Shanmugam

My Book on the essence of three major religions - Get it for free

I just published my new book yesterday, September 11, 2019. The name of the book is ‘Discovering God: Bridging Christianity, Hinduism and Islam’. It is available in both kindle and paperback. Kindle version is live but the paperback version is still under review. I will add the link to it once it is ready. This book is a step towards bridging all religions. Out of 100 readers, I am sure that it will make a difference to at least 10 people. This book explains the central nerve, the essence of all religions. I have written this book hoping that it will contribute something towards religious tolerance, unity of mankind and the ability to really see that all religions lead to the same truth.

I am a running a free promotion for the book from Thursday, September 12, 2019, 12:00 AM PDT to Friday, September 13, 2019, 11:59 PM PDT. During this time, you can download the book for free.

You don’t have to have a kindle. You can download kindle app for android, create a free amazon account if you don’t have one, login and download the book for free during the period of promotion. Please leave your reviews after you read the book, to let the world know about this book. This book was possible only by Grace. Here is the book description as it is given in Amazon:

” God is the most misused and misunderstood word in the world. There are thousands and thousands of religions in this world but the major religions that stand out in the list include Hinduism, Islam and Christianity. Do they have anything in common or they are completely different from each other? In this book, I will show you how all the major religions of the world have the same central core and point to the same truth. I have quoted numerous verses from the Bible, Bhagavad Gita and Quran and have given a detailed commentary on them in the process of explaining the truth about these religions. I have unraveled the secrets of Greek mystery schools, Upanishads, Kabbalah, Hasidism, Sufism and other mystic traditions in the book. But this book needs a complete open-mindedness and patience from your part. By buying this book and sharing it with your friends, you are contributing something to the world peace. I strongly believe that this book will bring a change. “

US readers, click here to get the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XRJ3GWS

Indian readers, click here: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07XRJ3GWS

Edited by Shanmugam
  • Thanks 2

1. No God

2. No Religion

3. Only inner work and a solid body manipulation method that also includes extensive physical movement.

4. Solitude delivers the goods

5. Practice in or near the natural world

6. Finally, reading books is counterproductive especially for beginners.

Edited by Gerard
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Gerard said:

1. No God

2. No Religion

3. Only inner work and a solid body manipulation method that also includes extensive physical movement.

4. Solitude delivers the goods

5. Practice in or near the natural world

6. Finally, reading books is counterproductive especially for beginners.

That depends on how you define God and religion. The essence of this book is same as the essence of Tao, just written in a different language.

Yes, reading books may be a hindrance, but how about a dialogue or a conversation. If you listen to me speak, is that also counterproductive? It all depends on the content and the way it is conveyed. My book is just an attempt to make religiously inclined people to do the inner work, to make them understand that solitude is good; it does encourage people to practice, no matter where they are at. So, comments based on the title when the whole book is available for free is premature. If you can find sometime to go through my dialogue which is written as a book, we can talk more.

• Like 1

I'd prefer a direct link to a PDF copy of the book if you can hook that up please.

As for religion, its a tool used to divide and blind under the guise of uniting and illuminating.

Religion as:

1. A tool of an elite to control other humans. Churches, temples, mosques, The Vatican, etc.

2. Divide (as mentioned above) amd argue with others; eg. my religion is better than yours. Hinduism, Islam and Christianity are historically well known for promoting hatred, war, worship and fear of an illusory God(s).

3. An entirely human construct.

God:

1. As a tool to rely on him as your ultimate saviour hence one becomes lazy, fearful and dependent on an outside force. 

2. It is also a complete construct based on ignorance and superstition.

Books:

1. A human mechanism to enhance the ego. Some books are useful though as long as they promote a scientific and rational understanding of the inner workings of reality; eg. Huangdi Neijing, I Ching, Seth: The Eternal Validity of the Soul, etc.

2. The less you read the better if you really want to go DEEP in this path and FEEL and UNDERSTAND what you really are and the ultimate nature of reality.

*The more you practice and deeper you go the less of a need of books and other people's beliefs you'll need and seek. 

Hard yakka ----> the path to success.

• Like 1