Sign in to follow this  
paragon

Experience with 2 psychics - thoughts?

Hi friends,

Just had some readings this week with 2 alleged psychics.  The results were very different from both - anyone with experience with real or fake psychics have any thoughts?

The first one was able to give me some specifics, and stated them as plain facts rather than fishing around with questions. e.g. "When you were younger you used to go canoeing, then you stopped doing that"; "you haven't been romantically involved with a woman for some time".  He also hit a bullseye with my entire attitude/feeling towards my business and my hopes for it.  He slightly miscued once or twice but was able to correct himself with minimal prompting from me.

However, he gave me certain instructions which make no sense.  e.g. Place an ad requesting a specific thing on an online personals column.  I looked and there are no online personals columns anymore in my country.  There used to be, but I guess they've all been shut down due to various abuses.  The second set of instructions related to growing my business.  They sounded good at the time but after the enthusiasm of the call had ended I realized the instructions were impractical, lacking in sufficient detail and unlikely to succeed.

No. 2 gave me no practical advice; it was all about growing myself spiritually.  I was given some specific spiritual instructions "from my guides" but I mostly forget what they were.  She also told me some stuff about how I was highly evolved & had a special mission to carry out (ego-baiting so I keep working with her maybe?)

She told me my business would not take off for a certain period of time - conveniently for her a fairly long time - by which time I'll probably have forgotten I ever spoke to her.  Things were phrased more hesitantly e.g. "I'm picking up on this, does that make sense..."  Some of these were completely wrong.

There was also some mediumship where she described some completely strange unfamiliar people to me, who delivered messages of no particular importance or use (pats on the back basically).

Without any prompting she did manage to pick up that I had a brother and that I was looking for a relationship, but that's all I can pinpoint that actually implied any true psychic knowledge.  I get the feeling if I'd said I was married then she would have shifted it around with "OK, maybe it's a business relationship..."  or if I'd had no brother then "OK, maybe it's a cousin..." :P

Also, no. 1 said I had to spiritually invite my soulmate into my life by e.g. setting a place at the dinner table for her and imagining her with me etc.  No. 2 said I was creating resistance by wanting it too much and I was best just to let it go.

Anyway, trying to understand what's going on here and if there was any genuine information between the two.  Any thoughts?  My rational thoughts tell me that the second person was a fraud, and the first perhaps had some genuine ability but not properly developed.  On the other hand, my gut feeling tells me not to too quickly dismiss the second one.  Major confusion here! :D

Grateful for any thoughts!

• Like 1

Everyone has psychic ability.

You can develop yours and be free.

First step is getting diet and physical health very good.

Unhealthy people is inconsistent perception. Maybe one time okay, another time way off, etc.

I always thought people seeing psychic is a little strange - they see the value when the psychic tells them what they already know, but since it hasn't happened yet, nobody can tell the value of actual psychic predictions at the time given. Seems backwards.

Is the purpose just to see if someone can actually be psychic? 

Or is it to know things?

If to know things - why one stranger knows, but the one asking, who is more involved, does not?

Actually, reality is available at all times. It's all that is ever happening - so is "accessible". 

-VonKrankenhaus

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, paragon said:

Hi friends,

Just had some readings this week with 2 alleged psychics.  The results were very different from both - anyone with experience with real or fake psychics have any thoughts?

I have a lot of experience with alleged psychics.  I read tarot, publicly and privately for  over 30 years  .  I personally  never claimed any psychic agility, a few people thought I was psychic however. I also got invited to (as a tarot reader) several psychic fairs and events  - and what I saw on the inside !    W   O   W  !   What a nest of human greed, competition, 'spiritual ego ', etc .

13 hours ago, paragon said:

The first one was able to give me some specifics, and stated them as plain facts rather than fishing around with questions. e.g. "When you were younger you used to go canoeing, then you stopped doing that"; "you haven't been romantically involved with a woman for some time".  He also hit a bullseye with my entire attitude/feeling towards my business and my hopes for it.  He slightly miscued once or twice but was able to correct himself with minimal prompting from me.

Thats a better sign.  But even if I could hit the nail on the head in a reading , such as this canoeing thing ^  , I have to look at any info I get and ask "How does this help me ?"  Is it practical ?   if not, what's the point ?  For the reader to gain admiration for their insight ?  It does have a value if it demonstrates  their skill, in relation  assessing any latter info that DOES have relevance

However, he gave me certain instructions which make no sense.  e.g. Place an ad requesting a specific thing on an online personals column.  I looked and there are no online personals columns anymore in my country.  There used to be, but I guess they've all been shut down due to various abuses.  The second set of instructions related to growing my business.  They sounded good at the time but after the enthusiasm of the call had ended I realized the instructions were impractical, lacking in sufficient detail and unlikely to succeed.

Ah good, you are doing a practical evaluation  ( see what I  just wrote above ^ )

No. 2 gave me no practical advice; it was all about growing myself spiritually.  I was given some specific spiritual instructions "from my guides" but I mostly forget what they were.

:D     Must have been real important then .

She also told me some stuff about how I was highly evolved & had a special mission to carry out (ego-baiting so I keep working with her maybe?)

She told me my business would not take off for a certain period of time - conveniently for her a fairly long time - by which time I'll probably have forgotten I ever spoke to her.  Things were phrased more hesitantly e.g. "I'm picking up on this, does that make sense..."  Some of these were completely wrong.

You need to 'work with her more '     ;) 

Some 'psychics ' will ask a bunch of questions,   until they get a hit, bingo !  .....  Psychic !

There was also some mediumship where she described some completely strange unfamiliar people to me, who delivered messages of no particular importance or use (pats on the back basically).

Without any prompting she did manage to pick up that I had a brother and that I was looking for a relationship, but that's all I can pinpoint that actually implied any true psychic knowledge.  I get the feeling if I'd said I was married then she would have shifted it around with "OK, maybe it's a business relationship..."  or if I'd had no brother then "OK, maybe it's a cousin..." :P

I agree with Mr Smilie you posted .

Also, no. 1 said I had to spiritually invite my soulmate into my life by e.g. setting a place at the dinner table for her and imagining her with me etc.  No. 2 said I was creating resistance by wanting it too much and I was best just to let it go.

Your soulmate is your 'soul' ,  it is the mate of your 'ego'  your 'drives'  *  /  'Eros' .    You do need to reserve a place 'at the table' and imagine you together .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_theory

But people dont really understand the soul.  They think its some type of supernatural, ghost like double that is confused with the 'immortal' spirit'  and other 'subtle bodies' of our 'psychic anatomy'    ( as in 'psyche', not the above meaning of 'psychic'

This is off topic though ,   but I will leave you with this story / explanation  of these forces within our psyche ;

https://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/Psykhe.html

Anyway, trying to understand what's going on here and if there was any genuine information between the two.  Any thoughts?  My rational thoughts tell me that the second person was a fraud, and the first perhaps had some genuine ability but not properly developed.  On the other hand, my gut feeling tells me not to too quickly dismiss the second one.  Major confusion here! :D

The first one might get psychic flashes, but what good did they do you ?

No 2 sounds like your standard 'psychic' try hard / beginner .  ... its a big market, lots if peeps want to break into it .

Grateful for any thoughts!

I'm curious as to what you want to know that drove you to see  them in the first place .

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for your reply. :)  The canoeing was just an example, he actually told me about a different activity I used to do, and that it would be beneficial to take it up again.  So I guess that is beneficial information if true.  I changed around certain details because I was originally going to post this on a psychic forum and I thought the reader in question might be on there.  :D

Thinking about it again, maybe I was a bit hasty in dismissing the instructions given by the first person.  I might just need to work out the details more.  And yesterday I found a different site  that might work instead of the personal columns site, so maybe he was just a little off the mark with the specific details.

Sounds like my rational assessment of the second person was correct.  Funnily enough she actually shares a name with a much more  reputable psychic and I almost wonder if she took that name just to hijack the google traffic.

7 hours ago, Nungali said:

I'm curious as to what you want to know that drove you to see  them in the first place .

Was just looking for some guidance in getting my business moving and meeting my soulmate.  I work with another intuitive healer often and she has fed me various details about my soulmate - has even seen her once* - but she hasn't been able to give me much in the way of practical steps to take.

* She has "strawberry blonde-ish" hair so if any single girls reading this match that description, send me a message! :D

• Haha 1

" She has "strawberry blonde-ish" hair  "

Another great accurate  psychic prediction !

:D  

Would you like some more details ?

< rubs temples >

... and she lives in the Northern Hemisphere    . 

B)  

Edited by Nungali

On 8/19/2019 at 7:46 AM, Nungali said:

" She has "strawberry blonde-ish" hair  "

Another great accurate  psychic prediction !

:D  

Would you like some more details ?

< rubs temples >

... and she lives in the Northern Hemisphere    . 

B)  

Thanks! Well that certainly narrows it down. :D Jokes aside,  I have been working with that particular person for 2 years and she definitely has abilities, so I believe the info she gives me - but she has never claimed to be a psychic per se.

I've been experimenting with out-of-body experiences and people doing them for a few years now. The results can be very frustrating. Dozens of people have passed through my hands, only five or six actually managed to find the same places, recognize each other and describe the same things without knowing what the other was seeing.

It was such an orgasmic moment when those things happened, though. One of the best ones I had was once I was conducting an experiment with two people through skype (well, not very scientific, I'm an amateur), and this one wasn't based on two people not knowing what the other was doing and so on. Both people managed to access the same astral place and see the same thing... and then they started to describe the same tree, with the same details. One goes "oh, here's this thing", the other goes "yeah, but did you see this thing here?". One says "hey, come here, look at this", the other goes "wow, this thing is glowing!", the other goes "It IS! That's what I'm seeing as well!".

Aaah... it was refreshing. Only happened once, though.

I suppose it must be the same with psychics. You'll need to go through dozens, or even hundreds, before finding those who do show some skill. Be it because most are faking... or because it just isn't your lucky day.

OBE's have a varied range of variables which depend a lot on luck. Psychic powers, then, must have even more.

Edited by Desmonddf
  • Thanks 1

I will give you my two cents.  These things do not appear to be able to be controlled.  I have tested my psychic abilities quite a bit, having met a yogi that not only read my mind (seriously) but also predicted my future rather accurately.  I think to be that developed you would have to be a pretty serious disciple or monk of some kind, and I just don't know if tarot readers are the ones to go to.  Tarot is a baseline that all people travel, and in the tarot are things that are commonly experienced of anyone over the age of 25, so when they say "you need to rest, this has been a journey that has tapped you" or "something in your future will be trying" its obvious that these things are constantly bound to happen or have happened to anyone with an active lifestyle, especially someone seeking advice from a psychic.  

The thing about the canoe got my attention though.  But as I said, for me its been hit or miss.  Sometimes I am directly told things, and they are real or something for me to consider, but when I seek these things they do not always come, and so I don't put faith in my ability.  

To be honest these types of systems are best suited for personal spiritual development rather than contacting a Divine being or predicting outcomes.  They are very useful at forming a world view of yourself on this planet and what you will encounter, and your options to address them.

• Thanks 1

Even good psychics can't be right about everything all the time. They sometimes get things wrong, or they might pick up on something that is partially right, but the information is incomplete. That doesn't (always) mean they are fake though.

Edited by BluLotus
  • Thanks 1

The problem with the psychic frequency, besides the fact that it is more frequently accessed than other spheres like the Akashic, is that oftentimes “psychics” let ego get in the way to filter their interpretations. There is also suggestion of the reader and to the reader, potential intrusions by entities, and the tendency to get caught up in a client’s narrative.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this