OldDog

What We Think We Know

3 hours ago, steve said:

He was teaching Dzogchen

He seemed to be a product of his own unique path, and it doesn't surprise me that you say that.   I used to live up in Ojai, CA - where the Krotona Theosophical Library is.  Beautiful green grounds under huge oak trees.  I was too young at the time, but Krishnamurti would give Sunday talks under the oaks and many people would show up.  I've gotten a lot from him through his books.  He doesn't seem to be straight Theosophist (didn't he have a difference with them at some point?) and there seems to be Yogi philosophy and Buddhism in there all at the same time.  Highly unusual guy.  But how in the world would I know?  I read a Rajneesh book back in the 70's and thought he was great too.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, steve said:

He was teaching Dzogchen

...dzogchen' esque ... I would suspect, however not traditional dzogchen.  Krishnamurti developed a literary concept to explain his point of view, called "choiceless awareness"... many other schools of thought refer to it as well, some of them are fundamental consciousness, etc. etc.   The dzogchen refer to the "natural state" of mind as one being entirely open and unconditioned...very similar concepts.  However, dzogchen departs from K's thinking when it goes into actual exercises to bring about realizations within an individual through specific practices like trekcho.  K was more of a philosopher who found a way to make a living writing books and giving speeches in a time where he was viewed as an outsider to mainstream thought.  

The breaking away from theosophist's happened because when he was a member of the group that became them later on, while in his youth, his brother was ill.  The later to be theosophists wanted K to be the leader of their group the order of the star, and they even went so far as to guarantee him that they would heal his brother, these are invisible spiritual masters we are talking about...  they did not heal him and his brother died.  Thus laid the root for the long life of bitterness K had towards anyone promising him anything and an attitude of extreme criticism towards everything. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jadespear said:

...dzogchen' esque ... I would suspect, however not traditional dzogchen.  Krishnamurti developed a literary concept to explain his point of view, called "choiceless awareness"... many other schools of thought refer to it as well, some of them are fundamental consciousness, etc. etc.   The dzogchen refer to the "natural state" of mind as one being entirely open and unconditioned...very similar concepts.  However, dzogchen departs from K's thinking when it goes into actual exercises to bring about realizations within an individual through specific practices like trekcho.  K was more of a philosopher who found a way to make a living writing books and giving speeches in a time where he was viewed as an outsider to mainstream thought.  

I agree with your points. The only place I would differ is that practices like trekchod and thodgal are really not specific methods. They simply involve resting in the nature of mind and allowing... While JK might object in principle, I believe he would agree with the "philosophy" and approach of Dzogchen overall. I don't know to what degree he was ever exposed, probably never. During his lifetime, Dzogchen remained an extraordinarily rare and restricted teaching in Tibet. 

5 minutes ago, steve said:

I agree with your points. The only place I would differ is that practices like trekchod and thodgal are really not specific methods. They simply involve resting in the nature of mind and allowing... While JK might object in principle, I believe he would agree with the "philosophy" and approach of Dzogchen overall. I don't know to what degree he was ever exposed, probably never. During his lifetime, Dzogchen remained an extraordinarily rare and restricted teaching in Tibet. 

...Yeah.  We can never really pontificate at what was... without being there. 

2 hours ago, Jadespear said:

...Yeah.  We can never really pontificate at what was... without being there. 

True, but it never stopped me before!

:lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, steve said:

He was teaching Dzogchen

I'll bet there was a good dose of wei wu wei in there too.

• Like 1

What Krishnamurti tried to awaken in people via serious dialogue and looking seemed (to me at least) at odds with the process which he underwent and which look to be rather extraordinary and high level initiations. There is some criticism on this point that the guruless approach and freedom from the known wasn’t the whole story in terms of his own evolution.

In terms of dzogchen master / pathless land advocate, if you haven’t seen the videos of CTR and K there's a series on YouTube. I find them quite odd... not least because it's hard to tell if they were relating to each other in any way, an audience, both or something entirely other.

6 hours ago, Cueball said:

What Krishnamurti tried to awaken in people via serious dialogue and looking seemed (to me at least) at odds with the process which he underwent and which look to be rather extraordinary and high level initiations. There is some criticism on this point that the guruless approach and freedom from the known wasn’t the whole story in terms of his own evolution.

In terms of dzogchen master / pathless land advocate, if you haven’t seen the videos of CTR and K there's a series on YouTube. I find them quite odd... not least because it's hard to tell if they were relating to each other in any way, an audience, both or something entirely other.

....right - exactly.  Krishnamurti was a person who discovered a way to make money off of all this stuff by capitalizing on the counter-culture of his time, while incorporating an aspect of rebellion to even people who started the counter-culture...

...there are other factors involved as well, namely that no where else in the world besides the US, would a person like Krishnamurti be able to make as much money as he did in the US - obviously because his whole thing is based in using only himself as the reference point for any type of understanding, which has been the eastern view of all things fundamentally forever.  He made a killing off of showing this attitude and practice to the West, in a time that was ripe for it to be received.

...if Krishnamurti actually believed 100% in what he talked about and had any life skills outside of being a philosopher ( which he didn't because all the way up until 29 years old - he was groomed by the theosophists and grew as a philosopher and meditator ), than he would have probably not been who he was in history... but alas this is only to illustrate the point that even the most profound thinkers can be hypocritical.  

• Like 1

You can experience truth. You just feel it first. As you focus on something that feels like the thing you want to experience. You will be more capable of realising the experience for yourself. First as thought realisations, that feel good. Then as you feel good, things in your reality, you will be inspired to explore and act upon things, that lead you to the ever greater realisations of it. Whatever you wanna experience. As the true truth of your soul, as the soul  and the physical you co blended together the whole of all that you truely are wants to experience those things, because it is all of your being and becoming evermore.

8 hours ago, Cueball said:

There is some criticism on this point that the guruless approach and freedom from the known wasn’t the whole story in terms of his own evolution.

1 hour ago, Jadespear said:

...if Krishnamurti actually believed 100% in what he talked about and had any life skills outside of being a philosopher ( which he didn't because all the way up until 29 years old - he was groomed by the theosophists and grew as a philosopher and meditator ), than he would have probably not been who he was in history... but alas this is only to illustrate the point that even the most profound thinkers can be hypocritical.  

A lot of practitioners and seekers reach a paradox.

When there is a direct realization of the basic Nature, there is the recognition that it is always, already present.

It is the very core of our being and not other than the very core of all being.

Nothing we do brings it about, we just 'wake up' to what was always, already there.

There's no way to tell if all or any of our efforts were needed or not.

On one level it is clear that they were not necessary. On the other hand, we did it and if we had not we would probably not be precisely where we are. Some need to make Herculean efforts, some stumble right into it, others are denied it in this lifetime.

This is why it is often referred to as a blessing and why things like ngondro and guru yoga are emphasized in Dzogchen.

Stabilizing and integrating this direct experience into our lives is very challenging, this is why K emphasized the need for such enormous energy and dedication, and why faith and devotion are such an important part of Dzogchen. This sort of undertaking, must be completely effortless and yet requires enormous commitment - it's a bit of a paradox. I'm currently reading teachings on an ancient Bön Dzogchen transmission. One of the chapters describes the Natural State in terms of nothing but paradoxes. This is to illustrate that the basic Nature is not limited or accessible to rational thought or perception.

I think this sort of realization leads to the idea of the "guruless approach" as well as the "new agey" sounding sound bytes like "you are already enlightened" and leads to frustration that often arises when those who have had such an insight try to share it with those who haven't. We've seen some of that on this board over the years. That very insight is at the heart of K's message and at the heart of the Dzogchen view, a direct, personal experience of non-duality.

I like the comment made about this by Peter Fenner -

'If I didn't do what I didn't need to do, I would not have known I didn't need to do it.'

I don't deny any of the criticisms about K. I studied his writings for quite some time and eventually got away from them. 

I got a lot out of his ideas but find far more support for my practice in the Dzogchen model.

Thanks for posting the videos of Trungpa and K, I've never watched those.

• Like 5

jadespear / Steve,

I feel the paradox is important... even though the undertaking requires effort the fruit of the undertaking does not. In terms of Krishnamurti in particular, I do think he was a very rare being but it was dialogue and observation that he hoped would bring about the necessary shift from self to self-less and he didn't refer to anything about his own ‘process’.

Which I find curious... I am not sure one arrives at that insight through mundane methods and indeed perhaps K himself didn’t either. (Even he wondered towards the end of his life whether, despite 60 years of talking and teaching, anyone else had really ‘got it’)

It might be that the raft can be discarded when you reach the other shore, but it is an extraordinary thing to claim no raft is needed for your own crossing.

Anyway just an oddity I find myself returning to these days.

Edited by Cueball
  • Like 1

On 10/08/2019 at 8:33 PM, ilumairen said:

I don't have answers for you, as the reboot I experienced (and continue to experience) was not a willful choice, but an unexpected "unfolding" or "unraveling".. poignant insight into the planting and structuring of beliefs - many of which I hadn't realized I held. 

ilumairen, interesting... when is rebooting a willful choice?

Can you saw off the branch you're sitting on through an act of will? Given the choice, don't we end up just doing a bit of gentle topiary around the twigs and leaves to make things look tidier?

• Haha 1

There are two ways to have Objective knowledge.

The first is through three-part-knowledge, meaning you investigate things simultaneously with your feelings, your mind and your body.  For instance when a child goes to a farm, touches smells and feels the animals.   This is normal knowledge.

The second way is through Objective recognition which is available to self-realised beings.

Human beings living in such a maelstrom are often not in very good condition neither in the body mind or heart, and they have spent decades being conditioned and pressured forcefully to grow in a certain ways with certain fixed views.  It is no longer easy to have three-part-knowledge.

The problem then is the same problem as all the sages have faces.   Given that I live in a swamp, how can I find my way to truth.

One answer is to read carefully what they did in their lives, and then do the same.

One strategy is to simply make the best estimate of where truth lies today, and go there and study very intensively.  Then after a period consider whether you have made any progress, and if not leave and look for a better place.   In this way your knowledge and experience grows and your next decision will be better.

Eventually you should find your way to better and better teachers.

Many humans imagine that they will find their way to truth by making zero effort and by "thinking", i.e. turning the handle on the bullshit that has clogged up the brain.   This will not work.

Reading carefully exactly what the sages and saints of this world did, and then using their strategies is a good bet.

Teachers like Eckhart Tolle and J Krishnamurti talked of freedom now.
It all sounds so easy doesn't it, I don't even have to get out of my underpants.
It's all just here like confetti.
But once you read their own life stories; both of them started very young, Tolle read a collection of mystic christian poetry whilst at home as a young boy, and made a deal with his father that he didn't have to attend school, then he studied with many spiritual teachers around the world, before being half mad for 3 years and sleeping on  park benches in London.  J Krishnamurti was picked up off the beach in India and had the worlds greatest experts teach him all that is known about spiritual and esoteric secrets through the very rich Theosophical society who hired every teacher to teach him.

They both had very deep and long training with many masters, and faced many personal catastrophes, financial disaster and many other pressures.

Yes after that, after deep and long and difficult soul testing journey ...  after that it is very easy.

So do try to understand what is going on and don't bullshit yourself.

Before all that I suppose is sincerity.  Every day we have a thousand opportunities to lie, to ourselves and others about small things or big things. 
Do you dare take another road ?
And take it again and again.
Even though nobody will know, except you ?

Edited by rideforever

13 hours ago, Cueball said:

jadespear / Steve,

I feel the paradox is important... even though the undertaking requires effort the fruit of the undertaking does not. In terms of Krishnamurti in particular, I do think he was a very rare being but it was dialogue and observation that he hoped would bring about the necessary shift from self to self-less and he didn't refer to anything about his own ‘process’.

Which I find curious... I am not sure one arrives at that insight through mundane methods and indeed perhaps K himself didn’t either. (Even he wondered towards the end of his life whether, despite 60 years of talking and teaching, anyone else had really ‘got it’)

It might be that the raft can be discarded when you reach the other shore, but it is an extraordinary thing to claim no raft is needed for your own crossing.

Anyway just an oddity I find myself returning to these days.

The paradox is just a hidden message of telling people to not follow other people just because it is easy.  In all honesty, how can anyone really say they have never at least heard or even pursued the thoughts or practices of another person in any subject?.... no one can.  From there, a totally divergent idea evolves around spirituality.  Spirituality by its nature is both subjective and objective.  Hence the paradox pervades the musings of krishnamurti.

On 9/3/2019 at 8:09 AM, Cueball said:

ilumairen, interesting... when is rebooting a willful choice?

Can you saw off the branch you're sitting on through an act of will? Given the choice, don't we end up just doing a bit of gentle topiary around the twigs and leaves to make things look tidier?

Actually, rebooting can be a willful choice.  This happens all the time in the recovery programs.  To fully recover from addictive behavior, it is necessary to go within and search for shadows, tendencies, character defects, and mistakes we have made.  Then, once that information has been obtained, one must look to see who these character defects have affected in our drinking lives.  Then we have to go and make amends to those we have harmed.  This is an extremely powerful program; done out of necessity, as you infer, but done willingly in another sense, in that anything is better than the alcoholic hell we were living in.  So we become willing.

What actually happens to some is that it puts their feet on the path to enlightenment - depending on how thorough and willing we are.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, once you become aware of a habbit, it's no longer a habbit, but a choice. That is also why all illness or disease is simply a secondary manifestation of durably allowed negative emotion. As this negative emotion then lessens one consciousness. As your emotions always perfectly indicate the relativity between your physical being and your greater non-physical consciousness of pure positive energy. And focusing in self contradiction, flowing your true nature through you, through self contradictory energetic thought patterns, causes a lessening of ones consciousness.

So the best way to heal any of it, is simply positive energy in motion, positive emotion. Love. Care.  Compassion. For oneself. And mostly, tending to your emotions. As when one realises that the emotion happens, due to self contradictory perspectives, that one strikes up, in the moment of feeling it, one can instantly recognize it, what they thought, that caused them to feel that way. So again, it also becomes a choice. Because that thought is not real, it's just a thought that exists within you, because of how you have been choosing to focus, your consciousness into self contradictory ideas. And then even as one recognizes that there are conditions, which when observed, causes one to feel negative emotion, one can then even blame that conditions, it doesn't matter. As long as one understands the source of their negative emotions, which always comes from within. As a perspective about something. So always, the conditions are perfectly well and good, when being capable of realising it from your true perspective of ALL that you truely are, physical and non-physical, here and now coblended, and being and becoming in full joyous realisation of all true meaning and value evermore, regardless of any and all conditions, which is all well and good.

So there may be some subjects when looked at, from a self contradictory perspective, one feels negative emotion. Thus then people call it being "triggered" and so to drink alcohol, causes a lessening of your ability to focus, which means, the negative self contradictory perspective loses power, because your mind is soothed, the focus is diffused by the intoxication of the alcohol, but also you lose ability to focus, in order to allow full conscious realisation of your true nature flowing through you without self contradiction. So full allowed inspiration is not easy to flow freely through you of full allowed self realisation. And thereby feeling very good.

So rather, a meditation, does the same thing as alcohol, but then, it also gives you full conscious realisation. So then when one steps back into that self contradictory perspective, one instantly feels the repulsive nature more fully, due to contrast of flowing your full nature through you freely, without self contradiction, in meditation, and thus feeling very good, the negative self contradictory perspectives will feel that much more repulsive and painful or uncomfortable, more unecessary, more aware more conscious, more sensitive and more consciously aware of your emotional guidance system, which always help you come back to full realisation of your true nature of joy. Easily and effortlessly, as simple as becoming aware of what you are doing with your own energy.

In the same way that anger management teaches to count to ten. One can realise that the anger is a choice. And that it feels attractive to choose it, because that is where you have been flowing your energy. Most often. So 10 seconds is really not enough. Because it is hard to focus consistently if you've never meditated, hence people who really wish to come back into alignment are often recommended to meditate atleast 20 minutes a day, so that you can leave behind self contradictory thought patterns for atleast 20 seconds consistently, during those 20 minutes of deliberate focused meditation of releasing self contradictory thought patterns fully, for the purpose of flowing your full true nature fully through you, by letting go of all thought, and thus also letting go of all self contradictory thought, then your true nature will flow uncontradicted through you effortlessly naturally automatically all by itself.

And after that, life simply flows naturally and effortlessly along the path of least resistance, in harmony with all of existance being and becoming evermore. One can even laugh about all the things one used to use as an unnecessary excuse to contradict one owns full true nature. Because one understand everything through that joy indicating your full allowed realisation of your true nature of being and becoming evermore, and also thus all true nature being and becoming evermore. As a whole fully realised being, physical and non-physical coblended, indicated by the energy motional manifestation of good feeling positive emotion.

And when one feels stable in their natural good feeling nature, one can simply so easily replace all those limiting self contradictory thought patterns, automatically, because they become completely irrelevant, in contrast to your greater knowing of your greater non-physical consciousness allowed to flow fully through you in full allowed realisation of true realisation of pure positive knowing, of true knowing, of all true value.

One is free to focus, and so there is no need to focus in self contradiction, when one is simply capable of realising ones true free nature of being, as one meditates to allow that realisation to simply naturally occur, as it is your natural nature to feel good, so that is also why it feels good, to be in alignment with your true full realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore.

To use conditions as an excuse for how you feel, is also a self contradiction. As you and how you focus determines how you feel. And further more so, understanding the importance of feeling good, emotionally. Because this is your true indicator, of how you are flowing your energy within you, into fuller allowed realisation or lesser allowed realisation, but your true nature is evermore, and so you can never feel bad enough, as you can always choose to feel worse, there is no bottom to despair either, and so one can simply easily let go of trying to contradict ones own true nature, and simply allow oneself to feel good/better.

For how you feel is simply indicating how you focus in self contradiction or in full allowance of your full true greater allowed nature of being and becoming evermore here and now in greater allowed realisations of freedom and joy evermore, along the natural path of least resistance that is all of existance being and becoming evermore. So the emotions is simply a guidance from your own true nature of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, of your eternal being as a greater non-physical consciousness of pure positive energy, of your true being and becoming evermore.

And thereby one will be supported by their own true nature of allowing oneself to be a fully realised being and becoming in full joy, one will be inspired by it fully, and thus supported by it fully, to bring everything in their life back to full allowed natural effortless joyous harmonization and natural effortless fully allowed realisation. That you don't have a problem and you never had. That everything exists for the goodness of that which it is being and becoming evermore. Infinite variety, and infinite things to enjoy freely evermore. To simply exist for the purpose of that it feels good. For the true reason of why everything exists. For what you truely love and enjoy. For who you truely are. To simply be true to who you truely are. And staying in alignment with who you truely are, for the joy that it will bring you evermore, to be true to all that you truely are, and therefor understanding everything and everyone as their true full nature of evermore being and becoming evermore aswell. Everything just begins to make sense naturally. It is no longer difficult to understand it all and what the value of it all is. It's simply natural to allow the greater understanding to naturally flow more fully through you here and now for the purpose of the joy that it offers for you, in your co-creative dance with all that existance being and becoming evermore. As all the things and variety of all the things that exists, being and becoming the evermoreness of all the goodness that it is. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Well put, Everything.

I had the most powerful moment last night.  It was one of those things where I was sitting out on the patio watching the sun go down over a mountain in the desert.  Sometimes the full awareness hits you, that God is Life, and We are Life, and We are God.  That there's nothing to 'implore' or pray to.  That We are It. We are the Intelligence.  That there is nothing to do but sit on the fence and watch the circus go by, or alternately to join the circus if we want.  The choice is ours.  Or sometimes the circus gets a little rough and then it's time to climb back up on the fence and just observe.

That moment of '360 degree awareness' is beyond description.  I stay pretty well in awareness anyway, but to have it envelope you like that - it is  total lesson in itself, and a feeling that involves no doubt, and no separation from life.  Just, I Am.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, manitou said:

Well put, Everything.

I had the most powerful moment last night.  It was one of those things where I was sitting out on the patio watching the sun go down over a mountain in the desert.  Sometimes the full awareness hits you, that God is Life, and We are Life, and We are God.  That there's nothing to 'implore' or pray to.  That We are It. We are the Intelligence.  That there is nothing to do but sit on the fence and watch the circus go by, or alternately to join the circus if we want.  The choice is ours.  Or sometimes the circus gets a little rough and then it's time to climb back up on the fence and just observe.

That moment of '360 degree awareness' is beyond description.  I stay pretty well in awareness anyway, but to have it envelope you like that - it is  total lesson in itself, and a feeling that involves no doubt, and no separation from life.  Just, I Am.

Yeah true prayer is the The Art of Appreciating. The Art of Allowing. Of the fullness of each new here and now moment to be fully realised by you. The Art of Releasing Resistance. The Art of Loving. The art of feeling better/good. Coming back into alignment with and full allowed realisation of the Source of All Creation. Of Unconditional Love. The Energy Which Creates Worlds. Of your true nature, as a fully blended being, physical and non-physical, hand in hand, in full joy.

So in ancient times they would say that all praise belongs to the Source of All Creation. Meaning, that if you praise, if you truely feel joy and appreciation, if you truely allow yourself to feel good, you are literally allowing the benefit of the source of all creation to fully flow through you. And anything less than that will never do, it will never compare, it is irrelevant. Because that is your true nature, of who you really are.  Source is all of us, feeling inspired, feeling good in the moment. As you just did. You basically are allowing yourself to be Source in that moment. It is that which allows goodness to flow through them. And so it benefits all. But you can not force anyone to allow this goodness to flow more fully through them. Only offer it in a softer way as you just did, as the more general approach, of "I am" the essence of the goodness of being and becoming. Trusting in the well-being of existance itself. The core of who you are. As existance itself.

And so they would call it the unconditional love, as that which loves you regardless of anything evermore, to infinite depths of your being and infinite expansions of all your becoming evermore. And so coming back into alignment with this is something that we will all do, it will happen for everyone. We will all come to full allowed realisation of all that we truely are being and becoming evermore. And so allowing it deliberately, assisting your own coming back to full allowed realisation, releasing resistance, feeling better and feeling very good.

So you basically want to maintain your full connection with the source of all creation of infinite and unconditional love, so much so, that you appreciate unconditionally. Regardless of any and all conditions. Maintaining full allowed realisation of your infinite and eternal nature. Of infinite joy and love. So you don't ask any other energy for help except the energy of who you truely are, because all benefit all good things flow from your own infinite source of all creation, for you, and as you and through you, and from your own soul aswell, as the breath of the source of all creation, of the ever abounding stream of well-being, at the source all true nature of all true being and becoming evermore.

The eternal and infinite nature of any and all things. The unconditional nature of who you truely are. As your greater non-physical consciousness. That feels like joy when you fully allow it to flow freely through you, without self contradiction. And you fully allow it to flow fully through you by focusing on it, for the purpose of feeling very good, because that is how you know, that you are allowing your true nature to fully benefit you, that you are coming into alignment with your true infinite nature of being. Of all that you truely are. You simply feel better when you do that, when you release resistance and open up to your true being and becoming. 

And this unconditional love it guides you evermore, supports you evermore, unconditionally. Everything goes well for you, regardless of the conditions. Which have no power, because circumstances don't create themselves. So coming back into full realisation of the source of all creation, that simply feels so good! And so life becomes very good, but you don't do it for the physical conditions. You do it for the joy of your evermore being and becoming. Hence, coming back to full realisation, all praise belongs to the source of all creation. And more importantly, you are inseperable from it, and you got unconditional infinite and eternal acces to it evermore. To simply feel good and appreciate. Regardless of any and all conditions, as that will allow any and all conditions to come back to full allowed realisation.

Because you are an unconditional being of unconditional love. So realising that fully while you are here and now and alife, that is where all the fun truely is. As this physical world and time space reality is fully supportive of all the good things for you and all the joys for you evermore. As you are always loved unconditionally evermore.

And so you wanna allow that love, and open up to it, and stay in alignment with it, as that is what true prayer is. The Art of Allowing, The Art of Appreciating. The Art of Loving Unconditionally. And So allowing all good things to naturally flow to you, for you, through you, as you, etc.

For you exist for the joy of it all being and becoming evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

On 9-9-2019 at 5:54 PM, manitou said:

Yes, exactly.  A daily discipline.

Because you true nature is very playful, it can also help tremendously to be more playful about it. 

Whenever I meditate, for the purpose of releasing resistance, I am often naturally more fully inspired to be more playful in my joyous realisation of the here and now new moment, as I exist for the joy of being my evermore becoming. And often also thus fully supported, unconditionally, to express my true full nature here and now. Evermore coming to greater realisation of all that I want to be do or have evermore. And enjoying the desire unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, is also often how we come back to full realisation of our true nature of being and becoming, evermore. 

As, if this reality has the where withall to inspire a desire within you, it has the where withall to bring that to full realisation to you, effortlessly almost instantaneously. As that gap of time, only exists, due to some resistance, that has to be let go of, to come back into full alignment with your true nature of being and becoming evermore. Coming back to fully allowed joyful realisation, of all that you are, and all that everything is, and to simply enjoy this evermore being and becoming, in whatever way you so desire, is your evermore freedom to do so evermore so joyfully and effortlessly and easily and succesfully. 

And then to also appreciate the infinite variety of existance, appreciating all these conditions that simply help you realise a more fully realised desire within yourself. Instead of feeling discouraged by life, to actually enjoy the infinitely valuable blessing that each new now moment brings! As every single here and now moment is unique, evermore, unlike any that has EVER been before! And unlike any that will ever be again evermore! So when you experience a condition that you don't like, your soul instantly becomes to full realisation of your true desire evermore! And so to go with that flow of your own soul, of pure positive desire, of pure truely realised freedom, and non-contradicted fully realised and allowed to flow desire, full blown realisation of what it is you truely want. To allow yourself to realise that, and to enjoy that. Unconditionally, meaning regardless of any and all conditions. Then you understand the blessing of each and every single here and now moment is truely eternal and infinite evermore. And so the joy never ends.

As you are an eternal being of evermore being and becoming evermore. And to come back to full realisation of all that you have become, are, and are being and becoming evermore here and now. To understand the benefit of everything. Even the softest of contrasts of experience variety. Of feeling boredom. And being willing to thus then understand that this emotion is felt because your soul is experiencing so much realisation for so much knowing for so much potential joy here and now. And being willing to open up to the joy that each new moment brings, and inspires, through you, with you, from your soul and for you, and all around you, and as you. 

As you are capable of enjoying any and all conditions, regardless of the conditions, unconditionally. So understanding that, and to simply open up your expectation and tuning your awareness to that which you wish to realise for yourself, by feeling deliberately for it, focusing for the purpose of feeling, unconditionally, feeling better, and focusing for the purpose of joyful being and becoming, and flowing in harmony with your greater allowed realisation of all greater realisation of all being and becoming evermore fully here and now. That's where all the fun is. Of life and as life and for life. OF all being and becoming. And seeing the goodness in and of everything and the value in and of everything.

Like a child falling on the ground and crying, and seeing that as an opportunity for unconditional love, and care, and for joy and play. Everything exists for the joy. Even the least fully realised conditions you can possibly imagine. Of tremendous suffering. It simply exists for the desire of coming to know true unconditional well-being, and eternal joy. And to realise thus then why the suffering exists, then you no longer feel threathened by it. You just come to witness the joyful homecoming of the joyful realisation of the joyful consciousness, coming back to full realisation, naturally and effortlessly. As they contain all of the good things already for  them inside of themselves already. And so when you take the time factor out of it, as you understand that everything and everyone is eternal beig and becoming evermore. Then whatever anyone wants, they already fully contain it within themselves. Otherwise they would not suffer when they encroach upon the idea that it doesn't exists for them. Because not only does it exist, they already are it, and even being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore. 

And so everything is fully realised. And thus fully enjoyed. And fully understood. Because these things are simply already known by all of us. It is infact so obvious, when you understand how you feel emotion at all.  Then you can simply understand everything and anything you will ever want to be, do or have, or come to know, and come to fully allow to be realised for and by you, evermore.

As simply feeling better. Not because negative emotion is a punishment and you need to do something different. You just need to let go of whatever thought is causing the negative emotion, and then your full joyful realisation will naturally flow fully and freely through you again. Because you already contain it evermore. Furthermore, you are being and becoming the evermoreness of it evermore. Of all and anything and everything you will ever want to be do or have, evermore. You will always be and become the evermoreness of it evermore. And nothing can or will ever stop that from happening ever. So enjoying the so temporary and insignificant nature of contradicting the self. And so easily letting go of focusing your consciousness in self contradiction. And so easily enjoying your full allowed realisation of your feeling better and of your true joyful being and becoming evermore here and now.

What other gift in life can existance offer, except your evermore joyful being and becoming evermore. As all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. And knowing your inseperableness from all that you truely are being and becoming evermore. And realising your emotional guidance from and with and for and from, your fully realised being evermore. As something that you always contain, further more so, you always are being and becoming it evermore, unconditionally, under any and all conditions.

And so all conditions exists for your very own fully self allowed realisation of it all evermore. No matter what it is. There is nothing that you cannot be, do or have. When one understands that everything that anyone has ever wanted or will ever want, is simply because they think they will feel better in the having, being or doing of it. And as one comes back to full realisation, of feeling very good, any and all conditions can be more fully allowed to be more fully realised by you. To enjoy the desire unconditionally thus, to come back to full realisation of your full true nature of being and becoming in evermore joy and realised freedom.

Of whatever it is you want to be, do or have.  As there are no limitations, ever. Except the limitations we impose upon ourselves. And trusting your greater knowing and wisdom, and thus your emotionally felt guidance system. All things can be effortlessly and fully realised by you, evermore. By simply being willing to feel better, and coming back to full realisation of all your true being and becoming evermore.

As a thought which feels better, and flows in harmony with the source of all creation thus, for your evermore joyous realisation of it evermore, being and becoming evermore. You are unconditionally loved. Regardless of any and all conditions, fully supported, under any and all conditions, fully loved and fully guided and fully supported, always fully here and now. To come to greater allowed realisation of all your own individually satisfactory eternal journey of evermore greater allowed realisation of all your evermore greatly realised uncontradicted fully flowed and realised and allowed desires, of evermore being and becoming, evermore. Of infinite freedom, and infinite love, and infinite joy, infinite knowledge, evermore. Simply for the joy of your evermore being and becoming, evermore here and now. For the joy of the eternal journey that is the evermore being and becoming, of your evermore here and now moment. Where everything that you want always is, being and becoming evermore, always, waiting for you to allow yourself to realise it for yourself. 

And so joy to you evermore. Under any and all conditions. Always here and now. As every here and now, is a new here and now. Evermore.

Edited by Everything
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much, Everything.  

So much of what you say reminds me that time isn't really linear, that there isn't really a before or after, and that all is now.  That takes so much of the drama out of the fear of tomorrow when we realize that it's already happened and we're just playing catch-up.