manitou

before thoughts, before she learns to smile

How would they frame them?  No words learned yet.  And because of that, I am guessing a baby doesn't really experience linear time as such.

As to the smile, it refers to the place in the DDJ, if you're familiar, where the sage is in the same mental place as a baby before it learns to smile.  In other words, prior to conditioning.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

We can learn a lot from babies.

@manitou how do you know babies have no thoughts?

Regarding the smile it might not be that simple:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3105580.stm

Often it is said, "to be without thought or to be without desire."

What is ment by that is "To be without self contradictory thought/desire."

• Like 2

On 9/23/2019 at 4:44 PM, manitou said:

How would they frame them?  No words learned yet.  And because of that, I am guessing a baby doesn't really experience linear time as such.

Ha, you're guessing! That's what I thought. :P

I don't think you need words to have thoughts and don't forget the baby language:

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOL.  Of course I'm guessing.  Do you not use words in your thoughts?  And I think twins probably see themselves as 'one' until they realize their separateness.  that is an adorable video.  These kids have probably heard plenty of words from their parents already.  They are not the same as the original picture of the infant.  They've received conditioning already.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2019 at 1:44 AM, manitou said:

As to the smile, it refers to the place in the DDJ, if you're familiar, where the sage is in the same mental place as a baby before it learns to smile.  In other words, prior to conditioning.

The twins would talk to each other before they learnt to speak any English or stand  ....   they had their own language . I thought it was just baby gurgles and such but listening carefully there was to and fro, question and response and even , mostly from one  'humour ; with a response of laughter.

But a 'lone baby' might not develop that.

The baby in that pic  above ?  ;   I look like that if you try to tale  MY picture ... " NO  PICTURES! "

5 hours ago, KuroShiro said:

Ha, you're guessing! That's what I thought. :P

I don't think you need words to have thoughts and don't forget the baby language:

:)

Ha!   I had not scrolled down when I answered the OP .  Yep, twins .

Another time, during after nap we heard lots of laughing  ( and these guys where a lot younger then the above ones, no where near standing yet ) so spied through the window into their room. The Sun was shining through the room and one was holding his hands up into and making 'shadow puppets' on the wall next to the other one's head who was looking at them and laughing .

In spring, some go to the park and climb the terrace,
but I alone am drifting, not knowing where I am.
I alone don’t care,
I alone am expressionless,
like a newborn baby before it has learned to smile.
Other people have more than they need,
I alone possess nothing.
Mine is indeed the mind of an ignoramus
in its unadulterated simplicity.
I am but a guest in this world.
While others rush about to get things done,
I accept what is offered.
I alone seem foolish,
earning little, spending less.

• Thanks 2

I had an interesting chat with my parents about my Taoist cultivation and how returning to the source, that of a newborn child is equivalent to the Christian belief of purifying the soul, giving not into temptation and so forth. After all, it is exposures to this life that provide us with things such as desire, greed....(kinda like the devil, huh?)

I love it when religions can find common ground :)

On 26/09/2019 at 6:26 PM, manitou said:

LOL.  Of course I'm guessing.  Do you not use words in your thoughts?  And I think twins probably see themselves as 'one' until they realize their separateness.  that is an adorable video.  These kids have probably heard plenty of words from their parents already.  They are not the same as the original picture of the infant.  They've received conditioning already.

Further to my post above, where I debated with the parents, every child is not born into sin (but they can pick it up very quickly)

Although I won't call it sin. Those biblical ideas are a bit too draconian for me.

12 hours ago, ऋषि said:

This could be related more directly to modernistic neo-advaita style falsehoods of doing nothing because everyone is already enlightened and so forth.  It is a subtle distinction but one that must be investigated in the process of "the return".

This is also seen in Dzogchen practitioners and is not always so subtle.

The teachings say that while the Natural State needs nothing and is spontaneously perfected, the practitioner is not.

Unfortunately, some practitioners erroneously conflate themselves with the self-perfected state itself, ignorant of their deviations.

It can be a serious mistake.

• Like 1

On 29-9-2019 at 1:24 PM, Rara said:

I had an interesting chat with my parents about my Taoist cultivation and how returning to the source, that of a newborn child is equivalent to the Christian belief of purifying the soul, giving not into temptation and so forth. After all, it is exposures to this life that provide us with things such as desire, greed....(kinda like the devil, huh?)

I love it when religions can find common ground :)

You are not purifying your own soul, your soul is already pure and perfect, and being and becoming evermore pure and perfect, ongoingly, eternally, and infinitely. 

You are not even purifying your own perspective, you are simply letting go of contradicted thought, thoughts which run counter to your own greater non-physical consciousnes' greater knowing, and allowing the natural re-alignment of your perspective with that of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which then result in your feeling emotional relief, even when you feel good, emotionally, you can still feel relief into feeling better, ongoingly, coming to greater ALLOWED realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now in relationship to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

Often people look at reality and then think a thought, or hold on to a perspective, that causes them to feel negative emotion. Then they think that that condition or reality is the cause of their negative emotion, but it's not. That reality is all perfect well and good, and being and becoming evermore, in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation, of which you are always an inseperable extension.

So to allow that condition to come to full realisation for you, you don't need to fix the condition. And not even your own perspective. The purification of your perspective, in order to allow your alignment of perspective with that of your evermore pure soul, is not something that you can do, but rather allow, for yourself. And since allowing is not a thing you can do, but rather allow, you have to understand that you can learn how to allow, but learning it from your own emotional guidance system. Because your emotions always perfectly indicate your here and now relativity of your energetic thought patterns in relationship to your soul or greater non-physical consciousness, offering of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

So if you blame someone, you very often are simply thinking a thought that is contrary to your own infinite and eternal nature of pure good being and becoming in full harmony with the ever expanding source of all creation. You may find blame, to be less contradictory than for example hating someone, so in that sense, someone who hates, moving towards blame, is actually coming more into alignment with their pure nature of being. But in the end, we are evermore here and now perfect already. So all that you ever really need to do is simply feel very good emotionally, that's literally the only purpose of your eternal and infinite existance. To enjoy your evermore here and now being and becoming evermore. That is not something that is easy to do, BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DOOOOOOOO IT. You can only allow it. Wei wu wei, an act of non action.

That doesn't mean that the conditions are bad, neither is your blaming bad. It is just a thing that doesn't feel good, because you sort go against your own true nature. And that is how you go counter to the conditions aswell. So when you allow your emotions to be perfect and good and pure as it is, you will simply stop doing those things or thinking those things that don't feel good to you when you think them. Cause that's who you are! That is your emotional guidance system. It is about your here and now relationship with your own pure soul and Source.

So yes, the point is to become enlightened and purified, but why? Because it feels better to be pure! To be at peace! Evermore here and now. And why does it feel good, emotionally? Because YOU ALREADY ARE IT! IT feels good emotionally, because it is compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So do you feel like you need to do something in order to allow yourself to be who it is you truely are? Because if you do, you're most likely just gonna continue think more of the same thoughts you've been used to thinking, and not feeling so good. And thereby you find more of those thoughts, evermore, and they eventually turn into conditional experiences, which don't feel good. Because you're trying to do something, and thereby create the illusion that you are doing something which is actually not what you are doing. Where as the only thing you can ever truely do, or ever will need to do, is simply let go, and allow, and you naturally allow yourself to feel better, and naturally find it easier and easier to simply allow those thoughts which do feel very good emotionally, because they are in alignment, and not contrary, to and with your own pure soul. Your core essence. Your own greater knowing of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. You got acces to that all day everyday and night and always evermore here and now. 

And yes your soul is always fully in alignment and connection and always is an extension of and in harmony with the source of all creation. Just as you are always an extension of your own soul, even when you go counter to your own soul, you are still inseperable from your own soul. That is why it feels so bad, emotionally, to go counter to your own soul, because there is no point in doing so, never ever. Because you can never ever become seperated from your own pure soul. No matter what you think or do. It may feel bad emotionally, and the conditional life experiences may even be very painful, because you are flowing your pure nature, through you, in self contradiction.

Hence. I say, it is not about purifying yourself or your soul, and especially not purifying the conditions. You are already always pure and perfect. Everyone is already pure and perfect. Everything aswell. You just need to trust your own nature more fully, which means, trust your own heart and emotional guidance system. That you are always fully connected to your soul's greater knowing, energy motionally, emotionally, and thus also to the source of all creation, which your soul is like the breath of the source of all creation. And it's all being and becoming evermore, more and more, evermore, HERE AND NOW, always FOR YOU, WITH YOU, AS YOU, THROUGH YOU. So that you can always feel your way to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore allowedly realisedly here and now. Evermore better feelingly. Naturally effortlessly. 

And to the degree that you allow all that goodness you feel better. But again, feeling better, is not the end. You will always want to feel better. But there is a point where you simply allow yourself to feel emotionally better so much of the time, because you are loved unconditionally evermore, connected evermore, guided unconditionally, emotionally, evermore, that you simply very often allow yourself to feel very good emotionally, and thus you keep allowing your pure nature to be evermore so fully realised by you. Evermore here and now. And then you can understand that everything is pure already, because from that point of view, because you are allowing your own pure nature to be fully realised by you evermore, here and now, you thus then got acces to your own greater knowing of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom evermore fully capably joyously here and now. And then you can simply know EVERYTHING you truely want to know, because it feels better to know it, because YOU ALREADY ARE IT, being and becoming evermore here and now.  As the TOTAL you, physical and non-physical hand in hand, coblended, co-harmonized, as a total FULLY realised being.

And your emotions are always guiding you towards your evermore here and now allowed realisation of your own pure nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. You don't need to look outside of you to realise that, even jesus did not look outside of himself to realise his own goodness that he already contained within himself. So you are all an extension of the source of all creation. That is why it always feels emotionally worse, to think that you are not loved by the Source of All Creation, that you are disconnected and unworthy and without value. Because that is simply ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY NOT TRUE AND CAN NEVER EVER BECOME TRUTH. So why hold on to it, and cause suffering for yourself? We all got many good excuses, but they will never become valid, so if you wanna simply feel good here and now, you gotta let go of that thought, why? Because again, you don't need to create your own purity. You just need to allow it. And then it will be evermore fully realised by you evermore fully here and now.

And if you allow it to be thus then ever so more perfect just the way it is, you will feel better emotionally. You will simply let go of thinking those thoughts which have nothing to do with you, which don't feel good emotionally, because you trust your own pure good and true nature! So you let go so much more easily and effortlessly and JOYOUSLY, loving your own emotional guidance system. To always allow yourself to come to evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation evermore joyously for you here and now.

That if a thought doesn't feel good, it's really time to let go of it. Because if you don't you're basically denying your own infinite and eternal worthiness. That doesn't accomplish anything, but expand that experience of suffering for yourself, physically and manifestationally, so that you can thus then MORE FULLY and more CONSCIOUSLY let go of whatever it is that truely is not compatible with your true nature. But you never need to let it get to that point, if you trust your own perfect and good pure nature, to let go of a perspective that feels emotionally painful to you, then you will simply always effortlessly and easily let go, and simply allow your perspective to naturally and effortlessly, re-align with your own greater knowing, of which you are an extension. Don't need to do anything to allow that. But you do need to allow it. Which means, you do need to let go of contradictory thoughts, which run counter to your own pure nature of being, and letting go thus, you feel the ALLOWED realignment (which happens all by itself) of your perspective with that of your own greater non-physical consciousness evermore here and now perspective, as emotional relief/feeling better. Because it is compatible with your true pure nature of being, to thus then simply feel very good emotionally, as that is your unconditional nature of being unconditionally worthy and loved. That you can never ever achieve. You just have to allow it. And then you will thus then also allow yourself to realise it ever so much more fully and joyously and consciously evermore fully here and now. Ever more realisedly evermore feeling goodly, evermore effortlessly, evermore naturally, evermore succesfully, evermore truely.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Everything said:

So yes, the point is to become enlightened and purified, but why? Because it feels better to be pure! To be at peace! Evermore here and now. And why does it feel good, emotionally? Because YOU ALREADY ARE IT! IT feels good emotionally, because it is cAnd to the degree that you allow all that goodness you feel better. But again, feeling better, is not the end. You will always want to feel better. But there is a point where you simply allow yourself to feel emotionally better so much of the time, that you simply very often feel very good emotionally, and thus you keep allowing your pure nature to be evermore so fully realised by you. Evermore here and now. And then you can understand that everything is pure already, because from that point of view, because you are allowing your own pure nature to be fully realised by you evermore, here and now, you thus then got acces to your own greater knowing of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. And then you can simply know EVERYTHING you truely want to know, because it feels better to know it, because YOU ALREADY ARE IT, being and becoming evermore here and now. 

What an excellent post, Everything.  I so fully appreciate the fact that joy is indeed a choice, especially after losing my husband and being in grief for a long time.  It was like one day I just decided to feel better and engage in life again.  It took a little doing, but I finally got there.

Interesting what you say about the emotions and feeling good.  Both Joe and I did healing ceremonies wherein the trick is to get the feelings of the person you're working on to become joyous - prior to the ceremony.  This seems to be the key.  Maybe you remember when we did a ceremony on a teenage boy with quadriplegia. I did discuss it on the forum.  I had the boy's aunt stare at a picture of him until she felt love welling up in her heart.  I told her to turn on a lamp (which symbolized his nervous system) at the moment she felt the love.  Incredibly enough, the boy started moving his arms a week later.  Then, a few weeks after that, his legs energized.

But the key is in the feelings.  Wow.  Things like this seem to back up in real time what you say in your post.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, manitou said:

What an excellent post, Everything.  I so fully appreciate the fact that joy is indeed a choice, especially after losing my husband and being in grief for a long time.  It was like one day I just decided to feel better and engage in life again.  It took a little doing, but I finally got there.

Interesting what you say about the emotions and feeling good.  Both Joe and I did healing ceremonies wherein the trick is to get the feelings of the person you're working on to become joyous - prior to the ceremony.  This seems to be the key.  Maybe you remember when we did a ceremony on a teenage boy with quadriplegia. I did discuss it on the forum.  I had the boy's aunt stare at a picture of him until she felt love welling up in her heart.  I told her to turn on a lamp (which symbolized his nervous system) at the moment she felt the love.  Incredibly enough, the boy started moving his arms a week later.  Then, a few weeks after that, his legs energized.

But the key is in the feelings.  Wow.  Things like this seem to back up in real time what you say in your post.

It is literal law of how energy works. What I am talking about, is my unique perspective, of the unchanging laws of existance. This applies to any and all dimensions of existance. As everything that exists, is through the ever expanding source of all creation, as consciousness of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, creating resonances of reflection within its own consciousness, as our ever expanding being and becoming evermore joyfully here and now. 

To help you understand how to realise your true nature, as something that you already ARE being and becoming evermore fully here and now. And that you can allow your realisation, by being willing to trust your own emotional guidance system. It does not matter what you call those good feeling positive emotions, the important thing is that you feel them. And know how it feels to be in alignment with your own true nature, of feeling very good emotionally thus then, and thus you come back into alignment with and realisation of the source of all creation, of infinite ever expanding goodness. 

But because we don't have words to describe all those good things, nor do we have time, the point is simply again always to point at your emotional guidance system. So that you can allow any and all conditions to come to full allowed realisation for you evermore fully here and now, unconditionally. Regardless of any and all conditions. Because you create those conditions, in harmony and alignment with the source of all creation.

So when you allow yourself to feel better emotionally, you thus then naturally and effortlessly allow yourself to also realise that you truely are creating those conditions and how even. Because you allow your own acces to your own greater non-physical consciousness, and you become a fully total realised person. In full harmony and alignment with the source of all creation. And your emotions always here and now indicate your here and now relativity between you and your pure perfect good nature, of ALL THAT YOU TRUELY ARE, physical AND non-physical hand in hand. As your infinite and eternal nature, of infinite worthiness and eternal worthiness and unconditional worthiness, to allow any and all conditions to be evermore fully realised by you ever so much more joyously, and effortlessly. That's the whole point of your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. That is your natural state of being. And yes, at first it may feel magical. But the true weird thing is when you actually don't allow it. That is why it feels so not good. So despairing to go against your own true unconditionally worthy nature. And that emotional guidance is blessed evermore, to help you let go of whatever perspective doesn't feel good, cause there is no point to flowing your consciousness in contradiction with your own true nature of being. 

Hence, you simply allow yourself to feel better, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditons, emotionally, and thus you come to full blown allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, evermore joyously here and now, realising and co-creating all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Everything said:

Hence, you simply allow yourself to feel better, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditons, emotionally, and thus you come to full blown allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have, evermore joyously here and now, realising and co-creating all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. 

Evermore here and now.  That particularly rings with me because I am losing my memory.  My mom is in an Alzheimer's facility and lives in a constant state of confusion and not knowing where she is.  In some respects, I'm following right behind her.

But....I have been a meditator for maybe 30 years.  This is saving me in a sense.  I have no memory of yesterday.  But I am just fine in the here and now.  I think if I hadn't been a meditator, that my thoughts would be equally confused and disjointed as hers.  Meditation gives us the power to choose how we want to think and what we want to think about.  And when the here-and-now thinking is calm and settled, it doesn't matter whether I remember what I did yesterday.  It can just be a little embarrassing, that's all.   The monkey mind is at peace; I can almost instantly remember Who I Am at any given time, and I utilize that a lot.  Because I have to.

It seems to be working.  I can see maybe having someone come in once in a while to help with things, but all in all I think I can avoid the dementia facility thing.  I'm hoping.

But I can't say enough about the benefits of meditation.  I'm really realizing it now at this point in my life, 72 years.   Stick with it, folks - you will not be sorry.

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Everything said:

You are not purifying your own soul, your soul is already pure and perfect, and being and becoming evermore pure and perfect, ongoingly, eternally, and infinitely. 

You are not even purifying your own perspective, you are simply letting go of contradicted thought, thoughts which run counter to your own greater non-physical consciousnes' greater knowing, and allowing the natural re-alignment of your perspective with that of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which then result in your feeling emotional relief, even when you feel good, emotionally, you can still feel relief into feeling better, ongoingly, coming to greater ALLOWED realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now in relationship to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

Often people look at reality and then think a thought, or hold on to a perspective, that causes them to feel negative emotion. Then they think that that condition or reality is the cause of their negative emotion, but it's not. That reality is all perfect well and good, and being and becoming evermore, in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation, of which you are always an inseperable extension.

So to allow that condition to come to full realisation for you, you don't need to fix the condition. And not even your own perspective. The purification of your perspective, in order to allow your alignment of perspective with that of your evermore pure soul, is not something that you can do, but rather allow, for yourself. And since allowing is not a thing you can do, but rather allow, you have to understand that you can learn how to allow, but learning it from your own emotional guidance system. Because your emotions always perfectly indicate your here and now relativity of your energetic thought patterns in relationship to your soul or greater non-physical consciousness, offering of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now.

So if you blame someone, you very often are simply thinking a thought that is contrary to your own infinite and eternal nature of pure good being and becoming in full harmony with the ever expanding source of all creation. You may find blame, to be less contradictory than for example hating someone, so in that sense, someone who hates, moving towards blame, is actually coming more into alignment with their pure nature of being. But in the end, we are evermore here and now perfect already. So all that you ever really need to do is simply feel very good emotionally, that's literally the only purpose of your eternal and infinite existance. To enjoy your evermore here and now being and becoming evermore. That is not something that is easy to do, BECAUSE YOU LITERALLY CANNOT DOOOOOOOO IT. You can only allow it. Wei wu wei, an act of non action.

That doesn't mean that the conditions are bad, neither is your blaming bad. It is just a thing that doesn't feel good, because you sort go against your own true nature. And that is how you go counter to the conditions aswell. So when you allow your emotions to be perfect and good and pure as it is, you will simply stop doing those things or thinking those things that don't feel good to you when you think them. Cause that's who you are! That is your emotional guidance system. It is about your here and now relationship with your own pure soul and Source.

So yes, the point is to become enlightened and purified, but why? Because it feels better to be pure! To be at peace! Evermore here and now. And why does it feel good, emotionally? Because YOU ALREADY ARE IT! IT feels good emotionally, because it is compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. 

So do you feel like you need to do something in order to allow yourself to be who it is you truely are? Because if you do, you're most likely just gonna continue think more of the same thoughts you've been used to thinking, and not feeling so good. And thereby you find more of those thoughts, evermore, and they eventually turn into conditional experiences, which don't feel good. Because you're trying to do something, and thereby create the illusion that you are doing something which is actually not what you are doing. Where as the only thing you can ever truely do, or ever will need to do, is simply let go, and allow, and you naturally allow yourself to feel better, and naturally find it easier and easier to simply allow those thoughts which do feel very good emotionally, because they are in alignment, and not contrary, to and with your own pure soul. Your core essence. Your own greater knowing of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. You got acces to that all day everyday and night and always evermore here and now. 

And yes your soul is always fully in alignment and connection and always is an extension of and in harmony with the source of all creation. Just as you are always an extension of your own soul, even when you go counter to your own soul, you are still inseperable from your own soul. That is why it feels so bad, emotionally, to go counter to your own soul, because there is no point in doing so, never ever. Because you can never ever become seperated from your own pure soul. No matter what you think or do. It may feel bad emotionally, and the conditional life experiences may even be very painful, because you are flowing your pure nature, through you, in self contradiction.

Hence. I say, it is not about purifying yourself or your soul, and especially not purifying the conditions. You are already always pure and perfect. Everyone is already pure and perfect. Everything aswell. You just need to trust your own nature more fully, which means, trust your own heart and emotional guidance system. That you are always fully connected to your soul's greater knowing, energy motionally, emotionally, and thus also to the source of all creation, which your soul is like the breath of the source of all creation. And it's all being and becoming evermore, more and more, evermore, HERE AND NOW, always FOR YOU, WITH YOU, AS YOU, THROUGH YOU. So that you can always feel your way to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore allowedly realisedly here and now. Evermore better feelingly. Naturally effortlessly. 

And to the degree that you allow all that goodness you feel better. But again, feeling better, is not the end. You will always want to feel better. But there is a point where you simply allow yourself to feel emotionally better so much of the time, because you are loved unconditionally evermore, connected evermore, guided unconditionally, emotionally, evermore, that you simply very often allow yourself to feel very good emotionally, and thus you keep allowing your pure nature to be evermore so fully realised by you. Evermore here and now. And then you can understand that everything is pure already, because from that point of view, because you are allowing your own pure nature to be fully realised by you evermore, here and now, you thus then got acces to your own greater knowing of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom evermore fully capably joyously here and now. And then you can simply know EVERYTHING you truely want to know, because it feels better to know it, because YOU ALREADY ARE IT, being and becoming evermore here and now.  As the TOTAL you, physical and non-physical hand in hand, coblended, co-harmonized, as a total FULLY realised being.

And your emotions are always guiding you towards your evermore here and now allowed realisation of your own pure nature of being and becoming evermore here and now. You don't need to look outside of you to realise that, even jesus did not look outside of himself to realise his own goodness that he already contained within himself. So you are all an extension of the source of all creation. That is why it always feels emotionally worse, to think that you are not loved by the Source of All Creation, that you are disconnected and unworthy and without value. Because that is simply ETERNALLY AND INFINITELY NOT TRUE AND CAN NEVER EVER BECOME TRUTH. So why hold on to it, and cause suffering for yourself? We all got many good excuses, but they will never become valid, so if you wanna simply feel good here and now, you gotta let go of that thought, why? Because again, you don't need to create your own purity. You just need to allow it. And then it will be evermore fully realised by you evermore fully here and now.

And if you allow it to be thus then ever so more perfect just the way it is, you will feel better emotionally. You will simply let go of thinking those thoughts which have nothing to do with you, which don't feel good emotionally, because you trust your own pure good and true nature! So you let go so much more easily and effortlessly and JOYOUSLY, loving your own emotional guidance system. To always allow yourself to come to evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation evermore joyously for you here and now.

That if a thought doesn't feel good, it's really time to let go of it. Because if you don't you're basically denying your own infinite and eternal worthiness. That doesn't accomplish anything, but expand that experience of suffering for yourself, physically and manifestationally, so that you can thus then MORE FULLY and more CONSCIOUSLY let go of whatever it is that truely is not compatible with your true nature. But you never need to let it get to that point, if you trust your own perfect and good pure nature, to let go of a perspective that feels emotionally painful to you, then you will simply always effortlessly and easily let go, and simply allow your perspective to naturally and effortlessly, re-align with your own greater knowing, of which you are an extension. Don't need to do anything to allow that. But you do need to allow it. Which means, you do need to let go of contradictory thoughts, which run counter to your own pure nature of being, and letting go thus, you feel the ALLOWED realignment (which happens all by itself) of your perspective with that of your own greater non-physical consciousness evermore here and now perspective, as emotional relief/feeling better. Because it is compatible with your true pure nature of being, to thus then simply feel very good emotionally, as that is your unconditional nature of being unconditionally worthy and loved. That you can never ever achieve. You just have to allow it. And then you will thus then also allow yourself to realise it ever so much more fully and joyously and consciously evermore fully here and now. Ever more realisedly evermore feeling goodly, evermore effortlessly, evermore naturally, evermore succesfully, evermore truely.

Nice post. I actually thought you were trolling by repeating the same thing over and over again though.

I think you missed my 2nd post brah :)

5 hours ago, Rara said:

Nice post. I actually thought you were trolling by repeating the same thing over and over again though.

I think you missed my 2nd post brah :)

Yeah, I know you know. And your desires are very good. Not only are they pure and perfect, to the degree that you allow your own full blown realisation of them evermore here and now, they are actually being and becoming more. Expanding evermore here and now, for you, as you, with you, through you. Physical and non-physical hand in hand, together as one, that is what feels like joy. Pure uncontradicted fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you true desire.

It can be very subtle for people who've been taught to ignore their own emotions. So then there is a fine line between adventure and fear. Not the emotions, but the state of being in a mode that feels like adventurous and delightful and joyous and exciting and full of life force. And a simple contradictory thought can turn the whole experience into one of fear, and complete misunderstanding, not allowed to be fully realised desire. And that is contradicted desire, that is yearning. Focusing in opposition to your own pure good desire, being and becoming evermore here and now. So when one is sensitive to how they feel emotionally, they can always easily tell the difference, how they are focused in their here and now experience. They can fully utilize their emotional guidance system to their full benefit and self allowed realisation.

Because every subject is really two subjects. Something that you want, and the absence of it. So even the idea of greed, when fully realised for what it truely is and means for you, it can be fully allowed to be fully realised by you as that which feels like pure desire or joy. Because everything serves double duty. Everything has its place, and everything is simply valid by the mere fact that it exists. But when you only realise the lesser allowed realisation of any one particular thing, it never is enjoyed by you. That's the only point of your emotional guidance system. To help you know what you are doing with your own energy here and now. So that you can allow yourself to come to realise any and all conditions, unconditionally, joyfully, emotionally, evermor here and now.

When you know, you are perfect, and good, and positive, because you are at your core essence of being, as existance itself is, existance, and cannot be anything other than what it is, meaning existance cannot not exist, because non-existance already doesn't exist, it has no place for existance. To realise this, you can allow everything to simply already be perfectly well and good, and thus be allowed by you to be ever so more effortlessly and naturally and joyously, fully realised by you. It's evermore here and now ever expanding infinite and eternal value and nature of true being and becoming evermore here and now fully realised by you evermore harmoniously, joyfully.

So you truely can be the joyous deliberate co-creator that you are ment to be. One who flows the energy which creates worlds, through themselves, for the achieving of whatever it is you want to be do or have evermore effortlessly and joyously. Simply for the joy of your evermore here and now being and becoming evermore. As every single here and now moment, is a new moment, in all of existance, as all of existance, is being and becoming evermore here and now, unlike any that has ever been before it and unlike any that will ever be like it ever again, and AGAIN, a new moment unlike any that has ever been and will ever be like it ever again, and AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Being and becoming evermore fully realised by you here and now. Effortlessly, joyously. Flawlessly. Perfectly. Eternally. Infinitely. UNCONDITIONALLY. Energy motionally. Allowedly to be fully realised by youly evermore effortlessly and naturally and joyously and succesfully and freely, and reaaaaaly, truely, totally, satisfactionaly, delightfully, valuably, unconditionally worthy evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“The baby looks at things all day without winking; that is because his eyes are not focused on any particular object. He goes without knowing where he is going, and stops without knowing what he is doing. He merges himself within the surroundings and moves along with it. These are the principles of mental hygiene.”
Chuang-Tzu
  • Thanks 1

On 10/1/2019 at 9:30 AM, Everything said:

So you truely can be the joyous deliberate co-creator that you are ment to be. One who flows the energy which creates worlds, through themselves, for the achieving of whatever it is you want to be do or have evermore effortlessly and joyously. Simply for the joy of your evermore here and now being and becoming evermore. As every single here and now moment, is a new moment, in all of existance, as all of existance, is being and becoming evermore here and now, unlike any that has ever been before it and unlike any that will ever be like it ever again, and AGAIN, a new moment unlike any that has ever been and will ever be like it ever again, and AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. 

I took my dogs for a walk this morning, as I do every morning.  But this morning in particular, for some reason, struck me.  As I was leashing them up by the door, they were so alert, their tails were wagging, their anticipation of GOING OUTSIDE was so joyful.  I mean, to me it was like Okay, there's a carport out there on the other side of the door.  But to my dogs, it was like being at the entrance of Disneyland.  And they're so joyous on the walk.  So here and now.  Under every bush is a new discovery, every meeting with another dog a cause for huge celebration.

My goal is to be more like my dogs.  

• Like 2

Dogs seem to be unconditional. They don't hold in resentment. They just want us to love them, pet them, feed them, take them out. They just are their 'dogness.' I don't think that they think about being human. They seem to think about food...they seem to be driven by it.

I am still working on being the best Jim I can be.  

On 3-10-2019 at 11:41 PM, manitou said:

I took my dogs for a walk this morning, as I do every morning.  But this morning in particular, for some reason, struck me.  As I was leashing them up by the door, they were so alert, their tails were wagging, their anticipation of GOING OUTSIDE was so joyful.  I mean, to me it was like Okay, there's a carport out there on the other side of the door.  But to my dogs, it was like being at the entrance of Disneyland.  And they're so joyous on the walk.  So here and now.  Under every bush is a new discovery, every meeting with another dog a cause for huge celebration.

My goal is to be more like my dogs.  

Yes, look, don't look for the evidence, the manifestational evidence is never gonna take you as far as your alignment will. So simply keep reaching for tye better feeling emotion. Often dogs or pets or animals especially wild animals reflect your state of alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, because they often more unconditionally stay in alignment aswell. So this can be like any secondary conditional manifestational indicator of alignment, where as your primary indicator will always be your state of emotion, indicating your state of allowed alignment. For through this, you follow the path of least resistance that your greater non-physical consciousness is ALWAYS leading you to whatever you want, always unconditionally and evermore being and becoming here and now, as your true natural state of being unconditionally worthy of all of it evermore. No condition in all of the universe can contradict you. Except you contradict your greater non-physical consciousness, by flowing your full true nature through yourself in contradiction, which just gives a temporary lesser allowed realisation. That's all there is to it. So know, you can always reach for this state of being, emotionally, feeling your way to what being fully tapped in turned on, tuned in feels like. To the full all nature of all that you truely are. And then you will be like those dogs, always fully focused without resistance, allowing pure realisation. 

You can also be your full human nature. Focusing in full harmony with your own greater allowed realisation of your own greater non-physical consciousness. And it'll naturally and effortlessly and joyously lead you to the ongoing evermore full blown evermore allowed realisation of any and all things that matter to you evermore ongoingly more, all that you can or will ever want to be do or have. It's all known its all ready evermore. Eternally infinitely evermore being and becoming in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. Unconditionally, non-physically. You cocreate all of it, together in full harmony and allowed alignment and allowed guidance with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom and unconditional love. 

So all you gotta care about primarily is your state of emotion and your ability to always and under any and all conditions allow yourself to feel better emotionally primarily first. And your greater allowed realisation of anything and everything that is important to you will be allowed by you to be evermore fully and ongoingly received by you. As your unconditional worthiness evermore here and now. 

So remember this joy you feel and thus you are capable of receiving inspired guidance and realisation of not only all that matters to you but any and all things. As all of creation is being and becoming evermore here and now. And remember, the dogs just teach unconditional alignment and service to human kind in that way of remembering all that we truely are, and what matters to us, is our own unconditional eternal and infinite relationship with our own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness. Your inner being. That is like energy which creates worlds like the breath of the source of all creation. Like your soul. Your true being. And you can always find your way to all of that you truely are, unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, evermore here and now, under any and all conditions. Emotionally. Feeling better. 

Edited by Everything