Jadespear

Contact with Deities in the Astral Realm

Has anyone had contact with deities in the astral realm?  Has anyone advanced to the level of functioning as a deity in the astral realm?

I have contacted deities and entities in the astral though I have not acted as a Deity myself.  I don't practice envisioning as per GD method though. 

On 23/08/2019 at 4:40 PM, EmeraldHead said:

What is the difference between deities and ....entities, or...anything that moves 

From the question posted, I believe the author of the post is considering anyone capable of creating things in the astral realm (for instance, a made-up world or life) to be a deity.

I do disagree, but it is a perfectly valid definition.

On 23/08/2019 at 4:33 PM, Jadespear said:

Has anyone had contact with deities in the astral realm?  Has anyone advanced to the level of functioning as a deity in the astral realm?

If I interpreted it correctly, then you're considering a "deity" as anything capable of creating places and life in the astral realm. I have been able to do that for a few years already.

Quite a headache. Places get invaded by random spirits unless you create protections so they don't wander in without even knowing they were doing it. Lifeforms grow, learn and often become astral harassers which will make your life shitty in many levels.

Last time I created a place where people would go to during astral projection I was mildly successfull, with people reporting having seen the same things at the same time and finding one another inside while out of their bodies.

Still, I had to put a barrier around the thing and avoided creating any form of life without a clear purpose and many limitations (like a goose I put in the lake and which managed to have enough freedom to be only a goose in that lake, nothing else).

• Like 2

On 8/23/2019 at 11:33 PM, Jadespear said:

This is an important part of Tibetan Buddhism (though they wouldn't explain it in precisely this manner). I'm not a Tibetan Buddhist myself, but the principles of the system strike me as very sound, high magic. I suppose this is at least partly where the Golden Dawn/Crowleyan practice of "assumption of godforms" comes from. You may be interested in looking into one or both of these traditions, if this interests you.

In general I would say that "contact with deities in the astral realm" occurs all the time in religious contexts, such as Catholic/Orthodox churches in the presence of devotional artwork and paintings. A devotional interaction with such images definitely occurs "astrally." Some people also project into Tarot cards, etc. In shamanic/neo-Shamanic contexts such visionary interactions are cultivated actively. The advantage of the Tibetan system is that such interactions are strictly regulated/monitored, hence the risk of egotistical delusion is hopefully somewhat offset. Kabbalist pathworking could potentially be used to explore such interactions in a systematic sense.

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, Jadespear said:

To advance to a level of deity  in the astral realm takes a lot of astral projection and lucid awareness, I believe that’s a good starting point. 

On 8/26/2019 at 3:01 AM, Desmonddf said:

Last time I created a place where people would go to during astral projection I was mildly successfull, with people reporting having seen the same things at the same time and finding one another inside while out of their bodies.

Still, I had to put a barrier around the thing and avoided creating any form of life without a clear purpose and many limitations (like a goose I put in the lake and which managed to have enough freedom to be only a goose in that lake, nothing else).

I was thought of this idea of creating a astral location for astral learning but I had to be careful of what kinds of people To build with if not they might sneek their demons into the space subconsciously or unconsciously. I’m curious to know @Desmonddf if the astral location you made is is still active and how did you guys come together to make one?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 30/08/2019 at 7:39 AM, Ancestor Paul said:

I’m curious to know @Desmonddf if the astral location you made is is still active and how did you guys come together to make one?

I unmade it. I suppose the astral space still exists and some energies still linger, but my own energies and mental influences aren't present there anymore. Just too many problems for too little effect. I suppose it must have been swarmed by people's thought-forms and spirits by now.

I started by creating the space on my own. I did a 3-day preparation beforehand with a 36-hours fasting in order to become less energeticaly dense (and a little bit sick, as I was pretty much don't giving a fuck about my own health those days) and then channeled energies by a lot of diferent sources.

I started by building the correlated mental space and then fixating the energies of the 12 zodiacal signs and a few of the zodiacal planets inside that space. Then I projected that space on the astral realm by means of energy and thought manipulation. Afterwards I kept on adding energies in there, including teluric and heavenly energies.

By building a self-sustaining astral environment with focal points of energy channeling (for instance, I created a sun inside that place which was a portal to the Sun Inteligence according to Agrippa), the environment started to mutate and grow by itself, eventually becoming a space which, althought in my control to a certain extent, didn't depend on my own energy to exist.

Afterwards I created a meditation process in which I guided many of my friends at the time so they could reach that space mentaly, and then add to the fun by reinforcing its thought-form. Eventually I created a few means of astraly accessing that space as well, and when people wanted things in there (a friend wanted a dojo, for instance) all I had to do was to repeat the aforementioned process.

In the process I did the stupid thing of keeping my own Thoughts connected to the space itself (as I was extremely green on this field by that time) and I had to deal with that afterwards - as everything people did there affected me in mental ways. My head was a mess at that time. Lucky me, it didn't fack up my own personal and material life - as I have always had some degree of support from my spiritual guides.

Eventually I managed to disconnect myself from the space on a mental level and let only the energies interact between themselves. That's why it is mostly dead by now, only a few more persistent focal points of astral channeling remaining (that is, points which exist on that astral realm by themselves, not needing a thought-form to be brought there).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Godhood is something that is quite possible to achieve as a human being. Though my understanding of that may be different from others. 

Interacting with deities....not particularly difficult, if you have the patience to cultivate a relationship. Daily offerings are powerful.

Edited by RiverSnake

32 minutes ago, RiverSnake said:

Interacting with deities....not particularly difficult if you have the patience to cultivate a relationship. Daily offerings are powerful.

They will come to whatever they find interesting or you might bump on them in the astral depending on your practice.

• Like 1