dwai

Basic human models that are repeated over and over with minor variations

If any of you have watched Battlestar Galactica, the primary antagonists in that show are the human-cybernetic hybrids called Cylons. There were 12 models and of these 8 were cloned to build up the humanoid cylon population.

Over the years I’ve noticed that there exist certain archetypical human characteristics too. Certain basic “patterns” keep repeating themselves again and again, across the so-called ethnic and racial boundaries. A certain “base” pattern is recognizable at a subconscious level (usually), and that’s why when, sometimes, you meet a definitive stranger, you get the feeling you’ve known them somehow. There is just enough similarity in the way this stranger looks and behaves that your mind does a sort of “mapping” with a person you know from before.

I wonder why? Any theories about this?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dwai said:

If any of you have watched Battlestar Galactica, the primary antagonists in that show are the human-cybernetic hybrids called Cylons. There were 12 models and of these 8 were cloned to build up the humanoid cylon population.

Over the years I’ve noticed that there exist certain archetypical human characteristics too. Certain basic “patterns” keep repeating themselves again and again, across the so-called ethnic and racial boundaries. A certain “base” pattern is recognizable at a subconscious level (usually), and that’s why when, sometimes, you meet a definitive stranger, you get the feeling you’ve known them somehow. There is just enough similarity in the way this stranger looks and behaves that your mind does a sort of “mapping” with a person you know from before.

I'm gonna assume it's simply the fractal nature of reality, that our consciousness uses a fractal structure in order to experience or explore or focus into this physical time space reality, like it is a lense to come to know our evermore being and becoming evermore fully, specifically, enjoyably, deliberately, intimately, etc. I have seen complete identical families. With slight variations. And the story of their life was completely the same.

So to also know you contain everything, so be free to choose to focus on that which is what it is you truely do prefer. As you simply exist for the joyous being and becoming evermore. 

And as you say, you know there are slight variations, so nothing is truely exactly the same. And the reason is, because you are constantly moving towards your unique being and becoming evermore. So everything changes for you and everyone. Evermore. And so the more you enjoy the change, the more the change will also be enjoyable. It's simply about focusing what you allow for yourself to expand upon. And if you allow something to expand for yourself that you don't enjoy, then simply don't do it, by doing something else, meaning focusing on that which is what it is you do prefer.

And knowing every single here and now moment is a completely new here and now moment, unlike any that has ever been before, or will ever be anything like it ever again. So always here and now is where all of your power/freedom is.  And again, and again, and again, evermore here and now where all things exist for you evermore being and becoming evermore. And so also knowing you can always meditate, to simply release whatever resistant thought patterns for yourself, to enjoy the here and now more fully, to thus then also be more fully free and capable of focusing ongoingly more on that which is what it is you truely do prefer, to navigate your emotional guidance system more fully and clearly and freely and deliberately and consciously, and thus will allow yourself to naturally and effortlessly come to realise for yourself the evermoreness of the evermoreness of all the things you truely love, because it is truely compatible with your true nature of being and becoming evermore, as your unique path of least resistance to all the things that are truely compatible with your nature because they do feel good. 

Etc. etc.

So you have to understand you are an energy being. And everything is still primarily energy. You create your reality energetically. In harmony with the source of all creation. And you got a soul, or your greater non-physical consciousness, which loves you evermore unconditionally, and guides you thus also evermore, by being and becoming the evermoreness of all that you want to be do or have for you evermore ongoingly. So that you can always feel your way back home to all that you truely have become and are being and becoming evermore. 

So it's not like you are on your own or alone, because you can always feel, emotionally, your here and now relativity between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness. So to also trust yourself. And your heart. And your emotional guidance system. For it is all about you and all for you. To help you come back to fuller greater allowed realisation evermore joyously and freely.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dwai said:

I guess we have some structures in our brains which are common to all humans (and to most mammals in this aspect). This similarity is what will make you think a chimpanzee, for instance, is "almost human".

The same applies (in reverse) to those with neurologic conditions. Some you'll just see as "inhuman" because they lack these structures or have had some of them damaged in some way.

In TCM terms, a Human Soul is a Human Soul. It has an intrinsic "human" quality to it, being in the center between the Heavens and Earth and balanced between both.

• Like 1

All of nature it appears... follows patterns that flow from Dao, or Source or insert name of conceptual source here.

The human pattern repeats as does all of nature, seemingly like a holographic fractal and as such... repetition upon a theme is the name of the game.  With variations of the pattern repeating within family lines.

This has been driven home to me in my own life.

My Mum for the last few years of her life, in her advanced dementia, could no longer distinguish me from my Father as we appear so much alike that she, forgetting time, whenever seeing me, saw instead my Father, her ex (whom she divorced bitterly).  She still recalled me, and that she had a son, but upon seeing me, it was never I whom she would perceive.  

So many unique seeming individuals, yet so alike in motivation, conditioning and likes, dislikes.  Even those who appear vastly and wildly different, share more in common than they ever do apart.

One human flowing theme, played out like genetic jazz among the co-arising conditions of the flow of life.

Dance it baby!

• Like 2

Robert Anton Wilson addresses this concept adroitly in his book Prometheus Rising.  I can't recommend it, or any of his other works, highly enough.  The man was absolute lightning from a clear blue sky!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

All of nature it appears... follows patterns that flow from Dao, or Source or insert name of conceptual source here.

The human pattern repeats as does all of nature, seemingly like a holographic fractal and as such... repetition upon a theme is the name of the game.  With variations of the pattern repeating within family lines.

I see the patterns repeat themselves in slight variations quite prolifically across ethnic boundaries. The same type of person can be Indian, Chinese, African and so on and so forth.

This has been driven home to me in my own life.

My Mum for the last few years of her life, in her advanced dementia, could no longer distinguish me from my Father as we appear so much alike that she, forgetting time, whenever seeing me, saw instead my Father, her ex (whom she divorced bitterly).  She still recalled me, and that she had a son, but upon seeing me, it was never I whom she would perceive.  

That must've been rough. 

So many unique seeming individuals, yet so alike in motivation, conditioning and likes, dislikes.  Even those who appear vastly and wildly different, share more in common than they ever do apart.

That is true of course. And also share the same conscious ground, hence same root of mind, etc. 

One human flowing theme, played out like genetic jazz among the co-arising conditions of the flow of life.

Dance it baby!

Is there any other way? :) 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, dwai said:

I think that a hue of this is due in part to the pervasive, and largely manufactured?, systems of culture/politics/religion/etc in the western(ized) world which contribute much to the stagnancy of many and sort of keep a lot of people deeply entrenched in readily observable archetypes/stereotypes. I think the internet has birthed a new kind of homogeneity in that respect, kind of a global culture

I like what silent thunder said about genetics. I think the bible said something about offspring inheriting the sins of the father, and I think many forget how often character traits and traumas are passed down generationally. I think it takes an uncommon effort to break the mold in a genuine sense- nullifying the effects of environment/ones past-genetics to an extent, idk

I think a lot of it has to do with there only being so much here, and how many make snap judgements based almost entirely upon aesthetics/first impressions and not the unique color of the person's core. What everything said about everything being within you, I like that too- eye of the beholder yknow. When I feel like I've known someone before, or know them, it's mostly an energetic thing- to follow your sci-fi theme, like encountering avatars of flowing script/data-information a la the matrix 

• Like 2

I think it has to do with the fact that we are basically awareness and the forms are interplay of energy. In the Indian traditions, there are three primary properties (gunas) of energy that combine in varying/different permutations and combinations to produce form. 

All the modalities of transmission, such as genetic, evolutionary and so on are a result of the interplay of these primary energy types. Satva (Illumination and clarity), Rajas (activity/kinetic) and Tamas (inertia/gravity). Maybe there are some primordial prototypes from which these variations arise.

Just typing out loud here...if it resonates with anyone, please comment :) 

• Like 2

From a bio-evolutionary perspective, we as humans tend to develop stereotyped, abstract thoughts because it is quicker and more efficient than conducting a thorough individual analysis. So when we see something that looks gross, we don't eat it. The gross thing may be high in nutrition, but we would rather reject too many things than ingest something bad. One odd result is the phenomenon of seeing faces in things, like Jesus in a tortilla. We are wired in some ways to see faces, even if there aren't any, because it is better to see a face that isn't really there than to miss one that is really there. 

So do we see patterns because they are there, or do we impose patterns because it makes it easier to navigate the world? 

• Like 1

On 21/09/2019 at 12:32 AM, dwai said:

I think it has to do with the fact that we are basically awareness and the forms are interplay of energy. In the Indian traditions, there are three primary properties (gunas) of energy that combine in varying/different permutations and combinations to produce form. 

All the modalities of transmission, such as genetic, evolutionary and so on are a result of the interplay of these primary energy types. Satva (Illumination and clarity), Rajas (activity/kinetic) and Tamas (inertia/gravity). Maybe there are some primordial prototypes from which these variations arise.

Just typing out loud here...if it resonates with anyone, please comment :) 

every three makes a four

... and so on

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humorism#Perso-Arabic_and_Indian_medicinemedicine

but also I think its genetic and goes back to the qualities of some strong (dominant genes ?) ancestral types.

The latest on what info we think can be transmitted by genetic code is very surprising and covers some areas that where never associated with gene transition before , behavioral stuff and traits, study on 'separated twins' * VERY interesting .

* genetic twins that had different upbringings. conditionings and environments  having similar outcomes that we would previously considered controlled by vague concepts , like 'destiny' , all the way through to physical stuff (like skin cancers developing on the same part of the body, etc )

On 20-9-2019 at 5:31 PM, forestofemptiness said:

From a bio-evolutionary perspective, we as humans tend to develop stereotyped, abstract thoughts because it is quicker and more efficient than conducting a thorough individual analysis. So when we see something that looks gross, we don't eat it. The gross thing may be high in nutrition, but we would rather reject too many things than ingest something bad. One odd result is the phenomenon of seeing faces in things, like Jesus in a tortilla. We are wired in some ways to see faces, even if there aren't any, because it is better to see a face that isn't really there than to miss one that is really there. 

So do we see patterns because they are there, or do we impose patterns because it makes it easier to navigate the world? 

You co-create all of it, in full allowed harmony and alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. And you always feel your energy motional relativity between your physical consciousness and your greater non-physical consciousness, as your flawless emotional guidance system, through which you thus then have acces to infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, unconditional love. Simply for the joyous life experience that is you. To simple want to feel better, to come into natural allowed alignment and realisation with and of your own greater non-physical consciousness. To become a fully realised being, a total being, a blended being, physical and non-physical converging here and now, felt as joy. Allowed alignment, felt as good feeling positive emotion. Feeling better, more allowed alignment. More allowed effortless realisation and co-creation. Joyous being and becoming evermore here and now, naturally effortlessly, as your true natural state of being.

So you are an energy motional being, primarily, and you co-create your own reality with your own ever expanding greater non-physical consciousness all the way to the ever expanding source of all creation, also energy motionally.

That is also why you need to feel your emotional guidance system, to navigate your own co-creation, to not do it allone and become a half-witt, but do it together with your own greater non-physical consciousness and become a full-witt. So that you can co-create harmoniously in full allowed harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation, of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom, and unconditional love, to simply be, do or have whatever it is you truely want allowed by you to be evermore joyously and ongoingly realised by you.

And so, this immense stable environment of immense variety and values, is simply for the joy of your evermore allowed being and becoming evermore here and now. Whatever you want to be do or have, it can be fully allowed by you, to be fully realised by you. As you learn to allow yourself to come into alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness, by feeling better emotionally as you focus thus on all the things that truely matter to you that you truely feel very good about, because this is the communication from your own greater non-physical consciousness, that this is who you truely are.

Thus, and then as you feel consistently very good, then you come to effortlessly enjoy your evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, as it is your unconditional deserving evermore here and now, regardless of any and all conditions, and also under ANY AND ALL conditions. You want to feel good emotionally, because it is your true natural state of being in full allowed harmony and alignment and realisation with and of ever expanding the source of all creation, evermore here and now for you, with you, through you, as you. Unconditionally loving you.

To simply be ALL that you truely are and thus also want to be do or have. Physical and non-physical, hand in hand, converging, cocreating, co-realising, meeting, joyfully felt allowed alignment and realisation. To co-create your own reality in full harmony and alignment with your own greater intelligence of your own greater non-physical consciousness, which knows all that you truely want to be do or have, and offers you your unique path of least resistance evermore here and now for you, unconditionally, emotionally, as your emotional guidance system, to allow you to come naturally and effortlessly to evermore greater allowed full blown realisation of all that you truely want to be, do or have evermore joyfully allowed by you to be realised by you. Naturally effortlessly, as your true natural state of being and becoming evermore here and now in evermore greater allowed alignment with the ever expanding source of all creation. Effortlessly, joyously, freely, naturally.

Edited by Everything