Sign in to follow this  
WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1

Neijing Tu

50 minutes ago, Rara said:

So it's true! You're back! :D

You know what cats are like -- they'll sit in front of an open door waiting for a sign.  If an auspicious sign manifests, the cat will come in.  If it doesn't, the cat will wander off.  Some taoists are like that too.  

Good to see you. :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Taomeow said:

You know what cats are like -- they'll sit in front of an open door waiting for a sign.  If an auspicious sign manifests, the cat will come in.  If it doesn't, the cat will wander off.  Some taoists are like that too.  

Good to see you. :)

Likewise, good to have ya back.

• Like 2

Thank you @Taomeow This is exactly what I was looking for! I read it over and the translation helped me a ton. Idk if you know a ton about the diagram but translation 26 Mysterious pass hidden in fifty regions caught my eye. Do you know what the hidden in 50 regions could reference??

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

Thank you @Taomeow This is exactly what I was looking for! I read it over and the translation helped me a ton. Idk if you know a ton about the diagram but translation 26 Mysterious pass hidden in fifty regions caught my eye. Do you know what the hidden in 50 regions could reference??

Thanks for the help!

You're very welcome. :)  This refers to "wushi jing nei yin xuanguan" -- "obscure path through fifty areas of conscience"  -- i.e. the ability to tell whether one's own actions are right or wrong, to know it internally by having access to these fifty areas.   

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this