Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

How is Smell Perception tied to the Cosmic Mother healing energy? The secret of WHY microtubules resonate with 3000 times greater amplification at ultrasound while being 6 times larger than tubulin

How is Smell Perception tied to the Cosmic Mother healing energy? The secret of WHY microtubules resonate with 3000 times greater amplification at ultrasound while being 6 times larger than tubulin

OK thanks. So a "new" smell is perceived in the theta brain wave which is the same as our REM sleeping brain wave. You just reminded me - I need to look up this rare variation of narcolepsy that was on the radio - that puts a person into a catatonic state, activated by happy loving emotions. I'm pretty sure this is the same as yogi samadhi. Anyway so quantum physics now has proven that our perception of smell is based on quantum frequency and phase that is nonlocal, as the 5th dimension. So this means that you can have two chemicals that are the same molecule but the only different is their direction - one is asymmetric going left hand or the other right hand. This is called racemization or chirality - the spiral direction - based on how light is processed by the molecule, like a prism. So for example I think it is lemon and orange - their only difference in smell is due to the racemization. It's also called isomers I think.

Anyway you can also have completely different molecules that smell the same because they have the same quantum frequency, which is also measured based on light wavelength as it is processed. This is my understanding. So I could look up links - the research is still being corroborated as most scientists still try to dismiss quantum physics as biology. So then the phase being non-local means that if you smell something of a certain frequency then for your brain to perceive it there HAS to be a "resonance" via the 5th dimension that is faster than the speed of light - as "noncommutative phase" in quantum physics. So the resonance is due the frequency "locking" via complementary opposites with the neuron receptor in the brain - or even possibly via the microtubules which are a higher frequency (smaller wavelength). So what gets really interesting then is you get synethesia due to resonance as harmonics.

So for example if you keep resonating the same frequency like a laser this will cause a very strong amplification of the subharmonics. Like a feedback as a positive feedback. But in neuroscience there is the phrase, "Neurons that fire together wire together." So you then create a lower threshold to trigger the neuron because you have more of them wired together working at a stronger amplitude. So then what happens is that all matter is actually made of light and quantum biology has proven that we all communicate via biophotons - that are constantly leaving our eyes when the eyes are open. When we close our eyes and meditate by visualizing light - this is called "turning the light around" so that a self-amplifying laser energy of coherent biophotons then will amplify and reset the stored holographic information in our "soul" - the 5th dimension.

So this way we can heal matter via the future - as reversed light of virtual photons. The photons get their energy from spacetime itself as the ether - called "Yuan qi" or original qi - also called N/om or kundalini, etc. So this means that the right side of the brain relies on visualization but also relies on LISTENING that is phase coherent with the left side of the brain. So the two ears will be activated at the microsecond wavelength which has an inverse frequency of ultrasound. The highest pitch we hear externally, when then LISTENED to internally actually then resonates the whole brain as ultrasound. This in turn, as ultrasound, is the strongest amplification of the microtubules of the neurons, with 3000 times greater electromagnetic amplification than any other frequency.

So then the microtubules are 6 times larger than the tubulins - so this amplification is actually being caused by the tubulins resonating in phase from the 5th dimension as quantum entanglement. I have corresponded directly with the Japanese scientist who runs a Nanoengineering lab in Japan - actually he's from India. So he believes this enables a direct resonance with the source of reality to create an AI nano-engineering as a self-amplifying feedback. He calls it "musiceuticals." Anyway we do this naturally - as I also corresponded with a German physicist who studies how the ears are really a quantum "double slit" experiment. In other words - the phase coherence is like an interferometer. OK so the right ear then activates the right side vagus nerve which is then resonated by the ultrasound. This was first discovered in science by Dr. Andrija Puharich, the CIA mind control scientist - he was working on microchip implants and also hearing aids. So then when the vagus nerve on the right side is activated - this resonates the neurotransmitters - serotonin and acetcylcholine. So the serotonin is the bliss that is also activated by blue light (hence the blue screen effect).

So then the ultrasound causes a nonlinear positive feedback as a strong subharmonic amplification - as ELF subharmonics. This is the secret of the OM sound that emanates from the heart via the right side vagus nerve connecting the life force neurohormones - as kundalini. And so Puharich realized that the ELF subharmonics, which, as Tesla discovered, are also the Earth's natural harmonics and our brain's natural Alpha-Theta brain waves - as the Schumann Resonance - then also - these ELF waves - they are also a superluminal phase from the future - as phase coherence, what Puharich called "Psi-Plasma." So it's based on the magnetic moment as the relativistic quantum spin from the future. So the virtual photons are resonating the energy-information from the future that is stored in the 5th dimension as a holographic white hole-black hole. So Puharich realized this explained spiritual and supernatural abilities. Also Astrophysics professor Paul S. Wesson made this same realization completely on his own - from studying Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony (this was around 2015 - in the last year or so of his life).

So then with a mind-body transformation via this ELF resonance or OM energy - then a person is able to smell Non-locally via the 5th dimension. I had this experience in 2000 when I did my intensive qigong training. So there was one man in the front of a big room - and I could not believe that anyone could stay in the same room with him - as he emitted a stench of death, of rotting flesh. But no one else seemed to notice! I had been fasting for 8 days while meditating the whole time at age 29 and so my qi energy was very very strong. I was resonating with the Cosmic Mother. The qigong master Chunyi Lin then said that qigong masters can smell cancer, as rotting flesh. So I never told him I could smell this - he just knew I could smell it. So he shared that info. So then in full lotus meditation the qigong master healed this man and his rotting flesh smell went away. I told this story before. I felt much better but then back in my room during the break - at this Christian retreat center with 1950s cabins - I heard this lady and man "getting down" and suddenly the rotting flesh smell came back! They were in the room next door and all I could think was HOW could that lady STAND to be in the same room with him!! But she had been attracted to the Qi energy - since the qi energy activates the right side vagus nerve then it is naturally blissful and orgasmic as love energy. So neither of them had any idea that when he ejaculated he lost the healing qi and so his cancer came back.
  • Like 1

On 11-8-2019 at 3:37 PM, voidisyinyang said:

So neither of them had any idea that when he ejaculated he lost the healing qi and so his cancer came back.

Now here is a question worthwhile asking. Did he lose the Qi energy because he ejaculated, or did he lose the Qi energy, because he had a habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern of self contradiction, whenever he ejaculated, which then led to the knot, the energy contradicting itself, thereby blocking the nature flow of his life force.

So often, humans look at conditions. And they observe it, and call this bad and that good. Not knowing that all these self fulfilling prophecies is not a true expression of where your true power is.

It is always helpful for everyone to observe their own energy, by feeling it, being sensitive to it also always, as you are capable of translating energy in motion through your most sophisticated sense of emotion. And always know when you activate resistance for yourself. Because the emotion will always be in response to a perspective that you strike up, and begin to offer, that contradicts your own energy. Now instead of trying to fix the very thing you are looking at, being the mirror, just fix your own perspective, by molding it into a better feeling one. The perspective has no power, it's just that you replace a self contradictory perspective, with one that feels better, because it is LESS self contradictory! And because words don't replace your energy, always important to experience it for yourself, how you feel, and proof to yourself that you can feel better, regardless of what who how when why, UNCONDITIONALLY, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all circumstances, regardless of any and all circumstances.

As chi is the breath of the Source of All Creation, consider it your soul and the soul of all individual things. So why would you say, this conditions is bad and that condition is good. It is all good. Some conditions, some manifestations, do not allow the chi to flow fully through them, so they are less good, as long as the blockage or resistance continues to exist unnoticed. In other words, IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW YOU FEEL, YOU WILL NEVER LET GO OF THE RESISTANT ENERGY. So no one can do anything for you. They can force the chi to flow more fully through you, as a leading example, and when you are in their presence, you may feel like you have no choice but to surrender your resistance if you do wanna feel good, cause that energy will just amplify the pain of your resistance that you are holding on to, so it becomes conscious, and your letting go of it, will thus also be way more easy... but then you may succesfully let go of the resistance, that which is holding you back, but then soon again, you will reactivate the resistant energy as an energetic thought pattern of resistance, why? It's simply habbit and the habbit usually is, Because you haven't worked through it yourself! You haven't fully let go of it, yourself. You haven't found out for example, that you are holding on to a negative believe, because you believe that it will serve you to keep doing so! So you need to find out what that believe is that is causing this negative energetic thought pattern of self contradiction to simply return to you and be chosen by you deliberately, contradicting your own life force, in the process, believing that it is the better end of the stick. Believing that doing so, is better. Believing that if you feel worse, eventually it will be better for you to choose this path of self contradiction. Because of an underlying fear, that you haven't consciously worked through and released or let go of fully yet.

This is no problem, so when the fear comes up, then you can let go of it. No one else can do that for you. You gotta realise that those self contradictory thoughts which feel like negative emotion to you, are truely flawed perspectives. That you thus can effortlessly and easily let go of. For example, the individual may have had a thought that they are unworthy of being a father. And as soon as they ejeculated those energetic thought patterns which are self contradictory in nature simply came up. Why? Not because he did something bad! Because he contradicted his own evermore being and becoming. His own true life force, his own true being and his own source. So then you simply work through that, let go of it, replace it by a perspective that feels better, or simply realising that the idea or thought is completely flawed and unnatural because it feels worse! It causes a lessening of your own life force and your own consciousness and your own being and becoming. Ofcourse you will then simply rellish in the guidance of the negative emotion, that helps you consciously let go of that whatever that is which no longer serves you. For your own evermore joyous life experience, of your true being and becoming evermore of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. Along the path of least resistance that feels like joy, as energy motional alignment of you, physical, and You, non-physical, co harmonized into full blown realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. In alignment with your own true full total nature of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore, and therefor feeling very good emotionally.

You gotta explore your perspective and feel your way through it, enjoy the negative emotion, that lets you know that you are doing something energetically, you are doing something with your own nature, your own energy of your own true nature, and flowing it through self contradictory believe systems of energetic thoughts patterns which are self contradictory in nature, therefor allowing you to feel negative emotion, so you can simply let go of doing that, consciously. And therefor also consciously enjoying the positive emotion, as a result of lettinggo of flawed self contradictory perspectives, which doesn't serve you. So blessed be your emotional guidance system.

And then when something comes up that doesn't feel good, resolve it. Simply reach for a perspective that feels better. And if you're truely stuck, often it is because you believe it serves you to stay in that resistant energy, rather than let go of it, because you have another believe tied to this one that says, if you let go of this negative believe, then something ever WORSE will happen, so you simply wont let go of it, because of another flawed fear that you have, so often the underlying flawed perspective or negative believe can easily be found, by asking yourself, what is the WORST that could happen if I allow myself to do/believe this thing that I truely want, and then the self contradictory thoughts will simply show themselves to you, and you will realise them as they feel very bad, and not natural to you, because they are not compatible with your own true nature, and therefor they are simply not of your true nature, they are not true, they are flawed perspectives, self contradictory thought patterns, which simply vanish, if you realise the flawed nature in them, you can even understand those perspectives feel bad, and therefor realise they no longer need to be entertained. It's not any different from taking your hand off a hot object, because it simply hurts your hands, and so your hands will burn if you keep your hands on it, in the same way, those self contradictory thought patterns feel bad emotionally, and they will cause a lessening of your own life force, if you continue to entertain them. in terms of your self imposed resistance to the chi or life force. No one else can do that for you. Adn you will always want to feel better, because you always are ment to feel good, as that is who you truely are, in alignment with your true nature of being and becoming evermore.

So all this can be simply become conscious or made conscious by simply feeling, staying mindful of your emotions. And be honest, obviously, you know how you feel, and you know wether or not that thought feels good. And no matter how bad you feel, you can always feel better No matter how good you feel, you can also always feel better. And if you feel negative emotion, it's simply helpful to let go of resistance here, that causes that negative emotion. If you're simply honest. Pain is not suppose to feel good, discomfort neither, and dis ease neither. So don't let it become cancer, before you admit that. And simply let go of it, loooooong before even a thought comes up that can even lead down a path towards any self contradictory experience which is in contradiction with its own nature. You simply let go of it, and flow with the ever abounding stream of wellbeing of the entire cosmos, and you naturally feel better again. As simple as letting go of a thought that doesn't feel good. And also letting go of the thought that says you have to hold on to it, which also doesn't feel good. And then you're free to feel good, to think thoughts which don't block your life force, and so your life force will simply flow more fully through you, because you wont have any self contradictory habbits. You're just simply consciously enjoying the evermore being and becoming of your own evermore greater allowed freedom and joy evermore.

Because it is simply so much easier to be honest about how you feel, and what your true perspective you're holding to is now. You know why? Because those perspectives are not greater than you! It is not a shame if you hold on to a flawed perspective or self contradictory perspective. Sure, sometimes shame can help you let go of a truely flawed self contradictory perspective, like "I am not loved, I am not worthy, I am not supported by the source of all creation." Yes, then you should be ashamed to think those thoughts, because they are so far from the truth. So then it can be helpful to realise how stupid it is to think that. Because it is not a real physical thing! It's just a thought, it's made up of your own chi, but the thought is simply bend in such a way that it is contradicting itself, so your own energy is being contradicted by your own energy. And it's simply never helpful to do that. So easy to let go of doing that, and so natural, and normal for you to do so, and that's why you exist in the first place, because you are loved unconditionally. Ofcourse you wanna be aware of that, and honest about it, because otherwise, how are you gonna celebrate the joyous conscious release of that fully consciously identified flawed perspective and self contradictory energetic thought pattern. So enjoy your emotions, always guiding you back to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore.

Meditation can also help your chi flow more fully through you, which result in your feeling very good, as you let go of all self contradictory thoughts, and therefor, you will be less likely to think self contradictory thoughts. Because they will feel that much worse, in contrast to your natural feeling good. And as you are feeling good, you will simply be in a place of allowing more fully realised thought to flow more fully through you, for the joy of all of your evermore being and becoming in evermore greater allowed realisations of evermore greater freedom and joy, within and without.

Edited by Everything

On 11-8-2019 at 3:37 PM, voidisyinyang said:

OK thanks. So a "new" smell is perceived in the theta brain wave which is the same as our REM sleeping brain wave. You just reminded me - I need to look up this rare variation of narcolepsy that was on the radio - that puts a person into a catatonic state, activated by happy loving emotions. I'm pretty sure this is the same as yogi samadhi. Anyway so quantum physics now has proven that our perception of smell is based on quantum frequency and phase that is nonlocal, as the 5th dimension. So this means that you can have two chemicals that are the same molecule but the only different is their direction - one is asymmetric going left hand or the other right hand. This is called racemization or chirality - the spiral direction - based on how light is processed by the molecule, like a prism. So for example I think it is lemon and orange - their only difference in smell is due to the racemization. It's also called isomers I think.

Anyway you can also have completely different molecules that smell the same because they have the same quantum frequency, which is also measured based on light wavelength as it is processed. This is my understanding. So I could look up links - the research is still being corroborated as most scientists still try to dismiss quantum physics as biology. So then the phase being non-local means that if you smell something of a certain frequency then for your brain to perceive it there HAS to be a "resonance" via the 5th dimension that is faster than the speed of light - as "noncommutative phase" in quantum physics. So the resonance is due the frequency "locking" via complementary opposites with the neuron receptor in the brain - or even possibly via the microtubules which are a higher frequency (smaller wavelength). So what gets really interesting then is you get synethesia due to resonance as harmonics.

So for example if you keep resonating the same frequency like a laser this will cause a very strong amplification of the subharmonics. Like a feedback as a positive feedback. But in neuroscience there is the phrase, "Neurons that fire together wire together." So you then create a lower threshold to trigger the neuron because you have more of them wired together working at a stronger amplitude. So then what happens is that all matter is actually made of light and quantum biology has proven that we all communicate via biophotons - that are constantly leaving our eyes when the eyes are open. When we close our eyes and meditate by visualizing light - this is called "turning the light around" so that a self-amplifying laser energy of coherent biophotons then will amplify and reset the stored holographic information in our "soul" - the 5th dimension.

So this way we can heal matter via the future - as reversed light of virtual photons. The photons get their energy from spacetime itself as the ether - called "Yuan qi" or original qi - also called N/om or kundalini, etc. So this means that the right side of the brain relies on visualization but also relies on LISTENING that is phase coherent with the left side of the brain. So the two ears will be activated at the microsecond wavelength which has an inverse frequency of ultrasound. The highest pitch we hear externally, when then LISTENED to internally actually then resonates the whole brain as ultrasound. This in turn, as ultrasound, is the strongest amplification of the microtubules of the neurons, with 3000 times greater electromagnetic amplification than any other frequency.

So then the microtubules are 6 times larger than the tubulins - so this amplification is actually being caused by the tubulins resonating in phase from the 5th dimension as quantum entanglement. I have corresponded directly with the Japanese scientist who runs a Nanoengineering lab in Japan - actually he's from India. So he believes this enables a direct resonance with the source of reality to create an AI nano-engineering as a self-amplifying feedback. He calls it "musiceuticals." Anyway we do this naturally - as I also corresponded with a German physicist who studies how the ears are really a quantum "double slit" experiment. In other words - the phase coherence is like an interferometer. OK so the right ear then activates the right side vagus nerve which is then resonated by the ultrasound. This was first discovered in science by Dr. Andrija Puharich, the CIA mind control scientist - he was working on microchip implants and also hearing aids. So then when the vagus nerve on the right side is activated - this resonates the neurotransmitters - serotonin and acetcylcholine. So the serotonin is the bliss that is also activated by blue light (hence the blue screen effect).

So then the ultrasound causes a nonlinear positive feedback as a strong subharmonic amplification - as ELF subharmonics. This is the secret of the OM sound that emanates from the heart via the right side vagus nerve connecting the life force neurohormones - as kundalini. And so Puharich realized that the ELF subharmonics, which, as Tesla discovered, are also the Earth's natural harmonics and our brain's natural Alpha-Theta brain waves - as the Schumann Resonance - then also - these ELF waves - they are also a superluminal phase from the future - as phase coherence, what Puharich called "Psi-Plasma." So it's based on the magnetic moment as the relativistic quantum spin from the future. So the virtual photons are resonating the energy-information from the future that is stored in the 5th dimension as a holographic white hole-black hole. So Puharich realized this explained spiritual and supernatural abilities. Also Astrophysics professor Paul S. Wesson made this same realization completely on his own - from studying Louis de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony (this was around 2015 - in the last year or so of his life).

So then with a mind-body transformation via this ELF resonance or OM energy - then a person is able to smell Non-locally via the 5th dimension. I had this experience in 2000 when I did my intensive qigong training. So there was one man in the front of a big room - and I could not believe that anyone could stay in the same room with him - as he emitted a stench of death, of rotting flesh. But no one else seemed to notice! I had been fasting for 8 days while meditating the whole time at age 29 and so my qi energy was very very strong. I was resonating with the Cosmic Mother. The qigong master Chunyi Lin then said that qigong masters can smell cancer, as rotting flesh. So I never told him I could smell this - he just knew I could smell it. So he shared that info. So then in full lotus meditation the qigong master healed this man and his rotting flesh smell went away. I told this story before. I felt much better but then back in my room during the break - at this Christian retreat center with 1950s cabins - I heard this lady and man "getting down" and suddenly the rotting flesh smell came back! They were in the room next door and all I could think was HOW could that lady STAND to be in the same room with him!! But she had been attracted to the Qi energy - since the qi energy activates the right side vagus nerve then it is naturally blissful and orgasmic as love energy. So neither of them had any idea that when he ejaculated he lost the healing qi and so his cancer came back.

Ok talking about the 5th dimension, or soul resonance as you say, you are talking about our soul or our greater non-physical consciousness. 

You say we enter our consciousness here through an extra low frequency VEHICLE that you call ELF, extra low frequency, which is the step down fractal transforming vehicle through which we withdraw our consciousness from the physical time space reality, and rise up to a higher dimension of greater allowed realisation and awareness of 5th dimensional awareness or realisation. This ELF called Extra Low Frequency is actually infact, EXTRTEEEEEEMELY EPICLY MAJORLY TREMENDOUSLY OVERWHELMINGLY HIGH FREQUENCY, from my perspective or my experience of it. 7 hertz, is what I counted. Cause I can count the rythm of it, and calculate the hertz thus by counting seconds. I averaged it on 7 hertz. Now if your entire reality begins pulsing, ALL OF THE COSMOS, begins pulsing in your experience, your walls, your body, the ground, the sky, everything begins pulsing powerfully imposing 7 hertz, that will be experienced to be extremely overwhelmingly fast. For me atleast I experienced it to be very fast. It is infact the fastest frequency that I can still, as a physical human being, experience as a rythm. So anything above 7 hertz, it no longer feels like a rythm, and begins to sound more and more like a tone. It's the edge of rythm for me. If a drummer were to play 7 hertz, then you get my point of how fast that truely is. I find the number 7, being the edge of physical touch experience / rythm. funny. Because it also relates to the idea of the 7 heavens. Which is a funny synchronisity. Which is like the greatest thing we human can realise in physical reality.

But I think this experience is often allowed consciously through meditation, as it releases resistance. So it becomes fully capable of being consciously realised. As actually, we experience this every single time we fall asleep. And also when we die. Dying being more fully conscious ofcourse. Sleeping often not conscious. And meditating, being the perfect balance of the best of both worlds. So it makes sense that you were capable of integrating true meaningful translation from the 5th dimension, after meditating for 7 days AND FASTING? That's amazing.

I have heard someone say the 4th dimensional time space reality or 3th density is like the hardware. And the 5th dimension or 4th density being like the software. So as one can integrate the software it updates the hardware. It is like a fractal step down transformer that we are, human being, like an antenna allowing the greater cosmis energies to flow through us into this physical time space reality. For our own evermore greater allowed being and becoming evermore. For the purpose of joyous life experience.

I'm not sure what the point was of my experience. But it does feel very good to experience an out of body experience. But trying to meet a middle ground, for physical and non-physical to meet in a truely meaningful co-creative way. Cause I only dream of meaningless things it seems, and when I do dream something meaningful, I am not capable of remembering it, or translating it fully into a meaninful way. I have resistance in my being, so I am not capable of flowing this high energy fully through me for full blown allowed realisation.

Tho, meditating more often, I feel like I am moving closer towards the eventual full blown allowed conscious and retained realisation I seek to have.

The best realisation I've had so far, was conscious memories of atlantis. And that also obviously didn't end up well. But it does help me understand why things are the way they are, and so I am capable of understanding the bigger picture of things. So now often I dream about such big pictures, so broad in scope, that I cannot find any meaningful way of translating it, only very vague.

Like hypnogaugic light patterns which move in our consciousness, being the joyful or blissful realisation of the highest consciousness of realisation. I'm not sure what to do with this idea. Except I can relate it to fractals and the infinite nature of it. And then finding one which is truely infinite in nature and expansion. Trying to find the highest God. Or Source Consciousness. Through this fractaline light patterns in our consciousness naturally allowed to arise, without blocking it with self contradictory thought patterns of fear. But simply fully allowing the infinite realisation to be realised by us fully in our fully allowed being and becoming. In the end, it just seems like another book made out of light, that was left as a trace or fingerprint of god. Like all sacred geometry.

As fractals is a way through which our consciousness resonates within itself to lay down the foundation of a physical time space reality grid so to speak. So we enter through our pineal gland, third eye, as a consciousness, and the pinecone being like the ultimate vehicle for consciousness to come and go. I understand that. But it still doesn't make me feel free. Like, I have to meditate a long time to go into non-physical, and if I do, as you say, I become catatonic due to love, and I can't flow the love through my physical body. So I feel like I am an antenna out of alignment. I am not capable of fine tuning to allow full flow of greater realisation. I may have to meditate 7 days for sure aswell. For the kind of energy thought stream of realisation I am truely seeking to consciously realise for myself. No other way, I will simply have to do that, and choose to become in alignment with the energy I am truely desiring to receive.

I guess I want to become a non-physical being of radiance. I mean, it feels like that everytime I dream, it feels like I am dying. It's that powerful. But this experience may also simply be resistance I have towards the experience, cause when I allow it, it simply feels normal and natural, when I release my resistance towards it and simply relax into that high frequency energy which feels like love and freedom. But whenever I try to do anything, I instantly feel worse and become more and more limited and more and more physical. And then I'm returned back into physical awareness. It's almost like an addiction to physical reality. Like "Oh look at this thing, I know this thing, is so nice and physical. And boom, trauma here and there, self contradictory human thought forms, self contradictory physical time space realisation and experiences. And back into body.

I really want physical and non-physical to come together, and the line of seperation simply being lessened and even vanished if possible for myself. I simply can't find any other way to do that, as you did, except through meditation. Maybe unconditional service aswell. Cause otherwise I got no reason to flow those greater realisations through me. I don't know what we are becoming. Sometimes I think we'll just become quasi physical humans made out of radiant light. In permanent meditation or something. Like what is the point if we cannot fully realise physical reality into something that is good. Not bad. But simply the moreness of all that exists. But hopefully one which is in alignment with our own true infinite and eternal nature. Not something we are suppose to break free from. That's like tipping toe in bathtub, and running away, and closing the door forever. I would rather have God Consciousness fully manifest in physical form for ALL human beings.

Why do we feel we need to go into the 5th dimension to fly for example. What is so bad about flying as a 3th density physical human being? I see no reason why everything has to be so strict and serious and limitted. Like why can't we just be free to come and go, instead of having to commit to one entire life.  For what? To suffer? Suffering wont ever bring about any realisation except it being completely irrelevant. So what the actual hell is the entire planet earth waiting for? Like what is the point of all of this. Everyone says, oh you will know when you die. So where are the nuclear bombs? Let them come then. All those people make no sense. They all contradict themselves. We all do. Even I do. Even right now. I am contradicting myself. I am saying I want to fly. But am I jumping out of my window right now? No... Cause then I will simply fall flat to my face. But why do I want to fly then? Why do I have this desire, that feels good, and then the reality. I am here to flow that energy through me. So I should do what? I can go far far and far away. And then I wanna go back home. Because I become tired. And life is heavy and difficult. I can pretend I am free, more and more. But I will always just simply want to SIMPLY TAKE OFF AND FLY. So why can't I just simply just DO THAT? IT's really weird.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 10:54 AM, Everything said:

fractal transforming vehicle ....fractal step down transformer...fractals and the infinite nature of it. ... this fractaline light

As fractals is a way...

No - sorry - it's NOT a fractal. A fractal is just symmetric Western math from logarithms. So the Golden Ratio is a fractal. It's just New Age Freemason B.S. So what I'm talking about is the opposite of fractals. I'm talking about noncommutative phase logic.

I'm pretty sure you've tried to twist what I've said back around to fractals before - others have similarly tried to do this as well.

Chaos logic is similarly based on symmetric logistic equations. I made this error in my master's thesis - wrongly equating the Tai Chi with a Chaotic logistic equation.

So Charles Madden wrote a book on Fractals and Music - and then he contacted me stating he wanted to published my master's thesis. This was in 2001. So then, as a physics major, he said he still couldn't understand what I was stating about the void and Emptiness. So I decided to read his book on Fractals and music - and he details how the Taiji is emphatically NOT a fractal since it's not based on symmetric logic. Suddenly I realized that I had made that error in my master's thesis, as I stated - wrongly equating the Taiji with a logistic symmetric logic.

So then I realized the solution is noncommutative phase logic. So it took me about ten years to really hone on in this and do my own research to corroborate this insight. But I figured - since I did this all on my own SOMEONE else must have also figured this out. I kept searching and searching and FINALLY I discovered Eddie Oshins while working at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, and also teaching Wing Chun - he also realized the secret of Daoist alchemical Neigong is from noncommutative phase logic. Oshins was pissed though since his discovery of what he called "quantum psychology" got co-opted and twisted by the New Age Freemason scene. So for example he tried to teach Karl Pribram the noncommutative phase logic but Pribram could not understand it.

As my quantum physics professor pointed out - everyone learns the WRONG foundation of physics by learning classical physics in high school based on symmetric mathematical logic whereas the foundation of reality, as per science, has NOT been classical physics, since the early 20th century!! Quantum physics is actually based on noncommutative phase logic.

So you can study my research - it's all free - to UNLEARN the Fractal lies.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 6:14 AM, Everything said:

Now here is a question worthwhile asking. Did he lose the Qi energy because he ejaculated, or did he lose the Qi energy, because he had a habbitually practiced energetic thought pattern of self contradiction, whenever he ejaculated, which then led to the knot, the energy contradicting itself, thereby blocking the nature flow of his life force.

Just study the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality - it's free online - that will answer your question.

On 27-8-2019 at 3:56 AM, voidisyinyang said:

No - sorry - it's NOT a fractal. A fractal is just symmetric Western math from logarithms. So the Golden Ratio is a fractal. It's just New Age Freemason B.S. So what I'm talking about is the opposite of fractals. I'm talking about noncommutative phase logic.

I'm pretty sure you've tried to twist what I've said back around to fractals before - others have similarly tried to do this as well.

Chaos logic is similarly based on symmetric logistic equations. I made this error in my master's thesis - wrongly equating the Tai Chi with a Chaotic logistic equation.

So Charles Madden wrote a book on Fractals and Music - and then he contacted me stating he wanted to published my master's thesis. This was in 2001. So then, as a physics major, he said he still couldn't understand what I was stating about the void and Emptiness. So I decided to read his book on Fractals and music - and he details how the Taiji is emphatically NOT a fractal since it's not based on symmetric logic. Suddenly I realized that I had made that error in my master's thesis, as I stated - wrongly equating the Taiji with a logistic symmetric logic.

So then I realized the solution is noncommutative phase logic. So it took me about ten years to really hone on in this and do my own research to corroborate this insight. But I figured - since I did this all on my own SOMEONE else must have also figured this out. I kept searching and searching and FINALLY I discovered Eddie Oshins while working at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, and also teaching Wing Chun - he also realized the secret of Daoist alchemical Neigong is from noncommutative phase logic. Oshins was pissed though since his discovery of what he called "quantum psychology" got co-opted and twisted by the New Age Freemason scene. So for example he tried to teach Karl Pribram the noncommutative phase logic but Pribram could not understand it.

As my quantum physics professor pointed out - everyone learns the WRONG foundation of physics by learning classical physics in high school based on symmetric mathematical logic whereas the foundation of reality, as per science, has NOT been classical physics, since the early 20th century!! Quantum physics is actually based on noncommutative phase logic.

So you can study my research - it's all free - to UNLEARN the Fractal lies.

No worries, if you enjoy the truth you're focused upon. Non-commutative phase logic sounds like a cool thing. First time I hear it. And you seem passionate about it. That's all good.

Also the experiences you shared with your meditation seems very good. I also feel such clarity and full of life force when I meditate. Life goes well when I appreciate every moment.

3 hours ago, Everything said:

No worries, if you enjoy the truth you're focused upon. Non-commutative phase logic sounds like a cool thing. First time I hear it. And you seem passionate about it. That's all good.

Also the experiences you shared with your meditation seems very good. I also feel such clarity and full of life force when I meditate. Life goes well when I appreciate every moment.

there is an "external path" as Vivekananda called the West - he was a Freemason. Then Sri Aurobindo stated Vivekananda visited him, and joined into his energy. Aurobindo was an anarchist, also relying on Freemasonry. So the "external path" is based on symmetric logic and is promoted by the West as the New Age. This view, promoted by Drunvalo Melchizadek, for example, argues that Ecology needs to be replaced and improved through a human-imposed Fractal logic based on the Golden Ratio - that Mother Nature is not good enough and not really spiritual.

So people easily don't realize this difference - since it even goes into India. The Vedic logic is actually the origin of Western thinking as the "external path" - via "divide and average" math, just as with Zoroastrian cosmology. So it is easy for us to think this is the only path for spiritual training - from the New Age. DNA science has now proven that the Brahmin priests invaded India, through the chariot culture, around 2000 BCE - and originated out of the steppes. This chariot culture based on the "hub" as the first Pythagorean Theorem - to contain infinity using geometry - was tied to squaring the circle as a solar ritual sacrifice altar. So the Lunar energy as a circle had to be made to follow the Sun - via mass ritual sacrifice. This was detailed by ABraham Seidenberg, the math professor publishing on the ritual origins of geometry.

So for example in Egypt with the triangle, the height is Osiris, the basis is Isis and the hypotenuse is a dynamic between Set and Horus. This is the secret origin of Christianity and Judaism also. So then the "Greek Miracle" was to take this "divide and average" logic one step further via the creation of the Power Axiom Set or irrational magnitude logic. Plato argued that the unit of two was before number, and yet not geometry. So it was the origin of irrational geometry, and the obvious example, he argued, being that we have a "set" of two eyes that are symmetric or two legs or two hands and two arms.

Daoism in contrast is based on the eyes NOT being symmetrical - so that the left eye is yang shen and yin qi while the right eye is yin shen and yang qi. Similarly in native indigenous cultures you find the same cosmology based on complementary opposites - again NOT a fractal. This goes back to the original human culture - the San Bushmen. So the females sleep on the left hand of the fire and the males on the right hand of the fire.

So then music is a combination of math but also emotional energy with the voice as sound being the psychic yin qi energy transmitted or yang jing energy. As agriculture developed based on the solar calendar then the Lunar psychic energy based on sound was replaced by an external solar visual dominance as patriarchy, with a plow "raping" and spreading around the world via wagons and chariots. This was the wheat culture - wheat monoculture based on God (meaning Bull just as Brahman means Bull) - plowing the earth. The earth is then "contained" via geometry as a means to contain infinity using a geometric mass ritual sacrifice process. So to center the circle for the chariot wheel you are also squaring the circle (or trying to) - using the Pythagorean theorem. The 9/8 major 2nd music interval then, as Plato argued, must be "compromised" for the Good of the State - into 9/8 cubed as the Tritone music interval, the Tyrant, that then rules the world. This is also the Demiurge as the external path - or Set, Satan, etc. So 9/8 was derived from 3/2 squared with the 4 "halved" back into the same octave as 9/8. 3/2 was originally the Single Perfect Yang from the Perfect Fifth music interval based on nondualism - with C to F subharmonic and C to G overtone harmonic as 2/3 and 3/2 respectively - as the SAME time. This is also called (2, 3, infinity).

You can watch  Alain Conne's lecture on music theory and noncommutative geometry for details of how he needs to completely redo  Western science to fix this original problem of symmetric math logic as being erroneous. It's on youtube.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

there is an "external path" as Vivekananda called the West - he was a Freemason. Then Sri Aurobindo stated Vivekananda visited him, and joined into his energy. Aurobindo was an anarchist, also relying on Freemasonry. So the "external path" is based on symmetric logic and is promoted by the West as the New Age. This view, promoted by Drunvalo Melchizadek, for example, argues that Ecology needs to be replaced and improved through a human-imposed Fractal logic based on the Golden Ratio - that Mother Nature is not good enough and not really spiritual.

So people easily don't realize this difference - since it even goes into India. The Vedic logic is actually the origin of Western thinking as the "external path" - via "divide and average" math, just as with Zoroastrian cosmology. So it is easy for us to think this is the only path for spiritual training - from the New Age. DNA science has now proven that the Brahmin priests invaded India, through the chariot culture, around 2000 BCE - and originated out of the steppes. This chariot culture based on the "hub" as the first Pythagorean Theorem - to contain infinity using geometry - was tied to squaring the circle as a solar ritual sacrifice altar. So the Lunar energy as a circle had to be made to follow the Sun - via mass ritual sacrifice. This was detailed by ABraham Seidenberg, the math professor publishing on the ritual origins of geometry.

So for example in Egypt with the triangle, the height is Osiris, the basis is Isis and the hypotenuse is a dynamic between Set and Horus. This is the secret origin of Christianity and Judaism also. So then the "Greek Miracle" was to take this "divide and average" logic one step further via the creation of the Power Axiom Set or irrational magnitude logic. Plato argued that the unit of two was before number, and yet not geometry. So it was the origin of irrational geometry, and the obvious example, he argued, being that we have a "set" of two eyes that are symmetric or two legs or two hands and two arms.

Daoism in contrast is based on the eyes NOT being symmetrical - so that the left eye is yang shen and yin qi while the right eye is yin shen and yang qi. Similarly in native indigenous cultures you find the same cosmology based on complementary opposites - again NOT a fractal. This goes back to the original human culture - the San Bushmen. So the females sleep on the left hand of the fire and the males on the right hand of the fire.

So then music is a combination of math but also emotional energy with the voice as sound being the psychic yin qi energy transmitted or yang jing energy. As agriculture developed based on the solar calendar then the Lunar psychic energy based on sound was replaced by an external solar visual dominance as patriarchy, with a plow "raping" and spreading around the world via wagons and chariots. This was the wheat culture - wheat monoculture based on God (meaning Bull just as Brahman means Bull) - plowing the earth. The earth is then "contained" via geometry as a means to contain infinity using a geometric mass ritual sacrifice process. So to center the circle for the chariot wheel you are also squaring the circle (or trying to) - using the Pythagorean theorem. The 9/8 major 2nd music interval then, as Plato argued, must be "compromised" for the Good of the State - into 9/8 cubed as the Tritone music interval, the Tyrant, that then rules the world. This is also the Demiurge as the external path - or Set, Satan, etc. So 9/8 was derived from 3/2 squared with the 4 "halved" back into the same octave as 9/8. 3/2 was originally the Single Perfect Yang from the Perfect Fifth music interval based on nondualism - with C to F subharmonic and C to G overtone harmonic as 2/3 and 3/2 respectively - as the SAME time. This is also called (2, 3, infinity).

You can watch  Alain Conne's lecture on music theory and noncommutative geometry for details of how he needs to completely redo  Western science to fix this original problem of symmetric math logic as being erroneous. It's on youtube.

I have been trying to understand this for a while now. Thanks for mentioning all this. I also found a musical key signature that has no label as in minor or major. But it exists in between both, in the neutral zone. C major = A minor but in between exists a F/G which makes them both neutral. So they are understood through this center point. They relate to it and come from the center. That is why they are not necessarily opposites. Because again, what do two absolute opposites have in common? They are both the exact same opposition to eachother in exact equal same way. So they have that in common, and are thus brought together. So it's not a duality, it's a trinity. So the two opposites still come from the same center. So it is a trinity. And through the trinity, or 3 as you say, relating to the 2 opposites, there is a triangle. A 1 whole complete thing. It takes 3 points to make a whole 1 thing. 3 is the minimum for one whole thing. So you can as a non-physical being of consciousness express everything through the triangle. Which is 3 9 6.

So in numerological definition, the 6 and 3 are opposites of yin and yang, and if 6 is positive then 3 is negative and if 3 is positive then 6 is negative. Further more so, 3 and 6 constantly flip and fluctuate and vibrate, 3 6 3 6 3 6 3 6 and 6 3 6 3 6 3 6 3

3+3=6 6+6=12=1+2=3 3+3=6 6+6=12=3 

But they both relate to the never changing 9, which is 9 9 9 9 9 9 9. 9+9=18=9 18+18=36=3+6=9 9+9+9+9+9=always9. And this can also be done in many other ways than just adding. And even done to the physical numbers if one places them in perfect 2 dimensional shape of the vortex. 

vortex_symbol.gif?x=5

originally created by marko rodin, vortex mathematic and rodin coil., through which he unifies all sciences and advances them even further into greater realised sub sciences, more specifically solving problems and unifying greater realisations on all aspects of almost all subsciences.

And it is through 9, that we can align with the center of the physical numbers of 1 2 4 8 7 5.

1 2 4 on the right side

8 7 5 on the left.

So 5 crosses to 1 and vice versa

and 4 crosses to 8 and vice versa

And as they cross, the lines meet in the center point of the physical wings, right underneath 9.

And it is through this center that is the heart of the toroidal vortex field that defines infinity, physical and non-physical relating to the infinite, the highest, coming into full physical realisation, meaning the physical and non-physical are unified as one whole thing

So if you take music and make the notes their frequency, it is easier understood.

But just listening to the sounds of what feels more negative or positive and neutral. The trinity can be understood that way. Just like the non-physical soul numbers of 3 9 6 have a neutral positive and negative.

And a neutral harmonic, which is not minor nor major but in between, more neutral sound would sound more like this:

It's not c major nor a minor, but d neutral.

But what you are doing is just 1 step more advanced, and one stepp less simple, for the purpose of being free to enjoy more complexity. So what you do with c f and g is if you take c major, then you can move upwards or inwards into an inbetween frequency that can be realised through the f and g, by adding By adding the sharps and flats and replacing them with the most often used notes of abcdfg.

This happens naturally, if you focus on f and g more, because they still sound most similar to major scale in relationship to c major. But not yet fully realised. So you have to add a sharp or flat to fully realise the f and g major scale.

So to change a c major to f major is easy. Changing C major into G major is easy. They are most similar.

But I just take all the notes on one scale of 7 notes of abcdfg and just shift home key to A, and it's minor, shift to C and its major, shift to D and it's neutral. That's it. Those are the 3 points. And it can be found on any frequency relativity you can so want to apply it to, the letters will be named differently, but in essence, vibrationally, it all relates to positive-neutral-negative, 3 9 6.

And there's also in between, minor and neutral and in between major and neutral. Shifting home key to B or E is somewhat minor. And shifting to F and G is somewhat major. So shifting from A minor to B or E minor is easy, as they are most similar, requires adding one flat or sharp.

So you just need to add 1 flat/sharp to shift A minor to B/Eminor and 1 flat/sharp to shift Cmajor to F/Gmajor

That's why I say, if c is major and a is minor, then D is neutral. Cause they all use the same notes. Simply for convenience.

And the shift happens how? You focus on one particular aspect of the fractal, and thus you call it your home key signature. So it's all due to focus, that has been done and allowed now, and how to focus now that determines your experience. So we all know, what do we truely want? What is the best focus? The highest most perfect sound or name of god? The infinite and eternal way of all ways, ever expanding evermore?

As it relates to the vibrational set point of the individual. As everything is vibration. And we feel this energy in motion as emotion. It is our unconditional guidance. The emotion is the most accurate guidance we have, from our greater non-physical consciousness. It is an unconditional infinite and eternal aspect of our physical being. The emotions helps you know where you are focused. If you feel bad, you're focused in opposite, out of harmony and create inbalance for yourself. So there are allot of false notes. And comedians like Mozart, are so full of joy, they actually use the false notes to create comedic funny musical jokes, as in , WWHooops, ! Still joy! Still major. But if you allow the false notes to cause inbalance you go into chaos of fear or despair. So full realisation is not fully allowed, of full allowed aligned harmonic convergence of synchronisity of joy and true allowed knowing of infinite intelligence.

And again, the moment you realise, you are focused in opposition to yourself, you let go, and natural emotional guidance ensues. 

So people used to  call it in religion as the faithless ones. People who have decided to believe in false perspectives which created painful emotion of despair for them, they kill, and then, they are stuck in that discord, like a seal being placed on their heart, they feel it as rust in their heart. Like jim carrey says, a low key of despair, that is constantly present. The way to unlock it, is by god's grace. Forgiveness. And mostly finding a way to forgive yourself. Because God's love is infinite and eternal and expanding evermore. So forgiving yourself, by first realising the mistake you've made, is the way to freedom. Accepting the wrongness of what you've done. But death is also a release of resistant discordant vibration. And meditation is also a way to allow the full realisation without being fallen into despair, after allowed realisation. 

To the physical numbers, left and right, also relate in the center to the 396. There really is not seperate between the physical and non-physical. So we actually got acces to infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, through our own heart emotional guidance system of finding alignment with the greater part of all that we truely are, and we can flow it's inspiration thus then also through our creator minds mechanism. If we learn the art of allowing alignment and releasing resistance. Such as meditation + appreciating. Then you can joyously follow the neverending ever abounding stream of inspiration and ever expansion as our natural state of being in alignment with and flowing our greater non-physical consciousness more fully and freely through us, to take that energy of our soul for the purpose of joyous being and becoming here, to express it and act on it to the best of our ability, with zero expectation or insistence on any particular outcome, as insistence=resistance is a literal law based formula.

But when you say, non-commutative phase logic, I think about our soul being unconditional, and so we are unconditionally loved. Meaning we are guided through the hearts guiding light, as it relates to our soul, in our left heart, which is the actual center of our physical body. No matter what we choose. No matter what path we take. So dao as the source of all creation, we are connected unconditionally, eternally, infinitely, and we are an extension of it, forevermore. Meaning, nothing we choose or do, can ever disconnect us. But we can create temporary inbalance, through our physical form, but we are still always connected, we just pinch ourselves off from that connection temporarily, meaning, we are still connected, but not experience much of the connection, like being in despair/fear, and ignoring the heart's emotions. Because that guidance is still guidance. And only accepting the pain of the emotion, it naturally guides us back to our natural state of being in alignment with the vortex, of being in joy and allowing our natural full realisation. And it is a golden spiral as you say. It is actually a vortexual spiral. As everything exists as such, and can be understood through such.

This fractal is actually a foundational field of the physical time space reality. Groundwork layer, or structure, of our consciousness. Resonating withinitself through this fractal, we focus a small part of our greater non-physical consciousness through this lense, of this fractal pineal gland, pine cone reality. We need the fractal, as a consciousness, in order to create a physical time space reality experience. And we come through the pineal gland, being shapes like a cone, or pineapple, it is a vortex aswell. And as we come into alignment with the vortex, everything falls back into natural harmony. Everything is and can be understood and known by us through this vortex. Everything is based on it, from elemental 2 dimensional consciousness to all life forms, we are all connected in this vortex, which can relate to any other aspect of itself through itself. So all existance comes to know itself from all the different points of view that it has of itself, as all of us, all beings, all of existance.

And again, the vortex is infinite. Just like a fractal is infinite. It connects us to dao. And we feel this clear guided allowed flow of being and becoming, as joy. as our hearts translating this physical and non-physical in perfect alignment and harmonic blending as joy. guidance of our greater non-physical consciousness, translated through our most sophisticated sense of translating energy in motion, into the sense of emotion.

If you say dao is not a fractal, then you are not yet found alignment with the vortex. Through which you can be in alignment with the dao and its infinite nature, then you say, dao is infinite, and life is but a fractal of the whole. One is all, and all is one. You can experience the infinite 9 everywhere, it is like the structure of existance, to simply exist. To be. And through this highest 9 everything exists. Even time. So 9 also gives shape to the yin yang symbol. It is the S curve in between the yin and yang. See how subtle it is? It is as subtle as existance itself. As the "I am" meditation.

So People seek the original name of Dao or God, and some say it is Dao as in the WAY infinite and eternal. Because it cannot be named according to daoist, because it is infinite and eternal. Or some seek a more accurate name resonance for it. Muslims say the original name is Allah. And christians say the angels are singing halleluyah in praise of the highest one. However, they don't understand, the halleluyah halleluyah is actually arabic for u ya allah, u ya allah! which means "AND OH ALLAH, and OH allah!" As in praising the highest one, as in "and OH allah, and oh allah, and Oh Allah!" And oh infinity and oh eternity, and oh all the good things and better things evermore! And all the highest most high names of God becoming higher and greater evermore, as infinite and eternal ever expansion, through this vortexual alignment and natural allowed realisation, evermore higher into the 7 heavens of all dimensions and ever more subtle and high frequency realisations of being and becoming, of evermore greater and specific and broad and deep. As the most expansive, highest, broad mercy and the deepest mercy, most absolute, the furthest most expanded state of being of all of existance as ALL THAT EXISTS, and is being and becoming evermore.

But then there are the bahai people which say the original name is not Allah but Abha, and bh being pronounced almost as a W. awah. Abha. So there is some fine tuning constantly going on. In terms of language, for western language, because everyone has a different point of view. And further reaching into greater clarity and more precise understanding and knowing. As all people reach for greater clarity and understanding and knowing evermore.

But for language, I do not know. But numbers, are simple and easy to understand. 123456789. And 0 literally does not exist. As the function of non-existance is to not exist. So non existance literally by its definition, does not exist. So that which does exist, cannot ever cease to exist. In other words, you can say, in the practical sense, the universe is infinitely efficient. The structure has to be infinitely simple, or otherwise the entire structure would collapse under its own weight. That is why allowing everything is not difficult, but rather the most simple and easy thing one can do. And to understand how simple it really is, is the most difficult thing for a human. We are often used to complicating things, that is the function of our creator minds mechanism, to create limitation for the purpose of further exploration, as existance coming to know itself from all the different points of view that it has of itself. Why create limitation? Just because you can. So all that despair you talk about, of the soul rebels, it actually is not an evil. It is actually such a high innocence, that it cannot be understood by any human ever, only the highest one can understand it, and that is also why there exists such a thing called "day or recomenpense." Because on that day, we meet the highest one, and we come to receive the full realisation of the soul rebel, and so we become creators ourselves. As the ever despairing one already knew, but this was not the original plan, but that's how it played out. And God knows best. So that is why people despise the faithless ones, because they are not ready to bring it to full realisation. So it is a blockage of their path. A forbidden fruit. And you may think you are ready, but you'll just burn yourself in truth, for you are not. No one has been able to do it yet, bringing a soul rebel consciousness into full realisation. If they did, they'd instantly ascend the seven heavens. And day of recompense would instantly errupt. For all being in all of the universe.

So marko rodin, simply teaches the absolute foundations, to children. That's it. It's that simple, as the  rest of what he discovered, can be discovered by any human being all by their selves, and each one can be their own unique benefit to the whole. As everyone and everything belongs in creation. But we are here in this lower dimension, because we need a way to integrate the moreness of all that exists. It is not a permanent place we are here. And yet, the eternal nature and infinite nature can be allowed by us. And so we accelerate through this allowed realisation of joyous being and becoming through the path of all that exists, as the natural flow of ever more and greater and better being and becoming evermore, for the purpose of joyous being and becoming.

Every moment we experience is actually eternal and infinite. The reason we experience change, is because we are actually changing perspective of the 3 foundational laws of existance, 5 billion times per second. So we experience this ever change. As every single here and now new moment, is truely unlike any which has ever been experienced before. You call that the non-commutative phase logic, it is simply the fullness of here and now, which can be experienced as true infinite value in every single here and now moment, uniquely for you, for everyone in full realised relationship to the all. So this absolute uniqueness is what truely allows our natural expansion in full harmony with the all. And that is translated through our most sophisticated energy motional translating mechanism sense of all senses, emotion, of joy. Indicating energy motional alignment of the physical and non-physical. That indicates you are in the vortex. In alignment with it. Flowing with it. Allowing yourself to be and become as it. As all that you truely are! 

1. You exist.

2. All is one, one is all.

3. What you put out, is what you get back.

4. Everything changes. Even change changes into the 3 unchanging laws of existance.

This is basically a fractal. Everything's a fractal.

But that doesn't mean you are stuck in one mode of experiencing only one aspect of the fractal, that is just self imposed resistance and limitation, that exists only through pure innocence. Just like soul rebels. Or the draconian race which base their entire actions on it often. Not because they are evil, just bause they are innocent. Not yet fully realised. Destroying is not powerful, it takes true power to create something new. And thus, your love to all is unconditional, because only through the soul rebels can you ever create something new. Only by finding a way to releasing resistance for the soul rebel. You cannot choose for another, but you can inspire influence. And thus, the greater your love, the greater your ability to give freedom, and offer freedom, because you are the moreness of all that freedom, and thus through your freedom, the soul rebels are no longer soul rebels, but your unique "soulmate" through which you will be able to create infinite and eternal creation evermore. Still fully suported by the source of all creation, and becoming like it. But that is something far faaaar away, not even in this life time.

You are always connected to and inseperable from the highest one. As all that is. So you always got full acces to all that exist, or to your own eternal and infinite source of all creation. Or source energy. Energy which creates worlds. Just need to find alignment with it, be of likeness to it. Such is true prayer, through appreciation. As the angels praise the highest one evermore. Or their infinite nature. They remain perfectly in the vortex, evermore. They are perfect in everyway, and yet also ever expanding, through the source of all creation, always becoming better, also due to our living our life here, that Source becomes all that we ask for. Literally becomes it, and so all the new generations, new souls, come from that new energy, and so life keeps improving for all on this planet. But further more, we are guided by our own soul, greater non-physical consciousness which also becomes all that we ask for, consciously or not. We want something, our soul becomes it. And the more we align with our soul, the better we feel, the better life keeps going for us, ongoingly. For our soul is the breath of the source of all creation. And it flows ever expandingly. It keeps being and becoming ever more. All you gotta to allow the soul realisation to flow through you is to feel better, that's it. That's the communication, the guidance and the allowed realisation of it.

Our ever abounding stream of well being. Through the neutral state, we find greater capability for allowed realisation. Allowing higher more fuller allowed realisation to naturally take place. As that which simply feels better, evermore. People call it transcendental meditation, because most people are transcending their negative focus habbits, which prevents them from realising their natural state of being in joy, automatically effortlessly naturally, joyously, and thus in alignment with the whole of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. And so you flow naturally, easily, effortlessly and joyously, with all of that fuller greater allowed realisations. As being in the vortex, it's called. Being in alignment with your soul trajectory, energy motional stream of thought, of our evermore greater allowed realisation and inspiration from our soul, being in spired, in spirit, in spiraling. In the vortex.

That is how a human becomes god realised. 

71QgjJz-+5L._UX522_.jpg

As marko rodin drawn perfectly in vortex mathematics image above. The compass is 3 9 6, and it penetrates the physical marker where they cross in the center. And out of that center, we feel god realisation as joy. And that is called being in the vortex. G in the center is for God. That's it. Being in alignment with your true nature. As an extension of that which we call god. We already are it, but we have to allow that to be fully realised for us to enjoy our life with all the good things and blessing of the infinite and eternal of our true nature being and becoming evermore, along the path of least resistance, that is the path of most allowance, of being in the vortex. That feels like joy. And love, and true knowing, and freedom, and appreciation.

So you say void is yin yang. You are simply referring to the 9, the highest one, which allows us to expand evermore, as the Source of All Creation is expanding evermore. It is simply to allow yourself to be existance as existance. It includes everything. And so we are capable of integrating everything, as unconditional love. That allows the full realisation of the true forms of all that exists evermore, in evermore greater allowed joy and freedom evermore.

And the illuminati are nothing but a small group of elderly which do bad things to children. That is why feeling fear, is completely idiotic, and therefor you give power to all lesser truth's, which prevent your own fuller greater allowed realisation. Just because someone feels fear, and ignores their emotions, thus they are sealed in their heart, like rust, they can only come back into alignment by accepting the falacy of their being, and thus capable of releasing it, and how will that happen? Through individuals such as your self, who are capable of following the path of least resistance, towards all things wanted evermore. Including the peace, we all seek. It is the minimum requirement for full realisation. Because when one dies, there is only peace and more, evermore... But when one meditates, the same thing is realised in physical form, and that is the whole point. So that you can truely CONSCIOUSLY DREAM THIS DREAM. To be here as you intended before you came into physical form. And realise the FULL MEMORY and realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming here and now evermore expandingly, which then is capable of being fully realised by you through joy. For without the accurate emotional indicator of joy, good feeling positive emotions, you're not translating the true path, just a lesser allowed resistant perspective of it, and that is the guidance, of your emotional heart, the true center of your being, through which god realisation is allowed to flow.

And so, nothing can make sense ever, unless you are capable of finding alignment with the true realisations evermore. Of doing nothing, and leaving nothing undone. Of unconditional alignment. Unconditional true knowing. True realisation of true being and becoming. Unconditionally. Meaning, you care so much about how you feel, that you focus unconditionally into alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness, or that which you call God or Dao or your Soul even. Meaning, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, you be joy. You be all that you call good, and your focus is on it, unconditionally. You praise the highest one, unconditionally. And you always act fully in spirit. Inspired. And staying in alignment with it, at all times, to achieve that which millions out of alignment cannot. As the true compass always pointing forward, like the 9 9 9 9 9. Which flows in evermore beautiful ways. Like the S curve, always in spiraling motion. Of full allowed realisation and integration of true knowing of true joy and love. Unconditional love. Meaning, unconditional full allowed realisation. Deliberate creation. True being and becoming. evermore.

And why do i say all this? Because it is simple. To help people understand, that to feel better, is all that is required. No matter how bad you feel, emotionally, you can always find alignment back into full realisation, by simply feeling better, even slightly better. As that is the emotional guidance. And that is the path of lesser resistance and that is the path of least resistance. Then in no time, you will feel good again, regardless of the conditions. Because you have your emotional guidance system, unconditionally active. For even if you feel neutral, you can still allow full realisation, by allowing yourself to feel better. 

You simply exist here to enjoy life! That's it! How you do that is all up to you, and unique to you. But we are all blessed. And all unconditionally loved. And all fully supported in all that we want evermore. Just gotta trust your emotions, so when you find a perspective that feels good, you can trust it and thus allow it to be more fully realised. And when you feel bad, then simply more easily let go of the resistance, that causes you to perceive a resistant perspective. You cannot change the conditions of your life. You are also not here to create the conditions. Your greater non-physical consciousness does that for you. You allow your cocreation through joy. Through all the things you love evermore. And if you allow joy then simply guide you unconditionally, then you will realise, every and all conditions for yourself. Of evermore greater allowed being and becoming, of evermore greater allowed realisations of joy. 

And then you will understand, whenever you feel bad, you are simply misunderstanding. So blessed be negative emotion. It helps you know! You got something to allow the realisation of it, and feel joy thus evermore! No need to worry that joy is not there. It always is. Just waiting for you to allow it. However you will. 

So take your hearts emotion, and let it speak about you alone. How you perceive. Not how things actually are. Because you create those conditions, only more, by perceiving them the way you perceive them. But if your perception feels bad, then you will not enjoy your own creation, ever, because there is resistance. Then simply find a way to look at it that feels better, ongoingly, untill you do feel good, and then you realise the whole of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. Because the full allowed realisation is flowing to you at all times. How you allow it, is how you realise it. And when you focus in resistance, you cannot allow it, so you feel bad. Then you know, time to release resistance. Not surrendering who you are. Allowing ALL that you truely are. You surrender the perspective which does not allow you to allow your natural realisation of all being and becoming evermore in joy and freedom. And thus that perspective feels bad, so you reach for a perspective that feels better, and thus you allow it to come back into natural full allowed realisation. 

Edited by Everything

5 hours ago, Everything said:

I have been trying to understand this for a while now. Thanks for mentioning all this. I also found a musical key signature that has no label as in minor or major. But it exists in between both, in the neutral zone. C major = A minor but in between exists a F/G which makes them both neutral.

sorry but between C and a minor is also D and E, not just F and G, not to mention the sharps and flats.

If you want to consider "neutral" in terms of Western major/minor modes in equal-tempered tuning then a good book is Erno Lendvai's book on Bartok. I wrote a paper on that book in my first year of college.

Ernő Lendvai, axis sys- tem, Elliott ...... 74) deemed the major-minor chord a neutral sound, claiming

and

Lendvai's analyses aim to show how chords and tones related by the intervals of a minor third and tritone can function as tonal substitutes for one another, and do so in many of Bartók's compositions.

So as I mentioned in a recent PM - this is also called the "Paradox of the Poles" since the 2nd order beats or overtone harmonics are the Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth from the Tritone as the square root of two - the most dissonant note as the "center" of the scale from 9/8 cubed. The C major and a minor are then the minor third.

So in terms of your fractal analysis the minor third is 8:5 while the major third is 5:4.

I wrote a paper on this - I'll see if I can find it.

Math professor Joe Mazur asked me to write the paper and submit it for a math journal publication.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_system

Regardless - this analysis is still "contained" into the CLOSED circle of fifths based on what i call the Liar of the Lyre - from Philolaus flipping his liar around, to turn Time into a closed geometry.

I just did a blog post on this that corroborates my claim - from Yakir Aharonov and Lee Smolin. Smolin took his first quantum mechanics class from Professor Herbert J. Bernstein, the same teacher I also took the same class from, the same year I wrote the paper on Bartok and  Erno Lendvai.

https://elixirfield.blogspot.com/2019/08/the-ancient-liars-paradox-is.html

just scroll way down for how precognition is real and reality is nonlocal due to noncommutative phase.

The problem with the Freemasonic worldview that you're promoting is that it's just not empirically accurate.

It can be very precise but not accurate! I call this the Rotten Root.

Edited by voidisyinyang

6 hours ago, Everything said:

I have been trying to understand this for a while now. Thanks for mentioning all this. I also found a musical key signature that has no label as in minor or major. But it exists in between both, in the neutral zone. C major = A minor but in between exists a F/G which makes them both neutral. So they are understood through this center point. They relate to it and come from the center. That is why they are not necessarily opposites. Because again, what do two absolute opposites have in common? They are both the exact same opposition to eachother in exact equal same way. So they have that in common, and are thus brought together. So it's not a duality, it's a trinity. So the two opposites still come from the same center. So it is a trinity. And through the trinity, or 3 as you say, relating to the 2 opposites, there is a triangle. A 1 whole complete thing. It takes 3 points to make a whole 1 thing. 3 is the minimum for one whole thing. So you can as a non-physical being of consciousness express everything through the triangle. Which is 3 9 6.

So in numerological definition, the 6 and 3 are opposites of yin and yang, and if 6 is positive then 3 is negative and if 3 is positive then 6 is negative. Further more so, 3 and 6 constantly flip and fluctuate and vibrate, 3 6 3 6 3 6 3 6 and 6 3 6 3 6 3 6 3

3+3=6 6+6=12=1+2=3 3+3=6 6+6=12=3 

But they both relate to the never changing 9, which is 9 9 9 9 9 9 9. 9+9=18=9 18+18=36=3+6=9 9+9+9+9+9=always9. And this can also be done in many other ways than just adding. And even done to the physical numbers if one places them in perfect 2 dimensional shape of the vortex. 

vortex_symbol.gif?x=5

originally created by marko rodin, vortex mathematic and rodin coil., through which he unifies all sciences and advances them even further into greater realised sub sciences, more specifically solving problems and unifying greater realisations on all aspects of almost all subsciences.

And it is through 9, that we can align with the center of the physical numbers of 1 2 4 8 7 5.

1 2 4 on the right side

8 7 5 on the left.

So 5 crosses to 1 and vice versa

and 4 crosses to 8 and vice versa

And as they cross, the lines meet in the center point of the physical wings, right underneath 9.

And it is through this center that is the heart of the toroidal vortex field that defines infinity, physical and non-physical relating to the infinite, the highest, coming into full physical realisation, meaning the physical and non-physical are unified as one whole thing

So if you take music and make the notes their frequency, it is easier understood.

But just listening to the sounds of what feels more negative or positive and neutral. The trinity can be understood that way. Just like the non-physical soul numbers of 3 9 6 have a neutral positive and negative.

And a neutral harmonic, which is not minor nor major but in between, more neutral sound would sound more like this:

It's not c major nor a minor, but d neutral.

But what you are doing is just 1 step more advanced, and one stepp less simple, for the purpose of being free to enjoy more complexity. So what you do with c f and g is if you take c major, then you can move upwards or inwards into an inbetween frequency that can be realised through the f and g, by adding By adding the sharps and flats and replacing them with the most often used notes of abcdfg.

This happens naturally, if you focus on f and g more, because they still sound most similar to major scale in relationship to c major. But not yet fully realised. So you have to add a sharp or flat to fully realise the f and g major scale.

So to change a c major to f major is easy. Changing C major into G major is easy. They are most similar.

But I just take all the notes on one scale of 7 notes of abcdfg and just shift home key to A, and it's minor, shift to C and its major, shift to D and it's neutral. That's it. Those are the 3 points. And it can be found on any frequency relativity you can so want to apply it to, the letters will be named differently, but in essence, vibrationally, it all relates to positive-neutral-negative, 3 9 6.

And there's also in between, minor and neutral and in between major and neutral. Shifting home key to B or E is somewhat minor. And shifting to F and G is somewhat major. So shifting from A minor to B or E minor is easy, as they are most similar, requires adding one flat or sharp.

So you just need to add 1 flat/sharp to shift A minor to B/Eminor and 1 flat/sharp to shift Cmajor to F/Gmajor

That's why I say, if c is major and a is minor, then D is neutral. Cause they all use the same notes. Simply for convenience.

And the shift happens how? You focus on one particular aspect of the fractal, and thus you call it your home key signature. So it's all due to focus, that has been done and allowed now, and how to focus now that determines your experience. So we all know, what do we truely want? What is the best focus? The highest most perfect sound or name of god? The infinite and eternal way of all ways, ever expanding evermore?

As it relates to the vibrational set point of the individual. As everything is vibration. And we feel this energy in motion as emotion. It is our unconditional guidance. The emotion is the most accurate guidance we have, from our greater non-physical consciousness. It is an unconditional infinite and eternal aspect of our physical being. The emotions helps you know where you are focused. If you feel bad, you're focused in opposite, out of harmony and create inbalance for yourself. So there are allot of false notes. And comedians like Mozart, are so full of joy, they actually use the false notes to create comedic funny musical jokes, as in , WWHooops, ! Still joy! Still major. But if you allow the false notes to cause inbalance you go into chaos of fear or despair. So full realisation is not fully allowed, of full allowed aligned harmonic convergence of synchronisity of joy and true allowed knowing of infinite intelligence.

And again, the moment you realise, you are focused in opposition to yourself, you let go, and natural emotional guidance ensues. 

So people used to  call it in religion as the faithless ones. People who have decided to believe in false perspectives which created painful emotion of despair for them, they kill, and then, they are stuck in that discord, like a seal being placed on their heart, they feel it as rust in their heart. Like jim carrey says, a low key of despair, that is constantly present. The way to unlock it, is by god's grace. Forgiveness. And mostly finding a way to forgive yourself. Because God's love is infinite and eternal and expanding evermore. So forgiving yourself, by first realising the mistake you've made, is the way to freedom. Accepting the wrongness of what you've done. But death is also a release of resistant discordant vibration. And meditation is also a way to allow the full realisation without being fallen into despair, after allowed realisation. 

To the physical numbers, left and right, also relate in the center to the 396. There really is not seperate between the physical and non-physical. So we actually got acces to infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, through our own heart emotional guidance system of finding alignment with the greater part of all that we truely are, and we can flow it's inspiration thus then also through our creator minds mechanism. If we learn the art of allowing alignment and releasing resistance. Such as meditation + appreciating. Then you can joyously follow the neverending ever abounding stream of inspiration and ever expansion as our natural state of being in alignment with and flowing our greater non-physical consciousness more fully and freely through us, to take that energy of our soul for the purpose of joyous being and becoming here, to express it and act on it to the best of our ability, with zero expectation or insistence on any particular outcome, as insistence=resistance is a literal law based formula.

But when you say, non-commutative phase logic, I think about our soul being unconditional, and so we are unconditionally loved. Meaning we are guided through the hearts guiding light, as it relates to our soul, in our left heart, which is the actual center of our physical body. No matter what we choose. No matter what path we take. So dao as the source of all creation, we are connected unconditionally, eternally, infinitely, and we are an extension of it, forevermore. Meaning, nothing we choose or do, can ever disconnect us. But we can create temporary inbalance, through our physical form, but we are still always connected, we just pinch ourselves off from that connection temporarily, meaning, we are still connected, but not experience much of the connection, like being in despair/fear, and ignoring the heart's emotions. Because that guidance is still guidance. And only accepting the pain of the emotion, it naturally guides us back to our natural state of being in alignment with the vortex, of being in joy and allowing our natural full realisation. And it is a golden spiral as you say. It is actually a vortexual spiral. As everything exists as such, and can be understood through such.

This fractal is actually a foundational field of the physical time space reality. Groundwork layer, or structure, of our consciousness. Resonating withinitself through this fractal, we focus a small part of our greater non-physical consciousness through this lense, of this fractal pineal gland, pine cone reality. We need the fractal, as a consciousness, in order to create a physical time space reality experience. And we come through the pineal gland, being shapes like a cone, or pineapple, it is a vortex aswell. And as we come into alignment with the vortex, everything falls back into natural harmony. Everything is and can be understood and known by us through this vortex. Everything is based on it, from elemental 2 dimensional consciousness to all life forms, we are all connected in this vortex, which can relate to any other aspect of itself through itself. So all existance comes to know itself from all the different points of view that it has of itself, as all of us, all beings, all of existance.

And again, the vortex is infinite. Just like a fractal is infinite. It connects us to dao. And we feel this clear guided allowed flow of being and becoming, as joy. as our hearts translating this physical and non-physical in perfect alignment and harmonic blending as joy. guidance of our greater non-physical consciousness, translated through our most sophisticated sense of translating energy in motion, into the sense of emotion.

If you say dao is not a fractal, then you are not yet found alignment with the vortex. Through which you can be in alignment with the dao and its infinite nature, then you say, dao is infinite, and life is but a fractal of the whole. One is all, and all is one. You can experience the infinite 9 everywhere, it is like the structure of existance, to simply exist. To be. And through this highest 9 everything exists. Even time. So 9 also gives shape to the yin yang symbol. It is the S curve in between the yin and yang. See how subtle it is? It is as subtle as existance itself. As the "I am" meditation.

So People seek the original name of Dao or God, and some say it is Dao as in the WAY infinite and eternal. Because it cannot be named according to daoist, because it is infinite and eternal. Or some seek a more accurate name resonance for it. Muslims say the original name is Allah. And christians say the angels are singing halleluyah in praise of the highest one. However, they don't understand, the halleluyah halleluyah is actually arabic for u ya allah, u ya allah! which means "AND OH ALLAH, and OH allah!" As in praising the highest one, as in "and OH allah, and oh allah, and Oh Allah!" And oh infinity and oh eternity, and oh all the good things and better things evermore! And all the highest most high names of God becoming higher and greater evermore, as infinite and eternal ever expansion, through this vortexual alignment and natural allowed realisation, evermore higher into the 7 heavens of all dimensions and ever more subtle and high frequency realisations of being and becoming, of evermore greater and specific and broad and deep. As the most expansive, highest, broad mercy and the deepest mercy, most absolute, the furthest most expanded state of being of all of existance as ALL THAT EXISTS, and is being and becoming evermore.

But then there are the bahai people which say the original name is not Allah but Abha, and bh being pronounced almost as a W. awah. Abha. So there is some fine tuning constantly going on. In terms of language, for western language, because everyone has a different point of view. And further reaching into greater clarity and more precise understanding and knowing. As all people reach for greater clarity and understanding and knowing evermore.

But for language, I do not know. But numbers, are simple and easy to understand. 123456789. And 0 literally does not exist. As the function of non-existance is to not exist. So non existance literally by its definition, does not exist. So that which does exist, cannot ever cease to exist. In other words, you can say, in the practical sense, the universe is infinitely efficient. The structure has to be infinitely simple, or otherwise the entire structure would collapse under its own weight. That is why allowing everything is not difficult, but rather the most simple and easy thing one can do. And to understand how simple it really is, is the most difficult thing for a human. We are often used to complicating things, that is the function of our creator minds mechanism, to create limitation for the purpose of further exploration, as existance coming to know itself from all the different points of view that it has of itself. Why create limitation? Just because you can. So all that despair you talk about, of the soul rebels, it actually is not an evil. It is actually such a high innocence, that it cannot be understood by any human ever, only the highest one can understand it, and that is also why there exists such a thing called "day or recomenpense." Because on that day, we meet the highest one, and we come to receive the full realisation of the soul rebel, and so we become creators ourselves. As the ever despairing one already knew, but this was not the original plan, but that's how it played out. And God knows best. So that is why people despise the faithless ones, because they are not ready to bring it to full realisation. So it is a blockage of their path. A forbidden fruit. And you may think you are ready, but you'll just burn yourself in truth, for you are not. No one has been able to do it yet, bringing a soul rebel consciousness into full realisation. If they did, they'd instantly ascend the seven heavens. And day of recompense would instantly errupt. For all being in all of the universe.

So marko rodin, simply teaches the absolute foundations, to children. That's it. It's that simple, as the  rest of what he discovered, can be discovered by any human being all by their selves, and each one can be their own unique benefit to the whole. As everyone and everything belongs in creation. But we are here in this lower dimension, because we need a way to integrate the moreness of all that exists. It is not a permanent place we are here. And yet, the eternal nature and infinite nature can be allowed by us. And so we accelerate through this allowed realisation of joyous being and becoming through the path of all that exists, as the natural flow of ever more and greater and better being and becoming evermore, for the purpose of joyous being and becoming.

Every moment we experience is actually eternal and infinite. The reason we experience change, is because we are actually changing perspective of the 3 foundational laws of existance, 5 billion times per second. So we experience this ever change. As every single here and now new moment, is truely unlike any which has ever been experienced before. You call that the non-commutative phase logic, it is simply the fullness of here and now, which can be experienced as true infinite value in every single here and now moment, uniquely for you, for everyone in full realised relationship to the all. So this absolute uniqueness is what truely allows our natural expansion in full harmony with the all. And that is translated through our most sophisticated energy motional translating mechanism sense of all senses, emotion, of joy. Indicating energy motional alignment of the physical and non-physical. That indicates you are in the vortex. In alignment with it. Flowing with it. Allowing yourself to be and become as it. As all that you truely are! 

1. You exist.

2. All is one, one is all.

3. What you put out, is what you get back.

4. Everything changes. Even change changes into the 3 unchanging laws of existance.

This is basically a fractal. Everything's a fractal.

But that doesn't mean you are stuck in one mode of experiencing only one aspect of the fractal, that is just self imposed resistance and limitation, that exists only through pure innocence. Just like soul rebels. Or the draconian race which base their entire actions on it often. Not because they are evil, just bause they are innocent. Not yet fully realised. Destroying is not powerful, it takes true power to create something new. And thus, your love to all is unconditional, because only through the soul rebels can you ever create something new. Only by finding a way to releasing resistance for the soul rebel. You cannot choose for another, but you can inspire influence. And thus, the greater your love, the greater your ability to give freedom, and offer freedom, because you are the moreness of all that freedom, and thus through your freedom, the soul rebels are no longer soul rebels, but your unique "soulmate" through which you will be able to create infinite and eternal creation evermore. Still fully suported by the source of all creation, and becoming like it. But that is something far faaaar away, not even in this life time.

You are always connected to and inseperable from the highest one. As all that is. So you always got full acces to all that exist, or to your own eternal and infinite source of all creation. Or source energy. Energy which creates worlds. Just need to find alignment with it, be of likeness to it. Such is true prayer, through appreciation. As the angels praise the highest one evermore. Or their infinite nature. They remain perfectly in the vortex, evermore. They are perfect in everyway, and yet also ever expanding, through the source of all creation, always becoming better, also due to our living our life here, that Source becomes all that we ask for. Literally becomes it, and so all the new generations, new souls, come from that new energy, and so life keeps improving for all on this planet. But further more, we are guided by our own soul, greater non-physical consciousness which also becomes all that we ask for, consciously or not. We want something, our soul becomes it. And the more we align with our soul, the better we feel, the better life keeps going for us, ongoingly. For our soul is the breath of the source of all creation. And it flows ever expandingly. It keeps being and becoming ever more. All you gotta to allow the soul realisation to flow through you is to feel better, that's it. That's the communication, the guidance and the allowed realisation of it.

Our ever abounding stream of well being. Through the neutral state, we find greater capability for allowed realisation. Allowing higher more fuller allowed realisation to naturally take place. As that which simply feels better, evermore. People call it transcendental meditation, because most people are transcending their negative focus habbits, which prevents them from realising their natural state of being in joy, automatically effortlessly naturally, joyously, and thus in alignment with the whole of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. And so you flow naturally, easily, effortlessly and joyously, with all of that fuller greater allowed realisations. As being in the vortex, it's called. Being in alignment with your soul trajectory, energy motional stream of thought, of our evermore greater allowed realisation and inspiration from our soul, being in spired, in spirit, in spiraling. In the vortex.

That is how a human becomes god realised. 

71QgjJz-+5L._UX522_.jpg

As marko rodin drawn perfectly in vortex mathematics image above. The compass is 3 9 6, and it penetrates the physical marker where they cross in the center. And out of that center, we feel god realisation as joy. And that is called being in the vortex. G in the center is for God. That's it. Being in alignment with your true nature. As an extension of that which we call god. We already are it, but we have to allow that to be fully realised for us to enjoy our life with all the good things and blessing of the infinite and eternal of our true nature being and becoming evermore, along the path of least resistance, that is the path of most allowance, of being in the vortex. That feels like joy. And love, and true knowing, and freedom, and appreciation.

So you say void is yin yang. You are simply referring to the 9, the highest one, which allows us to expand evermore, as the Source of All Creation is expanding evermore. It is simply to allow yourself to be existance as existance. It includes everything. And so we are capable of integrating everything, as unconditional love. That allows the full realisation of the true forms of all that exists evermore, in evermore greater allowed joy and freedom evermore.

And the illuminati are nothing but a small group of elderly which do bad things to children. That is why feeling fear, is completely idiotic, and therefor you give power to all lesser truth's, which prevent your own fuller greater allowed realisation. Just because someone feels fear, and ignores their emotions, thus they are sealed in their heart, like rust, they can only come back into alignment by accepting the falacy of their being, and thus capable of releasing it, and how will that happen? Through individuals such as your self, who are capable of following the path of least resistance, towards all things wanted evermore. Including the peace, we all seek. It is the minimum requirement for full realisation. Because when one dies, there is only peace and more, evermore... But when one meditates, the same thing is realised in physical form, and that is the whole point. So that you can truely CONSCIOUSLY DREAM THIS DREAM. To be here as you intended before you came into physical form. And realise the FULL MEMORY and realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming here and now evermore expandingly, which then is capable of being fully realised by you through joy. For without the accurate emotional indicator of joy, good feeling positive emotions, you're not translating the true path, just a lesser allowed resistant perspective of it, and that is the guidance, of your emotional heart, the true center of your being, through which god realisation is allowed to flow.

And so, nothing can make sense ever, unless you are capable of finding alignment with the true realisations evermore. Of doing nothing, and leaving nothing undone. Of unconditional alignment. Unconditional true knowing. True realisation of true being and becoming. Unconditionally. Meaning, you care so much about how you feel, that you focus unconditionally into alignment with your greater non-physical consciousness, or that which you call God or Dao or your Soul even. Meaning, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, you be joy. You be all that you call good, and your focus is on it, unconditionally. You praise the highest one, unconditionally. And you always act fully in spirit. Inspired. And staying in alignment with it, at all times, to achieve that which millions out of alignment cannot. As the true compass always pointing forward, like the 9 9 9 9 9. Which flows in evermore beautiful ways. Like the S curve, always in spiraling motion. Of full allowed realisation and integration of true knowing of true joy and love. Unconditional love. Meaning, unconditional full allowed realisation. Deliberate creation. True being and becoming. evermore.

And why do i say all this? Because it is simple. To help people understand, that to feel better, is all that is required. No matter how bad you feel, emotionally, you can always find alignment back into full realisation, by simply feeling better, even slightly better. As that is the emotional guidance. And that is the path of lesser resistance and that is the path of least resistance. Then in no time, you will feel good again, regardless of the conditions. Because you have your emotional guidance system, unconditionally active. For even if you feel neutral, you can still allow full realisation, by allowing yourself to feel better. 

You simply exist here to enjoy life! That's it! How you do that is all up to you, and unique to you. But we are all blessed. And all unconditionally loved. And all fully supported in all that we want evermore. Just gotta trust your emotions, so when you find a perspective that feels good, you can trust it and thus allow it to be more fully realised. And when you feel bad, then simply more easily let go of the resistance, that causes you to perceive a resistant perspective. You cannot change the conditions of your life. You are also not here to create the conditions. Your greater non-physical consciousness does that for you. You allow your cocreation through joy. Through all the things you love evermore. And if you allow joy then simply guide you unconditionally, then you will realise, every and all conditions for yourself. Of evermore greater allowed being and becoming, of evermore greater allowed realisations of joy. 

And then you will understand, whenever you feel bad, you are simply misunderstanding. So blessed be negative emotion. It helps you know! You got something to allow the realisation of it, and feel joy thus evermore! No need to worry that joy is not there. It always is. Just waiting for you to allow it. However you will. 

So take your hearts emotion, and let it speak about you alone. How you perceive. Not how things actually are. Because you create those conditions, only more, by perceiving them the way you perceive them. But if your perception feels bad, then you will not enjoy your own creation, ever, because there is resistance. Then simply find a way to look at it that feels better, ongoingly, untill you do feel good, and then you realise the whole of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. Because the full allowed realisation is flowing to you at all times. How you allow it, is how you realise it. And when you focus in resistance, you cannot allow it, so you feel bad. Then you know, time to release resistance. Not surrendering who you are. Allowing ALL that you truely are. You surrender the perspective which does not allow you to allow your natural realisation of all being and becoming evermore in joy and freedom. And thus that perspective feels bad, so you reach for a perspective that feels better, and thus you allow it to come back into natural full allowed realisation. 

The Secret of the Greek Miracle: An Analysis of the Harmonics in
Archytas' Doubling of the Cube

by Drew Hempel, MA

Wherein I present a hitherto unknown harmonic solution to Archytas
discovery of the continuum, the basis for the Greek Miracle.

Professor K Saito in his essay "Doubling the cube : a new
interpretation of its significance for early Greek geometry", Historia
Math. 22 (2) (1995), 119-137 notes that "Strangely enough, in contrast
to the abundance of solutions for inserting two mean proportionals, we
have little testimony on how Hippocrates' reduction was proved in
antiquity." Saito establishes that the usual proof presented for
doubling the cube ( i.e. WR Knorr) is not accurate since the technique
used was actually a process Saito calls "reduction to linear ratio."
Saito warns against the usual projection of modern mathematics onto
Archytas' proof: "At any rate, one should be wary of invoking the use
of the multiplicate and compound ratios in reconstructing early Greek
geometry, since these methods appeared to have been developed later
and are not directly supported by pre-Euclidean documentary evidence."

The proofs given for doubling the cube have thus far relied on
techniques that leave out the connection between the continued
fraction of Hippocrates and the multiplication of ratios as magnitude,
discovered by Eudoxus and used by Archytas. For example
Professor Barnabas B. Hughes in his essay "Hippocrates and Archytas
Double the Cube," The College Mathematics Journal, 1989:
"Unfortunately, Hippocrates did not say how the two mean proportionals
were to be found." Even Saito, while giving the geometric foundation
for Hippocrates' continued proportion proof, does not elaborate on how
the continued proportion, A:X::X:Y::Y:2A was then used algebraically
for doubling the cube. This later technique of continuum, based on
dynamics, is nothing less than the "Greek Miracle" itself, yet there
remains a vital missing link. As math Professor Luigi Borzacchini notes on the Historia Matematica listserve:
"In other words when music theory paved the road toward the discovery of incommensurability the idea of geometric magnitude was too clumsy to develop and even to understand such discovery, and it was exactly the possibility of the
geometric drawing of a not-existent music interval to foster the
development of the Aristotelean continuity." (that's his unedited
Italian to English comment from "Music and Incommensurability", Luigi
Borzacchini, Wed, 18 Aug 1999).

Professor Borzacchini introduced online his research on music and
incommensurability, what he called the possible "secret of the sect."
There followed a very engaged discussion of this issue, including David Fowler, author of The Mathematics of Plato's Academy, with one mathematician, Robert Tragesser, noting that Karl Popper starts a book by emphasizing the central role of music in the discovery of incommensurability. To understand the importance of this music
"vanishing mediator" for science we should consider that, in contrast
to the relatively modern dynamic continuum relying on irrational magnitude, the
use of infinitesimals, for calculus, has been traced by Professor Abraham Seidenberg back to 1800 BC, in Egypt, India, Babylon and China. (A. Seidenberg, "On the Volume of a Sphere," Archive for History of Exact Sciences, 1988, published posthumously). Professor Saito, in a follow-up analysis, goes so far as to debunk the mainstream interpretation of pre-Eudoxan analysis of proportions in
his "Phantom Theories of pre-Eudoxean Proportion," Science in Context
(2003). In other words Heath and all the other science commentaries
on Euclid are wrong. Saito states: "Heath's...position could be more
consistent if he extended this argument to the whole of Books V and
VI. In fact, these books can be better understood as description and
justification of techniques in geometry concerning proportion, not as
presentation of theorems about ratio and proportion in the abstract."

But it is recognized that the main technique used for the "reduction
to linear ratio" proof was the use of music ratios yet the details has
thus far been ignored, although Professor Luigi Borzacchini raised the
issue and he responded, by mail, to a preliminary music proof I sent
him back around 2001. Professor Michael Allen in his book Nuptial
Arithmetic: Marsilio Ficino's Commentary on the Fatal Number in Book
VIII of Plato's 'Republic' (1994) gives direct evidence for how music
ratios were the central idea in launching modern science. Stuart
Isacoff's book Temperament details how the ratio 5/4, as an extension
of the Pythagorean Tetrad, was the key for the Renaissance, since it
approximates the value cube root of two. This conversion of music
ratios to irrational fraction is further analyzed by music Professor
Emeritus Ernest McClain in his book The Pythagorean Plato as well as
Burkert who emphasizes the "reduction to linear ratio" technique:
"The important thing in Pythagorean musical theory was not the
function of the proportion but the meaningful numbers," Professor
Walter Burkert ( Lore and Science in Ancient Pythagoreanism ,
1972:400).

David Fowler notes in his Mathematics of Plato's Academy: "...the manipulations of music theory seem to depend fundamentally on the operation of compounding, an operation which seems to pose some serious problems for mathematicians. My purely speculative suggestion...is that music theory might plausibly give some help with this problem." (p. 146). Fowler certainly takes a close look at the connection between continued ratio and the concept of compounding proportions which later lead to incommensurability but again no direct music ratios are plugged into the equation. He states, "In the event, it will turn out that this contribution from music to mathematics is negligible or non-existent, but nevertheless the idea is worth trying." (p. 138).

So let's try again.

What we are given for the continued proportion are the phonetic
symbols of the ratios, attributed to the sides of the cubes. So the
online essay "Duplication of the Cube," from McGill University
mathematicians, Francois Rivest and Stephane Zafirov, notes:
Hippocrates showed that the problem could be reduced to that of finding
two mean proportionals: if for a given line segment of length a it is
necessary to find x such that x cubed = 2a cubed, line segments of
lengths x and y respectively may be sought such that a:x = x:y = y:2a;
for then a cubed/x cubed = (a/x) cubed = (a/x)(x/y)(y/2a) = a/2a =
1/2. Pamela Brister in her 1995 online mathforum article on Duplicating the Cube notes: "Hippocrates of Chino (a Pythagorean mathematician) in 440 BC ... declared that the problem could be solved if 2 successive mean proportional line
segments were found between a given segment and another twice its
length. He gave the equation a : x = x : y = y : 2*a. Hence if a is
the side of the original cube, then x = cubic root(2*a) is the side of
it's volumetric double. Unfortunately, Hippocrates did not say how the
2 mean proportionals were to be found...." University of St. Andrews
math department gives the same description, again without the actual
numbers plugged into the equation: "(i) To find a cube whose ratio to
a given cube equals the ratio of two given lines. Now Hippocrates
reduced the problem to the following: (ii) Given two lines, find two
mean proportionals between them. i.e. given lines a, b find x, y such
that a : x = x : y = y : b. Now it is easy with our modern
understanding of ratio to see that (i) and (ii) are equivalent. For
a cubed : x cubed = (a:x) cubed = (a : x)(x : y)(y :B)= a : b. Thus
if we are given a cube with side a and want to construct a cube b : a times
the volume, we need to construct the cube of side x." And finally, just
to really clarify this trick business of compounding ratios, here's
how Wilber Richard Knorr's The Ancient Tradition of Geometric
Problems (1986) describes the equation: "Hippocrates' insight is of
course not restricted to lines assumed in a 2:1 ratio. If for any two
given lines, A and B, we can insert the two mean
proportionals, X and Y, then A:X = X:Y=Y:B. Thus, by compounding the
ratios, one has (A:X)cubed = (A:X)(X:Y)(Y:B), that is, A cubed:X cubed
= A:B. Thus, X will be the side of a cube in the given ratio (B:A) to
the given cube (A cubed)."

It's this key value in the continued proportion, A:X::X:Y::Y:2A with X
as the cube root of two that gives the lead for the music ratio
solution. Normally this connection between the harmonic proportions
and the geometric solution is not made but Bruce Director in his
online book Riemann for Anti-Dummies, clarifies the connection: "As
can be seen from the solutions to doubling the cube by Archytas and
Menaechmus, the harmonic relationship among these powers reflects a
characteristic curvature, that, when projected onto straight lines,
produces the relationships the Pythagoreans recognized as the
arithmetic, geometric and sub-contrary, (or harmonic) means. The
arithmetic mean is three numbers related by a common difference: c - a
= b - c, or, c = 1/2 (a+B). Geometrically, it is represented by the
half-way point along a line; musically it corresponds to the interval
of the fifth. The geometric mean is three numbers in constant
proportion: a:b::b:c. Geometrically it is represented by the middle
square between two squares; musically it corresponds to the Lydian
interval. The harmonic mean is the inverse of the arithmetic mean: 1/c
= 1/2(1/a+1/b). It is expressed geometrically in the hyperbola and
musically by the interval of the fourth. These harmonic relationships
are number shadows cast by the curved onto the straight. (See Riemann
for Anti-Dummies 33. EIR website.)

When it's contended that the "Pythagoreans recognized" the harmonic,
geometric and arithmetic means there must be the correction that in
fact these means were the innovation of Archytas to create the Greek
Miracle. Dr. Alan C. Bowen details how Archytas developed these means
from Pythagorean harmonics (from "The Minor Sixth (8:5) in Early Greek
Harmonic Science", by Alan C. Bowen, The American Journal of Philology, 1978:

"Archytas defined the genera of the tetrachord by a procedure
involving the division of the fifth (3:2) into a minor third (6:5) and
a major third (5:4), and of the fourth (4:3) into a septimal third
(7:6) and a major tone (8:7)....The fifth is partitioned according to
an arithmetic mean (3:2=6:5:4) and the fourth, according to a harmonic
mean (4:3=28:24:21).

"In other words, the minor sixth is derivable from the fifth because
it is a major third less than an octave [(2/1)/(5/4) = (8/5)] and a
minor third more than a fourth [(8/5)/(6/5) = (4/3)]."

Archytas could not use 5:8 (the ratio of the minor Sixth as measured
by frequency, not string length) because he had to extend the harmonic
ratios to beyond the octave in order to derive the minor sixth and
perfect 4th. As Bowen states, "For it was during this time that scales
of a double octave magnitude, i.e. the Greater Perfect System, were
constructed to facilitate the analysis of melody." The Greater Perfect
System, using two octaves, was the extension of the ratios by Archytas
as a transition to magnitude since now the middle of the octave,
normally the irrational square root of two as 9/8 cubed, could be turned into just 2:1.

Dr. Bowen clarifies:

"Any who doubt that the musical ratios are all of greater inequality,
i.e., that the antecedent or first term in each is greater than the
consequent or second term, should consult Archytas DK 47 B 2. This
Fragment requires that the ratios be of this form if the assertions
about the three means [arithmetic, harmonic and geometric] are to be
true. Accordingly, the ratios assigned to the octave, fifth, fourth
and minor sixth, must be 2:1, 3:2, 4:3 and 8:5, and not 1:2, 2:3, 3:4
and 5:8, respectively, as Mosshammer and others would have
them. Indeed, there is early proof deriving from the Pythagorean
school that intervals, such as the fifths, which are represented by
superparticular ratios cannot be partitioned into any number of equal
subintervals because the terms of these ratios admit no number of
geometric means. Consider now the question of the status of the ratio
(8:5) in the Pythagorean harmonic science that dates from the late
fifth century B.C. to the time of Apollodorus. One should not expect
that this ratio was recognized as melodic by every school of
Pythagorean musical theory. For example those who sought to derive
all the musical ratios from the Tetrad of the decad by compounding and
dividing the ratios of the primary and most familiar intervals, the
concords of the octave, fifth and fourth, would find the minor sixth
unascertainable.There is reason to believe that these were supplied
by Archytas in the early fourth century B.C."

At this juncture it should be pointed out that the interval of the fifth as the arithmetic mean, while representing geometrically the midpoint of a line ( 1.5), in fact is the value 2/3 -- not 1/2. Conversely while the geometric mean is represented as "the middle square between two squares," musically it is the midpoint of a line or string (what should be the arithmetic mean) -- the tritone interval between the fifth and the fourth. I clarify this incongruity because it appears that the Greek Miracle depends on a conversion, an actual changing of the number order from 5:8 to 8:5 so that symmetric phonetic symbols have commutative correspondance with number, at the expense of the actual geometric value of the asymmetric harmonics found in the Law of Pythagoras. Only when the interval of the fifth, as the arithmetic mean, is extended to the octave plus the fifth, is the harmonic, as the interval twelve, a symmetrical reduction of the line or string into thirds.

Here's how H. Steinhaus describes the difference in his Mathematical Snapshots: "Between F and G lies F-sharp (the black key in the very center of the octave): the ratio between C and F-sharp is the same as between F-sharp and high C, amounting to an augmented fourth. If we call x the ratio F-sharp:C, we get x squared = 2, hence x = square root of two, which is an irrational number." (p. 44).

To give further background for the derivation of the asymmetric Law of
Pythagoras, the natural overtones, here's how Professor Michael Hudson
describes the difference of arithmetic and geometric progression in music:
"Archytas emphasized that there were different kinds of proportion. Simple arithmetic proportion is characterized by the progressions 1, 2, 3, 4, or 2, 4, 6, 8. Each number in the series stands an equal distance from the next. On a graph this progression appears as a straight line.... But this is not how musical scales
work. Whatever the key or clef, the relative proportions among the
intervals and string lengths remain constant as they are transposed
higher or lower. Each octave is double the frequency (or half the
string length) of the tonic ( i.e., from C to C' or from G to G'),
while the interval of the fifth (C to G, or C' to G') sounds always in
the ratio of 3:2. Musical intervals rise by a process of
multiplication (and descend by division). Thus, the proportions
between the intervals remain constant, being doubled or otherwise
multiplied in the ratio 2, 4, 8, 16 and so forth. This is known as
geometric proportion. On a chart, this exponential series looks like
an ascending wave."

Professor Michael Hudson continues: "An octave can be doubled by
multiplying by twos, but this will only generate the same note on
every higher frequencies. To generate the entire scale by means of the
Circle of Fifths (3/2), the number three is needed. The musician
proceeds from C to G, and then to D, by multiplying 3/2 by 3/2 = 9/4.
The octave of "4" is 8; hence, 9/4 (D'/C) = 9/8 (D'/C'). The entire
circle of fifths may be generated by keeping even powers of 2 (i.e.,
2n) in the denominator, while the numerator is expanded by 3p."

"Music as an Analogy for Economic Order in Classical Antiquity" by Dr.
Michael Hudson, in Jürgen Backhaus (ed.), Karl Bücher. Theory,
History, Anthropology, Non-Market Economies (Marburg:Metropolis Verlag
2000): pp. 113-35

So we can see that the ratio 9/8 was created only after the octave was
doubled for the purpose of geometric mean. Although the later Pythagoreans used the ratio 9/8 for tuning it must be emphasized that the early Pythagoreans did not use the D' above the octave. Why? Because the ratio 9/4,
reduced to 9/8, is not of the Tetrad. As Professor Andre Barbera
notes: "Orthodox Pythagorean theory recognizes five consonances: fourth, fifth, octave, twelfth, and double octave; and these are represented by the
multiple and superparticular ratios from the tetrad. The number 8
obviously does not belong to the tetrad." from "The Consonant Eleventh and
the Expansion of the Musical Tetractys: A Study of Ancient
Pythagoreanism," by André Barbera, Journal of Music Theory, 1984.

Barbera does note that Archytas used the Babylonian tetrachord, an
extension of the tetrad, 6:8::9:12 whereby 8 is the geometric mean and
9 is the arithmetic mean between 6 and 12. We see further
confirmation that this use of 9:8 is an innovation of Archytas and Eudoxus in
"Pythagorean Mathematics and Music," by Richard L. Crocker, The
Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 1963. Crocker notes that
R. P. Winnington-Ingram's, "Aristoxenos and the Intervals of
Greek Music," (1932) as an article "admits that the pre-Platonic theorists
used the tone 8:9 to construct a scale, but for some reason is reluctant to
attribute this construction to the pythagoreans."

We can see a close analogy between the Hippocratic continued
proportion used for doubling the cube, A:X::X:Y::Y:2A and the tetrachord from Babylonian math, 6:8::9:12. It is in this analogy that the original symmetry between phonetic letters and number arose because in "orthodox" Pythagoreanism C to G is 2:3 while G to C is 3:4, in violation of the commutative prinicple. And indeed Archytas applied his equation whereby the Arthmetic Mean times the Harmonic Mean equals the Geometric Mean squared in order to double the cube. Plugging in the values 1 and 2 for A and B the GM is the square root of two, approximated as 9/8 cubed, giving a music interval proof for incommensurability.

For further clarification let's quote a Truman State University review on Scriba, Christoph J. "Mathematics and music." (Danish) Normat 38 (1990), no. 1, 3--17, 52:

"The author discusses the relationship between mathematics and music
from Pythagorean through modern times. His story begins in in
Pythagorean times, and as he explains, the notes of the musical scale
were then determined by the ratio of a perfect fifth, i.e. 3:2. Twelve
intervals of a fifth are roughly equal to seven octaves, but are in
reality slightly more than seven octaves, the discrepancy being the
"Pythagorean comma" of 312:219, or roughly 74:73. Whole steps in the
scale were in the ratio 9:8, and half steps were in the ratio 256:243.
Thus two half steps were slightly less than one whole step. In fact,
Philolaus noted that one whole note is equal to two half notes plus a
Pythagorean comma. Archytas showed that intervals like the octave 2:1,
fifth 3:2, fourth 4:3, and whole tone 9:8, or any other interval in
the ratio (n+1):n cannot in fact be divided with rational numbers into
two equal intervals. However, he noted that the product of the
arithmetic mean and the harmonic mean is equal to the square of the
geometric mean, so this gave a way of dividing the fifth of 3:2 into
the product of 5:4 and 6:5. 5:4 can be thought of as a major third,
and 6:5 can be though of as a minor third. So the ratio 3:2 is divided
as 6:5:4. Similarly, the fourth of 4:3 can be divided into the product
of 7:6 and 8:7, so the ratio 4:3 is divided as 8:7:6. The interval 7:6
can be though of as a shrunken minor third and 8:7 can be though of as
an enlarged whole tone. Scriba suggests that the germs of the idea of
making this division lie with the Babylonians."

Now finally we can proceed to the actual continued proportion proof
using music harmonics. If the cube root of two is the value for X and
if the cube root of two was approximated as the music ratio 5/4 then
A:X::X:Y::Y:2A with A as 1 and 2A as 2 and X as the cube root of two
gives the following result. By doubling the octave to 4, so that
Archytas could apply his geometric mean, the continued proportion of
Hippocrates can also be cubed so that A is 1 and 2A is 8 and the
proportion is 1:2::2:4::4:8. Since the cube root of this equation
means that X equals 5/4 then the cube root of four, as Y, gives the
harmonic ratio of 8:5, the complimentary opposite of 5/4 (the
major Third, 5/4, is inverted as the minor Sixth, 8:5).

1:5/4::5/4:8/5::8/5:2.

That's the secret of the Greek Miracle -- converting Pythagorean
harmonics into the continuum.

It should be noted that the Golden Ratio A:B::B:A + B must
have the order reversed to A - B for a quadratic solution using zero.
The Harmonic Mean also does not work if zero is used. For the 8:5
Pentgram as the original origin for the discovery of incommensurability,
via "mutual subtraction" of side lengths using the 60-based number
system (and not the continued proportion Pythagorean Theorem proof in Euclid) see, "The Discovery of Incommensurability by Hippasus of Metapontum," by Kurt Von Fritz, The Annals of Mathematics, 1945. The Fibonacci Number series, 1,1,2,3,5,8 must have its order reversed to 8:5 (see H.E. Huntley's Divine
Proportion) to achieve the quadratic-based irrational Golden Ratio --
for the same reason that enabled Archytas to approximate the square
root of two as 9/8 cubed, and to double the cube, using 5/4. Robert Lawlor's book Sacred Geometry gives further connections between music, Archytas, and the Golden Ratio.

The Golden Ratio, which "governs black holes" (Dr. Mario Livio), and is found in special relativity, can now be seen to arise from the inversion of the minor Sixth music interval, from 5:8 to 8:5. This simple harmonics analysis of the doubling of the cube reveals a paradox in symmetry that appears to be on the order of Heisenberg's discovery of uncertainty. As Guy Murchie describes in his book Music of the Spheres, Heisenberg considered extremely long radio waves but they would be blind to the position of the electron since energy is proportional to frequency. From uncertainty came Max Born's discovery of the violation of the commutative principle, just as in the Pythagorean Tetrad whereby C to G is 2/3 and G to C is 3/4. More recent applications of nonlinear resonance enables the creation of acoustoelectric energy from the pressure of bones. Maybe the orthodox Pythagorean shamans were correct after all.

Kepler's use of 3/5 (Major Sixth), from the Golden Ratio pentagram, and 5/4, based on sacred geometry applied to music, was then considered to the basis for his "major and minor modes" of the Solar System. The extension of his sacred circle-equilateral tetrad symbol to 5/4 creates an ellipse -- due to the inherent complimentary opposite principles that Kepler found in the Golden Ratio method of exhaustion proof. (for futher discussion see, "Kepler's Celestial Music," by D. P. Walker, Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes, 1967).

Bruce J. Brackenridge sums up the mystery of asymmetry in his article, stating: "Thus the pentagon is the archetypal figure of generation itself." ("Kepler, elliptical orbits, and celestial circularity: A study in the persistence of metaphysical commitment," Annals of Science, Volume 39, Number 2, March 1982 , pp. 117-143).

Although I couldn't find which of Sir Karl Popper's 50 books kicks off with an ode to Pythagorean music as the key to incommensurability I did discover a kicker from one of his final speeches: "Of all Schrodinger's precursors, Kepler is the only one who foresaw that harmony - resonance - holds the world together." (from All Life is Problem Solving by Karl Popper, Routledge, 1999, p. 75).

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

een C and a minor is also D and E, not just F and G, not to mention the sharps and flats.

If you want to consider "neutral" in terms of Western major/minor modes in equal-tempered tuning then a good book is Erno Lendvai's book on Bartok. I wrot

Oh yeah, I ment D. I miswrote f/g.

f and g are just closely related to c major if you wanna shift notes, but this is all relative. You can make any note anything you want it to be. You see, everything in existance is relative.

And the most important relativity is always here and now, you physical, and YOU non-physical.

How do you define the relativity between those two? Emotion.

And as you say, when we feel love all the time, as a humanity, then the two are perfectly blended. And so we basically experience being in the 5th dimension all of the time. It's similar to conscious dreaming, but while being awake, in my experience.

Edited by Everything

22 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

by Drew Hempel, MA

Wherein I present a hitherto unknown harmonic solution to Archytas
discovery of the continuum, the basis for the Greek Miracle.

Professor K Saito in his essay "Doubling the cube : a new
interpretation of its significance for early Greek geometry", Historia
Math. 22 (2) (1995), 119-137 notes that "Strangely enough, in contrast
to the abundance of solutions for inserting two mean proportionals, we
have little testimony on how Hippocrates' reduction was proved in
antiquity." Saito establishes that the usual proof presented for
doubling the cube ( i.e. WR Knorr) is not accurate since the technique
used was actually a process Saito calls "reduction to linear ratio."
Saito warns against the usual projection of modern mathematics onto
Archytas' proof: "At any rate, one should be wary of invoking the use
of the multiplicate and compound ratios in reconstructing early Greek
geometry, since these methods appeared to have been developed later
and are not directly supported by pre-Euclidean documentary evidence."

The proofs given for doubling the cube have thus far relied on
techniques that leave out the connection between the continued
fraction of Hippocrates and the multiplication of ratios as magnitude,
discovered by Eudoxus and used by Archytas. For example
Professor Barnabas B. Hughes in his essay "Hippocrates and Archytas
Double the Cube," The College Mathematics Journal, 1989:
"Unfortunately, Hippocrates did not say how the two mean proportionals
were to be found." Even Saito, while giving the geometric foundation
for Hippocrates' continued proportion proof, does not elaborate on how
the continued proportion, A:X::X:Y::Y:2A was then used algebraically
for doubling the cube. This later technique of continuum, based on
dynamics, is nothing less than the "Greek Miracle" itself, yet there
remains a vital missing link. As math Professor Luigi Borzacchini notes on the Historia Matematica listserve:
"In other words when music theory paved the road toward the discovery of incommensurability the idea of geometric magnitude was too clumsy to develop and even to understand such discovery, and it was exactly the possibility of the
geometric drawing of a not-existent music interval to foster the
development of the Aristotelean continuity." (that's his unedited
Italian to English comment from "Music and Incommensurability", Luigi
Borzacchini, Wed, 18 Aug 1999).

Professor Borzacchini introduced online his research on music and
incommensurability, what he called the possible "secret of the sect."
There followed a very engaged discussion of this issue, including David Fowler, author of The Mathematics of Plato's Academy, with one mathematician, Robert Tragesser, noting that Karl Popper starts a book by emphasizing the central role of music in the discovery of incommensurability. To understand the importance of this music
"vanishing mediator" for science we should consider that, in contrast
to the relatively modern dynamic continuum relying on irrational magnitude, the
use of infinitesimals, for calculus, has been traced by Professor Abraham Seidenberg back to 1800 BC, in Egypt, India, Babylon and China. (A. Seidenberg, "On the Volume of a Sphere," Archive for History of Exact Sciences, 1988, published posthumously). Professor Saito, in a follow-up analysis, goes so far as to debunk the mainstream interpretation of pre-Eudoxan analysis of proportions in
his "Phantom Theories of pre-Eudoxean Proportion," Science in Context
(2003). In other words Heath and all the other science commentaries
on Euclid are wrong. Saito states: "Heath's...position could be more
consistent if he extended this argument to the whole of Books V and
VI. In fact, these books can be better understood as description and
justification of techniques in geometry concerning proportion, not as
presentation of theorems about ratio and proportion in the abstract."

But it is recognized that the main technique used for the "reduction
to linear ratio" proof was the use of music ratios yet the details has
thus far been ignored, although Professor Luigi Borzacchini raised the
issue and he responded, by mail, to a preliminary music proof I sent
him back around 2001. Professor Michael Allen in his book Nuptial
Arithmetic: Marsilio Ficino's Commentary on the Fatal Number in Book
VIII of Plato's 'Republic' (1994) gives direct evidence for how music
ratios were the central idea in launching modern science. Stuart
Isacoff's book Temperament details how the ratio 5/4, as an extension
of the Pythagorean Tetrad, was the key for the Renaissance, since it
approximates the value cube root of two. This conversion of music
ratios to irrational fraction is further analyzed by music Professor
Emeritus Ernest McClain in his book The Pythagorean Plato as well as
Burkert who emphasizes the "reduction to linear ratio" technique:
"The important thing in Pythagorean musical theory was not the
function of the proportion but the meaningful numbers," Professor
Walter Burkert ( Lore and Science in Ancient Pythagoreanism ,
1972:400).

David Fowler notes in his Mathematics of Plato's Academy: "...the manipulations of music theory seem to depend fundamentally on the operation of compounding, an operation which seems to pose some serious problems for mathematicians. My purely speculative suggestion...is that music theory might plausibly give some help with this problem." (p. 146). Fowler certainly takes a close look at the connection between continued ratio and the concept of compounding proportions which later lead to incommensurability but again no direct music ratios are plugged into the equation. He states, "In the event, it will turn out that this contribution from music to mathematics is negligible or non-existent, but nevertheless the idea is worth trying." (p. 138).

So let's try again.

What we are given for the continued proportion are the phonetic
symbols of the ratios, attributed to the sides of the cubes. So the
online essay "Duplication of the Cube," from McGill University
mathematicians, Francois Rivest and Stephane Zafirov, notes:
Hippocrates showed that the problem could be reduced to that of finding
two mean proportionals: if for a given line segment of length a it is
necessary to find x such that x cubed = 2a cubed, line segments of
lengths x and y respectively may be sought such that a:x = x:y = y:2a;
for then a cubed/x cubed = (a/x) cubed = (a/x)(x/y)(y/2a) = a/2a =
1/2. Pamela Brister in her 1995 online mathforum article on Duplicating the Cube notes: "Hippocrates of Chino (a Pythagorean mathematician) in 440 BC ... declared that the problem could be solved if 2 successive mean proportional line
segments were found between a given segment and another twice its
length. He gave the equation a : x = x : y = y : 2*a. Hence if a is
the side of the original cube, then x = cubic root(2*a) is the side of
it's volumetric double. Unfortunately, Hippocrates did not say how the
2 mean proportionals were to be found...." University of St. Andrews
math department gives the same description, again without the actual
numbers plugged into the equation: "(i) To find a cube whose ratio to
a given cube equals the ratio of two given lines. Now Hippocrates
reduced the problem to the following: (ii) Given two lines, find two
mean proportionals between them. i.e. given lines a, b find x, y such
that a : x = x : y = y : b. Now it is easy with our modern
understanding of ratio to see that (i) and (ii) are equivalent. For
a cubed : x cubed = (a:x) cubed = (a : x)(x : y)(y :B)= a : b. Thus
if we are given a cube with side a and want to construct a cube b : a times
the volume, we need to construct the cube of side x." And finally, just
to really clarify this trick business of compounding ratios, here's
how Wilber Richard Knorr's The Ancient Tradition of Geometric
Problems (1986) describes the equation: "Hippocrates' insight is of
course not restricted to lines assumed in a 2:1 ratio. If for any two
given lines, A and B, we can insert the two mean
proportionals, X and Y, then A:X = X:Y=Y:B. Thus, by compounding the
ratios, one has (A:X)cubed = (A:X)(X:Y)(Y:B), that is, A cubed:X cubed
= A:B. Thus, X will be the side of a cube in the given ratio (B:A) to
the given cube (A cubed)."

It's this key value in the continued proportion, A:X::X:Y::Y:2A with X
as the cube root of two that gives the lead for the music ratio
solution. Normally this connection between the harmonic proportions
and the geometric solution is not made but Bruce Director in his
online book Riemann for Anti-Dummies, clarifies the connection: "As
can be seen from the solutions to doubling the cube by Archytas and
Menaechmus, the harmonic relationship among these powers reflects a
characteristic curvature, that, when projected onto straight lines,
produces the relationships the Pythagoreans recognized as the
arithmetic, geometric and sub-contrary, (or harmonic) means. The
arithmetic mean is three numbers related by a common difference: c - a
= b - c, or, c = 1/2 (a+B). Geometrically, it is represented by the
half-way point along a line; musically it corresponds to the interval
of the fifth. The geometric mean is three numbers in constant
proportion: a:b::b:c. Geometrically it is represented by the middle
square between two squares; musically it corresponds to the Lydian
interval. The harmonic mean is the inverse of the arithmetic mean: 1/c
= 1/2(1/a+1/b). It is expressed geometrically in the hyperbola and
musically by the interval of the fourth. These harmonic relationships
are number shadows cast by the curved onto the straight. (See Riemann
for Anti-Dummies 33. EIR website.)

When it's contended that the "Pythagoreans recognized" the harmonic,
geometric and arithmetic means there must be the correction that in
fact these means were the innovation of Archytas to create the Greek
Miracle. Dr. Alan C. Bowen details how Archytas developed these means
from Pythagorean harmonics (from "The Minor Sixth (8:5) in Early Greek
Harmonic Science", by Alan C. Bowen, The American Journal of Philology, 1978:

"Archytas defined the genera of the tetrachord by a procedure
involving the division of the fifth (3:2) into a minor third (6:5) and
a major third (5:4), and of the fourth (4:3) into a septimal third
(7:6) and a major tone (8:7)....The fifth is partitioned according to
an arithmetic mean (3:2=6:5:4) and the fourth, according to a harmonic
mean (4:3=28:24:21).

"In other words, the minor sixth is derivable from the fifth because
it is a major third less than an octave [(2/1)/(5/4) = (8/5)] and a
minor third more than a fourth [(8/5)/(6/5) = (4/3)]."

Archytas could not use 5:8 (the ratio of the minor Sixth as measured
by frequency, not string length) because he had to extend the harmonic
ratios to beyond the octave in order to derive the minor sixth and
perfect 4th. As Bowen states, "For it was during this time that scales
of a double octave magnitude, i.e. the Greater Perfect System, were
constructed to facilitate the analysis of melody." The Greater Perfect
System, using two octaves, was the extension of the ratios by Archytas
as a transition to magnitude since now the middle of the octave,
normally the irrational square root of two as 9/8 cubed, could be turned into just 2:1.

Dr. Bowen clarifies:

"Any who doubt that the musical ratios are all of greater inequality,
i.e., that the antecedent or first term in each is greater than the
consequent or second term, should consult Archytas DK 47 B 2. This
Fragment requires that the ratios be of this form if the assertions
about the three means [arithmetic, harmonic and geometric] are to be
true. Accordingly, the ratios assigned to the octave, fifth, fourth
and minor sixth, must be 2:1, 3:2, 4:3 and 8:5, and not 1:2, 2:3, 3:4
and 5:8, respectively, as Mosshammer and others would have
them. Indeed, there is early proof deriving from the Pythagorean
school that intervals, such as the fifths, which are represented by
superparticular ratios cannot be partitioned into any number of equal
subintervals because the terms of these ratios admit no number of
geometric means. Consider now the question of the status of the ratio
(8:5) in the Pythagorean harmonic science that dates from the late
fifth century B.C. to the time of Apollodorus. One should not expect
that this ratio was recognized as melodic by every school of
Pythagorean musical theory. For example those who sought to derive
all the musical ratios from the Tetrad of the decad by compounding and
dividing the ratios of the primary and most familiar intervals, the
concords of the octave, fifth and fourth, would find the minor sixth
unascertainable.There is reason to believe that these were supplied
by Archytas in the early fourth century B.C."

At this juncture it should be pointed out that the interval of the fifth as the arithmetic mean, while representing geometrically the midpoint of a line ( 1.5), in fact is the value 2/3 -- not 1/2. Conversely while the geometric mean is represented as "the middle square between two squares," musically it is the midpoint of a line or string (what should be the arithmetic mean) -- the tritone interval between the fifth and the fourth. I clarify this incongruity because it appears that the Greek Miracle depends on a conversion, an actual changing of the number order from 5:8 to 8:5 so that symmetric phonetic symbols have commutative correspondance with number, at the expense of the actual geometric value of the asymmetric harmonics found in the Law of Pythagoras. Only when the interval of the fifth, as the arithmetic mean, is extended to the octave plus the fifth, is the harmonic, as the interval twelve, a symmetrical reduction of the line or string into thirds.

Here's how H. Steinhaus describes the difference in his Mathematical Snapshots: "Between F and G lies F-sharp (the black key in the very center of the octave): the ratio between C and F-sharp is the same as between F-sharp and high C, amounting to an augmented fourth. If we call x the ratio F-sharp:C, we get x squared = 2, hence x = square root of two, which is an irrational number." (p. 44).

To give further background for the derivation of the asymmetric Law of
Pythagoras, the natural overtones, here's how Professor Michael Hudson
describes the difference of arithmetic and geometric progression in music:
"Archytas emphasized that there were different kinds of proportion. Simple arithmetic proportion is characterized by the progressions 1, 2, 3, 4, or 2, 4, 6, 8. Each number in the series stands an equal distance from the next. On a graph this progression appears as a straight line.... But this is not how musical scales
work. Whatever the key or clef, the relative proportions among the
intervals and string lengths remain constant as they are transposed
higher or lower. Each octave is double the frequency (or half the
string length) of the tonic ( i.e., from C to C' or from G to G'),
while the interval of the fifth (C to G, or C' to G') sounds always in
the ratio of 3:2. Musical intervals rise by a process of
multiplication (and descend by division). Thus, the proportions
between the intervals remain constant, being doubled or otherwise
multiplied in the ratio 2, 4, 8, 16 and so forth. This is known as
geometric proportion. On a chart, this exponential series looks like
an ascending wave."

Professor Michael Hudson continues: "An octave can be doubled by
multiplying by twos, but this will only generate the same note on
every higher frequencies. To generate the entire scale by means of the
Circle of Fifths (3/2), the number three is needed. The musician
proceeds from C to G, and then to D, by multiplying 3/2 by 3/2 = 9/4.
The octave of "4" is 8; hence, 9/4 (D'/C) = 9/8 (D'/C'). The entire
circle of fifths may be generated by keeping even powers of 2 (i.e.,
2n) in the denominator, while the numerator is expanded by 3p."

"Music as an Analogy for Economic Order in Classical Antiquity" by Dr.
Michael Hudson, in Jürgen Backhaus (ed.), Karl Bücher. Theory,
History, Anthropology, Non-Market Economies (Marburg:Metropolis Verlag
2000): pp. 113-35

So we can see that the ratio 9/8 was created only after the octave was
doubled for the purpose of geometric mean. Although the later Pythagoreans used the ratio 9/8 for tuning it must be emphasized that the early Pythagoreans did not use the D' above the octave. Why? Because the ratio 9/4,
reduced to 9/8, is not of the Tetrad. As Professor Andre Barbera
notes: "Orthodox Pythagorean theory recognizes five consonances: fourth, fifth, octave, twelfth, and double octave; and these are represented by the
multiple and superparticular ratios from the tetrad. The number 8
obviously does not belong to the tetrad." from "The Consonant Eleventh and
the Expansion of the Musical Tetractys: A Study of Ancient
Pythagoreanism," by André Barbera, Journal of Music Theory, 1984.

Barbera does note that Archytas used the Babylonian tetrachord, an
extension of the tetrad, 6:8::9:12 whereby 8 is the geometric mean and
9 is the arithmetic mean between 6 and 12. We see further
confirmation that this use of 9:8 is an innovation of Archytas and Eudoxus in
"Pythagorean Mathematics and Music," by Richard L. Crocker, The
Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, 1963. Crocker notes that
R. P. Winnington-Ingram's, "Aristoxenos and the Intervals of
Greek Music," (1932) as an article "admits that the pre-Platonic theorists
used the tone 8:9 to construct a scale, but for some reason is reluctant to
attribute this construction to the pythagoreans."

We can see a close analogy between the Hippocratic continued
proportion used for doubling the cube, A:X::X:Y::Y:2A and the tetrachord from Babylonian math, 6:8::9:12. It is in this analogy that the original symmetry between phonetic letters and number arose because in "orthodox" Pythagoreanism C to G is 2:3 while G to C is 3:4, in violation of the commutative prinicple. And indeed Archytas applied his equation whereby the Arthmetic Mean times the Harmonic Mean equals the Geometric Mean squared in order to double the cube. Plugging in the values 1 and 2 for A and B the GM is the square root of two, approximated as 9/8 cubed, giving a music interval proof for incommensurability.

For further clarification let's quote a Truman State University review on Scriba, Christoph J. "Mathematics and music." (Danish) Normat 38 (1990), no. 1, 3--17, 52:

"The author discusses the relationship between mathematics and music
from Pythagorean through modern times. His story begins in in
Pythagorean times, and as he explains, the notes of the musical scale
were then determined by the ratio of a perfect fifth, i.e. 3:2. Twelve
intervals of a fifth are roughly equal to seven octaves, but are in
reality slightly more than seven octaves, the discrepancy being the
"Pythagorean comma" of 312:219, or roughly 74:73. Whole steps in the
scale were in the ratio 9:8, and half steps were in the ratio 256:243.
Thus two half steps were slightly less than one whole step. In fact,
Philolaus noted that one whole note is equal to two half notes plus a
Pythagorean comma. Archytas showed that intervals like the octave 2:1,
fifth 3:2, fourth 4:3, and whole tone 9:8, or any other interval in
the ratio (n+1):n cannot in fact be divided with rational numbers into
two equal intervals. However, he noted that the product of the
arithmetic mean and the harmonic mean is equal to the square of the
geometric mean, so this gave a way of dividing the fifth of 3:2 into
the product of 5:4 and 6:5. 5:4 can be thought of as a major third,
and 6:5 can be though of as a minor third. So the ratio 3:2 is divided
as 6:5:4. Similarly, the fourth of 4:3 can be divided into the product
of 7:6 and 8:7, so the ratio 4:3 is divided as 8:7:6. The interval 7:6
can be though of as a shrunken minor third and 8:7 can be though of as
an enlarged whole tone. Scriba suggests that the germs of the idea of
making this division lie with the Babylonians."

Now finally we can proceed to the actual continued proportion proof
using music harmonics. If the cube root of two is the value for X and
if the cube root of two was approximated as the music ratio 5/4 then
A:X::X:Y::Y:2A with A as 1 and 2A as 2 and X as the cube root of two
gives the following result. By doubling the octave to 4, so that
Archytas could apply his geometric mean, the continued proportion of
Hippocrates can also be cubed so that A is 1 and 2A is 8 and the
proportion is 1:2::2:4::4:8. Since the cube root of this equation
means that X equals 5/4 then the cube root of four, as Y, gives the
harmonic ratio of 8:5, the complimentary opposite of 5/4 (the
major Third, 5/4, is inverted as the minor Sixth, 8:5).

1:5/4::5/4:8/5::8/5:2.

That's the secret of the Greek Miracle -- converting Pythagorean
harmonics into the continuum.

It should be noted that the Golden Ratio A:B::B:A + B must
have the order reversed to A - B for a quadratic solution using zero.
The Harmonic Mean also does not work if zero is used. For the 8:5
Pentgram as the original origin for the discovery of incommensurability,
via "mutual subtraction" of side lengths using the 60-based number
system (and not the continued proportion Pythagorean Theorem proof in Euclid) see, "The Discovery of Incommensurability by Hippasus of Metapontum," by Kurt Von Fritz, The Annals of Mathematics, 1945. The Fibonacci Number series, 1,1,2,3,5,8 must have its order reversed to 8:5 (see H.E. Huntley's Divine
Proportion) to achieve the quadratic-based irrational Golden Ratio --
for the same reason that enabled Archytas to approximate the square
root of two as 9/8 cubed, and to double the cube, using 5/4. Robert Lawlor's book Sacred Geometry gives further connections between music, Archytas, and the Golden Ratio.

The Golden Ratio, which "governs black holes" (Dr. Mario Livio), and is found in special relativity, can now be seen to arise from the inversion of the minor Sixth music interval, from 5:8 to 8:5. This simple harmonics analysis of the doubling of the cube reveals a paradox in symmetry that appears to be on the order of Heisenberg's discovery of uncertainty. As Guy Murchie describes in his book Music of the Spheres, Heisenberg considered extremely long radio waves but they would be blind to the position of the electron since energy is proportional to frequency. From uncertainty came Max Born's discovery of the violation of the commutative principle, just as in the Pythagorean Tetrad whereby C to G is 2/3 and G to C is 3/4. More recent applications of nonlinear resonance enables the creation of acoustoelectric energy from the pressure of bones. Maybe the orthodox Pythagorean shamans were correct after all.

Kepler's use of 3/5 (Major Sixth), from the Golden Ratio pentagram, and 5/4, based on sacred geometry applied to music, was then considered to the basis for his "major and minor modes" of the Solar System. The extension of his sacred circle-equilateral tetrad symbol to 5/4 creates an ellipse -- due to the inherent complimentary opposite principles that Kepler found in the Golden Ratio method of exhaustion proof. (for futher discussion see, "Kepler's Celestial Music," by D. P. Walker, Journal of the Warburg and Courtauld Institutes, 1967).

Bruce J. Brackenridge sums up the mystery of asymmetry in his article, stating: "Thus the pentagon is the archetypal figure of generation itself." ("Kepler, elliptical orbits, and celestial circularity: A study in the persistence of metaphysical commitment," Annals of Science, Volume 39, Number 2, March 1982 , pp. 117-143).

Although I couldn't find which of Sir Karl Popper's 50 books kicks off with an ode to Pythagorean music as the key to incommensurability I did discover a kicker from one of his final speeches: "Of all Schrodinger's precursors, Kepler is the only one who foresaw that harmony - resonance - holds the world together." (from All Life is Problem Solving by Karl Popper, Routledge, 1999, p. 75).

You are so intellectual. 

Can you take the 9 and nothing else. Just 9.

Now you got acces to infinite 9's. You can do whatever you want with it. 

Can you now take the 9 and make it into something else? However you will, just try it. 

Sign in to follow this