Phoenix3

Understanding desire - Can someone correct my understanding?

I’m trying to understand what desire is, and how it arises.

From what I understand (which isn’t much at all. I don’t know anything about psychology), this is at least part of the process:

1. The sense organs receive a stimulus.

2. The stimulus travels to the brain via the nerves.

3. The nerves somehow transmit the stimulus to a particular group of neurones. (How does the stimulus, as it enters the spinal cord, know which neurones to excite?).

4. The neurones affected somehow store the memory of that nervous impulse within them. (How do the neurones store the memory of the stimulus?).

5. If the stimulus is intense enough, there is a release of dopamine from the neurones into that part of the brain.

6. When something absorbs the dopamine, pleasure is felt. (How does dopamine make someone feel pleasure?).

7. The brain quickly gets accustomed to the increased levels of dopamine.

8. The neurones quickly slow and stop their excretion of dopamine, as they become depolarised.

9. The reduction of dopamine being excreted results in a relative deficiency of dopamine levels (until the brain gets used to the new levels of dopamine).

10. The relative deficiency in dopamine causes tension in the brain.

I got up to here, and now I think i’m just guessing. 

I think its more htan that. I think the causal, mental, astral and physical bodies are basically one. 3 clothes layed on top of the mind stream. These levels have desire/imprints....they squeeze or expand. 

There is a story of a yogi who eliminated desire from the root and could transmute any material as he wished at will, with just his mind, such as taking a stone form the road in his mouth and immediatly spitting a gold nugget. ( actual gold metal, not chicken :D)

Are you interested only in the chemical and anatomic pathways?

Edited by steve

Maybe desire is what we experience when we fall out of total alignment.  Desire is an inner indication that something is missing.  But in reality, nothing is missing.

• Like 3

Second Steve's question. Desire provides the drive for fulfilling needs, though a distinction can be made between needs and wants. Arguably one is necessary and healthy while the other ain't necessarily so and can lead to trouble.

I’d prefer the discussion just focused on the scientific understanding of the central nervous system, rather than some unreliable spiritual ideas which would just complicate things.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phoenix3 said:

I’d prefer the discussion just focused on the scientific understanding of the central nervous system, rather than some unreliable spiritual ideas which would just complicate things.

It seems you want a Western understanding but desire deals with religion also as it is considered a sin in Catholicism and strict forms of spiritual training.

I have already done a blog post that I posted here as a thread that answers your questions. http://www.viewzone.com/spiritualhealing.html also has details - my published article.

The signal is a biophoton signal. It activates the pineal gland. As the "spiritual idea" explains - the pineal gland EMANATES Yuan Qi energy. So the biophoton signal as desire is a lower frequency signal than the pineal gland. The pineal gland is blue light signal (this is recently corroborated by Dr. Stuart Hameroff's talk at his Science of Consciousness conference in Switzerland - Dr. Hameroff is an anesthesiologist who collaborates with Sir Roger Penrose. So as per the book Taoist Yoga - this signal travels DOWN the spine to the duct of mortality. As per science the biophoton signal does the same - and so activates the prostate to produce lecithin as the pre-trigger.

So the "pleasure" from the dopamine - pleasure is what is called a "qualia" in science and considered part of the Hard Problem of Consciousness - but Hameroff and Penrose postulate that the pleasure is inherent to the Universe and so is inherent to proto-consciousness whenever gravity collapses the non-local consciousness into spacetime via light. So light and pleasure are inherently combined via a super-radiance phenomenon like a superconductor via pure resonance as harmonics. This is also corroborated by the spiritual masters - like Chunyi Lin stating that even though we study galaxies colliding, etc. there is still a deeper harmony to all these seemingly chaotic events of destruction.

As for the dopamine - again you are assuming a typical male reaction where the dopamine just spikes into cortisol via a switching of the desire lust dopamine vagus nerve activation into the sympathetic ejaculation cortisol spiking, as detailed by Professor Robert Sapolsky (with whom I've corresponded - I've also corresponded with Dr. Hameroff).

So in qigong training we rely on the vagus nerve. I do into the details in this in my published article on the "science of spiritual healing." - so as John Chang stated it is the same as an electric eel. So dopamine is inversely tied to serotonin - the more the serotonin builds up then the less the dopamine is there. But it STAYS in the vagus nerve relaxation system. So then as the serotonin builds up then it switches to oxytocin and melatonin.

So this process can be top down or bottom up but in both cases the neurohormones turning into neurotransmitters (serotonin and dopamine are both neurohormones and neurotransmitters) are controlled via by the pineal gland receiving electromagnetic signals via the biophotons (which are coherent laser holographic signals).

So as Westerners we assume that light is randomized as sunlight is diffracted through the atmosphere. But as Irwin Schroedinger realized and published in his 1930s book, "What is Life?" - the source of the Sun is actually "negentropy" which is a reverse time coherent energy. This is also what the nonwesterners call the life force of the Universe - N/om or Qi or Prana. And when combined with light is then called Shen-qi or Shakti in India.

So Western science is first based on logic as inference - and Western math originates from nonwestern music theory (via Pythagoras). So by analyzing the origins of Western science - the Pythagoreans did the nonwestern meditation training as "incubation" cave meditation - then we can -reverse-engineer the "science" of desire, etc.

So with the eyes open science has now proven we have biophotons that LEAVE the body. And so by closing the eyes and doing visualizing we can then "turn the light around" to resonate the light with its 5th dimension (relativistic mass) source. So this can be considered to be "orthogonal" to the light waves - meaning it's a longitudinal wave that can not be visualized (since it is superluminal from the future). This dynamic was first discovered by Louis de Broglie and he called it his greatest discovery - the "Law of Phase HarmonY" but he was directly inspired by Pythagoras, since he realized in relativity the time expands (the period or wavelength gets bigger) but in quantum physics as a particle goes towards the speed of light then the frequency goes UP. So you can NOT have both happen at the same time as per the principle of Pythagoras - unless you have a "second" time from the future. So that is what logic dictated and that has now been proven empirical by Yakir Aharonov, using "weak measurements" of the double slit experiment.

So in other words by turning the light around then we realize that the source of desire is completely impersonal as our minds are guiding from the future directly by the Emptiness and what we call matter or physical form is actually from light that receives its energy directly from the future that no one can see. So the paradox is that since we are made of light then if we turn that light around then we can EMBODY the Emptiness directly - as stored up negentropy (called Yuan Qi or as Yan Xin calls it, "the virtual information field). This is also called the "golden key" by qigong master Zhang  of Zhong Gong. So the "golden key" is described as "superluminal yin matter" - that creates new Yuan Jing.

So to store up the Yuan Qi - it is considered dangerous like explosive material stored near a fire source. The fire source is our own mind as biophoton laser light that when leaves our eyes then triggers a chain reaction Pre-trigger explosion (ejaculation). So with the eyes open we still exist within the 5th dimension and so that chain reaction has to constantly be "emptied out" and it is the reverse breathing Quick Fire that only has the power to reverse that reaction. It is an electromagnetic reaction but triggers an electrochemical reaction. So the lecithin has to be ionized again via the myelination of the neurons in the small intestine (the 2nd brain).

The concept of "retaining semen" is WRONG - you should not create semen - mind celibacy then ionizes the neurohormones into qi or prana. This is also how Shaolin monks to "iron egg" to suck their testicles back inside so they can be kicked in the groin. They are NOT making semen - they are instead making qi from celibacy. The goal is to retain qi, not to retain semen. I have the training secrets for free https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClWLO978m8LAASwDOcdFitw

If the vagus nerve activation causes sex desire, then how come meditation reduces sex desire? 

You said the vagus nerve stimulates sex desire, but you also said that a signal from the brain travels down the spine to stimulate the production of prostate fluid, so which is it?

thanks

Edited by Phoenix3
Spelling

Is the creation of semen a leaking of the Qihai (the sea of Qi) because I thought it was the leaking of the kidney yin qi?

Edited by Phoenix3
clarification

So basically we want to invent a machine that can link to our bodies and we use our minds to imagine and this machine is capable of harvesting the energy around us in the photon realm to organize and create matter at which time we use our minds to animate the thing invented.  And that is probably how the Universe works, we are just mid range machines that do these things for the mind of God.

• Like 1

On 24-9-2019 at 2:06 AM, manitou said:

Maybe desire is what we experience when we fall out of total alignment.  Desire is an inner indication that something is missing.  But in reality, nothing is missing.

That is self contradicted desire, or in other words, "yearning." Wanting something, and then focusing on the absence of it.

Pure desire is simply joy. The full allowed realisation of itself. This is also your natural state of being and becoming evermore here and now.

The art of allowance or releasing resistance can be summed up as "feeling better" to naturally and effortlessly allow oneself to come back to full realisation. Your emotions thus are your acces to infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. Of your own greater non-physical consciousness. Who holds all that you want to be, do or have evermore for you, allowing the being and becoming of the evermoreness of it also, and offers you your path of least resistance towards your full blown allowed realisation of it evermore, ongoingly, here and now. As your flawless emotional guidance system.

So you are totally right when you say "out of alignment" but that alignment is actually naturally there, if one does nothing to introduce the resistance/contradiction. So one of the best most universal techniques of allowing oneself to naturally and effortlessly allow oneself to come back to full realisation, is to simply meditate. And feel what that natural state of being in full allowed self realisation feels like. Feeling very good. As something you simply allow yourself to enjoy, which allows it to be realised by you evermore greatly and fully, ongoingly, evermore, naturally, effortlessly. Enjoyably. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2019 at 11:03 PM, Phoenix3 said:

Is the creation of semen a leaking of the Qihai (the sea of Qi) because I thought it was the leaking of the kidney yin qi?

Not overthinking or worry is a key to good Qi Gong and health, too.

You want to get to a state where do you don't have to worry excessively about such things. :))  Sex between two healthy people who love each other will be harmonious, and the energy loss will be minimal.  So you don't have to worry about semen creation, kidney Qi leakage, or desire...you can be just spontaneous and allow things to flow.

You have a curious mind that wants to understand and that is awesome and will get you far :)0  But, the mind can only take you so far, whereas the heart can take you anywhere and everywhere... :))

So coming to greater allowed realisation.

You create and co-create your own desires, evermore here and now, in full harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness and the source of all creation. 

And so your greater non-physical consciousness along with the source of all creation, is being and becoming the evermoreness of all that you want to be do or have evermore fully here and now, for you, with you, through you, as you.

And offers you evermore here and now your unique path of least resistance towards your full blown allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore fully here and now. As your unique emotional guidance system. Which always fully perfectly indicate your here and now relativity between your physical and greater non-physical consciousness of which you are an inseperable extension, being and becoming evermore here and now.

So to follow your emotional guidance system, and to thus come to evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, because you are being and becoming it evermore here and now, evermore fully and joyously and freely realised by you, is simply to allow yourself to feel better, unconditionally, emotionally. To naturally and effortlessly come back into full allowed realisation and alignment and co-creation and co-harmonization and co-blending and converging, and cofusing, of your own greater non-physical consciousness, flowing FREELY through you as uncontradicted pure thought of full allowed realisation of pure desire. Of all that you truely want to be do or have, evermore fully allowed by you to be evermore fully realised by you. Evermore fully here and now. Joyously. Freely, succesfully, effortlessly.

That feels very good emotionally. As joy. Or whatever you wish to call those good feeling positive emotions or even feeling better emotionally or relief, that indicate your greater allowed alignment/realisation with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness, evermore fully by you here and now,  in full connection and harmony and aligmment with the source of all creation, evermore fully here and now, through you, as you, with you, foryou, being and becoming evermore freely and joyously and effortlessly and naturally, feeling goodly, emotionally. 

For the joy of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now.

• Like 1

Can we keep the discussion scientific please, rather than using spiritual, buddhist or similar language? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Phoenix3 said:

Can we keep the discussion scientific please, rather than using spiritual, buddhist or similar language? Thanks.

You should read "The Religion of Technology" by Professor David F. Noble.

Science is a religion! Or read "The ritual origins of geometry" by math professor Abraham Seidenberg.

Or...The editor of Discover magazine wrote a smash science book God in the Equation (2002) arguing that Einstein is literally the new Jesus of Sci/Religion. The term comes from psi as the unknown in quantum mechanics and the book ends with psi as the continuum of consciousness beyond spacetime.

God in the Equation : How Einstein Became the Prophet of the New Religious Era by Corey Powell (Hardcover - Aug 21, 2002) Lambda -- the expansion of space-time as anti-gravity -- created by Einstein and continued by sci/religion - is the central pivot point of the actual infinite for sci/religion. Lambda is a huge fudge factor -- 2/3rds of the universe is a mysterious dark energy that is accelerating. The irony of Lambda is that Einstein's motivation was Spinoza's argument that God is Static.

Or how about Professor H.M. Collins -

Collins, H. M. 2003. Lead into gold: the science of finding nothing. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part A 34(4), pp. 661-691. (10.1016/j.shpsa.2003.09.002)

On 9/24/2019 at 8:03 AM, Phoenix3 said:

Int J Androl. 1997 Apr;20(2):104-11.

Involvement of the adrenal medulla in ejaculatory reactions in the dog.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/02/splanchnic-dilation-reverse-engineering.html

scroll down and read my blog post for details - this was already posted on this website.

That research is based upon a single stimulation of a large group of nerves which is directed to many different areas of the lower body. This does not occur naturally in humans.

Sympathetic response (which activates the adrenal gland) inhibits sexual activity.

4 hours ago, Phoenix3 said:

That research is based upon a single stimulation of a large group of nerves which is directed to many different areas of the lower body. This does not occur naturally in humans.

Sympathetic response (which activates the adrenal gland) inhibits sexual activity.

since you already know the answers then you probably shouldn't just call up a qigong master to feel the Yuan Qi energy! haha.

http://springforestqigong.com or http://guidingqi.com does energy healing over the phone. Enjoy! Or play it your way - slowly creeping along with your willful ignorance keeping your brain on the brakes of reality the whole time!

I get the impression you did not even read the research I did on the subject. So I'll just re post it in the thread.

I'm sure others are reading this thread that are sincerely interesting in learning for the sake of their training. haha.

So I already did a blog post on the Biophoton or Photic signal - that triggers the pineal gland to signal the adrenal glands (adrenal medullae) to then signal the prostate to kick out lecithin (via the splanchnic nerve).

In other words - how does the LUST photic signal that causes the prostate to kick out lecithin - then get reversed back into cerebrospinal fluid?

We know the answer from Daoist Neidan alchemy - it's Quick Fire breathing. Now we know the answer from science - blood-pressure via splanchnic nerve

Sympathetic innervation to the male reproductive organs derives from T10–L2 intermediolateral cell column neurons and reaches the hypogastric plexus via thoracic and upper lumbar splanchnic nerves. Parasympathetic innervation derives from the S2–S4 intermediate gray of the spinal cord and travels to the inferior hypogastric plexus via pelvic splanchnic nerves. Sympathetic nerve fibers cause contraction of the vas deferens and prostatic capsule and contract the sphincter to the bladder, which prevents retrograde ejaculation. Sympathetic nerve fibers also contribute to vascular responses in the penile corpora cavernosa that are related to erection; beta-receptor blockade can result in erectile dysfunction. Parasympathetic nerve fibers regulate the vascular dilation that initiates and maintains penile erection.
3-s2.0-B9780323265119000096-u009-076-9780323265119.jpg

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/lumbar-splanchnic-nerves

So when lecithin is produced by the prostate - due to the lust reaction - can it be reintegrated back into cerebrospinal fluid?

yep.

https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1113/jphysiol.1913.sp001621

So that's from 1913 - citing science from the 1890s. Pretty cool.

The innervation to the seminal vesicles is from the sympathetic nervous system. ..
  the seminal vesicles, prostate, and bulbourethral glands are considered accessory glandular structures. These organs work together to produce and excrete semen ("seed" in Latin), which is composed of mature spermatozoa residing in a thickened, mucous fluid. The spermatozoa are produced by the testes, and they travel to the urethra by means of the ductus deferens. Along this route, the genital ducts and accessory glandular structures produce mucous secretions that combine with the spermatozoa to create semen
12754tn.jpg

So how is this all connected?

3-s2.0-B9780124077102000023-f02-11-9780124077102.jpg

The Renal - kidney adrenal medullae - connection

3-s2.0-B9780124077102000023-f02-12-9780124077102.jpg

The sympathetic nervous system, however, must have at least a modifying influence on erection because bilateral sympathectomy may disturb it. By contrast, unilateral sympathectomy seems not to affect sexual function.50 The second component, ejaculation, can be divided into two phases. The first phase, expulsion of seminal fluid into the prostatic urethra, is a response mediated predominantly by the sympathetic nervous system through the superior hypogastric plexus.

273277_1_En_9_Fig2_HTML.gif

Relieving Stress through the Pineal gland

This should be good.

The significant effect of melatonin on various adrenal cortex secretions and functions during thermal stress establishes such relationship between the two endocrine glands. These studies established the anti-stress properties of melatonin in goats.
Activation of stress pathways may directly affect the activity of Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) neurons within the hypothalamus or higher neural centers which in turn affects the synthesis or secretion of GnRH into the hypophysial portal blood. It is also possible that stress directly influences the responsiveness of gonadotrophin cells in the anterior pituitary gland via the action of GnRH. A further potential action of stress is to alter the feedback actions of sex steroids in the hypothalamus or pituitary and inhibin in the anterior pituitary gland. Reproduction processes in animals may be impacted during heat exposure and glucocorticoids are paramount in mediating the inhibitory effects of stress on reproduction. Glucocorticoids are capable of enhancing the negative feedback effects of estradiol and reducing the stimulation of GnRH receptor expression by estrogen. Glucocorticoids may also exert direct inhibitory effects on gonadal steroid secretion and sensitivity of target tissues to sex steroids.

So by flexing my Pineal gland - which I can consciously do - then I can INHIBIT the production of adrenaline! nice

(1) Pineal effects on the A cell system of the adrenal medulla were inhibitory to the synthesis and secretion of epinephrine into the perivascular space and stimulatory to the opioid synthesis, and augmented by SPX.

Lecithin POWERS and feeds the Pinealocytes (pdf)

Now were getting somewhere.

Adrenaline (which stimulates the alpha-, beta 1- and beta 2-adrenoceptors) ...These results indicate that alpha-adrenergic receptors are present in the muscle cell membrane of the rat seminal vesicle.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/16502469_Effect_of_autonomic_drugs_on_contractions_of_seminal_vesicles_in_vivo

OK so I am corroborating my previous PHotic adrenal research - I'll find that.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2018/06/more-psychophysiological-secrets-of.html

So vagus nerve INCREASES melatonin while melatonin DECREASES cortisol.

the hypothalamus activates the sympathetic nervous system by sending signals through the autonomic nerves to the adrenal glands.
So I mentioned recently how violence and lust are closely connected. Dr. Helen Fisher, the anthropologist professor, emphasizes that lust is different than attraction. Attraction causing erection is the parasympathetic nervous system but lust does not require any thoughts!! Lust is caused by seeing an image that is provocative or hearing a sound. But when seeing an image - so you have a photon that triggers an electromagnetic signal which then activates the hypothalamus. The crucial thing about vision is that with the eyes open - we process images subconsciously before we have conscious control of it. Whereas with hearing a sound - even with the eyes open - we can "flex" our middle ear muscles and this will focus our mind to control the reaction to external sounds.

So this is why seeing images is like a "black hole" for alchemy training. The key question is - one thing I always wondered about - how can Chinese alchemy claim that the kidney energy is the reproductive energy! I never really researched this but amazingly they were completely correct about the science!

Int J Androl. 1997 Apr;20(2):104-11.

Involvement of the adrenal medulla in ejaculatory reactions in the dog.

So what I noticed is that if I accidentally see a very provocative image - this immediately triggers the production of what is called "pre-cum" - which is really the lecithin that makes up ejaculation. Not all of it - but this is instantly triggered!

And so as I have stated before - the sympathetic nervous system is triggered and so even if ejaculation does not occur - then the ejaculation will happen during sleep.  And so ONLY quick fire has the power to reverse this nervous system energy trigger that has already been fired. But the key thing is that you need to push the sympathetic nervous system to the extreme - and so simply deep breathing is not good enough. The standing with the legs bent then causes the thigh muscles to be sore - to then push the sympathetic nervous system to the extreme - and cause an opposite dialectical reversal of the parasympathetic.

So when we read the above abstract -

The above results indicate possible involvement of the greater splanchnic nerve and adrenal medulla in ejaculatory reactions in the dog.

7656c4759be34453f262ede9125c4b27f02676d1

So you see a lusty image and wham! Hypothalamus is activated as the sympathetic nervous system triggered - goes to the adrenals which then goes to the Lumbar Splanchnic nerve....

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fslideplayer.com%2Fslide%2F4436445%2F14%2Fimages%2F8%2FLobes%2Bof%2BProstate.jpg&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*

So then here we have the sympathetic nerve then stimulates the prostate to kick out the lecithin. This all happens as FAST as an electromagnetic signal with NO thoughts! Just seeing a lusty image will cause the prostate to kick out lecithin. The point of meditation is to then not have this happen by keeping the eyes closed and visualizing light in the lower tan t'ien. This ionizes the lecithin which then myelinates the nerves and reverses the glands - increasing the thymus and pineal gland (in contrast to the testes).

Supplementing the diet with soy lecithin has been found to increase the volume and amount of prostate secretions so that the volume of the ejaculate is increased consequently
So what this means is that if there is even just a sighting of a lusty image - then IMMEDIATELY - at the speed of an electromagnetic signal - the prostate will kick out a bunch of lecithin and this is then pissed out as foamy "pre-cum" piss.

So the point being that true meditation depending on building up this lecithin as ionized lecithin that is then a "soliton" - and myelinates the nerves. The right side vagus nerve is normally "unmyelinated" but if you build up the lecithin then this insulates the nerves so they carry greater charge. This is precisely how electric eels store their qi charge - in the lecithin.

So just by SEEING a lusty image - then the lecithin gets pissed out as foamy piss. That is why this training is so difficult and best not to be on the interwebs. I accidentally was sent to youtube when I was not in my own account - so the "general" youtube page is all soft porn images and so immediately - at the speed of electromagnetic signal - my prostate suddenly kicked out all this lecithin. haha.

NOW I know what the hell happened to me - psychophysically. I always was not quite sure how the kidneys were involved. As you build up this energy - the kidneys get HOT and the thymus gets HOT and then the pineal gland gets HOT - why? Because you are returning that charged up vagus nerve energy that would have previously been "triggered" into a sympathetic discharge of lecithin. So you build up the lecithin back into those glands while also building up the charge.

In the alchemical book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - this is called "dilation of the genital duct" - and so it is said that even if you have NO THOUGHTS of lust - you can still have the genital duct get dilated - by seeing an image of beautiful form - causing the eyes to "sparkle" as evil fire of the heart. So that is the sympathetic nervous system having gotten trigger. And then it causes ejaculation at night.

UNLESS you do the moving of yin and yang exercise to reverse this discharge of the sympathetic nervous system - by restoring the parasympathetic charge as an opposite reaction, through Quick Fire breathing, that then pushes the sympathetic to its extreme causing a parasympathetic rebound reaction.

So the other thing is that sending qi out of the eyes as evil fire energy - this is also a sympathetic discharge of qi. Only it is without ejaculation - it is the sympathetic nerve going the opposite direction - pulling the kidney energy UP and burning off the lecithin - and then sending it out via the pineal gland.

The afferent [meaning signal directed to] input to the pineal gland is transmitted from the retinal photoreceptors through the SCN and sympathetic nervous system.

0cd8d1c68211bd26f3755919393abd9a.jpg 

Wow - I didn't realize - it really IS the Sympathetic nervous system that sends the qi out of the eyes - as Evil Fire!! Amazing.

O.K. I thought it was the vagus nerve going up the front of the body - but it really IS the sympathetic nervous system that sends the qi out of the eyes!!!

The suprachiasmatic nucleus controls the circadian rhythm of heart ...

by WS Warren - ‎1994 - ‎Cited by 61 - ‎Related articles
Physiol Behav. 1994 Jun;55(6):1091-9. The suprachiasmatic nucleus controls the circadian rhythm of heart rate via the sympathetic nervous system.

As abrogation of the SCN completely eliminates daily rhythms in plasma adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and GCs, the oscillatory patterns of GCs in the periphery have been primarily attributed to the SCN9. Notably, SCN graft transplantation into SCN-lesioned hamsters restores circadian rhythmicity of locomotion but not of GC release, implying that synaptic connectivity may be required for SCN control of adrenal rhythms10. The SCN may also directly transmit photic information to the adrenal gland. For instance, Okamura and colleagues showed that diurnal changes in GC levels require splanchnic nerve integrity but are not mediated by differential responsiveness to ACTH11.

By the way - someone reading my posts on this forum - they went to China and India looking for qigong masters. They met Jiang Feng and saw his pyrokinesis! But in the end this person decided that the "love" healing of Chunyi Lin was more what they were interested in. So then qigong master Jim Nance called me from the qigong center, telling me this person knew me. Since qigong master Jim Nance "cleared" him then I let him stay out at my place a couple nights. So then I was sitting in full lotus on the couch and suddenly he blurts out:

Your eye balls are pulsating!!

Yeah I knew they were pulsating but I was never sure if other people could see them pulsating.
That is the qi going out in the opposite direction - OUT the eyes.

And so the only way to stop this from happening is to flex the sphincter and perineum and that pulls the qi back down and holds it in the lower tan t'ien.

So this 2014 pdf on physiology of ejaculation emphasizes in italics:

Ejaculation should NOT be confused with orgasm.

https://www.springer.com/cda/content/document/cda_downloaddocument/9781493904242-c1.pdf?SGWID=0-0-45-1445150-p176456460

And I quote:

The initial step in emission commences with closure of the bladder neck due to SYMPATHETIC innervation of the base of the bladder.

is the SYMPATHETIC (my emphasis)....

So that is what I'm referring to as the initial pre-trigger from the photic signal.

So emission is

deposition of seminal fluids and sperm in the posterior urethra

So this is what I am referring to when you can feel the prostate start kicking out lecithin as the "pre-trigger."

Unless this is reversed - then it will trigger ejaculation during sleep. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7356224

Emission of semen into the urethra depends on sympathetic nerves that elicit contractions of smooth muscles in the vas deferens, seminal vesicles, and prostate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2019 at 12:40 PM, Phoenix3 said:

Why are you surprised to get spiritual answers on a spiritual forum? :)

5 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Desire comes from attachment.

Again, what you say can be seen as the truth, but it is not the entire truth. The full realisation of what you are actually talking about, here, being attachment, being insistent, this is simply resistant energy that one creates for oneself, and this is called self-contradictory thought or self contradictory desire, a desire, not allowed to come to its moreness of its evermoreness of being and becoming evermore here and now. As the full realised desire, as the pure joyous desire, uncontradicted desire.

So often when people talk about desire, they are talking about wanting something in the negative sense, of insistence=resistance. They are talking about a desire which is then contradicted by them. The desire is flowed through them, as their natural life force, of their natural evermore allowed realisation of all that they are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now. And then they focus in contradiction to their own desire, meaning, they focus on the absence of their desire, and thus they feel this self contradicted focus or energetic thought stream of self contradiction and resistance, as yearning. Wanting something and then also believing in the absence of it, or focusing on the absence of it or thinking about the absence of it and so there is a tug of war, energy motionally speaking, literally energetically, literally two energies going in opposing directions, within themselves, as "I want this, BUT... blablablabla. I want this, BUT.... blablablablabla."

This is why it is so important to include your own greater knowing, in any conversation about any subject, the greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness. Because every subject is really two subjects, what is wanted, and the absence of it. And this contrast is what allows you to focus on the moreness of your evermore allowed being and becoming evermore here and now, as infinite variety. As this contrast is a function of your consciousness' ability to focus on the moreness of your evermore allowed being and becoming evermore here and now as all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the source of all creation. 

You can think about desire, in the negative sense, of wanting something and then also believing you do not have it, which is a self contradiction. And in the positive sense, a desire that is simply allowed by you to be evermore effortlessly and ongoingly evermore here and now fully allowed by you to be realised by you, joyously, freely, uncontradictedly. Simply a desire that is allowed by you to be enjoyed by you.

And you can always FEEL your way to realising where you are focused, together in harmony and allowed realisation with your own greater non-physical consciousness through your utilizing of your valuable emotional guidance system, to feel the energy motional relativity between your here and now thinking of a thought and the thinking of a thought by your own greater non-physical consciousness about that very same subject.

In which direction you are focused, in harmony and allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness and its evermore here and now relentless stream of inspired thought for you and as you and with you and through you, or you can feel that you are focused more in the direction of being in disharmony or discord or resistant to or in contradiction with your own greater non-physical consciousness, meaning you flow pure positive energy through you, in contradiction with it/yourself. And so... You feel negative emotion. As your indication that you are here and now not allowing your natural full blown evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have.

And then, yes, this negative emotion, and the self contradictory thought that this negative emotion is an indication of, is something that is not natural to you or for you to hold on to that self contradictory thought, which is not compatible with your own true nature, and thus is it feels emotionally not so good, negative emotion.

And so when you let that self contradicted thought/desire go, you naturally and automatically and effortlessly restore your own natural state of being, where you are more fully in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, as the whole of ALL that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, also evermore fully allowed by you to be evermore effortlessly and naturally and fully realised by you.

Being in alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, being fully included in your here and now, joyously, freely, coming to evermore effortlessly and naturally greater allowed realisation of any and all things that you truely want to be do or have. By simply feeling better emotionally, indicating you are focusing in harmony and alignment with your own greater/higher/deeper/inner knowing, indicating you are flowing your realisation through you, without contradicting it, a fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you true desire, pure joyous desire, of pure joyous realisation, a purely fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you thought.

Of all that it is and what it is you truely want to be, do or have. Because you co-created it with your own greater non-physical consciousness and are still doing so, right here and now, everMORE, ongoingly, effortlessly, joyously.

So... If desire feels bad to you, then it means you are holding on to thought/perspective or energetic thought stream that is in contradiction with your own true nature of being, that you need to let go of, in order for you then to naturally feel better. If desire feels good to you, it means you are in that moment that you do feel emotionally good, focused upon a fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you, uncontradicted desire, pure desire, and pure realisation and thought, in full harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the source of all creation.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

On 1-10-2019 at 9:40 PM, Phoenix3 said:

In the literal sense, you can apply the following formula, to understanding self contradictory desire and how it relates to attachments and the energy motional nature of these attachments that is indicated by negative emotion.

The formula is simply as follows:

Insistence=resistance

9 hours ago, idiot_stimpy said:

Can desire also come from avoidance of pain and suffering and the seeking of pleasure?

If you avoid something, and thus focus on it, expanding the frequency of it for yourself, you are summoning the energy, meaning desire/thought and you are then also resisting it, creating the contradictory energy as resistant energy, felt as negative emotion, that you can say is a result of "attachment" to the resistance of the very thought/desire you are summoning and not allowing to be fully realised by you. There is no point in doing that, except that you can realise more fully of how pointless it is to do that, and thus be more fully free from doing it.

so yes, this experience, negative experience, of what you don't want, causes you to shoot a vibrational request, a desire, a purely realised desire, a new desire, a new realisation a new thought a new being and becoming, of something that you want, often for many humans it happens unconsciously because they are not consistently in allignment with their own greater non-physical consciousness, but your greater non-physical consciousness accepts and knows it fully and holds it for you ongoingly consistently, uncontradictedly, fully allowed the evermore greater allowed realisation of its evermore being and becoming evermore here and now for you, as you, through you, with you, etc. Unconditionally, for you, as you are unconditionally loved evermore. To be do or have whatever you want. So you're not alone in this, and so you can always feel your energy motional, frequential, signaturial, relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, as your valuable emotional guidance system, through which you thus got acces to infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love. To also value the guidance of your emotions thus.

So when you allow yourself to suffer and feel the pain, you realise, that this pain and suffering does not feel good to you and it is not natural to you, and you simply allow it to be realised by you that this is so,, and then you will simply naturally and effortlessly let go of whatever you are holding on to that is causing you to suffer and feel pain.

And the more you hold on to the resistance or self contradictory thoughts that do not allow your natural full blown allowed greater feelingly better feelingly felt allowed realisation of your true natural state of being in full harmony and alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, the more that desire becomes stronger and stronger and stronger. So it becomes more prestine and pure and sharp and real and true and fuller an expansive and free.

But to then allow this desire to be realised by you is the whole point. Cause the more you don't allow yourself to realise it, what you truely want, the more you dwell on those things you don't want, again you just amplify your own desire, and you create this tug of war, between you and your greater non-physical consciousness. This is felt as negative emotion, and allowing this to continue, leads to illness and diseases or conditional secondary manifestational indicators of negative life experiences, that simply indicate secondarily, what you are doing with your own energy, how you are flowing your own energy of your true nature, here and now, of ALL that you truely are. Physical AND NON-PHYSICAL. In harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, or less. As your emotions are your primary indicator of that.

And to simply allow yourself to feel better, emotionally, wether you focus on the uncontradicted desire itself or meditate to release self contradictory thought to allow your natural more effortless realisation of your pure uncontradicted desire to be more fully and easily realised by you, more consistently allowed by you to be realised by you more fully evermore ongoingly feeling better and better here and now. Naturally and effortlessly, joyously, simply focusing for the joy of your evermore being and becoming, focusing on what feels better for you evermore here and now, utilizing your valuable emotional guidance system. To come back in alignment with your true natural state of being.

And when you seek pleasure, you can still be attached to resistant self contradictory thoughts like "I can only allow myself to feel this pleasure, by doing this, and I INSIST(=resistance) that this is the ONLY way that I can allow myself to feel the true pleasure of all that I truely am." Because you have to allow the energy to move, you have to allow yourself to feel better, ongoingly, evermore, because that is who you truely are. But even wanting to feel better, regardless of how you wanna do it, is of no matter. Just the fact  that you want it, it points to your true nature. So even realising true joy, as purely ONE THING ONLY in that moment, that feels so undeniably good, that it is who you truely are in that moment, and absolutely NOTHING ELSE, its pure allowed to flow desire, fully allowed to come to fully allowed realisation with all that passion flowing fully freely through you. That can be a very positive thing.

Only you can know, by virtue of how you feel, emotionally, wether your seeking is a joyous seeking, or wether it is a resistant/insistent seeking. Not fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you seeking. So you have to always feel your emotional guidance system to come to evermore greater and natural and effortless allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, as ALL that you truely are, physical and non-physical hand in hand, together as one. To simply want to feel better, and also realising that you can always do that and you will always do that. 

When your greater non-physical consciousness is holding an entire vortexual vibrational escrow, that is massively filled with infinitely being and becoming evermore things here and now that you want to be, do or have, evermore for you. And so, you have to remember that anything and everything that you want to be, do or have, is because you think you will feel better in the having of it. And as you realise that all of your desires can be fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you, by simply tending to your own alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, by simply caring about how you feel emotionally, to allow yourself to unconditionally, emotionally, to feel better, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, and follow and utilize your emotional guidance system fully and consciously and deliberately and intentionally for the purpose of simply wanting to feel better, to be all that is who it is and what it is you truely are being and becoming evermore effortlessly and joyously and freely and naturally and succesfully, here and now, then you will always allow yourself to maintain the moreness of your alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, effortlessly joyously, freely, succesfully,

As you can always feel through your emotions, your moreness of allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness or less, then you simply allow any and all conditions to naturally and effortlessly come back to evermore greater allowed full blown realisation for you, by you, with you, through you, as you, evermore, ongoingly, here and now, being and becoming all that you truely want to be do or have, evermore here and now, ongoingly, effortlessly, joyously, freely, succesfully, feeling betterly, emotionally, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, in full allowed harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, and unconditonal love. Feeling very good thus then, or better, emotionally. Allowed blending with all that you truely are, physical and non-physical hand in hand, in full allowed to flow realised thoughts of joy evermore being and becoming evermore, feeling better ongoingly, effortlessly, joyously. 

By simply allowing yourself to feel better, emotionally. Allowing yourself to feel better. And releasing resistance thus, and allowing the moreness of your alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness.

So in a sense, you might feel it more easy to flow your greater non-physical consciousness through you as you meditate, and thus release resistance, and allow the moreness of the alignment, which naturally and effortlessly allows you to flow your greater non-physical consciousness more fully through you, feeling better emotionally thus,  which is a very universal tool/technique/permission slip we feel we need to allow our true nature to flow more fully through us, thus feeling better emotionally as we do so. There is nothing wrong about it, meditation or any tool or technique or permission slip we use as our permission slip to allow ourselves to allow the moreness of our true natural state of being of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, as our unique evermore path of lesser resistance=path of least resistance. Feeling very good emotionally. Any and all ways that you find a way to feel better, emotionally, is your path of least resistance, towards your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. And meditation is simply the easiest most universally practical and applicable way to do that. So feel free to utilize this to your full advantage.

And eventually you will simply know how it feels to be in full allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, you can simply even just feel it by remembering how it feels and allowing it in that way thus. It feels very good. And the more you meditate, the easier it is to allow this for yourself more naturally and effortlessly. So the path of lesser resistance = the path of least resistance. And so you are ALWAYS on your path, to your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, everMORE here and now, so the journey never ends and the joy is in the journey of your evermore being and becoming here and now.

Because you are an inseperable extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness. That is why you always feel your emotional alignment with it, as your emotional guidance system. So when you feel despair and you feel you are suffering and you feel pain, this is simply indicating your inseperable connection with your own greater non-physical consciousness, but as it is negative emotion, it is indicating that this connection is pinched off by you in that moment, not fully allow to flow by you in that moment. In the same way that when you hold a cork under water, it stays there, untill you let it go, and it flows right back up to the surface, naturally and effortlessly.

In the same way, you can understand your emotional guidance system in this way, that if you don't think thoughts that create the resistance, it flows right back up to the surface. Meaning you allow yourself to feel better again. Which is also why so many teachers teach meditation. By also releasing resistant self contradictory thoughts, by simply meditating and focusing on any object of your attention, to simply release all thoughts, and thus you also release all thoughts of resistance, and you allow yourself thus then to naturally feel better again, and thus allow your natural alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, naturally and effortlessly, and so your feel better emotionally. And the next time you come across those energetic thought patterns of resistance, they will simply feel worse than before to you, in contrast to allowing your true good feeling nature, so you will simply no longer be willing to do that, to create the resistance, and so, you can simply relax again, and release the resistance, meditating and focusing for the purpose of releasing resistance. Simply letting go of that which is not compatible with your nature, and thus allow that which is compatible with your nature, allow yourself to allow all the goodness that is evermore being and becoming evermore here and now for you, to be allowed by you to be realised by you evermore fully and ongoingly, evermore joyously, and effortlessly and freely, emotionally, unconditionally, succesfully, freely, naturally, effortlessly.

And no matter what experience you have, you will always come to a greater allowed realisation of a greater allowed by you to be fully realised by you desire. A new desire, a new thought, a new idea, a new joyous being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. You co-create all of it. You are unconditionally worthy of all of it evermore.

So to also do it in harmony with your own greater non-physical consciousness, so that you can become a fully realised being, a blended being, a joyous being, physical and non-physical hand in hand. Always fully on your joyous path to your evermore being and becoming evermore, naturally and effortlessly and joyously. 

Because you cannot insist on doing it all alone, you become a half person, a half witt, ignoring your emotions, and the immense intelligence that is contained therethrough for you, being and becoming evermore here and now, for you, suppose to also with you... So that you can become a fully realised being, a full total person. A full witt. A good feeling, blended being, emotionally good feeling, energy motional alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, which allows your greater knowing to flow ever so much more fully, freely and effortlessly and joyously through you, for the mere purpose of the evermore joyous life experience that is who it is and what it is that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, as ALL that you truely are, physical and non-physical, hand in hand, together, as one WHOLE PERSON. A total being. Feeling very good thus then, in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. Your unconditional and natural deserving evermore here and now. As all that you truely already are being and becoming evermore here and now allowed by you to be evermore fully realised by you evermore here and now.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1