Sign in to follow this  
MegaMind

Continuation

35 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

You are combining terminologies and methodologies from different systems, as such your question is non sequitur.

By all means then enlighten us what nei kung is!

Your post is an admission that you WMP guys do QIGONG. Not neikung.

Which is fine. But don't pretent to practice something else. What you are doing is deliberate misdirection.

Edited by Zork

and deflection

maxresdefault.jpg

!   ... incoming  !     ..............................  below the belt   ..........   ..    ^      

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 3

I'm more tolerant of the watered down, the eclectic, the mish mash, then most.  I think such things give newbies a taste of the real thing.  Maybe a small one; an introduction to a deep subject they otherwise wouldn't have a clue to. 

Community center yoga is a fraction of whats taught at an Indian ashram, but its healthy.  Some may fall in love with it and there path will take them to those ashrams.  Those who don't still gain flexibility and insights into yogic mind/body solutions.   Similar to community center Tai Chi.  There are worthwhile gains to balance and control, even though its a far cry from studying with a master. 

A problem is when such versions claim to be the real authentic thing when they're not. 

Learning Aikido, my senseis would fly to Japan every couple years, and study under their lineage masters.  Lineage teachers would come to the US and we'd have the privilege to train under them.  Things evolve.. even with that, there were cultural things that couldn't be transmitted.   For true authenticity you needed to go there and be dedicated enough to be an ushideshi, live in student.  Otherwise a kind of telephone translation game creeps in.  

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Zork said:

By all means then enlighten us what nei kung is!

Your post is an admission that you WMP guys do QIGONG. Not neikung.

Which is fine. But don't pretent to practice something else. What you are doing is deliberate misdirection.

There is no WMP, nor EMP, only MP.

Our practice is the same system of neikung as the asian students.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MildMouse23 said:

Do you really know that?  

Eastern Mo Pai has living masters who teach and give feedback based on a lifetime of dedication and study.  Seems to me, you don't.   

Have you talked to any current senior students or instructors in Asia? 

Given the chance to study under a Mo Pai master, you wouldn't need to because you're sure there's no difference between what you do and those who train under the arts current leaders do.  Its the exact same, no lessons.. forms, techniques, devotions they could teach you?

Powerful arts have subtleties, endless depths and some dangers to them, if done improperly (at higher levels).  Lineage isn't just a history of who taught, there's a spiritual dimension to it.  One can't know things one has never been exposed to. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MildMouse23 said:

Of course there is a difference. Mo pai is a neikung system. None of the exercises you have is neikung in nature. You cannot point me to which of your practices is neikung and you can't even tell me what makes your WMP practices neikung.

Hell you don't even know what constitutes nei kung!

You only deflect and avoid answering to direct questions. That is the problem we have with your group's mindset. You never discuss and you deflect questions that you can't answer.

Such behavior is not welcome in an open forum.

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

Do you really know that?  

Eastern Mo Pai has living masters who teach and give feedback based on a lifetime of dedication and study.  Seems to me, you don't.   

Have you talked to any current senior students or instructors in Asia? 

Given the chance to study under a Mo Pai master, you wouldn't need to because you're sure there's no difference between what you do and those who train under the arts current leaders do.  Its the exact same, no lessons.. forms, techniques, devotions they could teach you?

Powerful arts have subtleties, endless depths and some dangers to them, if done improperly (at higher levels).  Lineage isn't just a history of who taught, there's a spiritual dimension to it.  One can't know things one has never been exposed to. 

Yes.

10 minutes ago, Zork said:

Of course there is a difference. Mo pai is a neikung system. None of the exercises you have is neikung in nature. You cannot point me to which of your practices is neikung and you can't even tell me what makes your WMP practices neikung.

Hell you don't even know what constitutes nei kung!

You only deflect and avoid answering to direct questions. That is the problem we have with your group's mindset. You never discuss and you deflect questions that you can't answer.

Such behavior is not welcome in an open forum.

There is no difference, the teachings are the same.

2 hours ago, thelerner said:

Do you really know that?  

Why do that when they have TEH BEST STUDENT EVAH teaching them. And Chang unfairly forced him to leave as not to create anxiety to eastern students of their incompetence!

Jim was DA BEST! He was taught everything and video is HAXXOR when you try to learn neikung! /Jk

:P

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zork said:

Why do that when they have TEH BEST STUDENT EVAH teaching them. And Chang unfairly forced him to leave as not to create anxiety to eastern students of their incompetence!

Jim was DA BEST! He was taught everything and video is HAXXOR when you try to learn neikung! /Jk

:P

He didn't force anyone do anything, the elders of the school did.

His hands were tied, and they even removed him as head of the school for his decision to teach westerners.

Our teacher did reach a level higher than many Asian students.

Certainly when people alter original instruction, just like the orginal video this thread was split from, having video from the horses mouth is crucial, otherwise you wind up going from motorcycle rider to window washer.

Edited by MildMouse23

42 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

He didn't force anyone do anything, the elders of the school did.

His hands were tied, and they even removed him as head of the school for his decision to teach westerners.

Our teacher did reach a level higher than many Asian students.

Certainly when people alter original instruction, just like the orginal video this thread was split from, having video from the horses mouth is crucial, otherwise you wind up going from motorcycle rider to window washer.

Man you really don't understand what the "/jk" at the end means do you?

To summarize: you don't have a lineage, you don't have transmission, you don't do neikung, you don' even know what it is. Did i miss something?

It is ok that you practice what you do. Honestly i have 0 problems with it. But don't try to pretend to be things that you aren't.

Edited by Zork

7 minutes ago, Zork said:

Man you really don't understand what the "/jk" at the end means do you?

To summarize: you don't have a lineage, you don't have transmission, you don't do neikung, you don' even know what it is. Did i miss something?

It is ok that you practice what you do. Honestly i have 0 problems with it. But don't try to pretend to be things that you aren't.

Our teacher was the top western student, the system is a system of neikung.

30 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

Our teacher was the top western student, the system is a system of neikung.

These are half truths which if you insist on them you just turn into another scammer.

40 minutes ago, Zork said:

Again the above must be repeated. Jim had no permission to teach and he had no knowledge of the neikung happening on higher levels. So no transmission and no lineage.

45 minutes ago, Zork said:

These are half truths which if you insist on them you just turn into another scammer.

Again the above must be repeated. Jim had no permission to teach and he had no knowledge of the neikung happening on higher levels. So no transmission and no lineage.

These are not half truths.

Our group does not charge anyone anything.

Edited by MildMouse23

2 hours ago, MildMouse23 said:

These are not half truths.

Our group does not charge anyone anything.

Yes they are! You don't practice neikung. That is the truth. None of your 3 exercises are of neikung nature.

On the second part: who the hell said anything about paying? Did i mention that?

You keep silent about the questions we ask and you answer questions that no one asked?

Is this your idea of how conversation goes, there at WMP?

3 hours ago, Zork said:

Again i ask the above. Did i miss something?

14 minutes ago, Zork said:

Yes they are! You don't practice neikung. That is the truth. None of your 3 exercises are of neikung nature.

On the second part: who the hell said anything about paying? Did i mention that?

You keep silent about the questions we ask and you answer questions that no one asked?

Is this your idea of how conversation goes, there at WMP?

Again i ask the above. Did i miss something?

The system we practice is a neikung system.

We provide the original teachings brought back to us from the top western student, on video and free of charge.

We are not "scammers".

There is no such thing as WMP, only MP.

Edited by MildMouse23

9 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

The system we practice is a neikung system.

Again you provide no proof to back the statement when it is clear that it is not so. Which exercise available to WMP is neikung in nature? Answer this simple question.

If you can't then your silence speaks for itself.

12 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

We are not "scammers".

A scam doesn't have to involve money to be one. You might be after recognition or prestige or whatever the hell motivates you. The reality is that you present yourselves as neikung practitioners when you do qigong while you scorn all other qigong systems.

6 minutes ago, Zork said:

Again you provide no proof to back the statement when it is clear that it is not so. Which exercise available to WMP is neikung in nature? Answer this simple question.

If you can't then your silence speaks for itself.

A scam doesn't have to involve money to be one. You might be after recognition or prestige or whatever the hell motivates you. The reality is that you present yourselves as neikung practitioners when you do qigong while you scorn all other qigong systems.

There is no such thing as WMP, only MP.

We are not after recognition, or prestige, we only hope to find like minded people who share the same goals.

The system we study is a neikung system, not a qigong system.

Edited by MildMouse23

4 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

The system we study is a neikung system, not a qigong system.

Which part of my english is that complicated for you?

I will ask again : Which exercise available to WMP is neikung in nature?

You either state the exercise or you answer "none". There is no other possible or acceptable answer.

12 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

We are not after recognition, or prestige, we only hope to find like minded people who share the same goals.

I really don't give a *bleep* about what you are after, just don't pass yourselves as neikung practitioners!

Neikung is only reserved for advanced students that have been proven worthy and not random guys who read a book and watched a video!

There is a huge karmic backlash for a teacher who allows access to these practices to the unworthy.

Edited by Zork

8 minutes ago, Zork said:

Which part of my english is that complicated for you?

I will ask again : Which exercise available to WMP is neikung in nature?

You either state the exercise or you answer "none". There is no other possible or acceptable answer.

4 minutes ago, Zork said:

I really don't give a *bleep* about what you are after, just don't pass yourselves as neikung practitioners!

Neikung is only reserved for advanced students that have been proven worthy and not random guys who read a book and watched a video!

There is a huge karmic backlash for a teacher who allows access to these practices to the unworthy.

There is no such thing as WMP, there only is MP.

Many in our group were students of the top western student, this is how knowledge is transmitted, from student to teacher.

9 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

There is no such thing as neikung, there only is WMP.

Many in our group were students of the top western student and he didn't have a clue about neikung, this is how knowledge is transmitted, from student to teacher.

Man you are a joke really!

I ask you what part of your practice is neikung and you either don't know or there isn't neikung involved.

Stop mentioning neikung!

You do qigong since you don't have access to the higher levels!

That is the difference between WMP and mo pai. The first is 3 qigong exercises aimed at preparing the LDT for activation while the second is a full neigong system!

Edited by Zork

13 minutes ago, Zork said:

Man you are a joke really!

I ask you what part of your practice is neikung and you either don't know or there isn't neikung involved.

Stop mentioning neikung!

You do qigong since you don't have access to the higher levels!

That is the difference between WMP and mo pai. The first is 3 qigong exercises aimed at preparing the LDT for activation while the second is a full neigong system!

There is no such animal as WMP there is only MP.

We practice a neikung system it is not a qigong system.

Edited by MildMouse23
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MildMouse23 said:

There is no such animal as WMP there is only MP.

We practice a neikung system it is not a qigong system.

You are exactly like ilovecoffee. You refuse to answer even the simplest of questions or aknowledge anything about what you practice.

I am done with this thread. You only try to play martyr so that "everyone can see the hostility of the forum to WMP" when the problem in truth is your group's behavior.

Edited by Zork

13 minutes ago, Zork said:

You are exactly like ilovecoffee. You refuse to answer even the simplest of questions or aknowledge anything about what you practice.

I am done with this thread. You only try to play martyr so that "everyone can see the hostility of the forum to WMP" when the problem in truth is the group's behavior.

There is no such thing as WMP, there is only MP.

As far as I can see we have been as respectful as is possible while defending ourselves, our practice and our teachers.

I agree that the problem is the behavior of a group, just not our group.

Edited by MildMouse23
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this