation, one can usually stir up some really energetic feeling in the sacral chakra, thus equating arousal to real qi, which may lead to many setbacks eventually.

Senior Nin, so Dan Tian is not really located below Navel, but behind? Well I kinda feel something like a stone whenever I breath out, but it is not that deep. And it is the cause of heat like pouring tea in my belly. 

BTW I could not induce breathe to the direction of my gonads. Knowing that it is not the real dantian direction makes me feal relief.

On 01/10/2019 at 1:41 PM, Zork said:

That is what probably happened. The question is "what to do next?". With no proper guidance there is no way to use it or progress.

@OverseerFeatheredImmortalthere is no such thing as a free lunch. The book the idiot above keeps mentioning is corrupt and dangerous for everyone. It won't help you at all in your progress and it will cause qi deviations (by the way these are REAL things, check the forum).

Look at this for example:

Is this imaginary like the former poster wants you to believe? Why does he offer free guidance? Isn't that suspect?

It is my duty to inform you of bad practices but what you do after that is up to you entirely.

Thanks for the warning senior Zork. I almost practice something dangerous. I will also avoid the random breathing techniques I created. My knowledge is still lacking.

I am a poor guy so maybe the access to better resources could wait. But if anyone is willing to lend me resources, my soul would forever be thankful. 

On 30/09/2019 at 7:09 PM, Earl Grey said:

Free doesn’t always mean money. Sincerity, effort, and character can help you. What country are you in and what do you hope to accomplish with your prospective internal practices?

I am from Philippines senior Grey. The secondary goal for practice is for Martial Arts, Longevity and if Magic is real then why not. Primary goal is to practice the discipline and become a better and real person that I should be without the shackles of other people.

TBH, I was inspired by chinese cultivation comics, but I know daoism is more to it than what I could comprehend from the comics so I am here wanting to find my way.

26 minutes ago, OverseerFeatheredImmortal said:

I am from Philippines senior Grey. The secondary goal for practice is for Martial Arts, Longevity and if Magic is real then why not. Primary goal is to practice the discipline and become a better and real person that I should be without the shackles of other people.

TBH, I was inspired by chinese cultivation comics, but I know daoism is more to it than what I could comprehend from the comics so I am here wanting to find my way.

I live in Manila myself. One of my teachers is here and I teach. You can achieve hermit life AFTER a proper foundation but without it you create a poor foundation.

• Like 1