imanamvet66

"CHI KUNG" for health

Hello;

To whom has time to answer this 73 yr. old dude;

I am about to start Chi Kung for health, volumes one & four, 
  These might just be kinda stupid questions but I figured I should ask so I will be doing it ALL correctly.

1st. question.
    In volume one "FIVE STANDING MEDITATIONS" Is one to do all five standing meditations in order, one after the other, or just any ONE?  I am thinking you are to do all five in the order they are presented.
2nd. question.
  On the DVD, Master Dunn is showing the breathing exercise after the beginning of meditations. Doesn't one do the breathing in the beginning before one starts or as shown on the DVD?

3rd. question.
   And as you start the "FLYING PHOENIX CELESTIAL HEALING CHI MEDIATION" volume four, the same question is for the breathing. The DVD is the same as in volume one, the breathing is not at the beginning of the Chi Kung but later in the the movement's.

I choose to do everything correctly. I know it all has a meaningful purpose and MUST be done right! 
  I have never been on a forum before and might be out to lunch with these questions. I have e-mailed Master Dunn's site but he is busier than a one legged man in a buttocks kicking contest. Will someone, or can someone help me with these questions?
  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely;  imanamvet66

12 hours ago, imanamvet66 said:

Hello;

To whom has time to answer this 73 yr. old dude;

I am about to start Chi Kung for health, volumes one & four, 
  These might just be kinda stupid questions but I figured I should ask so I will be doing it ALL correctly.

1st. question.
    In volume one "FIVE STANDING MEDITATIONS" Is one to do all five standing meditations in order, one after the other, or just any ONE?  I am thinking you are to do all five in the order they are presented.
2nd. question.
  On the DVD, Master Dunn is showing the breathing exercise after the beginning of meditations. Doesn't one do the breathing in the beginning before one starts or as shown on the DVD?

3rd. question.
   And as you start the "FLYING PHOENIX CELESTIAL HEALING CHI MEDIATION" volume four, the same question is for the breathing. The DVD is the same as in volume one, the breathing is not at the beginning of the Chi Kung but later in the the movement's.

I choose to do everything correctly. I know it all has a meaningful purpose and MUST be done right! 
  I have never been on a forum before and might be out to lunch with these questions. I have e-mailed Master Dunn's site but he is busier than a one legged man in a buttocks kicking contest. Will someone, or can someone help me with these questions?
  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely;  imanamvet66

Post your questions here:

https://www.thedaobums.com/topic/12639-flying-phoenix-chi-kung/

• Like 2