Sign in to follow this  
Wun Yuen Gong

Teaching Internal systems -Structuring classes

Hi All,

Im looking at restructuring my different systems syllubus and was looking at ways to bring in different people that are looking for different experiences and there own specialties. In the past i have been teaching in the order i learned but i was thinking of offering them suited for peoples needs.

1- I have external kung fu forms (many) as well weapons, 2 man and weapons

2- Different Iron Palm systems, internal and external, burning palms, vibrating and cotton palms - these all include meditation and moving chi kung sets.

3- Internal forms and meditation practices.

4 - Healing systems and herbs (dit dar), massage etc

Plus alot more to write down....

So do you think advertising and allowing people to pick and choose certain things is better then letting people work for over 10yrs to aquire the knowledge is better. I think its time to change and allow people to experience and attain what they would of course with understanding the systems foundations!!

Any coments would be appreciative!

WYG

Looks intresting yes, dividing your teaching in portions.

Maybe easier to learn and maybe people will be more motivated if they can choose. On the other hand i can understand that certain subjects need (besides the basis or foundation) knowledge of precious practices as requirement before you can start with them (or are a huge help towards further understanding more complicated teachings) ? i dont know as i dont have experience with your system.

The more serieus student will not care and still want the whole system anyway, nomatter in what order it is given hehe :P

Cheers

Sign in to follow this