Sign in to follow this  
Tryingtodobetter

Avoiding energetic stagnation in celibacy

When one is practicing celibacy, what is the best exercise to perform daily to ensure the complete sublimation of fluids?

I practice a version of celibacy known as brahmacharya. It is celibacy of the body, as well as the mind.

I have concerns about improper sublimation causing energetic imbalances/problems. I intend to commit to this practice for a more extensive period than years prior. I have heard pranayama and the microcosmic orbit being recommended to practitioners of this path. I personally have used deep breathing primarily in the past, though I would like my efforts to be entirely sound this outing. Thank you

10 hours ago, Tryingtodobetter said:

When one is practicing celibacy, what is the best exercise to perform daily to ensure the complete sublimation of fluids?

I practice a version of celibacy known as brahmacharya. It is celibacy of the body, as well as the mind.

I have concerns about improper sublimation causing energetic imbalances/problems. I intend to commit to this practice for a more extensive period than years prior. I have heard pranayama and the microcosmic orbit being recommended to practitioners of this path. I personally have used deep breathing primarily in the past, though I would like my efforts to be entirely sound this outing. Thank you

read the book "Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality" - only the Yang Qi from Quick Fire breathing has the power - but it has to be combined with the Yang Shen via rotation of the eyes in meditation - (see chapter six).

So also that book does not detail (but the lineage online does detail) that ONLY the standing active exercises will enable strong enough quick fire breathing. So every night before sleep you HAVE to do standing active exercises so that the thigh muscles are sore - and this induces a doubling of adrenaline as an extreme sympathetic nerve reaction - causing a "parasympathetic rebound." The parasympathetic rebound is the Slow Fire breathing meditation (of turning the light around). So with the parasympathetic rebound then you convert the dopamine lust back into serotonin bliss as blue light (yang qi).

So you can see my free research pdf linked below for more details - and I did a recent blog post on celibacy training with more blog post links about the biophoton psychophysiological secrets.

So essentially with our eyes open we take in the red light yin qi energy blockages and this Pre-Triggers the duct - and so only the above training will reverse that Shen pre-trigger reaction (that happens at close to the speed of light via the normally subconscious reality ).

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/09/is-celibacy-necessary-for-advanced.html

just scroll way down for the details and further blog post links for further details.

• Thanks 1

Not avoiding, there is no such thing as avoiding, when you think you are avoiding something, you are actually moving towards the thing you are avoiding. So if you don't like the thing you are "avoiding" move towards something else that you do prefer.

And your emotional guidance system is all about that, to help you clarify what it is you do prefer.

12 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

read the book "Taoist Yoga: alchemy and immortality" - only the Yang Qi from Quick Fire breathing has the power - but it has to be combined with the Yang Shen via rotation of the eyes in meditation - (see chapter six).

So also that book does not detail (but the lineage online does detail) that ONLY the standing active exercises will enable strong enough quick fire breathing. So every night before sleep you HAVE to do standing active exercises so that the thigh muscles are sore - and this induces a doubling of adrenaline as an extreme sympathetic nerve reaction - causing a "parasympathetic rebound." The parasympathetic rebound is the Slow Fire breathing meditation (of turning the light around). So with the parasympathetic rebound then you convert the dopamine lust back into serotonin bliss as blue light (yang qi).

So you can see my free research pdf linked below for more details - and I did a recent blog post on celibacy training with more blog post links about the biophoton psychophysiological secrets.

So essentially with our eyes open we take in the red light yin qi energy blockages and this Pre-Triggers the duct - and so only the above training will reverse that Shen pre-trigger reaction (that happens at close to the speed of light via the normally subconscious reality ).

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/09/is-celibacy-necessary-for-advanced.html

just scroll way down for the details and further blog post links for further details.

Thank you, for your post and the new information on your blog. Most of it I knew though, from reading your posts from years prior

9 hours ago, Everything said:

Not avoiding, there is no such thing as avoiding, when you think you are avoiding something, you are actually moving towards the thing you are avoiding. So if you don't like the thing you are "avoiding" move towards something else that you do prefer.

And your emotional guidance system is all about that, to help you clarify what it is you do prefer.

I dont think I'm avoiding or moving closer to the occasional lustful thought that detracts from my concentration and ojas. I've practiced celibacy for extended periods over the years accompanied by meditation and deep breathing/mindfulness, I say that because I'm now at a point where I dont struggle with sexual release/thoughts- just occasional blips. I'm reminded of my progress, as I perceive it, by how far my mode of thinking/behaving deviates from the majority of people I interact with in daily/public life in that respect. I would like to be able to sublimate that process/thought altogether so that I may have more energy/awareness at my disposal to apply to my calling(s)

Theres a nice Brahmacharya group on facebook...you will find it easily yourself. I won't lie I'm not expert and my guru is a tantric But this community is 100% @£$"£$^£ biased.

There is no doubt there isnt really any DAOist system out there, PERIOD. Its all tcm or national Chinese propaganda.. Chi that, Yi there, yet no one references the Nei-Ye or Tao Te Ching apporpiatly in their systme because no one knows a thing about the Dao. Just like at MoPie, everyones fighting and insulting eachother. All they seem to focus on anyway is building chi and obtaining siddhis that can kill or show off. No talk about developing the psyche.

I recommend you check out the sutras and ancient texts yourself and not ask for advice on a forum. HInduism and Kabbalah are very developed I've met masters, one with Dao from these traditions. 

Theres plenty celibate violent people in the military in history, who were celibate with success. Of course if you get blue balls, wet dreams and are visibly stagnating, you know yourself you behave like an animal and keep yourself caged that is not Brahmacharya. It's not rocket science. Be an adult, feel yourself, know your mind and subconsciouss, feel your body, train your perception, inteligence and true will and obey your intuition.

Edited by EmeraldHead

2 hours ago, EmeraldHead said:

Theres a nice Brahmacharya group on facebook...you will find it easily yourself. I won't lie I'm not expert and my guru is a tantric But this community is 100% @£$"£$^£ biased.

There is no doubt there isnt really any DAOist system out there, PERIOD. Its all tcm or national Chinese propaganda.. Chi that, Yi there, yet no one references the Nei-Ye or Tao Te Ching apporpiatly in their systme because no one knows a thing about the Dao. Just like at MoPie, everyones fighting and insulting eachother. All they seem to focus on anyway is building chi and obtaining siddhis that can kill or show off. No talk about developing the psyche.

I recommend you check out the sutras and ancient texts yourself and not ask for advice on a forum. HInduism and Kabbalah are very developed I've met masters, one with Dao from these traditions. 

Theres plenty celibate violent people in the military in history, who were celibate with success. Of course if you get blue balls, wet dreams and are visibly stagnating, you know yourself you behave like an animal and keep yourself caged that is not Brahmacharya. It's not rocket science. Be an adult, feel yourself, know your mind and subconsciouss, feel your body, train your perception, inteligence and true will and obey your intuition.

Thank you for the recommendation. I found some insightful posts there years ago, though now there are too many posts from beginners looking for encouragement/enablement and skeptics.

On 20-9-2019 at 5:03 AM, Tryingtodobetter said:

I'm reminded of my progress, as I perceive it, by how far my mode of thinking/behaving deviates from the majority of people I interact with in daily/public life in that respect. I would like to be able to sublimate that process/thought altogether so that I may have more energy/awareness at my disposal to apply to my calling(s)

Oh yes yes yes! This is so relevant for you!

You have to know, your own greater non-physical consciousness holds all that you want to be, do or have evermore for you, and offers you your path of least resistance towards your very own evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now, for you, UNCONDITIONALLY, EMOTIONALLY. EVERMORE HERE AND NOW FOR YOU. 

So to truely allow your path to come to evermore greater allowed realisation, you have to FEEL how your thinking deviates from your OWN greater non-physical consciousness! Emotionally. Because every emotion that you feel, as your flawless emotional guidance system, indicates perfectly ALWAYS FULLY UNCONDITIONALLY EVERMORE HERE AND NOW EMOTIONALLY, your here and now relativity, between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness.

So when you think a thought, and it doesn't feel good, You don't have to ask someone else, which thought/perspective would feel better, and thus is more compatible with your true nature, to come back to full alignment with your natural state of being, feeling very good thus then, indicating your full allowed alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness, as a fully total realised being, physical and non-physical hand in hand, a TOTAL person. A fully realised being, of evermore greater allowed realisation of being and becoming evermore joyously here and now and freely and succesfully.

You have to ask your OWN HEART. Through which you got acces to infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, evermore here and now, for you, as you, through you, with you, etc. Because your own greater non-physical consciousness is always fully in alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation, evermore here and now. For you, with you, as you, through you, etc. And as you are always an extension of that, you can always feel your here and now relativity to that. Emotionally. Always. Unconditionally. 

So you have to feel your way, to feeling better, to come back to fuller allowed realisation evermore, of whatever you want, as you thus then come into greater allowed alignment and realisation with your own greater non-physical consciousness, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom. About any subject or whatever condition of your life experience. They don't MATTER. IT is your state of being which truely MATTERializes. So to come back to full alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, all you gotta do, is simply unconditionally, emotionally, feel better. That is how you know, you are allowing yourself to come into greater allowed alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore.

However you do, is totally up to you. And it is, primarily, irrelevant. As you are always ment to feel very good. Regardless of any and all conditions. To allow your natural evermore full blown realisation of your natural and effortless and joyous being and becoming evermore here and now. All that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. NAturally, effortlessly, joyously. Allowedly. Allowing yourself to naturally and effortlessly to come back to full blown realisation, of whatever it is you truely want to be do or have, evermore being and becoming evermore joyously here and now. Succesfully. Empowerdly. Truely. Realisedly. All those things that you call positive emotion, that feel good to you. BECAUSE IT IS WHO YOU REALLY ARE. And you have to allow yourself to come to fuller greater allowed realisation of it evermore, as you are being and becoming the everMOREness of it HERE AND NOW evermore, ongoingly, naturally and effortlessly.

That is your true unique path in life. Of all that is who it is you truely are ment to be and become evermore here and now. Evermore joyously, and effortlessly, passionately, succesfully, consciously, ever refreshingly, replenishingly, lovingly, knowingly, realisedly. True allowed realisation. Effortless allowed realisation. Evermore. Here and now. As your unique path of least resistance, towards your evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have evermore joyously and effortlessly and naturally here and now. As your true natural state of being, physical and non-physical hand in hand.

So ask your heart. Compare your thinking with the thinking of your greater non-physical consciousness, by feeling the relativity, emotionally, energy motionally, between your here and now thought, and the thought of your greater non-physical consciousness about that same subject of your attention. So you don't feel so good, allow that thought to come back into alignment with your greater knowing, by finding a thought or perspective that feels better.

So you close that gap, between you and You as ALL THAT YOU TRUELY KNOW AND ARE BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE HERE AND NOW IN FULL HARMONY AND ALIGNMENT AND EVERMORE GREATER ALLOWED EFFORTLESS and JOYOUS REALISATION OF AND WITH THE SOURCE OF ALL CREATION. By simply reaching for a perspective that feels better, ongoingly. Even just to feel better for the purpose of feeling better, ongoingly. That's all there is to it.

And then you can always feel your way, emotionally, to evermore greater allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore realisedly, by you, evermore here and now. By always feeling the relativity between your perspective and that of your greater non-physical consciousness. And always closing that gap, feeling better, and tending to your alignment with all that you truely are and know evermore.

As your flawless emotional guidance system always helping you come back to full allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. And closing that gap, coming back into alignment, with your own greater non-physical consciousness, and the Source of All Creation. By simply feeling better, unconditionally, emotionally, however you will. Right here on the leading edge of all creation. Where the fullness of all that you truely are, being and becoming evermore, physical and non-physical hand in hand, is always fully capably of being fully allowed to be fully realised by you, as you, through you, for you, with you, effortlessly, unconditionally, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, emotionally, energy motionally. Feeling betterly. Allowingly. Letting goly. And allowing your greater knowing to be more fully realised by you-ly. Effortlessly, joyously. :D

Hope that helps. Cause why compare yourself to other people, when you want to be who it is you truely are. Cause you wont feel good otherwise, ever. Your life is not about trying to become someone else. But more become like who it is you truely already are. To simply feel better. To enjoy life more as who it is you truely already are. And you contain all that you want already evermore in your heart. You just gotta allow it for yourself to come to fuller realisation for yourself. By feeling better, emotionally. So that you thus then can allow it and ARE allowing it to come to evermore greater allowed realisation for you evermore joyously, feeling goodedly. Unconditionally. Emotionally.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this