Sign in to follow this  
Lois

"everything can be sold and everything can be bought."

On 8/21/2019 at 8:17 PM, Lois said:

One well-known Israeli figure stated on Russian television that the basic law of America is "everything can be sold and everything can be bought." It's true ?

US neocons blamed Saudi Arabian "terrorists" for 9II..."justifying" an ongoing $6 trillion Zionist war spreading "democracy" (b0mbs) all over the MidEast, EXCEPT FOR Saudi Arabia.  Whom we also sell the most weapons to...and happens to be a theocracy consistently ranking among the "worst of the worst" in Freedom House's annual survey of political and civil rights.

Nothing new though...from over a century ago:

Behold, my friends, the spring is come; the earth has gladly received the embraces of the sun, and we shall soon see the results of their love! Every seed is awakened, and all animal life. It is through this mysterious power that we too have our being, and we therefore yield to our neighbors, even to our animal neighbors, the same right as ourselves to inhabit this vast land.

Yet hear me friends! we now have to deal with another people, small and feeble when our forefathers first met with them, but now great and overbearing. Strangely enough, they have a mind to till the soil, and the love of possesions is a disease in them. These people have made many rules that the rich may break but the poor may not! They even take tithes of the poor and weak to support the rich and those who rule. They claim this mother of ours, the Earth, for their own use, and fence their neighbors away from her, and deface her with their buildings and their refuse. They compel her to produce out of season, and when sterile she is made to take medicine in order to produce again. All this is sacrilege.

This nation is like a spring freshet; it overruns its banks and destroys all who are in its path. We cannot dwell side by side. Only seven years ago we made a treaty by which we were assured that the buffalo country should be left to us forever. Now they threaten to take that from us also. My brothers, shall we submit? or shall we say to them: “First kill me, before you can take possession of my fatherland!” - Sitting Bull, 1877

rzD0urJ.jpg

Goooo Trump, keep MAGA!

a51eba5f0204f61088ba772177059acc.jpg

Edited by gendao

Sign in to follow this