Phoenix3

Understanding desire - Can someone correct my understanding?

I like the way this discussion has evolved to 'allowing'. I too think this is crucial.  Like the wise monk who would answer 'Maybe' when someone else would say 'it's good that this happened', or 'it's bad that this happened'.  I don't think we really have a clue as to which situation is Good or Bad, as situations have a way of changing in the light.  What appears bad at first, may be the very best thing that happened to you, down the road.  Absolute relativity in everything.

We continually manifest what the I Am within brings to the fore; and that depends on the needs of our individual development towards realization of the true Self.  It's all good, in that linear time is an illusion, and in essence the situation has already happened and we're just catching up, (in our perspective) with what already Is.  There is no need for Fear, that is needless when we realize that the condition already Is. Fear is needless because there is an underlying template which aligns with the law of attraction - or as some would say, love.  This is why wei wu wei is a very real thing.  Doing by not-doing.  If we eliminate the need to 'control' everything around us and handle it by Not-Doing,  we keep our hands off the dynamic and let it untangle of its own accord.  It always does, although maybe not in the manner we thought best.  It'll resolve in ways we couldn't have imagined.

A quick example?  The lady I was doing Reiki on (she has Stage 4 cancer throughout her body, but her condition is stable at the moment) is in a horrible relationship with her husband; much arguing and degrading each other.  he doesn't like me at all because he doesn't like any hocus-pocus stuff like Reiki.  I was going to do a reverse imprint ceremony on her, something that would reverse or modify the dynamic with her spouse so she would stop re-manifesting the same conditions - the cancer.  But before I could do that, something odd happened.  We were sitting around her fire pit and she was a little drunk and spewing out so much hate for her husband, I just couldn't stand it any more.  It was very unlike me, but I firmly told her that her negativity was more than I could take at the moment, and I got up and left and went home.  I was convinced that there was no way I could see to penetrate that thick shell of ego identity around her.

So I just set my intent for the very best to happen to her.  I don't know how the heck her cancer is, but what I do know is that she and her husband are now both aligned against me, in sync with each other at last on something.  So.....from my perspective, the wei wu wei did its magic thing, and hopefully her manifestations will be modified.

I apologize if I've told this story before.  I am turning into my mother.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1