Taomeow

Sumer: the "black-headed" vs. the "red-faced"

On 12/22/2019 at 12:02 AM, Taomeow said:

No, they are not, and the planetary associations came way later.  They are Seven!  The seven gods of the Pleiades, also interpreted by Sumerians as demons, though the word "demon" wasn't in circulation.  Some powerful entities that can harm because that's their nature and their mission.     

I had speculated just a week ago that perhaps the invasive exo-colonialists were all Anunnaki hybrid spawn....vs the aborigines they were hybridized with and replaced, whose starseed descent was simply/primarily Pleiadian.  So essentially, the Anunnaki are what seeded "civilization" and were the main "root of all human evil" on this planet... 

And of course, in true Anunnaki fashion...they invariably project upon and demonize all their competitors or victims in total fake news smear campaigns (whether it's Mother Earth, any non-Anunnaki, Canaanites, non-sheeple, Pleiadians, etc). :rolleyes:

Edited by gendao

27 minutes ago, gendao said:

I had speculated just a week ago that perhaps the invasive exo-colonialists were all Anunnaki hybrid spawn....vs the aborigines they were hybridized with and replaced, whose starseed descent was simply/primarily Pleiadian.  So essentially, the Anunnaki are what seeded "civilization" and were the main "root of all human evil" on this planet... 

You may want to go back to six thousand years before the Annunaki though.  I've been avoiding Göbekli Tepe in this thread because one doesn't want to jump to conclusions over six thousand year wide gaps, and I wasn't ready to jump back that far yet.  But if you insist...  I'll be happy to look at what you uproot if you make a trip across that gap and tell me and whoever else is interested what you find there and how exactly you've bridged that gap.  But please keep in mind that new age terms like "starseed" mean nothing to me, Pleiadians having anything to do with anything via any other route than new age mythology would require a smithereen of proof, and if you want to accuse the Annunaki of everything, that's fine by me if you can tell me where they themselves came from and what evidence of their origin thence you've been able to uproot.  I'd love to see their phylogenic tree if you can produce it. 

That ours is fracked up is pretty obvious to anyone who has ever looked at our developmental heterochrony weirdness in general and insane neoteny in particular, or at our Chromosome 2, or at our crazy per-generation mutation rate on a per-cell division basis, to name a few of the extraordinarily fishy red herrings, let alone their one-in-billions chance of being combined in one species.  Yet I find it counterproductive to pretend the puzzle has all the pieces and fill in the blanks with beliefs, biases and new age cointelpro.  And if you want a really scary story where the Annunaki red herrings are small fish not even large enough to be mentioned except in passing, wait for it, I'm saving the best for last.    

So...  ready to undertake an archeological expedition into Göbekli Tepe?  Might take a while.  If not, please don't post "conclusions," you've reiterated your current views often enough, I know them.  I'm interested in whether new information might make a dent though.    

• Like 3

^ It's just a very speculative connecting of some dots, is all.  I've just started noticing how many ancient (particularly antediluvian) aboriginal creation myths (in oral traditions & petroglyphs) cite the Pleiades - from Turtle Island to Asia to "Australia." 

And in seeking out the inspiration behind an Australian genesis of modern humans and the rise and fall of some very sophisticated technology, the Original Dreaming Stories and Keepers of the Old Ways stand united behind one non-Earthly standard bearer: the Pleiades.

Meanwhile, over in Las Vegas:

las-vegas-picto_orig.jpg

The Cherokee lineage is from the Pleiadian Star System. According to this Keeper, the Pleiadian System is made of 9 major stars two of which are "hidden".

The Hopi believe their ancestors came from the Pleiades, the place, or people they call Chuhukon, or, those who cling together, a reference it seems to that tightly grouped starry cluster, as it appears to the naked eye. Likewise, early Dakota legends speak of the Pleiades, or Tiyami, as the abode of the ancestors.

The Anishnabe are a family of indigenous peoples who, historically, lived along the eastern coast of North America. Anishnabe is translated as "good person" or "one who came down from the sky."

big-four-4-religions-icons1b.jpg

Whereas Sumerian civilization seems to have ushered in a shift from Pleiadian to Anunnaki influence...

Edited by gendao

How hard is it to stay on topic and not mention Sitchin or other conspiracy theory bullshit that is unfounded?

Taomeow made this request on page one and we already got rid of one reprobate twice for spamming it with New Age drivel.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Apech said:

I'm lost now.

I can try to give you a quick recap.

The Ariadne's thread of this thread is Taomeow's explorations of Sumer (but also Akkad, and moving on through all the city-states to Assyria, Babylon, and the rest of what the sixth grade schoolbooks call the Fertile Crescent.)  The Sumerian inquiry is part of a larger inquiry into the origin, inherent nature, trademark features and ultimate purpose of things we call civilization and progress.  It is also part of the inquiry into ponerology, or the study of evil -- its origin, inherent nature, trademark features and ultimate purposes, and the feasibility (or not) of overcoming its consolidated power.

Nungali doesn't mind but would prefer to talk about ancient Australia and aboriginal cultures he knows well and professionally, as well as modern Australia and aboriginal cultures he also knows empirically.  The OP doesn't object unless the Ariadne's thread is lost completely, and when it looks like it might be, she tries to pick it up and proceed, pulling it where she wants to go. 

Apech doesn't mind but would prefer to talk about ancient Egypt which he knows well -- probably as well as professional egyptologists or better.  The OP doesn't mind.  She has a visceral distaste for all things Egypt, but great respect for all things competence.  There's a chance the latter might overcome the former in the case of Egypt as time passes and the view deepens.    

Gendao doesn't mind but prefers to talk about things Gendao.  The OP doesn't mind small doses, but is on the lookout for walls of text and pictures and biases against particular creeds, races, nations or unproven bloodlines, any and all Malthusian propositions, and new age interpretations with no basis in anything other than the aforementioned, to which she objects quite decisively.  

A few more participants supply welcome observations, ideas and information, some from their own area of competence (e.g. Dwai with his Hindu expertise which revealed to me that even the term "Hindu" is part of ignorance -- I thought I was doing fine differentiating between "Indian" and "Hindu" which many people use interchangeably, and in my native tongue nearly always, but apparently I need to take a closer look).  Occasionally this results in comparative cultural venues to explore, or intellectual, or emotional, or hunch-based moments of contemplation.  The OP doesn't object and often welcomes the tangents provided they don't have the purpose of pulling the thread in a way that causes the whole sweater to unravel.  She also appreciates the effort to keep the thread from unraveling and to keep spamming, derailing, trolling and flaming at bay.  

There was someone who tried particularly hard to unravel that sweater and is mercifully gone; also someone who seems undecided about whether to contribute to the thread or to entertain himself by insulting the contributors.  The OP has an eye on him and keeps her fingers crossed.  Benefit of the doubt and so on.

Has it been helpful at all?  :)    

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

Apech doesn't mind but would prefer to talk about ancient Egypt which he knows well -- probably as well as professional egyptologists or better.  The OP doesn't mind.  She has a visceral distaste for all things Egypt, but great respect for all things competence.  There's a chance the latter might overcome the former in the case of Egypt as time passes and the view deepens.    

I realise that Egypt is a love it or hate it subject - but I find it hard to relate to a 'visceral distaste'.  I'm not asking why this is the case by the way.  I'm happy to stick to Sumer etc.

8 minutes ago, Apech said:

I realise that Egypt is a love it or hate it subject - but I find it hard to relate to a 'visceral distaste'.  I'm not asking why this is the case by the way.  I'm happy to stick to Sumer etc.

You don't have to though -- not liking something doesn't mean I don't want to know anything about it.  On the contrary, I believe avoiding a subject one dislikes creates blind spots filled with superstition and what-not as much as focusing on a subject of one's choice too narrowly does.  "Visceral distaste" is not something I can explain by resorting to logic alone -- or back up by "information" -- but explaining one's ethical, aesthetic, humanistic vibe would be too big of a tangent.  Something clashes there with who I am I guess -- as audibly as something about many things ancient Chinese resonates, makes sense, delights and so on even though, like all of them, Chinese civilization had its share of horrendous ugliness and mind-boggling cruelty, sometimes disproportionately large. 

So, like I said, I have no objections.       

And you forgot to add that Earl Grey enjoys LARPing as online mall security in order to feel more authority and higher up in the pecking order...to compensate for the immense lack of personal power that he feels in his own life.  If you ever want to pull his pin and watch his grenade blow...simply question his AUTHORITY (on anything)...  It matters not to him, because any and all questioning of his opinions are automatically reinterpreted as just 1 singular question - of him and his "authority."

paul_blart_mall_cop.jpg

Anyhow, this is VERY New Agey...but it's still an interesting narrative to consider because so many aboriginal histories do credit a Pleiadian origin.

During earth's early history there were wars in space for ownership of this planet. Skirmishes took place and earth became place of duality. Certain creator gods who had the right to do whatever they wanted, because earth is a freewill zone, came in and took over.

When the skirmish occurred a certain group of entities fought in space and won the territory of earth. These new owners did not want the native earth species, the humans, to be informed of what took place. Uninformed, the species would be easier to control.

That is why Light is information and Darkness is lack of information. These entities beat out Light and earth became their territory.

These new owners who came here 300 thousand years ago, are the magnificent beings spoken of in your bible, in the Babylonian and Sumerian tablets and in text all over the world.

They came to earth and rearranged the native human species. They rearranged your DNA in order to have you broadcast within a certain limited frequency band, whose frequency could feed them and keep them in power. They worked in their laboratories and created versions of humans with a different DNA - the two stranded double-helix DNA.

The original DNA pattern was left within the human cells, yet it was not functional, it was split apart, unplugged.

We, as Pleiadians, came back through time, into what would perhaps be called our past, we came back in order to share a frequency with you, a frequency that each one of you has agreed to carry on this planet in order to change the DNA of the rearranged human race. Earth is assisting in its own way the evolution of the universe. It is where the plan begins to blossom and what happens on earth is going to effect many, many worlds.

The loose storyline seems to be that Pleiadians starseeded, incarnated into, and/or mentored aborigines here well before the Younger Dryas Flood...and their vibe was a lot more natural, harmonious, peaceful, and spiritual than their next alien successors.  The Pleiadians were still nonnative, but not very invasive, so to speak.

The Galactic Federation allowed the Pleiadians to enter into a incarnational cycle with humans on Earth. The places designated for them to do this was Bali, Hawaii, Samoa and India. Civilizations came and went on Earth with many wars, peaceful cycles and natural disasters, between 196,000 B.C. and 10 A.D. The Pleiadians stayed with humans on Earth until 10 A.D. trying to help develop various civilizations such as Lemuria, Maya, Inca and a civilization at Machu Picchu. They also were trying to guide humans toward a more spiritual path.

(Although, some of those civilizations have also been credited to the Sirians.)

The Sirians helped to create the human race, and guided the early civilizations of this planet, including Atlantis, Lemuria, the Mayans, the Dogon tribe, and Egypt.

They were masters of crystal energies and healing, the reason that Atlantis was able to create the machines that powered their powerful machines.

Anyhow, as the Anunnaki ramped up their presence here, their GMO slaves bred like rabbits and eventually formed Sumeria by their Iraqi portal.  Their vibe was basically the opposite of their predecessors - of outcast, soldiers-of-fortune COLONIALISTS who recklessly sought and fought to exploit and OWN everything (land, natural resources, slaves, etc).  They came here to mine gold for geoengineering and GMOd slaves/sex dolls and hierarchical rule by force and control.  Their lives were basically giant dramas of war/orgies...as even referenced in the Old Testament.

The Anunna and Nungal might have ended up on Earth, as a result of the battle against their queen Tiamat (see text of the Enuma Elish).  The ANUNNAKI are a group of warriors who expatriated to Earth because of the war.

And so this is the dominant behavior on this planet today...even down to GMO and geoengineering again, now...

Basically, the Anunnaki had good and bad cops, but were all just a giant sh*tshow.  Enlil was actually the wiser, more responsible one...but also a control freak.  Enki was a reckless, mad scientist who sought quick fixes, rather than follow the perfect pace of Nature. 

The Pleiadians were the better actors in this play, which is why the Anunnaki had to wipe out the memories and influence of them (and others)...

Edited by gendao

13 minutes ago, gendao said:

And you forgot to add that Earl Grey enjoys LARPing as online mall security in order to feel more authority and higher up in the pecking order...to compensate for the immense lack of personal power that he feels in his own life.  If you ever want to pull his pin and watch his grenade blow...simply question his AUTHORITY (on anything)...  It matters not to him, because any and all questioning of his opinions are automatically reinterpreted as just 1 singular question - of him and his "authority."

paul_blart_mall_cop.jpg

Anyhow, this is VERY New Agey...but it's still an interesting narrative to consider because so many aboriginal histories do credit a Pleiadian origin.

The loose storyline seems to be that Pleiadians starseeded, incarnated into, and/or mentored aborigines here well before the Younger Dryas Flood...and their vibe was a lot more natural, harmonious, peaceful, and spiritual than their next alien successors.  The Pleiadians were still nonnative, but not very invasive, so to speak.

(Although, some of those civilizations have also been credited to the Sirians.)

Anyhow, as the Anunnaki ramped up their presence here, their GMO slaves bred like rabbits and eventually formed Sumeria by their Iraqi portal.  Their vibe was basically the opposite of their predecessors - of outcast, soldiers-of-fortune COLONIALISTS who recklessly sought and fought to exploit and OWN everything (land, natural resources, slaves, etc).  They came here to mine gold for geoengineering and GMOd slaves/sex dolls and hierarchical rule by force and control.  Their lives were basically giant dramas of war/orgies...as even referenced in the Old Testament.

And so this is the dominant behavior on this planet today...even down to GMO and geoengineering again, now...

Basically, the Anunnaki had good and bad cops, but were all just a giant sh*tshow.  Enlil was actually the wiser, more responsible one...but also a control freak.  Enki was a reckless, mad scientist who sought quick fixes, rather than follow the perfect pace of Nature. 

The Pleiadians were the better actors in this play, which is why the Anunnaki had to wipe out the memories and influence of them (and others)…

astrocismrant.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

@gendao

I wrote and published some sci-fi short stories back in the day, and have been working on a novel, like, forever, and before that I read tons, and I mean tons, in sheer weight, of sci-fi literature, including nearly all of the best of the genre (and only a tiny bit of its crap and only a bit of "fantasy," most of which I dislike, with some notable exceptions), and that's how I learned to construct and deconstruct plots that can accommodate the meaningful and believable functioning of an alien, future, past, or any other kind of imaginary world.  So believe me when I say that the plot you posted is amateurish and not by very talented amateurs either, so once again I admonish you to abandon your sources and try to go to the original sources and see if you can envision a better plot, without so many gaps, circular-logic confirmation biases, loose ends, stretches, sleight-of-hand slipping-in of the authors' pet peeves, and so on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Taomeow said:

@gendao

I wrote and published some sci-fi short stories back in the day, and have been working on a novel, like, forever, and before that I read tons, and I mean tons, in sheer weight, of sci-fi literature, including nearly all of the best of the genre (and only a tiny bit of its crap and only a bit of "fantasy," most of which I dislike, with some notable exceptions), and that's how I learned to construct and deconstruct plots that can accommodate the meaningful and believable functioning of an alien, future, past, or any other kind of imaginary world.  So believe me when I say that the plot you posted is amateurish and not by very talented amateurs either, so once again I admonish you to abandon your sources and try to go to the original sources and see if you can envision a better plot, without so many gaps, circular-logic confirmation biases, loose ends, stretches, sleight-of-hand slipping-in of the authors' pet peeves, and so on. 

Well yes, global aboriginal oral histories and petroglyphs ARE original sources.  What do you make of all their Pleiadian origin stories?

I mean, like I said, I am just sketching out a very rough, hypothetical plotline as a starting point for consideration...but what specifically do you see wrong with it?

Edited by gendao

47 minutes ago, gendao said:

Well yes, global aboriginal oral histories and petroglyphs ARE original sources.  What do you make of all their Pleiadian origin stories?

Global aboriginal oral histories are perhaps original sources (although there's also this backflow of information -- back to earlier sources from the later ones -- I've encountered it, e.g., when discussing these matters with Amazonian shamans who had no trouble incorporating Virgin Mary, Mother of God, and interpreting her as an aspect of ayahuasca).  But you are not posting them.  You are posting someone else's spin incorporated into a bunch of new age myths. 

You can't say with certainty when hearing the number 7 that it's this and not that unless you know a wider context (e.g. see my exchange with Nungali about it).  7 stars and 2 hidden -- yes, maybe it's about the Pleiades, but maybe it's about the Big Dipper -- taoist sources also cite (and their ancient astronomical maps show) 9 stars of the Dipper, I mentioned that particular fact earlier in the thread, and the fascinating confirmation from modern astronomy.  Or any other number -- we have a limited number of numbers and the same are bound to keep coming up in all kinds of contexts.  Ask ten taoists what "The Three Treasures" stand for and you will get ten different answers.   Something being this or that number, by itself, proves nothing whatsoever without the proper context.  Context is everything.    

Which brings me to the next item on the menu, petroglyphs.  They are not contexts, they are symbols pointing toward...  what exactly?  A matter of interpretation, isn't it?  How do you maximize your accuracy in interpreting symbols that are nowhere near self-explanatory?  That's something I'm also used to, having, e.g., utilized only the Ritsema-Sabbadini version of the I Ching for the past ten years or so, which offers all possible meanings for each of its symbols known to have ever been used -- and there's not one character or symbol that has just one meaning, or just two or just three.  It's usually a field of meanings (and even in its entirety still incomplete without the context)and you have to be able to see the bigger picture and the smaller one too simultaneously in order to interpret which meaning pertains in this or that particular situation.  And it's never one hundred percent guaranteed that you got it right.  It's probabilistic only.   

47 minutes ago, gendao said:

I mean, like I said, I am just sketching out a very rough, hypothetical plotline as a starting point for consideration...but what specifically do you see wrong with it?

OK, time permitting, I'll try to elaborate.  Later.  

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 1

^ Great input and totally valid questions.  Of course, most aboriginal tribes have all suffered colonization already...so much of their oral histories have been deleted or corrupted.  Which again, was the intentional point of Christianity - and why it's absolutely disgusting that so many colonialists today still try to soft-peddle it like just an innocuous Santa Claus fairytale at worst... :( But, I digress.  Again, I am not presenting an airtight ship at all here, but just throwing a bare bones framework together to see what it might look like?

Confirmations may be scientific, or in the mystical tradition - otherwise inexplicable synchronicities that defy the odds.  Honestly, it will probably take psychic intuition and psychometric archaeology to really fill in the blanks and hear the true story.  And until I reach that skill level, I can only keep taking educated guesses...  Which I know is possible, because I've met a rare few with it.

But for example, you see the winged "sun" disk in ancient Sumerian-->Egyptian art all the time. 

wingedsundisk19.jpg

Winged-Sun-Hittite.jpg

050519wingdisk.jpg

233748178_cc07e4d14d_b.jpg

Christian colonialist "historians" guessed it was a red sun, which makes no sense.  Some claim it is Mercury...  Or perhaps, could a winged disk simply be an emblem for a flying disk AKA flying saucer?

Edited by gendao
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, gendao said:

^ It's just a very speculative connecting of some dots, is all.  I've just started noticing how many ancient (particularly antediluvian) aboriginal creation myths (in oral traditions & petroglyphs) cite the Pleiades - from Turtle Island to Asia to "Australia." 

And in seeking out the inspiration behind an Australian genesis of modern humans and the rise and fall of some very sophisticated technology, the Original Dreaming Stories and Keepers of the Old Ways stand united behind one non-Earthly standard bearer: the Pleiades.

Your sources REALLY suck !   if one cared to look at this 'reference'  .... one would realise its the 'guys' that I often cite as a stupid joke  ( Out of Australia Theory )

If you want to cite some real research, I suggest NOT  the  Strong Brothers .   What is  Stephen Stong's credentials and experiences ?

He is an ex primary school teacher from Mullumbimby  -  a small regional dope growing centre

jkh.jpg

These advanced qualifications lead him to suppose that ;   "  Religion, art, burial, sailing, astronomy, navigation, democracy, gender equality and all the nobler hallmarks of civilised behaviour, are Original blessings exported from Australia. There is ample archaeological evidence of the highest pedigree of an ancient sophisticated technology operating in Australia that is still unequalled by today's standards. "

7595b142099e667fb1e04dc5274d561d.jpg

Of course Gendao will know nothing of this as he does no research whatsoever ... just hunts copies and posts internet rubbish that agrees with his re formed views .

- now that I have dared to expose him (yet again ) , I guess he will go for me  now  ....... like he did to Earl Grey  .  :) 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gendao said:

^ Great input and totally valid questions.  Of course, most aboriginal tribes have all suffered colonization already...so much of their oral histories have been deleted or corrupted.  Which again, was the intentional point of Christianity - and why it's absolutely disgusting that so many colonialists today still try to soft-peddle it like just an innocuous Santa Claus fairytale at worst... :( But, I digress.  Again, I am not presenting an airtight ship at all here, but just throwing a bare bones framework together to see what it might look like?

Confirmations may be scientific, or in the mystical tradition - otherwise inexplicable synchronicities that defy the odds.  Honestly, it will probably take psychic intuition and psychometric archaeology to really fill in the blanks and hear the true story.  And until I reach that skill level, I can only keep taking educated guesses...  Which I know is possible, because I've met a rare few with it.

But for example, you see the winged "sun" disk in ancient Sumerian-->Egyptian art all the time. 

wingedsundisk19.jpg

Winged-Sun-Hittite.jpg

050519wingdisk.jpg

233748178_cc07e4d14d_b.jpg

Christian colonialist "historians" guessed it was a red sun, which makes no sense.  Some claim it is Mercury...  Or perhaps, could a winged disk simply be an emblem for a flying disk AKA flying saucer?

" Psychometric archaeology "   ?   :D

" could a winged disk simply be an emblem for a flying disk AKA flying saucer "

yes -  discounting the Sun that every person of every place and every culture sees ' flying ' across the sky every day  it could  SIMPLY  be a  ' flying saucer '  instead  .

:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Of course Gendao will know nothing of this as he does no research whatsoever ... just hunts copies and posts internet rubbish that agrees with his re formed views .

- now that I have dared to expose him (yet again ) , I guess he will go for me  now  ....... like he did to Earl Grey  .  :)

Nah, I actually sense that you are actually seeking the truth, while EG is seeking authority.  Hence, you have done lots of research and personally associated with the aborigines there to learn from and share.  As opposed to EG, who works to colonize outsiders and uses the only street cred a vagabond has (drifting around the world) to impress Americans...while using his knowledge of sh*tty 80s American pop culture to impress them.  JK EG...just toying with ya! :D

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

" Psychometric archaeology "   ?   :D

" could a winged disk simply be an emblem for a flying disk AKA flying saucer "

yes -  discounting the Sun that every person of every place and every culture sees ' flying ' across the sky every day  it could  SIMPLY  be a  ' flying saucer '  instead  .

:D

Or was it Sitchin's alleged "Nibiru?"

Nibiru, the "Red Planet" with its 11 satellites was drawn into our own young solar system, 8.6 light-years away from Sirius, by the gravity from Neptune. It entered the solar system in retrograde, from an angle, came in from the south and headed towards another giant planet in our own solar system, Tiamat, located between today's Mars and Jupiter.

Earth, at this time, was not even created. One of Nibiru's satellites hit Tiamat and split it in half before the Red Planet left the solar system and continued its journey back into deep space.

However, Nibiru had now become a member of our solar system, but was on a much longer, highly elliptic orbit, and only returned to our immediate solar system every 3.600 years, give or take ~70 years.

Anyways, I am not the only one who drew the same conclusion...of a "prehistory" dominated by more conscientious Lyrans/Pleiadians...followed by a war...and then domination by the current Anunnaki ruling regime...and hence the insane asylum we're now in.

After Earth had been seeded by the Founders and eventually the Vegans and the Lyrans continued where the Founders left off. The Pleiadians tell us more about the variety of creator gods and other alien races existing simultaneously on the planet, creating their own civilizations side by side on another CD I listened to.

They say that some of these were developed in Russia and even in the Arctic and Antarctica, which were then not cover with ice but had forests and lakes due to that the polar regions were located differently from now.

There are still remnants of these millions of years old civilizations to be found under the icecaps; both buildings and skeletons of giants and other, to us unfamiliar species. Some of the civilizations were run by both Lyrans, Vegans and Pleiadians (who in fact were a subgroup of the Lyrans).

Due to wars and misuse of technology, these early civilizations died out and are buried under water, ice and land, and creation to some extent had to start all over again.

At the time when the Neanderthals and homo erectus walked the Earth, our planet was still monitored by Lyrans, Pleiadians, and others, but apparently on a skeleton crew.

Eventually, as told in my previous paper, the Lyrans and the Pleiadians were run off the planet and the solar system as a direct consequence of an atomic war, which was won by the Ša.A.M.i. group.

This early part of Earth history is missing in Sitchin's writings, which I believe is due to that the Ša.A.M.i. and their subgroup, the Anunnaki, destroyed these records and changed history to their favor. They had no wish to tell mankind that they had run off their real creator gods with atomic bombs; they wanted to make us believe that the Anunnaki themselves were our creators.

Around this same time, the Lyrans and the Earth-Lyrans were working on the Living Library.

They knew that the Anunnaki had built their bases on the planet, and they just stayed away from them. Apparently, the Anunnaki had a bad reputation amongst the Lyrans.

However, the Lyrans were protective regarding the Living Library Project, and while working on the side, they probably kept an eye on the Anunnaki, they continued their project. The Anunnaki must have been well aware of the Lyran presence.

In the meantime, the Lyrans saw what was coming and decided to interfere with the process. They did not want homo erectus to be tampered with by the Anunnaki, as it interfered with their plans for the Living Library.

The Earth-Lyrans left Earth and eventually found a new home in the Pleiades.
A war broke out on Earth between the two species of creator gods; the Lyrans and the Anunnaki, a war which ended in a nuclear disaster, after the Anunnaki had used some of the hidden nuclear weapons to defeat the old owners of the planet.

After the destruction created by the atomic war, Earth now had new owners;

the Anunnaki had just conquered a new world and expanded their Empire with new real estate.

But the Original Planners had not given up on Earth.

The Lyrans and later on, a renegade Pleiadian group, were determined to continue their Living Library experiment in the future and have since then monitored the situation, in wait for the time when we humans will be able to activate our DNA and evolve, and thus escape from their oppressors.

This time has now come...

And you can clearly feel the huge difference in the whole vibes of ancestral Lyran/Pleiadian aborigines vs Anunnaki/Christian colonialists today. 

I mean, it's totally laughable.  Anu/YHWH lays a massive guilt trip on Enki's hybrid slaves for being disobedient and "sinful" and thus needing his (holocaust animal sacrifice) salvation.  When his whole alien race was just a bunch of invasive "thug lyfe" marauders here to plunder the planet!

crackle-com-mad-max-beyond-thunderdome-l

Edited by gendao
  • Confused 1

@gendao OK, I detract my earlier offer to point out what exactly is wrong with that Pleiadean new age story.  My resources of time and goodwill are, sadly, limited, which precludes offering a bless you to every achoo.  Nor can I tell you what really happened -- everyone who works it out for themselves will be saved, but not anyone who was told by someone else, and I wouldn't dare endanger your salvation.  So, just three tips, this much I am allowed to give.

Abandon the false trail you're on or else abandon all hope.

Work it backward from today and from the ongoing effort to microchip everything that moves in the nearest future.  What would that be for?  Who profits?  How exactly?  Is a multimegatrillion-dollar endeavor really undertaken for the sole purpose of giving us the earth-shattering advantage conferred by not having to carry a wallet in our pocket?  

Find out what quantum entanglement means for purposes of communication in real time (not the figurative real time of our current telecommunications, but its quantum entangled counterpart) and who you would have to communicate with if you figured it out, and what it is that you would say.  (Tread carefully.)  

And please no more "proof" without authorship, references, something tangible to punch down nor any more new age terms with neither the former nor the latter available, such as "Original Planners," "The Founders," and "vibes," nor anything about Christian Anunnaki colonialists or their Jewish god.  Last tip:  not only were they not Christians but Jews didn't exist either at the time the present thread tackles, and their ancestors, Ancient Semitic-speaking peoples of West Asia, worshipped the Goddess, not YHWH.  And colonial history is the history of everything that ever happened anywhere in written history, so let's not single anyone out for scapegoatship.  If you want to discuss any of these, I would recommend your own thread.  

• Like 2

^ Of course, biochipping = more of the Anunnaki Matrix control grid/technological singularity.  Along with GMO, 5G, vaccines, geoengineering chemtrails, etc, etc...  Their frequency signature modus operandi is always to control, own, exploit, and weaponize.  And if they can't do those to something...then destroy it.  Strike hard, live fast, and default on the resulting debts (usually with lawfare or warfare). 

Hmm, so if QE allows instantaneous communication across any distance...still not sure what the ramifications of that would be?

No, I meant that the Anunnaki created Christianity as one of their soft power tools for more trickle-down colonization.  YHWH (the main deity in the Bible) = Anu and is himself Anunnaki, not Jewish.  Even Abraham wasn't "Jewish," but Sumerian.

Yes, of course most ancient peoples revered the Sacred Feminine before the Anunnaki tooled Abraham into enforcing monotheism (which was really a ploy to cut out all male "sexual" competitors and the feminine A-SHE-rah half of the divine equation).  Again, classic Anunnaki move...and why their ascent to power was the watershed moment for the downfall of this planet.

Edited by gendao

... well, at least he has given up on his  " modern cranes can only lift up to 200kg  .....   we havent ever been able to move anything big like the ancients did .... we dont know how they built this stuff  .....    "   rant .

But now, apparently , not only the Matrix movie has 'significance' but  now  'Mad Max'  as well ....   somehow  ....     :huh: ? wtf  ? :huh:  

Steve Dallas, Milo Bloom, Michael Binkley, Bill the Cat, and Oliver Holmes are watching television. They've all agreed to watch one show, uninterrupted, Sumer: The Black-Headed vs. The Red-Faced, with your host, Taomeow.

Opus, however, sticks his big nose in and keeps talking about aliens and Christian colonialism every 15 minutes, breathing his sardine-breath in front of everyone's faces, people who are trying to watch and figure out what's going on and chiming in every now and then to make some comments related to the show.

End result: Steve Dallas puts his cigarette out on Opus's nose and doesn't care if blob-butt calls him "mall security" because he's trying to watch the damned show and learn something.

Now, back to topic...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Steve Dallas, Milo Bloom, Michael Binkley, Bill the Cat, and Oliver Holmes are watching television. They've all agreed to watch one show, uninterrupted, Sumer: The Black-Headed vs. The Red-Faced, with your host, Taomeow.

Opus, however, sticks his big nose in and keeps talking about aliens and Christian colonialism every 15 minutes, breathing his sardine-breath in front of everyone's faces, people who are trying to watch and figure out what's going on and chiming in every now and then to make some comments related to the show.

End result: Steve Dallas puts his cigarette out on Opus's nose and doesn't care if blob-butt calls him "mall security" because he's trying to watch the damned show and learn something.

Now, back to topic...

Here you go then   -  K.3364 - Wiki   .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1