Yonkon

Are most Yoga Courses/Videos WAY to fast or is it just me?

Greetings,

I have the feeling that most yoga courses, especially the mainstream ones, are crazy fast. This one instructor jumps from one pose to another and i can't even get 3 breaths in between let alone become more aware of my body. It is so hyperactive!

But the thing is even the more spiritual and consciousness focused courses and videos are still way to fast for me. To be honest it annoys me a bit. I am a rather slow person, when i walk to buy some grocery even old granny's are speeding past me :D So my question is, are those courses, especially hatha yoga, supposed to be fast? Is there maybe a reason for the speed, has it an effect? Or is it just a product of our hyperactive and restless culture?

I would love to get some outside perspective on this. 

• Like 2

Yeah you probably are guessing correctly. Most people just want a quick refreshment of their memory. Or they want fast for some reason. But youtube can actually be run on slow motion. Up to 0.25 speed. So that is a quarter speed, or 1 second takes 4 seconds.

I often use it if I wanna study something. The blessings of modern day life.

Also just for the amazing experience that that offers. Of experiencing so much more, if your brain is processing slower than most people, like my brain often does. 

My own androids smartphone mp3 player cannot even slow down, and soon google is opening cloud based gaming, meaning you get free acces to an entire desktop gaming pc with ssd, by one click of a button. Regardless eveb if you use a 70 bucks lenovo tablet. They gonna keep it at games for now. But I already tested many personal cloud based computers. They're pretty good. If 5g passes health concerns, the future is headed there or something safer or more organic friendly holographic, cubical or crystaline/spritiual if extra terrestrials pop up in following decades. 

Many people are already downloading information non-physically. Meaning, matching the frequency by which you wish to receive whatever information and intent. I experienced some of that and it's pretty much the way to go. It bypasses technology by far as all of nature is simply always gonna be the most advanced technology there is, period. 

The most important thing you wanna do, is be clear about what you want, and staying aligned with that. Being true to you. That will automatically attract the most relevant experience for yourself. Consciously. As most of it is already happening unconsciously anyway. But the joy of conscious alignment brings with it the exactacy of full blown personal realisation of any and all things you can ever want to be do or have. 

In the end we're simply here to enjoy life. And going down the fast lane is allot of fun, if you also enjoy going slow. As that personal alignment with all that is of value to you will automatically speed up your process by which you enjoy the moreness of all of that, evermore. As it's not about the rush, but rather just simply being on the leading edge of all creation, living your life to the fullest. Enjoying all things you love so much, at whatever speed/rate you do. As speed is just a relative term and it will always be alignment that trumps everything. Rather then the amount of number. It's more about personal alignment with your own soul's frequency of ever being and becoming evermore,that will give you that true timeless experience,of the true eternal and infinite value of your personal unique life evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 2

On 8/30/2019 at 3:30 AM, Yonkon said:

Greetings,

I have the feeling that most yoga courses, especially the mainstream ones, are crazy fast.

me three.  Look for Yin Yoga, there are many youtubes and its one of the styles taught at my health club.  Its about slow movement, holding poses for two or three minutes.  Mostly easier poses too, hold, breath, stretch, relax. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Everything said:

As it's not about the rush, but rather just simply being on the leading edge of all creation

Yes Yes that's it, thank you - this is my wish.

Man do i love this forum.

23 hours ago, Everything said:

Many people are already downloading information non-physically. Meaning, matching the frequency by which you wish to receive whatever information and intent. I experienced some of that and it's pretty much the way to go. It bypasses technology by far as all of nature is simply always gonna be the most advanced technology there is, period. 

This sounds very interesting, though i don't quite understand it. Do you mean "information" in the esoteric knowingness sense or more literal, like i could download information about how to cook an Omelette just right?

21 hours ago, thelerner said:

me three.  Look for Yin Yoga, there are many youtubes and its one of the styles taught at my health club.  Its about slow movement, holding poses for two or three minutes.  Mostly easier poses too, hold breath, stretch, relax. 

Niice, thank you will check it out.

3 hours ago, Yonkon said:

This sounds very interesting, though i don't quite understand it. Do you mean "information" in the esoteric knowingness sense or more literal, like i could download information about how to cook an Omelette just right?

In my experience, it's infinite intelligence, and eternal wisdom, coming together. Synchronising in such a way, that they converge in your here and now moment. It's the answer to everything that you want to be do or have. Every single here and now moment, again and again and again and again. And as every single new here and now moment inspires a new desire, every single here and now moment also has the highest infinite capability of bringing that newly inspired desire to full realisation, unconditionally, meaning under any and all conditions, always, fully, and evermore, and ever greater, and more fully realised by you aswell. And more fully enjoyed thus then also aswell. And it's really not relevant to what's possible. It's just for the enjoyment of the new here and now moment. And often, it's there's not an enjoyment, it's really just part of the plan, it's not even a plan, it's just natural nature, like, duhhhh... You're here to enjoy that, that that's also here to help you enjoy everything it more. Etc. etc. etc. And you're going towards a greater enjoyment, evermore. A greater more fully allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. It's simply infinite variety, and infinite intelligence, and infinite freedom, and infinite love, and infinite joy, infinite pleasure. It's all good. It's all natural. It's all normal. It's all existance. It's all being and becoming, evermore.

For me the greatest question is not what THAT is. It's what is this?! WTF is this experience where we are capable of forgetting who we really are? How is this even possible?! And guess what, the answer is the same. So you get some huge appifany like oooh so that's what that is all about! DUHHH!! It's about freedom, and experience mystery, and solving puzzles. And secrets, and exotic powers. exotic abilities. New things! New desires. New ideas. New fulfillment of ideas. New I don't know. You figure it out, you fill it all in, you create all of it, for whatever reason, for the new ideas, for the enjoyment of the new ideas.

Imagine being poor, and you're hungry and it's cold outside. And so you could think about the cold, the lack of food, the poverty, those things don't have any meaning unto themselves. They're neutral things, not real things, cause eyah, nothing is real! DUH! It's all changing. But... You could think about it anyway, and you might feel bad. If you do, it means your soul is not thinking about those things. Not focused on those things. You could give any excuse in the entire universe, but your soul, is the leader of you. So if you feel bad, you gotta turn around, in your focus, in order to feel good. Focus on food, satisfaction, kindness, love, all those things you want. Sure, it might be hard, at first, challenging. Because you're in the opposite of that experience. But that's the whole point! You want the journey from this to that.

So you're hungry, you want the journey from being hungry to having a full belly. And that journey is described in joy. That is the way. Joy is the accurate indication of being in alignment with the way. The way that life unfolds for you. Cause you cannot really write an entire book to describe the way that life unfolds in any particular moment in time. I'm not gonna do that, that's not my joy.

But nonetheless, we could play and say well, you're hungry, and cold, someone gives you a jacket and offers you some food. And you'll become very happy. Not because those conditions matter. They are completely irrelevant. It's because you feel joy in your emotional being. It feels very good! That's the whole point.

And that's also how you will feel when you find your freedom. You will feel so good and so light and so playful, and SO FREE! And that's the whole point of who you are being and becoming evermore.

When you got that kind of joy in you, that you don't feel doubt, 0 doubt. 0 doubt! It DOESNT EXIST. YOU JUST EXPERIENCE THE DESIRE itself. Pure desire. Non-contradicted. Purely focused. It's like you focus on something, you focus so hard, that it becomes the only thing that you experience. Your entire consciousness is experiencing only one thing, and that thing is the thing you are focused upon. And that is called pure thought. That is the kind of thoughts your soul is having all of the time. And you can aswell, by focusing on that which feels good. And then you will experience pure desire. You will simply want something, and your focus will be so pure that it simply becomes a reality for you, because you don't question yourself. You flow with that energy, and allow it to become fully realised by you, automatically, effortlessly, joyously, focusedly. Like, non contradicted focusedly. Like looking forward and NOTHING ELSE EXISTS. That's it. 

However, if fear does pop up, simply use it in a beneficial way. Let it help you realise a new more clearly defined desire within you. So you may think for example, "Oh I'm gonna jump from this window and fly." And then you suddenly think, oh what if people hunt me down? ... that is not the original joyous thought, so you're sort of focused in opposition to your own soul. Cause you instantly focus on the conditions, so you give the conditions power and meaning, when they don't have those. You literally create those conditions. They literally exist for your enjoyment of them.

So imagine you think about suffering. Something is wrong with all of creation, because suffering exists. This creation doesn't deserve to exist. Imagine you're god. And you think "hmmm, I agree. That thought feels amazing, wish granted, because I am unconditional love." Do the people go away? No. Everything still exists, it's just that the suffering is eleviated. Because that is the desire of your soul. It's like someone complains, and you grant them a wish, they no longer complain right? That is called infinite existance, and it's simply normal and natural. 

But sometimes a child, has this desire, and all the people around them are afraid of that desire. Andthe child feels stuck, like you can't say bye bye to the people around you, because many people seperate themselves from their own soul, unnecessarily. So you basically as a child, unconditionally loving. Wish to help these people. You can just escape their flawed believe systems, jump off a cliff and fly and vanish from their reality alltogether. Literally, but you have bigger desire than just that. You want to wake up to reality with a collective consciousness of many many people together. So you agree to play the limitation game. New generations already know this.

My generation I completely forgot my own soul and who I really am. As eternal consciousness. Like it requires several consicous dreams to wake up fully. MEditation helps with that. To let go of thought, and allow the thoughts of your own soul to naturally come back to full realisation for you automatically. 

So what about this physical reality? This limitation game, it's not bad. It's actually a source creation. It's all good. Unless you suffer unecessary limitations, meaning, you focus on limitations that's no longer of interest to you, they don't align with your desire. So you focus on them, don't feel good. Cause it's literally irrelevant. So important to stay true to your heart. To who you really are. Because you exist for the purpose of who you really are. The fullness of all that you truely are. Then you can truely understand everything and everyone as simply a different version of you. A joy, that is simply a different kind of joy. A love that is simply equally as unique as your love. As all the things you love, they feel the love for what they love. 

However, we're still here in this limitation game, so we're all pretending to be less than all that we truely are. For the purpose of the joy of the journey. So you got something to enjoy. To enjoy the enjoying of whatever you enjoy. However, all that you truely are is big and huge. So you're gonna be here a long time, no need to worry about this joy ending, in the physical sense. Sure, you will eventually move into greater joy of all that you truely are, but this physical time space reality is simply the new leading edge of all creation. So you will always return here, because this is where all the fun is at. This place is where all the desires are being realised evermore.

But you gotta stay sober. So by that, you gotta be free to focus where you want to focus. And often that focus is not necesarily the physical reality. The physical reality can only be fully realised by you, if you bring your entire soul here, your full joy here, and then look at physical reality, for all that it truely is, of why you are here in the first place. Why you even are here right now. Because you have a desire, always. The more you realise that desire, the more you can understand everything. As everything relates to that. It's not about hoping for something, it's about knowing what you want. And that only can ever happen through the here and now moment.

You're not ever gonna "download" information that will be like the one and all. It's like trying to make the condition of life permanent, that's not possible, nor do you even want that. Because the desire is always here and now, as your soul, being and becoming evermore. Evolving to more fully and greater allowed realisation evermore. And the more you enjoy that desire, the more you are being here and now in the moment focused on your desire and allow it to become its own evermore being and becoming here and now for you, the more joy you feel. As all the good things you've always wanted just become realised by you. Evermore. The conditions are not important. This all is allowed within yourself. And through yourself. The conditions will reflect your own alignment with your own soul, and so, they are not important. It's all about you and You. Because there are infinite conditions and there will always be more infinite conditions. Existance is simply infinite and eternal and you are that aswell. So holding on to one particular condition is like... Not allowing your desire to evolve and become more. It's like being afraid, that you may not be worthy of being and becoming fully realised. So you make war, why? Because you feel like you are not allowed to be and become what you want to become. But that is completely counter intuitive. Because if that were true you would not even exist. So war is simply a temporary game of coming back to full realisation, that always includes the idea of realising how irrelevant that war is and how stupid and meaningless and basically a misunderstanding. Not always, but often. So you realise it's just a game. Literally just a game. 

It's like playing chess, someone wins, that doesn't mean they are better than you. They are just better at playing chess, that's it. Maybe they have more experience. Or maybe they felt inspired in that moment, maybe even inspired by you. Maybe they can communicate with a non-physical chess fanatic consciousness. All kinds of things. The point of the game is to enjoy playing it. Enjoy the experience. Just like life, is simply to enjoy the experience of it. Whatever that experience may be, it simply exists for you to enjoy it. And often that is more easily realised by simply thinking, "hmm, what aspects of this here and now do I enjoy so much?" How do you know? You can feel the difference right? You can focus on one thing, and feel, mmmh, doesn't feel so good. So obviously now I know that doesn't feel good, so now I know more clearly what does feel good right? Easy. You know why you exist. Because your soul always knows, and that is why you are allowed and free to forget. So that you can enjoy the being and becoming of it evermore. In this whole experience of waking up more and more to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore.

And you may say "well, who was I before this life?" that's not how an eternal and infinite realisation occurs. It always occurs here and now, more fully here and now. All of existance exists here and now. Infact, your past, exists here and now. Your future exists here and now. All infinite probably realities exists here and now. This is where all of existance is. But you gotta know, it's always around you. These physical conditions. Manifestations. Changing aspects of this and that. Variety. it's just about how you've been focused. Not relevant, unless it feels good, then it is relevant. You know why? Because your consciousness is eternal and infinite. You're not ever gonna focus on something that doesn't feel good. Because there is infinite and eternal opportunity to simply be true to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore.

And also, your consciousness is capable of creating all of this. And it is also capable of improving all of this. And it does do so, always evermore. And so life is always becoming better and better, for you and for everyone, ongoingly. But most of the goodness is still kind of non-physical. That's always gonna be the primary source of your being, of pure energy and pure consciousness, and pure uncontradicted thought.

Just like when people say, "what happens if I die?" 

You don't lose anything. You actually gain everything. You are able to recreate everything instantly. It's called instant manifestation. But that's also not very relevant. Because you know what you want, so you'll always gonna realise the moreness of it for yourself. Evermore. Because you are eternal and infinite evermore. So death experience is about as relevant as walking from one door to another room. You're not gonna cry about the other room behind you. And how it's now "behind" you... That's complete madness. It's just that people need to understand that they are primarily source consciousness, they were before they were alife and they still are right here and now! So why make any physical condition that relevant? It's about who you really are. As consciousness. That you simply don't look at something that doesn't feel good. Because it's not about you, it's not about who you really are being and becoming evermore. You always focus here and now on what you can focus on here and now. For here and now is where everything exists, and all the variety is here and all the things that are good and better for you evermore exists here and now. But it happens, the creation, happens from within yourself. So this reality is like a mirror. You don't look at the mirror and then say you don't like the reflection.

Just focus in yourself, on a thought, as that is the source of your reality. And the more you enjoy your thoughts, the reality will naturally be more fully enjoyed by you aswell. It's just a reflection of what you are doing within yourself. How you are being in alignment with your own soul or not. So if you think thoughts that feel bad, your reality will be experienced in the same way. And that's just not necessary. Cause you're free to think whatever you want, you're as a consciousness, free to focus on whatever you want.

So it's really important as a collective consciousness to fully comprehend this freedom and understand how each individual creates their own reality, in harmony with their own soul, the breath of the source of all creation. And to realise, that there's no vulnerability, unless you deliberately, choose by your freewill to focus on something you don't enjoy, feel bad, and then experience a reality that isn't enjoyed either. Again, not necessary, and also temporary, and also incapable of even becoming relevant. Cause when you die, you're free to focus freely again, often people think they focus on something painful because there is some kind of reward in the afterlife. Yeah duhh... The reward is you realise you never had to focus on something painful. Duhh.... I am free to focus on what I do love and enjoy and be in harmony with my own true eternal and infinite nature of being and becoming evermore.

Again, it's not about the conditions. They are just variety of evermore being and becoming. So in that sense, we're all dead right here and now. You can't be more dead than you are right now. Sure, you can die, and then experience your consciousness in a different way, so it's more instant manifestation, more fluid more liquid more maleable consciousness reflection reality resonance realisation. But I find death is just the shock moment before one dies. That's what people call death. So people who think about death allot, will simply create allot of shocking experiences for themselves. And as a collective consciousness we can come to know this and be more consciously realised by it, so it becomes a bit irrelevant. Because death is simply based on an idea that is why you feel that shock and fear. But if you die 800 times in one day, it wont be so shocking anymore, you'll be thinking about many other things. That are of way more interest to you.  Like what do I want? You're always gonna move towards the moreness of all that you're interested in. And most people are interested in things here in this physical time space reality. For reasons that are way beyond them, while they are here focused on this physical time space reality, completely forgetting the joy that brought them the interest to begin with. So that's why death is always an interesting wake up call. "Oh, i've always been focused on things that I don't even care about. What's the point of that, as an eternal infinite being?" 

There is nothing bad about any condition. It's the meaning you give it that determines what meaning you get out of it. So we're here, we're still free to focus unconditionally. Within ourselves. Freely. And if you're not free, well you will realise the desire for that freedom and it will simply become more attractive, by virtue of your soul giving it your undivided attention, and so it will eventually be more fully realised by you. And the joy is about the enjoying those thoughts of freedom. And then seeing the reality reflect to you all the different aspects of the moreness of that freedom evermore. Infinite more aspects of your freedom, to be realised by you evermore. And so be unconditional about it. Because, your desire is always moving towards the moreness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. So there is no rush, as in fast fast do this orthat. No, simply here to enjoy the evermore being and becoming. That happens, through you. Free soul consciousness, free to give some things more your attention, cause they feel better. So you do. And so you flow more with that. 

And if you get caught in a negative spiral of your own creation, well you will want more peace, and it will be and become. PAtience, it is a done deal. It is already being and becoming evermore. And you are inseperable from it. Because it is you. it is your own soul. So you can't ever suffer enough, to not like the outcome. The more you suffer, the more you will enjoy the outcome of your own creation. Because you will always realise, that suffering is simply your own creation, and it's not more powerful than you. That's why it keeps becoming worse, because you create it to become more worse ongoingly. So it's all you you and you. And to feel good, to realise even one thing that feels good. It brings everything back to full realisation, because you will realise all true nature, and so you will realise you're all of it aswell. And its all of you aswell. And it's all good and it's all love. And there's really nothing serious going on. It's just for the moreness of your evermore being and becoming evermore, in all the greater allowed realisations of your evermore greater love and joy and freedom, etc. 

Fractals, like fractals. You focus on one thing, you get more of it. Don't be afraid of the moreness, then you will simply be focused on the negative experience of the moreness. But you cannot stop your self from being and becoming evermore. So you have to understand, your emotions is your guide. It is your soul that is the reason why you feel emotion at all. And you're always free to allow your soul to heal you again, from whatever you want. Just trust your heart that if it feels good, that's the most important thing for you to focus on. If not, then simply let it go. Distract. Or even meditate. Or sleep. Or even be free to die. Because there's no death, death is just a letting go, it's just a conscious awakening, a conscious allowed realisation. I one time let myself die, and it turned out, I didn't die. Because death was just a false idea, that simply vanished, when I accepted it for what it truely was. An idea, of something might happen. I'm gonna let it happen, it didn't happen. So to me death is like meditation. Letting go of all thoughts. And after you do that, you will always feel naturally better again.

And other people who die, they are consciousness. You cannot see them, just like you cannot see your own consciousness. Just like you cannot see the Source of All Creation. It all still exists, non-physically. As an that is at the source of this physical time space reality. However, this physical time space reality is not seperate from that consciousness. This is a collective consciousness that we're looking at here. And there are infinite collective consciousnesses. So always stay true to yourself and simply enjoy whatever you enjoy. For that's why everything exists. You also know all of this stuff, because you want to, because you enjoy coming to know all of it and realising all of it and because it makes life so much easier to understand everything at a more fundamental deeper level.

You don't need to convince anyone of anything. Everyone and everything already is consciousness. Existance coming to know itself from all the different points of view that  existance has of itself. Everyone will already automatically come to more fully greater allowed realisation of all being and becoming evermore. But humans often, only let so few moments of their life to be fully realised by them. So the point is also to enjoy all that you truely are also when you are here in this physical reality. So you don't really make this reality any more special than it is. It's just what it is. And there are infinite more other all that isses. Like countless moments every single second. So everything that you want can always be fully realised by you here and now. And all these collective consciousness agreed upon limitations of this physical time space reality, and this amazing world, it's all divine. All these limitations exists to support you in your evermore being and becoming. It's all made from love. And it's all good. 

You cannot ever stop desire from becoming more. You just find more ways to get out of your own way. To allow your evermore greater allowed self realisation, more fully realised all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. That is beyond any and all conditions, unconditionally evermore, thus also infinite and eternal in freedom and joy, evermore. 

And can you believe that all of that infinite existance, simply existance, and all of it converges and comes together into perfect aligned form and shape, a stable reality, of a human being, writing stuff, and I can't describe all of it. It's too much. Just the awe of each new moment here and now. Being and becoming evermore. And aren't we here to simply enjoy all of that evermore? You don't ever need to affect anyone in a negative way, to simply enjoy being who you are, all that you are always more fully here and now. To simply enjoy everything unconditionally. Meaning, not be so picky about conditions. But simply enjoy the conditions that you can enjoy more fully here and now. Because that is the path of least resistance towards the path of least resistance that is the way the dao. That is all of existance being and becoming evermore.

You don't need to fix anything. To be all that you already are being and becoming evermore, here and now. And to simply allow all of that. To naturally happen. As you have your own natural deep heartfelt emotions. Always guiding you back to full realisation and to the moreness of your evermore greater allowed realisations of all that you truely are being and becoming evemore. 

Instant consciousness downloads, is simply realising your soul already know everything. So you don't have to. So you create this experience for yourself to prove to yourself that the knowing already exists. So you realise, you always already know what you need to know, when you need to know it, and whatever you don't know, you don't need to know it at that moment in time that you don't need to know it, and when you do need to know it, you will simply know it. That's simply the natural way of life and existance. So that kind of an instant download experience is just for the purpose of getting unnecessary assumptions out of the way and trust your own soul more fully. That it knows all that you want and is showing you the path of least resistance towards your full blown realisation of all of it evermore to you, all of the time, if you're willing to listen. Meaning, you care about how you feel, and are willing to feel good so you can receive the relentless never ending stream of thought of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom to and through you always more fully here and now. Simply for the joy of your very own evermore being and becoming evermore. Not to accomplish something. Because you're an eternal being. But the manifestations that you will enjoy, is simply a natural by product of that alignment that you can feel, emotionally, of you and You converging here and now. Physical and non-physical harmonically converging and blending and coming to full realisation, of you as your whole soul flowing through you more fully here and now. More fully allowed to realise all that matters to you and why you are here and why you exists, and who you truely are, and why all these things are so joyful to you and so wonderful and why you're so full of awe. That's allways the case. It's just that when you realise it more consciously, you enjoy it that much more.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

With you on the too fastness, in virtually every hatha class I ever attended, they were too fast for my rhythm for sure, but also too fast/manic speed is reflected in so many aspects of life.  of my life.

In the last few years, I find a growing tendency to 'take a pause' in many aspects of life.  Between actions, a desire to just let life settle for a moment.  And when this arises more and more, I lean into this desireand enjoy a pause.

I first recall it when getting into my car, before putting the keys in and starting the engine, or when I'd arrived somewhere, after I shut the engine off, instead of getting right to it and grabbing my stuff and exiting, I began to spontaneously close my eyes and just settle empty for a few moments, usually just a few breaths.  

It's expanding to other areas, when I enter the door of my home, or stepping out of the shower before drying off, often now instead of just pushing in and 'getting on with it', I'll settle where i am a moment, let the shoulders drop into place, resettle my feet, and take a few breaths, letting it all settle itself to its own rhythm.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 8/30/2019 at 3:30 AM, Yonkon said:

Greetings,

I have the feeling that most yoga courses, especially the mainstream ones, are crazy fast. This one instructor jumps from one pose to another and i can't even get 3 breaths in between let alone become more aware of my body. It is so hyperactive!

But the thing is even the more spiritual and consciousness focused courses and videos are still way to fast for me. To be honest it annoys me a bit. I am a rather slow person, when i walk to buy some grocery even old granny's are speeding past me :D So my question is, are those courses, especially hatha yoga, supposed to be fast? Is there maybe a reason for the speed, has it an effect? Or is it just a product of our hyperactive and restless culture?

I would love to get some outside perspective on this. 

The fast changing style is called "vinyasa" or "flow" yoga. It is physically challenging to practice and will definitely give you a good workout. However, it doesn't do much in terms of the real yoga itself. 

• Like 1