Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Jesus from Siberia

Jesus from Siberia
One man from Russia declared himself Jesus. He has 4,000 followers who live in the community. I was especially surprised by his appearance. Here the Dane interviews him.

I liked what he said from 2 :27

Thanks Lois ... that was informative     :) 

I also like the way modern Jesus' s   dress up in long robe hair and beard .... like the 'original'  . 

I think this guy in USA might be Jesus too ;

• Like 3

People may mock but being Jesus is a very tough job, not everyone is cut out for it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Apech said:

People may mock but being Jesus is a very tough job, not everyone is cut out for it.

Cant be that tough  a job    ....      Dad owns the company  . 

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

.. and is willing to sacrifice you towards his own ends..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Listen - how would you feel having provided last minute drinks for the wedding party, healed some sick people, a picnic for 5000 guests, said some nice stuff about the meek and then they nail you to a cross - and not even a thank you!  Cheers dad!  Who'd blame him if next time he just sticks to carpentry?

• Like 1

Indeed  - the most obscure 'theology'    I have never figured out .

According to Christians , there is the Old Testament and the  New Testament  and both are the word of God.The OT it is very old school and based on sacrifice and redemption and punishment .   But Jeevers  is sent to change everything with a message from a loving father  that now its all peace and love  .... or not .... as he 'brings a sword '. Anyway God inaugurated this new era and ended sacrifice by not 'forgiving ' our 'sins' ( just like that  'snap' ) but required his son to be tortured and killed  in sacrifice   and THEN    'snap'  he was able to forgive us  ... even though we killed him.

Apparently the best way to understand this is to see God as a loving father .

Like your own loving father  that wanted to have you killed by an insane mob so he could  forgive them for stuff they did before they killed you  ... that sort of loving father .

'The Lord works in mysterious ways '     (....

either that or he is gobshite crazy 

like-if-you-are-crazy-of-about-jesus-yes

Okey dokey then    

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Apech said:

Listen - how would you feel having provided last minute drinks for the wedding party, healed some sick people, a picnic for 5000 guests, said some nice stuff about the meek and then they nail you to a cross - and not even a thank you!  Cheers dad!  Who'd blame him if next time he just sticks to carpentry?

The idea there is, if son is a carpenter ... imagine the savings !   he can craft his own cross .

Oi !   get off that !   Thats  mine !

B4aebpXTtk-12.png

Thanks Lois, this is interesting.
I have not heard about this person.

Very touching moment at 7:00, about how it feels to hold Jesus by the hands)))

Indeed, so far it all looks like the original Jesus.
It only remains to see how his story ends ;) 

On 12.09.2019 at 5:17 PM, Pavel Karavaev said:

Thanks Lois, this is interesting.
I have not heard about this person.

Very touching moment at 7:00, about how it feels to hold Jesus by the hands)))

Indeed, so far it all looks like the original Jesus.
It only remains to see how his story ends ;) 

Apparently he can do nothing more than what he did. He just has nothing to do.

А про Рулона слышали ? Это вообще умора, человек создал целое движение, которое назвал путь дурака. Они считают, что надо быть дураками.

On 15.09.2019 at 12:36 AM, Lois said:

А про Рулона слышали ? Это вообще умора, человек создал целое движение, которое назвал путь дурака. Они считают, что надо быть дураками.

For me it was always interesting why people believe in frank quacks in such huge quantities and enter into their sects.

I know that in Russia in the 90s there were a huge number of very strange sects, far from only Christian content. I wonder how common profane sects are in other countries.

I think that there are a lot of strange organizations everywhere.

Edited by Pavel Karavaev
  • Like 1

On 26.09.2019 at 4:36 PM, Pavel Karavaev said:

For me it was always interesting why people believe in frank quacks in such huge quantities and enter into their sects.

I know that in Russia in the 90s there were a huge number of very strange sects, far from only Christian content. I wonder how common profane sects are in other countries.

I think that there are a lot of strange organizations everywhere.

The strangest organization is mine. I created a computer party

23 minutes ago, Lois said:

The strangest organization is mine. I created a computer party

yeah right ..... I have heard of some people  putting on a dog birthday party .... but Lois   ? ? ? ?  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTBwyaz7KTuPQICWpuAkv

.. really !  Thus is going too far .

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

yeah right ..... I have heard of some people  putting on a dog birthday party .... but Lois   ? ? ? ?  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTBwyaz7KTuPQICWpuAkv

.. really !  Thus is going too far .

Those elitist Macs didn't invite the Windows family.  Snobs.

55 minutes ago, Apech said:

Those elitist Macs didn't invite the Windows family.  Snobs.

They're not snobs, they're health nuts.  Who wants a virusy party guest spreading infection?  Would you invite someone with a chronic contagious viral condition to your party?  I wouldn't.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/25/2019 at 1:43 AM, Earl Grey said:

I’m more interested in Brian than Jesus.

Wise man.

;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/9/2019 at 5:18 PM, Taomeow said:

They're not snobs, they're health nuts.  Who wants a virusy party guest spreading infection?  Would you invite someone with a chronic contagious viral condition to your party?  I wouldn't.  

Computer Viruses.

I wonder if Facebook, youtube and the like aren't computer viruses that humans pick up and get infected with. 

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

On 03/12/2019 at 5:21 AM, Brian said:

Wise man.

;)

:o

Harumph  !  

2t9dzb.png

Some guy pretending to be Brian  ! 

Whatever happened to the REAL  Brian  ? 

Oh ... if only the REAL Brian would come back ! 

Samaritan: "I'm Brian!"

Other Samaritan: "I'm Brian!"

Yet another Samaritan: "NO I'M BRIAN!!! AND SO'S MY WIFE!"

Edited by silent thunder
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lois said:

Visarion * Jesus from Siberia " was put in prison

Why ?  What did he do ?

here we go ;

The Guardian :

"

Russian authorities mounted a special operation to arrest a former traffic police officer who claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus and has run a cult based in the depths of Siberia for the past three decades.

Helicopters and armed officers stormed communities run by Sergei Torop, known to his followers as Vissarion, and arrested him and two of his aides. Russia’s investigative committee said it would charge him with organising an illegal religious organisation, alleging that the cult extorted money from followers and subjected them to emotional abuse.

It is not clear what will happen to the disciples now that their leader has been arrested, nor is it clear why authorities decided to move now. The official Russian Orthodox church has long condemned the group but officials have largely left the devotees alone. Some Russian media outlets reported that the community had become involved in a dispute with local business interests.

32 minutes ago, Nungali said:

here we go ;

The Guardian :

"

Russian authorities mounted a special operation to arrest a former traffic police officer who claims to be the reincarnation of Jesus and has run a cult based in the depths of Siberia for the past three decades.

Helicopters and armed officers stormed communities run by Sergei Torop, known to his followers as Vissarion, and arrested him and two of his aides. Russia’s investigative committee said it would charge him with organising an illegal religious organisation, alleging that the cult extorted money from followers and subjected them to emotional abuse.

It is not clear what will happen to the disciples now that their leader has been arrested, nor is it clear why authorities decided to move now. The official Russian Orthodox church has long condemned the group but officials have largely left the devotees alone. Some Russian media outlets reported that the community had become involved in a dispute with local business interests.

Putin saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Russians, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.

Sign in to follow this