Sign in to follow this  
PassingThrough

PassingThrough

I used to more frequently view this site. Now, not so much. But, even so, with the types of topics that have been appearing, I am a bit disappointed at how certain inquiries are being handled and the responses that have been doled out. That being said, I've put nearly a decade of intense research and practice into meditation and alchemy and I do hope that I can supply some decent information. 

I don't intend to stay very long, but I do hope to provide a small number of quality responses to some subjects

On 9/4/2019 at 10:57 PM, PassingThrough said:

I don't intend to stay very long, but I do hope to provide a small number of quality responses to some subjects

Well then, we'll expect few but impressive things from you :) 

Alchemy and meditation are such broad terms.  What have you researched the most, what's shaped your practice?

• Thanks 2

I've specifically looked into the Taoist process of neidan. 

My experience had been more on the practical side than the theoretical side. But I've also recently had some breakthroughs in my understanding of Taoist theories and I have already drafted a document that should hopefully be helpful to interested persons. 

At the very least, I have arrived at a functional understanding for how to prevent the involuntary loss of essence. Since a decent number of people show up at this site in order to get more information about how to do that, I hope that the information that I can provide will be helpful.

My intentions were simply to put all the information in a thread and then leave. But I have a lot of information and, since it could be a lot to take in, I might check back to see if there is any constructive response to it. 

Addition:

No guarantees, though. I am not feeling much in the mood for drawn out dialog. 

Edited by PassingThrough
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this