Fascinating šŸ”¬

Ā 

Microorganisms are, to a select group of human people, a very charismatic group of beings.

There are many offerings on the market allowing you to ā€˜meet your microbesā€™. Kits and bottles that are sent through the mail will tell you the bacterial composition of your gut, or your catā€™s gut, and will offer insight into your own nooks and crannies.

There is good to be found in all these activities, like digging through ancestral records when to you want to connect to your people. However, ā€˜yourā€™ microbes: are not yours. They are very distinct living entities that have happened to agree that your gut, or skin, or lung, or mouth, at this particular moment in time, is a suitable and rewarding environment to live in. They are not ā€˜badā€™ and they are not ā€˜goodā€™, in the same way that there are no ā€˜badā€™ or ā€˜goodā€™ bees buzzing in and out of the tree in your yard. They perform esoteric, highly specialized activities which no other living thing can do, activities that scientists are very far from understanding comprehensively, or at all - they are astonishingly adaptable, and they are overwhelmingly numerous on a global scale.

Ā 

ViaĀ  "About Microanimism " ā€” https://www.microanimism.com/aboutmicroanimism

Ā 

• Thanks 1

Recall routinely how my younger mind would puzzle trying to reconcile the ill-fitting notion of the protestant church claims that humans are made in god's image... and are the only ones with souls and thus... favored.Ā  Because to our reckoning, "if level of appreciation were reflected in numbers in any way... then god certainly and obviously favors ants particularly and insects in general over humans."Ā  When microbes came into awareness, we'd long since stopped reconciling and embraced apostacy... but microbes are where life's at... if anyone follows dao on a tribal scale, surely it be they?...

Ā 

The notion of a singular human organism is a real oddity to us now, given co-arising conditions and the inter-tribal nature of physical processes and form.Ā  Glad to see my habit of referring to my 'self' as 'we' is garnering a bit of traction.

Ā 

eta:Ā  saturday my son opened the fridge looked about a bit and claimed. " i want sugar something" (forget what it was now)... instant reply "no you don't"... to which he responded after a pause... "ok, true... the microbe gut tribe requests sugar something."Ā Ā  :lol:

Edited by silent thunder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Our body has an immense intelligence, many countless countless upon cells each of which have their own individual consciousness.

Ā 

And they all ask and they all receive the answer to their requests. In the same way that they ask and receive, so you too, also ask and have to allow yourself to receive that which it is you are asking for.

Ā 

For if you do not allow yourself to receive your very own creation, that you gave birth to, and the source of all creation has backed you up fully, for your joyous being and becoming evermore, then in that moment, you feel this pinching yourself off from your natural well-being, as negative emotion. Energy in motion. Through which all disease and illness and all secondary manifestational conditional indicators arrise of this durably allowed negative emotion indicating your holding on to an energetically resistant, self contradictory thought pattern, which doesn't allow your greater non-physical consciousness to be fully realised by you here and now, for your joyous being and becoming evermore. As you are the captain of this ship, so to speak, fully backed up the source of all creation, supported and loved unconditionally evermore.

Ā 

This emotional guidance system, is all about the relativity between your physical and greater non-physical consciousness, which holds all that you truely want to be do or have for you evermore and becomes it for you evermore. So that you can always find your way back home to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. Unconditionally, meaning regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, always, more fully here and now.

Ā 

And so yes, when you truely are tapped in to your fullness of full blown realisation of evermore inspired inspiraling inspirations of your greater non-physical consciousness flowing fully through you. That you are always inspired the right action, being at the right place at the right time, knowing what you need to know when you need to know it, and what you don't know, you don't need to know it in that moment that you don't need to it know and you simply allow yourself to naturally and effortlessly know it the moment that you do need to know it.Ā 

Ā 

For this is simply your natural state of being, in full joy, indicating your being in full alignment with your natural state of being of being in full alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness, being a fully realised being of evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, as a total fully realised being, physical and non-physical hand in hand, converging and blending and co-creating, hand in hand together and in harmony, synchronising into your evermore allowed realisation of your evermore allowed being and becoming evermore joyously and freely and allowedly here and now. More fully allowedly to be realised by you here and now.

Ā 

For your greater non-physical consciousness is always being and becoming all that you ask for. Wether you ask it consciously or not so consciously. Whenever you come to a newly realised desire for yourself, you are inseperable from it, you don't need to figure out all the details of it, because it's already being and becoming evermore for you. You just gotta let yourself flow with it, and enjoy it more fully here and now, as that is your indicator that you are coming into greater allowed, alignment and realisation of it and with it, and it for you, and you for it, and through you and as you, etc. etc.

Ā 

It's just your own creation, that you want, that you deserve unconditionally. To allow yourself to come to a greater self allowed realisation of it for yourself evermore. Regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, unconditionally, evermore fully here and now. As all of existance is here and now. And the source of all creation flows to you and through you and from you evermore here and now. And so you have to feel good and you allow it, and you have to allow it and you feel good, emotionally, as your emotional guidance system accurate indicate the here and now relativity of your physical and greater non-physical consciousness, as your soul as the breath of the source of all creation as pure positive energy as source energy, as the energy which creates worlds, flowing through you here and now, as your life and being and becoming evermore, as your own life and soul trajectory of your true being and becoming evermore.

Ā 

And you release resistance, to help you allow more, thus feel better, emotionally, to realise fully all the things you truely want to be do or have evermore fully here and now, which you are fully supported and guided to your own being and becoming evermore of all the things you wanna be do or have. So when you release energetic resistant thought patterns, you simply feel better. And you allow your true nature to flow more fully and freely through you, and so you feel better, because it is truely compatible with your true nature, and so you come back into full realisation and alignment with and of your own greater non-physical consciousnes, with your true nature of being a fully realised being of evermore being and becoming here and now, as a total YOU, physical and non-physical hand in hand. In full joy. Indicating your degree of allowed alignment with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now. As your true natural state of being in full allowed harmonic alignment and good feeling resonance of and with all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, fully backed up by the source of all creation, as you are an inseperable extension of it evermore, as we all are.Ā 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, silent thunder said:

The notion of a singular human organism is a real oddity to us now, given co-arising conditions and the inter-tribal nature of physical processes and form.Ā  Glad to see my habit of referring to my 'self' as 'we' is garnering a bit of traction.

Ā 

eta:Ā  saturday my son opened the fridge looked about a bit and claimed. " i want sugar something" (forget what it was now)... instant reply "no you don't"... to which he responded after a pause... "ok, true... the microbe gut tribe requests sugar something."Ā Ā  :lol:

damn.. just bought a jumbo snickers cupcake (on sale $1.99).Ā 

I fought against it but the microbe gut tribe outnumbered me.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

addon> actually threw it out after 3 bites, wasn't worth the calories.Ā 

Edited by thelerner
  • Haha 2

Listening to a podcast with the author of that site, and just learned that the human genome is 8% virus, i.e., 8% of our DNA has come from past viral infections, most of which have been retroviruses (a type that includes HIV).

Ā 

Placental birth, for example, would not be possible without a virus that infected our ancestors millions of years ago, inserting part of its DNA into our genome. šŸ‰

Ā 

šŸ˜³

Ā 

Via: Microorganisms, your oldest lineage.

Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, thelerner said:

damn.. just bought a jumbo snickers cupcake (on sale $1.99).Ā 

I fought against it but the microbe gut tribe outnumbered me.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

addon> actually threw it out after 3 bites, wasn't worth the calories.Ā 

Ā 

my old high school buddy gave a talk about philosophy and the microgut

Ā 

Ā 

https://tamawuj.org:8453/tamawuj/tamawuj_post_detail?id=3250

Ā 

written version

The tone shifted to humorous with James T. Hongā€™s talk, ā€œOn Nietzscheā€™s Second Brain: All Prejudices Come from the Intestines,ā€ in which the filmmaker took one line from Friedrich Nietzscheā€™s last bookĀ Ecce HomoĀ (1888), ā€œAll prejudices come from the intestines,ā€ and then analyzed how presciently accurate Nietzsche was. Hong used recent science to illustrate the new consensus that the neural networks of the digestion system operate at a faster speed than the mental pathways of our conscious thoughts, suggesting that humans really are first guided by their ā€œgut impulses.ā€ In the process, Hong reveled in the humorously euphemistic discussion of fecal transplants and how, potentially, moods and mental problems like depression might be cured by altering the balance of the bacterial content of the intestine. He also proposed that perhaps Nietzsche didnā€™t go insane from syphilis, as the philosopherā€™s biographers have speculated, but from the affects of the many extreme diets he put himself on to cure other ailments.

http://artasiapacific.com/Blog/UponAShiftingPlateSharjahBiennial13ActIIPart1

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, sean said:

Listening to a podcast with the author of that site, and just learned that the human genome is 8% virus, i.e., 8% of our DNA has come from past viral infections, most of which have been retroviruses (a type that includes HIV).

Ā 

Placental birth, for example, would not be possible without a virus that infected our ancestors millions of years ago, inserting part of its DNA into our genome. šŸ‰

Ā 

šŸ˜³

Ā 

Via: Microorganisms, your oldest lineage.

Ā 

Dna chemist

Ā 

MalariaBug2.jpg

Ā 

Or dna chemist

Ā 

17for001_dna-tech-preparing-sample-for-analysis-1.jpg

Ā 

:lol:

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1